Special Exhibit

Story Info
Female sub is displayed and used at a cocktail party.
2.7k words
4.29
36.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Sub's note: This was an assignment to write an erotic story about a fantasy of mine. I wrote it with kink.com's The Upper Floor in mind, a BDSM reality show set in an Edwardian "mansion", whose set I had just toured.]


I came home and the clothes were laid out for me on His bed. A short lavender silk robe and a pair of nipple clamps, held together by a silver chain. And a pair of black velvet stiletto heels.That was all. I looked questioningly at Him. He brushed off my unanswered question and said, "Put them on. We're going somewhere nice tonight."

I did as He asked, looking at myself in the mirror when I was done. The silver chain draped across the curve of my belly. I was completely naked, save for the nipple clamps and the metal piercing adorning my clit, both of which shimmered as they caught the light underneath the robe.

"Let's go." Sir was at the doorway. He was dressed to the nines, as if for a fancy dinner.

It was dark out, and we drove to an unfamiliar area and stopped in front of one of the most beautiful houses I'd ever seen. It was a massive Tudor-style mansion with a circle driveway and wrought iron gate. Sir rolled down the window and I could hear the fountain bubbling outside. He gave security His name and we drove in.

At the driveway, a man in uniform opened the door for me and I cautiously stepped out. Sir wasn't kidding - we were going somewhere nice tonight. Unconsciously, I went to wrap the robe around my body to conceal my lack of clothing, but Sir caught my hand. "No, leave it open."

I walked into the foyer with Sir, feeling completely exposed. The walls were lined with red velvet and my heels clicked against the marble floor. I caught the strains of a piano tinkling a few rooms over, and waiters bustled around serving h'ors de oeuvres to impeccably-dressed guests in suits and cocktail dresses. They didn't even glance at me when we arrived.

We weaved in and out of people until Sir found who He was looking for: the host, who greeted Sir warmly when we arrived. "Oh good, she's here!" he exclaimed, without actually introducing himself to me. "I'll have Eliot take you to the back room."

Eliot was a waiter who put down his tray and beckoned to Sir to follow him. He seemed nervous and avoided looking at me as he made awkward conversation with Sir. We took the elevator up two floors, which opened up with a ding to a modestly-sized room with much more modern decor: floor-to-ceiling glass walls with a sweeping view of the city. Like the rest of the house, the floors were marble, with thick stone pillars surrounding a small, white raised platform. The room was dimmed and a spotlight shone onto the platform.

Sir addressed me. "You, my dear, are going to be the star of the show tonight. I've arranged for a special private viewing of you tonight for the host's most esteemed guests."

Sir led me over to the platform. "Take off your robe and step onto the platform", He commanded, and I obliged. I felt like a prize on display. Eliot took my robe, still avoiding my gaze. Sir noticed Eliot's discomfort.

"Eliot, haven't you seen a naked woman before?"

"Y-yes sir. She's very beautiful."

"She is beautiful. She's my most prized girl. I'd like you to touch her."

Eliot's eyes nearly popped out of his head. "N-no sir, I think that's out of my job description." He laughed nervously.

"But you said she's beautiful. Come over here. Think of it as dress rehearsal for tonight's festivities."

Eliot paused with what he was doing and came over, nervous, beads of perspiration on his forehead. "W-where can I touch her?"

"Anywhere you like. Her job is to serve people like us."

Eliot cautiously reached his hand out and cupped my right breast, jumping with surprise as his hand closed around my soft curves. I stood patiently on the platform. More confident now, he let his hand wander to my nipple and slide down the chain, gently tugging the clamps as he went.

Eliot glanced anxiously at Sir. "She'll do anything I want?"

"Yes, Eliot."

Eliot seemed excited by the idea. His hand wandered down my belly to my pussy, his fingers sliding across and then inside my already-wet hole. He unzipped his pants and took out his cock, which I realized must have been hard from the moment he saw me.

"Get on your knees and suck me!" he exclaimed, as though overwhelmed by the power he held.

I did as I was told, kneeling on the platform and taking his cock in my mouth. I kept my eyes locked on his as I sucked him. Eliot was looking down at me in disbelief, as though he couldn't believe that a moment ago he was serving artichoke pastries to wealthy guests, and now he was getting his cock sucked by a woman he had just met.

Pleasure soon took over Eliot's face as he began thrusting harder into my mouth. He was clearly inexperienced and also clearly turned on. He grabbed my hair in fistfuls and began fucking my mouth at a more rapid pace. Saliva drooled out of my mouth and onto his cock, as it became impossible to swallow and keep up with his pace while he approached orgasm.

"Ahh - ohh!" Eliot shot his load deep into my throat and I swallowed every last drop. He slowed down, thrusting a few more times into my mouth as his orgasm leveled off, then withdrew his cock and put it back in his pants as he beamed down at me with a smile. "Wow, that was awesome."

Sir had been leaning against one of the pillars, watching with the faintest amusement on His face. "I'm glad you enjoyed her. Now clean her up for the guests."

Eliot hurried to get a damp towel and wiped the saliva off my face. He also got me a glass of water. Now freshened up, I resumed my kneeling position on the podium. Eliot called the elevator and turned to get one last look at me before stepping in. He shook his head and grinned, then waved goodbye to Sir.

Sir watched him go. "You made his day," He said to me, stifling a laugh. "The guests should be arriving shortly. I will be in the audience. I'll be blindfolding you. You're done when I say you're done." He took a black silk blindfold from the tray Eliot had set up along the wall, and I tipped my face up to receive it. Darkness, as the bright spotlight suddenly disappeared from view. I knelt on the platform, thighs open wide towards the direction of the door, hands obediently clasped behind my back, and waited for the guests.

It didn't take long before I heard the ding of the elevator and the laughter of male voices as they joked about something that had happened earlier that night.

"Wa-hey! You weren't kidding! You've got a girl on display here!"

I waited in the darkness of the blindfold, unsure who was looking at me or how many, but certain that I had become the center of attention in that dimmed room. Murmurs of approval rippled through the room.

"She's a beaut." "She's a hot little lady." "How'd you get a girl like this, eh?"

Another male voice rang through the room and silenced them all. "Yes, gentlemen, you're in for a treat tonight. I had my friend here bring his little slut along for a special private viewing. Eliot here will continue to serve champagne and appetizers, and participation is highly encouraged. She's here to serve your pleasurable needs. For the rest of you, sit back and enjoy the show!"

So Eliot was here too. I continued to wait, motionless, my breath shallow, until everyone was settled in and the chattering had died down. Then silence, as everyone waited to see who would be the first to use me.

A man spoke out. "Well shit, I don't know about you guys, but this slut's got my dick hard and I'm not here to watch." Dress shoes tapped across the marble floor, and I heard the zipper of a fly. I felt a cock rubbed across my lips and then pushed into my mouth.

"Ohhh man, she feels amazing", he said, as I began to stroke his cock with my tongue, hands still behind my back. Adrenaline began to course through my body as the audience murmured their approval. There was no other sound while they watched this man fuck my mouth. He slapped me across my face as he thrusted in and out of me. "Yeah, this slut likes my cock in her mouth."

The screech of a chair as another person stood up. "I want in on this. Get on all fours, girl."

I did as the voice asked, exposing my bare ass and - to my chagrin - wet pussy as someone stood behind me and undid his fly. I grunted as a cock slid into my pussy and filled another hole. "She is dripping wet all over my cock! She likes this shit. What a little whore!"

I heard the slapping of his balls against my ass and a squishing noise as the man pounded my pussy. He was right: I was completely soaked and covering his cock in my juices. The man in my mouth slapped me again to get my attention. "Hey slut, don't forget me over here."

I continued to suck the man's cock and let them use me as their helpless fuck toy. The audience buzzed again with excitement. Soon the cock in my mouth started to twitch and harden, and I knew what was coming.

"Alright bitch, get ready for this. Open your mouth." The man thrusted a few more times into my mouth and then pulled out. I kept my mouth open as he told me to, tongue waiting as I felt hot cum shoot onto my face and into my mouth. I swallowed the load that landed in my mouth and heard him put his cock back into his pants and walk away to applause.

The man behind me must have enjoyed the show in front of him, because he started to quicken his pace. Slapping in and out of my pussy, I heard him grunt and then groan with pleasure as he came, pulling out and letting his cum shoot across my back. His fly zipped up, and he was done, returning to his seat.

I remained on the platform on all fours, feeling one man's cum dripping down my face as another dripped down my back, waiting for the next man to service. I knew the spotlight was on me and that they were all watching.

"She looks good like that with your cum on her back, eh!" "What a little whore, covered in cum." "She must really suck good cock to get that load out of you."

"Who's next, fellas?" the host's voice called. I waited quietly, feeling the cum drying on my body.

"I know what I want." I heard someone lumbering over with labored breaths. He sounded like a big man.

"Spread your legs for me, slut." I widened my stance a bit, knees beginning to ache from the platform, as he slid two fingers into my wet hole and rubbed my juices on my asshole.

"Yes, that's right, little girl. You're getting an ass fucking tonight." He pushed his fingers into my ass and I gasped, causing a ripple of laughter through the audience. "She likes it when men finger her in the ass! Well, you're about to get a lot more than just a finger."

I heard metal clanging on the tray where my blindfold had come from as someone picked something up. A bit was inserted into my mouth, and the man behind me took the slim leather reins attached to it and gave them a harsh tug. "I'm gonna ride you like the little slut you are. You can scream all you want into that bit, but I'm not gonna show you any mercy."

Fear quickened the pace of my heart. Sir was always gentle with my ass, and this man seemed hell-bent on making it hurt and getting off on my pain. I heard him unzip his fly and steeled myself for what was about to come.

The man slid his cock in and out of my pussy to get it wet. I felt how his thickness filled my hole and knew I was in for something big. Then he withdrew and rubbed the tip on my asshole. "Yes, slut, you're going to get fucked in the ass." He pushed in, just a bit, and I jumped in anticipation. Another ripple of laughter.

"She's scared, isn't she!" The man thrust his cock into my pussy again. "The little slut is scared of my big cock." He slid in and out of my pussy a few more times as the fear and anticipation built up inside me. My heart felt like it was about to pound out of my chest and I could scarcely breathe. Then suddenly, before I had time to think or react, he withdrew and pushed his cock all the way into my ass. I screamed with pain into the bit and automatically squirmed to get away, poise and elegance forgotten.

"Now now, my pet, there's no going anywhere. Where would you go, dressed like that, covered in the cum of two other men?" The man gripped the reins firmly and began driving his cock deep into my ass with slow, firm thrusts. His cock was huge - too huge - but there was nothing I could do. Helpless, I quieted down and submitted, holding still. I heard the chain on the nipple clamps skittering along the floor as I was pounded hard from behind.

As he continued to fuck me, my ass began to relax and a wave of pleasure and relief washed over me. I was ashamed to admit my pleasure, but after one particularly hard thrust, a small moan escaped my throat.

"Hey, I think the slut likes it! She likes my cock filling her ass." The man slapped my ass and grabbed it hard as he began fucking me more rapidly. I felt the climax built inside of me. I didn't want to cum for this man, didn't want him to know how good his cock was making me feel after the initial pain he had caused. I tried to think of everything but orgasm, but I couldn't hold back.

"Mmm---MMRRRPH!!" I came hard, stifled by the bit but letting my pleasure ring through the marble room regardless. A shocked silence filled the room, then amused laughter.

"I think she just came. The slut came because she loves feeling my cock pound her sweet little ass." The man sounded pleased with himself, and it intensified his thrusting. "I think I'm gonna do the same and cum in her ass." Two more hard thrusts and I felt his cum fill my last hole as he groaned in climax. Then, just like that, it was over: he withdrew, removed the bit from my mouth, and walked away as the audience clapped.

I remained on all fours, ass sore, fresh cum dripping down my leg. I knew I must've been a sorry sight, used by these men for their sexual fulfillment. But I felt satisfied. I heard the host's voice again.

"Alright boys, I don't think anyone can follow up that act and it's getting late. Quite the show, I'd say! We have our sponsor here to thank. Eliot will get the elevator and show you out."

The elevator announced its arrival with that familiar ding and I heard the guests file out, their voices fading away as the elevator closed and took them back to the cocktail party. I didn't move, waiting on the platform until Sir came to get me. I wasn't done until He said I was done. I knew He must be in the room, but I couldn't sense where He was or what He was doing. My knees and wrists ached, and I desperately wanted to wash the drying cum off my body, but I waited patiently.

After several minutes of waiting, I finally heard a chair push back and shoes tap across the floor. Sir removed my blindfold and smiled down at me. "Sit up. You've been a good girl tonight."