Special Effects

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Jodi," I said, "Remember that part of the film about the Grand Canyon? I bet her twat is starting to look like that by now."

Jodi laughed and Pauline yelped as the job of putting some more mileage on her reproductive organs went on with all the devotion to duty our gang always gave to our community work. As Jodi always said, if a woman was worth fucking she was worth well and truly fucking. Then somebody tapped me on the head and I duck crawled out from underneath the curtain and stood up.

Honest to God, the tent was getting more crowded all the time. There were some kids so close I could almost reach out and touch them, brothers and sisters probably, all licking on toffee apples and staring wide eyed up at the top of the dome. We were all back on top of the roller coaster, getting our thrills from the ups and downs. Well, everybody except Jodi Malenger's excursion party -- we were finding the ins and outs to be more exciting. The only one who'd missed out was Jacko, and it looked as if he'd come back. There was somebody standing next to our side of the table, somebody who spoke in a hoarse whisper.

"Andy, that you?"

"No mate, it's Santa Claus. Is that boyfriend still in here?"

"Naw. I've been hanging around outside until I saw him leave. How's the girl? You left anything for me?"

I looked around. The black mass that was grunting away behind the table seemed too big to be Mark -- must be Will. It looked as if he was one the vinegar strokes and both of us could hear screeches like an angry barn owl coming from underneath the black material.

"Left anything for you? We've spent all this time bringing it up to the boil for you for you. Listen."

Not only could Jacko and myself hear Pauline having yet another of her noisy comeuppances, a couple of the kids looked around as well, Puzzlement was on their faces but they soon lost interest as her voice went down into a string of satisfied gasps. They started eating their toffee apples again and looked back up at the movie.

"What's she like as a fuck?" Jacko asked.

"Four and a half stars, mate. Just give her quim a bit of a wipe out with that black out material and get into it while you've got the chance. By the way, what did you do with that hat?"

"Still got it in my pocket -- a memento, like."

Jodi came out from underneath the curtain as Jacko was starting to have carnal knowledge of Pauline without bothering to introduce himself first. I guess you'd have to say we were never going to make the grade as gentlemen.

"Andy, when Jacko's had his turn, cut a slit open in the canvas and we'll fuck off, and take the bitch with us."

"OK, where to?"

"There's a mobile pie shop a couple of tents away. I'm feeling a bit peckish. We'll have something to eat and some hot coffee while Pauline gives us a round of blow jobs behind the pie cart."

"That's a terrible idea," I said. "Making her get down on her knees in all that damp grass. We'd never forgive ourselves if she got housemaid's knee."

Jodi chuckled: "Don't worry, she's far more likely to get a bad case of wanker's wrist."

THE END