Special Friends

Story Info
She meets her Internet friend for the first time.
1k words
3.98
29.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rainbow
Rainbow
7 Followers

Charlotte and I are great friends. We met a few months ago, on-line, in a chat room and seemed to hit it off straight away, chatting all the time and exchanging photo's. We even look a bit alike, although her hair is red and mine is long and blonde. There seems to be so much we have in common, the same interests, the same love of girlie gossip!

As we live quite near each other, I decided to surprise Charlotte with a visit last week. I thought it would be fun to finally meet her in the flesh. All the way there on the train I imagined what the look on her face would be when she opened her front door and saw me. I confess that I was really excited, and couldn't wait to see her.

When I arrived at the station, it was only a short walk to Charlotte's house and I was there in no time. Ringing the doorbell, I waited nervously for her to answer. When she finally opened the door we both laughed and hugged for a while, before sitting in the lounge with a nice bottle of wine. Charlotte was so easy to talk to. I told her all about my problems at work and about the boyfriend I'd left a few days before. She was really sweet and kind.

It was as I got up to leave later that evening when Charlotte really started to talk! She told me that she'd fancied me for a while, but knew that I was with someone else. Now that I was single again, she wanted us to be lovers as well as friends. I froze with surprise! I'd never been with another woman before, never even considered it. I was trying to think of some way to tell her that it would never happen when she kissed me. As her warm tongue explored the inside of my mouth, I began to panic. Charlotte was my friend, I'd never thought of her in a sexual way. I'd never thought of any woman in that way. Before I had time to think about what was going on, I felt her hands rubbing my tits through the thin material of my shirt. My mind was racing. Part of me said that it was wrong, but another part of me was becoming really aroused. I could feel my nipples stiffen to her touch. Whilst kissing and caressing my neck, her fingers started to slowly undo my buttons. I just stood there, motionless, not knowing what to do or what was expected of me.

It felt so good as her warm fingers found their way inside my bra. Pinching and pulling my nipples until they ached. Even the pain felt wonderful. Her head lowered, and she took my tit into her mouth, surrounding it in warmth, flicking the tip with her tongue. She then blew softly on to my wet skin and made me shudder. I let her bite me. watched as she took each swollen nipple between her teeth in turn. I'd never felt like this before. No man had ever made me feel so wanted or needed.

After laying me down gently on the carpet, Charlotte began to play with my tits again. Pulling and twisting them painfully. Her touch felt wonderful on my bare skin. With her tongue, she licked a trail down my body, over my stomach, to the top of my jeans. Within moments she was sliding the zipper down, and I raised my hips to help her ease the denim over my legs. Her tongue resumed it's course, and continued down my body, inside my thighs, right to the tips of my toes. Opening my legs wider I could feel her warm hand on the inside of my thigh. She pulled the lace aside and began to tease me, licking her finger and circling my clit slowly.

Her hands darted over me expertly, and it wasn't long before I could feel her inside me. Pushing her fingers deeper and harder. Making me raise my knees and cry out with sheer pleasure. As she slid another finger inside my hot pussy, I pushed myself down on to her hand, forcing her deeper. My body was beginning to rock wildly as she thrust into me, again and again. Pulling her fingers right back, so they were almost out of me, and then slamming them inside with such force that I felt my body would explode! My pussy was getting wetter as we moved together, a warm feeling beginning to flow through my whole body. I ached for release, and In moments I could feel myself cumming on Charlotte's hand. Her fingers still working inside me. Bucking and twisting like a woman possessed, I moaned and cried out in ecstasy.

Charlotte moved down my near naked body and pushing the lace aside once more, thrust her tongue deep inside me. I could hear her licking me and felt her tongue explore my wet pussy, lapping up my cum hungrily. She moved on to my swollen clit, and began to lick and bite me there. I couldn't believe that this was happening to me. I wanted to try things I'd never done before. I wanted to taste a woman, this woman, my friend. Pulling Charlotte's face close to mine, I kissed her deeply, and could taste a sweetness on her lips that could only have come from deep inside me. As we kissed, I positioned her against the wall. Now it was my turn. My earlier fears had vanished and I moved slowly down her body, planting a wet kiss at every inch, whilst my hands slid her panties down to her ankles. My tongue reached the top of her clit and I found myself licking and tasting another woman's pussy! Using my tongue, teeth and fingers I licked, sucked and fucked Charlotte until she came violently on my face. It was an amazing feeling.

I'm visiting my friend again this weekend. Staying for a few days this time. I've packed lots of toys and lingerie as an added surprise for her, but nothing could beat the surprise I got when I met Charlotte, my special friend, for the first time!

Rainbow
Rainbow
7 Followers