Special Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doctor O
Doctor O
225 Followers

Melissa could feel herself faintly trembling. She was just at the point in the massage in which she would be working on Steve's leg muscles, then his thighs, then his gluteals.

Taking a deep breath, she said, "OK then, let me put the foam wedge under you before I start with your legs. I mostly use it with pregnant women, who have a hard time lying flat on their tummies." She got the cloth-covered wedge from a corner of the room. "Raise your hips, and I'll slide it under you."

Steve did as Melissa asked, with the sheet draping over him. She positioned the wedge on the table, as she said, "Let's put the thick edge of the wedge right at your pubic bone, then you can lie back down again."

Steve helped carefully position himself. "Um...should I put my...my 'package'....on the wedge...or let it hang down?"

"Let it hang down," Melissa said, thankful that Steve could not see her blushing.

Steve did as he was told, and felt a little vulnerable as he did so. The draping sheet still covered his buttocks, but he felt a little exposed, nevertheless.

"Go ahead and spread your thighs wide, Steve," Melissa instructed. "I'll...um...work up your legs as usual...then to your glutes...then...well..I'll see what I can do to help your prostate problem." She moved the sheet so that his left leg, thigh, and buttock were exposed.

She drizzled massage oil from his calf, to thigh, to an exposed buttock, and began massaging his tense muscles. Melissa was curious. She was trying to be professional, yet the whole thing intrigued and aroused her. As she made her way up Steve's left leg and thigh, she moved the sheet a little farther to the right. When she did so, she had a clear view of Steve's genitals. She could clearly see that his semi-erect penis and his scrotum had no hair on them. He must shave himself regularly. She liked that. She liked it very much. She had caught glimpses of clients' genitals in the past. But this was different

Melissa found tender spots on the back of Steve's left thigh, like she expected. Because he did so much sitting, the muscles in the backs of his thighs and his buttocks were usually tight when she worked on him. As she pressed and kneaded his muscles, she thought of how she would massage his prostate. She had read about the prostate, and the technique of massaging it, but she knew that reading about it was different than actually doing it. One thing that she found different about the doctors who used to do prostate massage and what she had read in massage articles online was that the massage therapists took more time and were more gentle, so the men were more relaxed - whereas the doctors might just have the man bend over, insert his finger, and start massaging. She didn't want to hurt Steve, and hoped she could make the experience actually pleasant for him. At least relaxing. And, she really did hope to help with his problem. She knew that he usually flinched when she found tender points in his thighs and hips, so today she would not press as firmly as she worked on those areas. She would work on those tender places first, then shift to more soothing places, using lighter touch.

As she worked, she couldn't help but look at Steve's penis and scrotum as they dangled from the upper edge of the foam wedge toward the massage table, and she felt arousal. She sensed that Steve was relaxing, as he usually did by this point in his massages. She raised the drape up to Steve's waist next, completely exposing him from the waist down. Usually when she massaged his sacrum, she had already finished each of his legs, and re-covered them with the sheet, then exposed his sacrum and lower back. This time she did it differently, knowing that she wanted to work on his prostate.

Being totally exposed below the waist, with his hips elevated on the wedge, thighs spread apart, and genitals totally visible to Melissa was definitely a new sensation to Steve. He didn't quite feel embarrassed, though he had expected that he would. He was mostly relaxed, actually. When she began working on his right calf, she found a tender place that made him flinch, and his mind forgot about being embarrassed at all.

Steve remained semi-erect - or at least, his penis had not gone back to being completely flaccid - as Melissa moved her hands over the tense muscles of his right thigh, and his right gluteal muscles. Satisfied that she had relaxed them without causing much discomfort, she planned to softly massage the muscles of his inner thighs, then the muscles near his tailbone. She usually didn't attend to those places on clients, because she had been taught at massage school to avoid touching that might be likely to cause sexual arousal. But she had read in Chapman's book that those inner thigh areas might have tender points that relate to the prostate, just as she had found on his pubic bone. And she had read that the tailbone area related to the prostate. And...she had read...that most men with prostate problems would have a firm and tender place in the center of their perineum - right in the middle between their anus and scrotum- the 'taint'. She changed positions again, standing next to Steve's hip, facing his legs.

Melissa poured a little more oil into her hands, rubbed the palms together, then began on the inside of Steve's left thigh, near the knee. She worked gently, in little circles. As she got close to his scrotum, she saw his penis flex a little as blood began to fill it.

Steve couldn't help the reaction. The sensation of light touch on his upper inner thigh was arousing. He wrestled with this in his mind: he didn't want to have an erection and make Melissa think he was some sort of pervert...but he knew that the swelling he felt in his penis was involuntary...so he decided not to worry about it. Just then, Melissa found a sore place just like the ones she had found over his pubic bone. He flinched momentarily. Her fingers were pressing gently into the sore place as she lightly rubbed it...and the backs of her fingers brushed against the skin of his scrotum as she made little circles on the reflex point.

Melissa intended to focus on the neuro-lymphatic point, but she was distracted by watching Steve become more erect, and by the sensation of warmth of having her fingers sandwiched between the skin of his inner thigh and the skin of his scrotum. His large testicles were easily seen in outline through the hairless skin of his scrotal bag, which hung down covering the portion of his erection that was closest to his body.

"Is the tenderness easing now?" she asked?

"Yes," Steve answered in a relaxed voice, "it's better. Just like those places in the front...the soreness went away and now it feels...sort of...pleasant." His penis was almost fully erect at this point. "Missy...um...I'm sorry about the...about getting...."

"Don't worry about it Steve," she interrupted, "it's involuntary. I don't think you're a perv or anything like that." She was fascinated by the process of his penis morphing from flaccid to erect.

She shifted her attention to the inside of his right thigh next, and similarly worked her way gently from his inner knee toward his groin in small circular movements. There was a similar sore point on the upper inner right thigh, right next to his scrotum. As she massaged it, Steve could not help but remain erect. And Melissa could not help being aroused, herself. The backs of her fingers were pressing against his scrotum, and her circular movements caused his testicles to move.

Next she drizzled a little massage oil into Steve's crack - the gluteal cleft they called it in massage school. Steve's buttocks flexed at first when he felt the oil, then relaxed again. She began with the fingers of both her hands on the area right at his tailbone - his coccyx. It was a little tender along the sides, but quickly the soreness dissipated. Then she changed the position of her hands, so the palms turned somewhat outward, and the backs of her hands touched. She massaged the innermost part of his gluteal muscles. As she pressed on the muscles, she could see Steve's anus plainly. She spread his buttocks apart, and watched as it made the opening enlarge. The oil had trickled down from his tailbone, into his anus, down the perineum, and on to his scrotum, making them all shiny. Melissa hadn't really expected that this treatment would arouse her - she was, after all, an experienced professional masseuse. Nevertheless, a professional masseuse who had never done a treatment like this.And she was a single woman. And his erection was right there in front of her. She continued downward massaging the inner buttocks, and the inner aspect of his ischia - the 'sit bones', as people called them. Steve was totally erect, and large. At least, he was somewhat larger than others compared with her past experience. She leaned her upper body so her head was directly over the shiny tip. Was that droplet of shiny fluid coming from oil that had trickled down? Or had it seeped out from inside his erection? Melissa noticed the moisture in her own sex parts.

She straightened her upper body back upward, and touched Steve's anus lightly. It reflexively puckered...then it relaxed. Steve gave a soft, low moan as she circled his brownish sphincter with one finger, massaging a little oil around his opening. She was hoping to get the area to relax as much as possible before she would actually massage his prostate, but Steve's moan and a twitch of his erection told her that he was feeling considerable pleasure as she touched him there.

Melissa changed the direction she was standing again, so her upper body was facing toward Steve's head. The books as said she might find a tender, firm, even marble-like place on his perineum. She tentatively pressed the area with her right thumb, her hand cupping his bare buttock. There was, indeed, a firm spot that felt like half a marble. "Is this tender, Steve?"

"Yea, a little," he responded. Melissa pressed more firmly, and started to make small circular movements. "Let me know when the soreness starts to go away." It took longer to get the tenderness to ease in this spot than it had in others. Gradually, though, it did, and Melissa felt some of the tension under her thumb ease. The tender spot was easing, but she still felt the root of his erection.

From this new position, she could see plainly that the shiny droplet at the tip of Steve's erection had drizzled out of the opening - it wasn't massage oil. Within her head her pulse was pounding with arousal. She could feel that her own moisture had seeped onto the crotch of her panties.

She decided to include her left hand in the massage, so she pressed his right buttock toward the right, so she could place the tip of her left thumb adjacent to the tip of her right thumb. She gently spread his cheeks apart as she continued to lightly massage Steve's perineum. Gradually she slid her thumb-tips higher, until they were on either side of his anus. She gently spread his orifice, making it more open. Her hands cupping his buttocks and thumbs tenderly spreading and massaging the sensitive places caused Steve to moan again with pleasure.

Melissa withdrew her hands, and announced, "I'm going to get a glove from the storage cabinet, Steve, then I'll proceed to your prostate."

Each of their hearts were pounding with anticipation. Melissa had intended to thoroughly relax Steve in preparation for her to work on his prostate...but she hadn't counted on him being so aroused. Observing his arousal triggered unexpected arousal in her own body. Steve was feeling a combination of relaxation, sexual arousal, embarrassment, and a little anxiety - anticipating Missy inserting a finger into his rectum. No one had done that - well, except his doctor, and that wasn't pleasant at all.

Steve heard the snap of Melissa putting on a latex glove. Next he felt the tip of a finger touch his anus. It involuntarily puckered, then it relaxed. Melissa had put a little lubricating gel on her fingertip, so it entered Steve's rectum with little resistance. His sphincter muscles contracted as she slowly inserted her finger. "Just relax", she assured him, patting one buttock with the palm of her hand.

She wondered what she was supposed to feel. She had never done this before. As she slid her finger a little deeper, it found a large bulge. His prostate. She knew the anatomy, and knew that she should be able to feel the back of a gland that ought to be about the size of a walnut. She felt a smooth bulge, but she estimated that it was considerably larger than a walnut. More like a plum. She explored it very gently, but it was still mildly uncomfortable for Steve.

"It's sore, but I can manage," Steve commented, as Melissa's fingertip felt along the surface of his enlarged prostate. "Everything seem OK to you?" he asked.

"I never did this before...so I don't know what I'm supposed to feel. I know it's bigger than it should be, and it's spongy, but I can't feel any lumps on it."

"I guess that's good," Steve replied.

Very, very gently, Melissa moved her finger-tip, massaging the gland. "I'll do this just like those other sore places, Steve - very gently, and we'll see if the soreness goes away." She continued to press softly with her fingertip. "Doing OK, Steve?" she asked

"Yeah...I guess so. It feels...well...it's a new experience. But the soreness goes away pretty quickly."

As the soreness began to disperse, Melissa pressed a little more firmly. There was something very sexy about this it seemed. As she slowly and gently massaged his prostate gland, her thumb came to rest on the skin of Steve's scrotum, and she could feel the stiffness of his erection beneath it. She noticed more clear fluid oozing from the tip of his penis.

The combination of touches felt quite good to Steve.

"What's it feel like now," Melissa asked. "Is the tenderness all gone?"

His voice was a little raspy when he answered. "The tenderness is all gone," he said a little slowly. "And...it feels like I'm gonna pee...or something."

Melissa pressed a little more firmly, against the spongy gland, wondering what effect it might have. One of the old books mentioned 'milking' the prostate, which, evidently, was intended to mean 'to empty' it.

Steve felt the seminal fluid begin to move through his penis. He raised his head, and said "Missy, am I gonna...leak? I can feel something warm, but I don't think it's pee."

Though she had never done this before, she knew it was be seminal fluid that was being pushed out of his prostate as she pressed on it. "No, Steve, it's fluid from your prostate."

He felt the warm fluid move through the shaft, then to the head. It felt pleasant, but he was self-conscious. "Missy, I don't want to make a mess. But I'm going to leak all over."

With her free hand, Melissa reached for a little hand-towel. She slid it under the tip of Steve's erection, touching it in the process. The touch made him twitch, and some of the fluid came out and onto the towel.

"Sorry, Steve; I had to move it a little to get the towel in place."

"No problem, Missy; it obviously felt good. I gather that fluid is coming out?"

"Yes, a steady flow," she said, as she continued to express more fluid by pressing her finger on his prostate. "What does it feel like?"

"It's...I guess it's like ejaculating...without the...ejaculation. It feels kind of weird to feel my...cum... moving through my penis without the muscle contractions and squirting. It's definitely different. And definitely pleasant."

Melissa was lustily fascinated to see the fluid come out. She had always thought it incredibly erotic to see a man ejaculate; she loved to watch the semen spurt out of a guy. She continued pressing gently but firmly, and was rewarded by seeing more semen drizzle out of Steve's erection. The sight aroused her.

A naughty thought suddenly consumed her. She reached into her pocket and took out her cell phone. It was always set on 'silent' while she was working on a client. She could take a picture with her phone! She had never ever done such a thing with a client...not ever...but her phone would take the picture silently...Steve's face would not be in the photo...and he would never know. Her hand trembled as she opened the camera app. She framed the picture to show her finger in his rectum, his genitals, and included the little puddle of his semen that was collecting on the towel. She continued to tremble as she took a total of 3 photos before slipping her phone back into her pocket. Melissa felt scandalously wanton as she continued to massage Steve's prostate, gradually expelling more fluid. She wanted to milk him.

She moved the towel just a little, so she could see if more semen was still exuding from Steve's erection. It was. She was fascinated.

"God, this feels weird, Missy. Definitely not bad - just weird. It feels like a whole cup of my jizz has come out onto the towel. I know that's not possible, but I guess because it's coming out slowly, it feels like more."

"There is quite a bit on the towel, Steve," Melissa said, "but I think it's about empty back here." She pressed a few more times, but did not see any additional fluid come out. "Let me see if something else will work." While keeping her finger on Steve's prostate, she used two fingers of her other hand to press on his perineum. It was easy to feel the shaft of his penis as it arose in front of his prostate. Melissa knew that a lot of people didn't know what she had learned in anatomy classes: that the penis starts back that far - just a little forward of the anus. Melissa pressed there, massaging toward his scrotum, to see if she could milk more of the fluid from his congested prostate. Between a little more gentle pressure on the gland itself, and the massaging action at the very root of his penis, a little more fluid drooled out. Melissa continued milking until nothing more came out. She felt accomplished.

She and Steve were each aroused, but she did not want to cross over any further into actual sexual activity. Though she wanted to wrap a hand around his erection, she restrained herself. As she slowly slid her gloved finger from his rectum, she said in a professional way, "There, let's see if this helps." She took the glove off, and repositioned the sheet to cover Steve's backside.

As Melissa turned the doorknob to leave the room, she added, "There are tissues on that shelf, Steve, so you can clean yourself off." She closed the door behind herself as she left. Once she reached her little reception area, she took her phone from her pocket and reviewed the photos she had secretly taken. Looking at them sustained her arousal. They had come out well.

In just a few minutes, Steve exited the massage room, fully dressed. Melissa waited at the reception desk. Steve took out his wallet and handed her his debit card. As Melissa swiped it, she tried to look and act professionally. "Let me know how this helps, Steve. Maybe you can call or email me tomorrow to let me know if you notice any improvements, OK?" She wrote her email on a business card and handed it to him.

"I certainly will," Steve said, as he signed the credit card slip. "One thing I know for sure - that was way better than what I have heard guys say about getting a biopsy."

That evening, while showering, Steve masturbated while he remembered his session with Melissa. When he ejaculated, it felt the best it had in a long while. He had no lower back aching, slept well, and didn't get up once in the night.

Melissa locked up after Steve left, and took a long bubble-bath while sipping a glass of wine. After she dried off, she sat in the chair next to her bed, looked at the photos she had taken of Steve, and masturbated.

Steve used email with his job, but he didn't really use it much for personal contacts. He was too busy for personal relationships, anyway. But, Missy had asked him to follow up by letting her know how he had done after the treatment. E-mail would be the least embarrassing, he figured

Doctor O
Doctor O
225 Followers