Special Investigations Ch. 1

Story Info
Investigator gets a special assignment.
1.9k words
3.98
17.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth and Mary both worked together in the office of a local attorney, Beth was a legal secretary while Mary was the office manager. I was the investigator in the firm whose job it was to get the filth on husbands or wives during divorce cases. Business had been good lately in Dallas and I was working so many overtimes hours that I barely got any sleep. One morning early, around 4am I drug my ass into the office to fill out the report from surveillance I had been on all night following the exploits of a very smutty wife. Her husband thought she was sleeping around while he was out of town on business trips and boy was he right. That is another story for another time.

Once I got to my office I knew some extra lights were on and thought nothing of it, but then I heard someone talking and I thought who could be in this early in the morning except for me. As I walked towards Mary's office I recognized her voice and that of Beth. I knew that if I said a word I would scare the pee out of both of them. I made a soft sound just outside the door so they would know someone was there and then I called out Mary's name. They both were startled as I peeked inside the office to see what they were doing.

Beth was sitting on the edge of Mary's desk as she was just crossing her legs. Beth was wearing a blue loose dress that normally would be just short of her knees. I could see that it was raised about half way up her thigh and she was not wearing any hose or high heels either as a matter of fact. I thought this was strange cause She always wore hose. I know cause I would always admire her legs when she was around. She had great legs and I always wanted to touch them and run my hands over her calves and up her thighs. Beth's hair was blond and just below her shoulders in length, blue eyes that just stood out every time I saw them.

Beth blocked my view of Mary who was sitting in her executive chair and I assumed was facing towards Beth. Suddenly I heard the girls giggle as Mary stuck her head out from around Beth's waist peering to see me. I thought that I could see a bit of light shimmering from Mary's face as if it were wet but before I could get a good look she disappeared again. Beth stood up and asked what I was doing there so early in the morning and I asked what they were doing there so late at night. Mary reappeared and said that they were working late on the billing of a very large case and needed to get it completed before 9am when the client arrived and so they had stayed all night working together on it. This time with a whimsical look on her face Mary asked why I was in. I told her about the case that I was working on while I sat down in a chair directly across from her desk. We chatted for a few minutes and I excused myself from the two ladies so I could go write my report at my desk.

As I sat at my desk I kept wondering if I had interrupted something going on between these two women. Heck I thought about how beautiful Beth was and that really thought Mary was quite attractive also. I remembered that when I saw Mary's head peer out from around Beth I could tell that the first two or three buttons on her blouse were undone. Mary's auburn hair was a bit of a mess also but thought nothing of it at the time since it was so late and they had been there working all night.

The more I thought about what I saw I realized that these two gorgeous woman were in fact in the middle of a nasty encounter with each other and I was beginning to get a hard on. I kept thinking what a sight it would be if I had kept quite and snuck into the office. Would I have seen Mary's head moving up and down between Beth's legs? Would Beth have her head thrown back and eyes closed hard while she enjoyed having her pussy eaten? The thought of them together would not allow me to concentrate on my report. I gave up and finally decided it was time to go home and get some sleep. I went back to the office where the girls were working and told them that I was going home and get some sleep. If anybody needed me they could call me. Both again giggled a little and said good night.


Once home I had a very hard time relaxing. I was constantly thinking about Beth and Mary. Thinking what would have happened. Would they have been embarrassed or would they keep on doing what they were up to or maybe even invite me to join them in their passion. Finally I was so tired that I fell asleep for a few hours. I was awakened around 2pm to the phone ringing. It was Mary and she said that I should finish taking the day off and work another assignment that night and that I should be in the office around 7pm. I thought another long night of following some spouse who was cheating on his or her partner by going out and having wild nasty sex with someone else. What the heck I thought, it really was not all that bad since I was a bit of a voyeur anyway.

I got to the office and this time the lights were all out with the exception of the one in Mary's office. My heart was beating so hard that I thought it was going to explode out of my chest. I knew that if Mary was there she was going to be expecting me. So I went towards her office and as I got closer I could hear load moans of pleasure coming from the lighted area. The erotic sounds were that of Mary nearing a climatic orgasm. I was instantly hard. My cock sprang up hard and I thought it was going to break through my trousers. I quickly walked to her office and could see her spread out on the desk with her legs raised up and pulled apart by her own hands.

Her black skirt hiked up around her waist and a head with blond hair bobbing up and down between those gorgeous legs. I moved toward them that so I could get a better look and knew that I was going to see Beth they're eating Mary's pussy. That pussy was so swollen and wet while Beth lapped at the silken folds while Mary bucked up and down and began to scream with her delight. Mary reached for Beth's head and pulled her into her gushing pussy forcing her to swallow every drop as she continued to drive her tongue into Mary. Once the rush was over, Mary opened her eyes and looked at me. Smiling and giggling she told Beth that they had a visitor, and that they had been caught. Beth said "Oh what a shame", "Now what do we do?"

Beth moved a hand to Mary's pussy and began to stroke lightly over Mary's clit. Her other hand moved to her breasts and began to unbutton her own blouse. Mary said that they had been wanting me to catch them like this and that the assignment tonight was to do just that. I was so shocked at this confession because I never knew that they wanted me and that I was about to be made so happy. Mary reached over and began to caress my cock through my jeans rubbing her hand gently up and down the length of my dick. Beth stood up and finished removing her clothes and moved between the spread legs of Mary. The two then freed my aching cock from the restriction of my pants and they both began to masturbate me. I moved closer to the desk and both women shared my cock as they licked and kissed it. Mary was the first to slide me into her mouth taking only my head between her red painted lips. She pulled it out and offered it to Beth who opened her mouth as wide as she could and took my entire length into her throat. Her mouth was so hot and still dripping wet from the cum bath that Mary had given her. Mary wrapped her fingers around my balls and with her other hand she took a handful of Beth's hair. I watched, as Mary seemed to be forcing Beth's mouth to fuck my cock while Beth used both of her hands to massage to beautiful 36c tits of Mary.

With every thrust into her mouth, I could feel my cum starting to rise from deep inside. Mary raised her head and began licking the lobe of Beth's ear. She moaned loudly and I felt the vibration run through me and trigger my explosion. I shot the first load deep in her mouth as she pulled away sending the next several streams onto her lips and face. Mary was jacking me off hard so as to get every drop out for Beth. There was so much of my cum that both woman's faces had streams on them. They embraced while still lying in the desk and began to kiss one another licking the cum into each other's mouths. I stood and enjoyed the sight of these two wonderful women.

Not wanting to go unattended I moved around between their legs where I knelt down and ran my hand over both of their hot pussies. They were so wet that the desk was cover as well. I moved closer and put my cock against Beth's ass and pulled her up from Mary. I played with her tits for a moment as I pressed my dick harder to her ass. Mary was now turning over on the desk so that her feet were on the floor and she leaned over. She told me that I had to fuck her hard and fuck her deep as she pulled her own ass cheeks apart, inviting me into her. Beth took a hold of my cock and guided me into that flaming hot wet pussy of Mary. The feeling was incredible as I thought I was going to shot my load right then. I began to slide in so easy as she moaned slightly. Beth was now behind me running her hands over my back and chest while French kissing me.

This made me so hard that I began to force my cock deep into Mary's pussy as hard as I could. Wanting to feel myself as deep as possible. I could feel every contour as I moved faster and faster. Pounding Mary as if there were no tomorrow. Suddenly I felt something on my balls. Beth was eating Mary's pussy and her chin was glancing off my balls. That was such a rush knowing that I was getting to fuck a hot pussy while another woman ate her out. I could not hold it any longer; I filled Mary's pussy with as much jism as I could. Forcing it deep within her. I fell onto her back out of breath and out of strength.

We all lay on the floor and relaxed a bit and I looked at these two women who had just pleased me so much. We continue to have great sex with each other whenever we can and reserve special investigation assignments occasionally at the office.