Special Guest Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
770 Followers

"I told you I missed this," Kat said softly, her voice and breath adding another jolt to my cock. "Even after all this...it's still not enough. I still need to feel that big cock twitch and shoot down my throat. I should have licked your cum off my tits like after last year's premiere...but you still got enough to make up for it now. Don't you?"

Kat covered the bottom half of my cock with her hands, then sucked and bobbed down on the top half. Once again, every inch of me was covered and being worked on in some way, just by Kat this time. She shook her head and hummed, then slid her lips up and just let her tongue bat on my head.

After coming off, she said, "Okay, Kim...go right ahead," almost like a dare.

Kat still kept her hands pumping me on the bottom, as it was Kim's turn to suck me on top. When Kat removed her top hand, Kim lowered her mouth down to her bottom hand. Kat's free hand then went to my balls, jiggling them as she squeezed me and Kim sucked me.

Soon enough, Kat removed her other hand and let Kim try to deep throat me. Like Kat, Kim had obvious practice, and it didn't take her long to fit me all in. As she came off for air, Kim went back down and sucked my balls, right as Kim deep throated me again.

Kim popped off next while Kat stayed on my sack. Just as Kat came off it, Kim stuck her tongue out and dug it into my slit. She teased a drop of pre-cum out and swallowed it, then made a show of putting her lips up and down my head and underside.

"Baby, don't hold back," Kim said. "I know you wanna hold on, but there's only so much you can do. Trust me. We're doing all this for you, you might as well give us what we want. We want all that cum you've been holding out on us...right in our mouths...do it, baby..."

It was still going to take a while, I could tell. Regardless, Kim's head sucking and Kat kissing up my shaft helped. It also did a lot to see both Kat and Kim kissing each side of my cock, taking turns sucking and licking my head.

However, Kat took back command and circled her tongue around my head. "Fuck me," she urged. "You know I can take it. Shove it in and fuck me like its my tits and pussy...even my ass, too. If she didn't interrupt, there might have been time for..." She let that sink in before repeating, "Just fuck me..."

Choosing to trust that she could take it, I arched my hips up and pushed myself into Kat's mouth, which quickly closed around me. Steeling myself, I started fucking her full mouth as she wanted, with Kim reduced to jerking off the bottom of my cock. But when Kat came off, I kept thrusting and fucking Kim's hand.

Kat put her mouth back and took my thrusting cock, swallowing and then letting her tongue trace my veins. She came up and I went back to just fucking Kim's hand, yet Kim acted quick to bob down and get her mouth fucked before Kat did. She let her tongue get me extra wet, then removed herself and got out of the way as Kat took me back.

Kat licked me and the traces of Kim up, before I finally had to stop thrusting. Kim still kept jerking me, though, as Kat settled for gliding her lush lips over my tip. "I can tell it's almost there," she said right on me. "You ready to hand it over?"

"Uh..." I tried to start, but couldn't even add the "huh"

"You sure?" Kim played along, teasingly kissing my underside as Kat bent down to kiss the bottom of my shaft.

"I'm..." I couldn't finish again.

"Come on, we want to see you do better. See you shoot it right in our mouths..." Kat said against my shaft. "I'm almost there, babe..." She promised, kissing up my cock very slowly while Kim's tongue slid over my slit.

"Let us taste what a big white cock is made of," Kim hoped. I was glad they were working together now, at least. I was extra glad when Kat's lips reached the top, and hers and Kim's almost met as they sucked me from both sides.

Finally, their heads went back as they each jacked my shaft off. Kim gave Kat room to lean down and slowly put her mouth on my head, her big eyes burning into me as her lips covered me, but didn't suck. She kept them still until giving me one big suck, moan and lick, coming off right as I groaned extra hard.

It was then Kim's turn to bend down, stop right before sucking me, give me a smoldering look from her seductive eyes and then swallow me down. That almost got me then and there, but I held on to see her come off, Kat come back to give my head a steamy, noisy kiss, and then see and feel Kim do the same.

After Kat and Kim finished their simultaneous kisses, I knew I was only seconds away from going off, and perhaps not having enough left for days. The only question was how they would finish me, and whether they'd both do it. However, Kat won out.

She did it by taking her tits, pressing my cock between them and letting my head stick right out. With one big squeeze of them, she bent down and softly asked, "Now cum for me," before slowly sliding the tip of my tongue on my head, then covering it with her ready lips.

She took her tits off me just in time to fit more of me in her mouth - right as I finally had to cum deep down her throat.

To her credit, Kat only took the first few spurts, before coming off and letting Kim take over. A spurt got on her face, but she took my cock in her mouth and swallowed the rest. After Kat swallowed what I gave her, she went to Kim's face and licked my cum off it as she took my remaining spurts.

And that was that. Kim came off me and gave an appreciative hum, Kat looked satisfied, and I probably looked ready to die with a smile. When I closed my eyes, however, I merely started falling into a dream like sleep.

The next thing I knew, I was all alone when I opened my eyes again. I was still naked, but now I was the only naked one in the room. It was mainly by default, though, with Kat and Kim gone.

After that, the next thing I noticed was my phone on the bed. A phone which apparently got a new message from Kat during my nap.

Instead of a message or a voice mail or thank you, however, the message was a picture. A picture of me sleeping on the bed, naked and with my cock on full display.

Given their history with naked phone pictures, I saw the irony in them sending me one of my own. I doubted Kim could risk keeping one of me on her phone, though, and Kat probably shied away from leaving anything R-rated on hers now.

But if they did - if Kat did - it might help her get through the wait for next time. Assuming there was anywhere to go from here.

I'd be willing to bet things would get more creative the more we dragged it out, though. At least something would around here - special guest stars or no.

THE END

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
770 Followers