Special Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like minutes of silent decision-making, Melissa decided to ignore the question. Steve did not repeat the question; it must have embarrassed her, he thought.

"I'm going to do some of what I found on that martial arts site," she said. "It showed that gently stretching the spermatic cords is an exercise for vitality." In this position, Steve's scrotum and testicles partially hid his penis, even though he was intensely erect. With her thumbs, Melissa began massaging at the base of Steve's erection - where it is closest to his prostate. Then she slid the second and third fingers of each hand to the sides of where his scrotal sac began. Her fingers were now between his penis and his scrotum. The skin where his scrotum had been hanging against his penis felt hot to her touch. Melissa lightly felt for spermatic cords. She had no other idea what she was doing, except for the simple drawings she had seen. There! She felt the one on the right, then the left one. She intended to gently explore them.

Steve was speechless as she lightly lifted his scrotum away from his erection, and pulled the flesh at the base of it slightly downward. Even though she was using the lightest of pressure, she found a place that made Steve flinch, so she tenderly massaged it between thumb and fingers. Gradually, she had traced each of the spermatic cords until it reached his testicles. At that point she was holding the skin of his sac in such a way that she was barely touching the upper portion of his testicles.

"In that martial arts site, it showed that stretching the scrotum and massaging the testicles would supposedly increase a man's 'vitality', as well as helping the prostate," she said, trying to sound professional in spite of her own piqued arousal. "I guess I can do that for you if you like, before I get to your prostate." Her heart pounded hard in her chest and head. She was certain that the crotch of her shorts were more than a little damp now. She very much wanted to do what she had just mentioned to Steve, but did not want to cross the few professional boundaries that remained.

Steve's voice was very throaty now. "What you've done so far feels very good, Missy. It's all good with me, if it is to you. I mean, I want to avoid the biopsy, just like I said. And...I didn't know there were these other things that could be done...or that the stuff you could help with would feel...so good. I can hardly believe you're....willing to help me out...this way."

With that, Melissa took his egg-shaped right testicle and began to massage it very gently. "Let me know if I find any sore places, Steve."

"Oh, trust me, I will," he replied. "Once or twice a year I bump myself, and one of 'the boys' will feel touchy for a while.

She used the fingers and thumb of both hands on his right testicle. Her husband's hadn't been this big. She squeezed very gently, feeling the testicle's smooth surface. She examined it so lightly that it slipped away from her fingers a time or two. She focused intently on what she was doing. She had never so thoroughly examined a man's balls before. She liked it. It satisfied her curiosity...and her sexuality.

As she familiarized herself with every millimeter of the surface of Steve's testicle, he enjoyed the pleasant sensation. "You didn't answer my question, Missy," he said quietly enough so that she might not hear him.

"I'm sorry - did you say something Steve?" she asked, though she was distracted with the object in her hand.

"You said you found some videos that were...sexual...and you watched three of them...," he said timidly and softly. "I said you must have liked what you were seeing...but you must not have heard me...?" He wondered if he ought to have asked again.

Melissa switched her attention to his left testicle and answered, "I did hear you...just couldn't decide what to say...so I didn't answer."

"Well?"

"Yeah...I did like them. Really, though, I wasn't 'looking' to find porn, Steve. I was just innocently trying to find an instructional video. Honestly," she emphasized to him. "It's just...well...I had watched a little of the first one before I realized what it was...and I was...curious."

Steve savored the feelings of Melissa's fingers massaging his testicle. "Anything other than curiosity, Missy?" With that, she squeezed his testicle a little more firmly. "Ouch! Go a little easier, would you? That's not fair - just because I got a little personal!"

Melissa giggled. "OK, I'll go back to being a 'good girl'. You did admit that you had gone home and done 'something' that was mentioned in that article we discussed about men's prostate health. You were gentlemanly enough not to be explicit about it, but it was obvious you were talking about masturbating. So...since you were open with me about that, I guess it's only fair to answer your question." She continued to focus on his testicle, took a breath, and said, "OK, truth be told, I got...turned on by the videos...."

"Sweet," was Steve's playful answer.

She took both hands off him for a moment, and said, "But I'm not kidding about how I happened to find them!"

"OK, OK" Steve replied softly. "I'm not accusing you of seeking out porn. I just think it is...nice that you admit that you got turned on by watching a few videos. And I realize that doing online searches sometimes pulls up results that we didn't really intend to find. It has happened to everyone. I have no reason to believe you were intentionally 'looking' for 'porn', Missy. And, besides, even if you had been...I wouldn't think anything negative about it."

Melissa positioned her fingers above each of his testicles, trapped the flesh of his scrotum between her thumbs and fingers, and gently tractioned. "Sorry, I guess I was feeling sensitive about it," she said, as she continued to stretch his scrotum gradually.

"That feels very good, Missy," Steve said quietly. "I shouldn't have gotten so personal. I know you're being professional about this. It just...well...I figured that if you watched three videos that were, as you said, 'sexual', they must have appealed to you...or been arousing."

She tractioned his scrotum and massaged his testicles as she said, "You've got a point. I found something...unexpected. I got curious....and...OK, yeah, they were arousing to me" She released him, and said quietly, "As a matter of fact...they were...very arousing to me."

Melissa wiped her hands on a towel, put on an exam glove, and applied some lubricant to her right index finger. Steve could hear the snap of the glove, and wondered how his prostate would be today compared with the last time

Melissa touched the tip of her lubricated finger to Steve's anus. It contracted involuntarily, as it had before, and then the ring of muscle relaxed. She slowly and gently inserted the tip of her finger. The sphincter muscle contracted again as she continued to slide her fingertip in the direction of his prostate. "Relax, Steve," she assured him, laying the palm of her free hand on his bare buttock.

Her fingertip found his prostate gland again. It did seem smaller to her than it had a few days ago. "I think it's not as swollen, Steve," she offered, as she moved her finger over its surface. "Any soreness?"

"Not so far, Missy," was his guarded answer.

After gently moving her fingertip all across as much of the surface as she could, she said, "I'm going to press a little more firmly today, Steve." As she did so, she felt him flinch, and his anal muscle contract around her finger. "Ahh, I guess this spot is tender?"

"Yeah, a little," Steve replied.

"I'll massage it gently. You tell me when the soreness eases."

Melissa had rested the thumb of her exploring hand at the base of his scrotum, feeling the hardness of his erection there. She could see a little clear fluid drool from the opening of his penis. It turned her on to see the dribbling of his fluid begin. She admitted to herself that she wanted to milk as much from his prostate as possible this afternoon. Melissa was curious if she could manage to get more to come out this time, since he was not nearly as tender as before.

It seemed that there was only that one tender spot today, so she massaged all of the surface of the gland that she could reach. Steve felt his hot seminal fluid move through his erect shaft.

Steve gave a low-pitched groan. "Feel good, Steve?" she asked.

"Ummmmm...very good," he admitted.

As Melissa pressed, she watched watched with lust the flow of fluid seeping through his cock. God, it aroused her! In spite of the fans circulating the air, she was perspiring. She wondered why seeing that fluid drool out of his cock aroused her so, but resigned herself to assuming that it must be an innate part of the female sex drive. "I'm going to press a little more firmly, Steve, as long as it's comfy for you. I want to try and get as much of that built-up fluid out as I can."

With that, Melissa pressed her finger more firmly against the back of his prostate, and used her thumb to press up on his perineum. Steve's penis twitched. The sensation was pleasurable. In addition to the most agreeable feelings of her touch, Steve enjoyed the feel of his fluid being pushed from his prostate into his erection.

"There is more fluid coming out than the other day," she said. "Does it feel good?"

"Definitely," he replied. "It feels very nice."

She used her left hand to grasp the tip of his erection and reposition it. Steve twitched at her touch. "You're making a puddle on the towel," Melissa explained. "So I moved it a little," she said, as she released him.

She continued pressing his prostate between the thumb on his perineum and the index finger on his prostate. More fluid drooled out of Steve. Melissa was unbelievably aroused. She wanted more than to just admire Steve's genitals, and more than the satisfaction of providing a therapeutic benefit for him. Melissa was plain old horny.

"Let's see if there is more that will come out," she said, as the wrapped her left hand around the base of Steve's scrotal sac, and move to just above his testicles. He raised his head in surprise, and moaned with pleasure, as she began to tug on it. His hips involuntarily rocked a little in response to the pleasure. Melissa continued massaging his prostate with her right hand, while pulling and massaging his scrotum and testicles with the other. All the while, she tilted her head in various positions, admiring what she was seeing. Her face got so close that Steve could feel her breath. Each time another little bit of semen dribbled from Steve's erection, she felt a sense of accomplishment, wonder, and primal arousal.

Steve wished he could ejaculate. The combined sensations that resulted from Melissa's hands made him so aroused that he wanted to feel the rhythmic release of ejaculation. If only she would fondle the upper part of his shaft. He wanted to ejaculate so much, he was thinking of just turning over and masturbating. Actually, more than that, he wanted to put his hard cock deeply inside Melissa before ejaculating.

Just then, the soft door-chime sounded.

Melissa could finish with Steve in just a few more minutes...or she could finish now...or she could see who had come into her small reception area, then return to finish with Steve.

"UPS", she heard a man declare in a loud voice.

"Crap!" she exclaimed under her breath. "Sorry, Steve," she said, releasing his scrotum and withdrawing her finger from inside him. Melissa took off the glove as she headed for the reception area.

"Hey, Melissa," the UPS guy said, handing her the electronic signature device. "I took a chance you'd still be here. I saw your car. Dang, it's warm in here! Lose your a/c?"

Wiping her brow, she said, "Yeah, no one can get to it until tomorrow." She signed and handed the device back to the delivery man.

"I see you dressed for the heat," he said with a sheepish grin, then turned to leave.

On her way back to the massage room, Melissa glanced at herself in the mirror. Oh my goodness! She was soaked! No wonder the UPS guy had made the comment. Her tank top had become sheer with moisture, and clung to her. She was soaked with perspiration. Her nipples were easily visible now. The back of her shorts and the crotch were also damp, though from different reasons, and the white fabric in those areas had become semi-sheer also. The cleft between her labia was obvious, and a shadow of her pubic hair was visible. Crud! She had a 'camel toe' - she had heard some women talk about how the outline of their vulva and labia would be visible under tight-fitting garments, like the bottom of a wet bikini, or snug yoga pants - especially when they were wearing no panties. Oh, well, Steve was face-down in the head-cradle, so he wouldn't notice. Still, she pulled the crotch of her shorts down a little, so it wouldn't be as obvious. She would re-enter the room as quietly as possible, so he wouldn't turn his head toward her.

Steve had been so very aroused when Missy stopped massaging him and removed her finger, he was at the point of distraction. When she left the room, he reached one hand back, sliding it between himself and the foam wedge, and touched himself. He wasn't going to masturbate, but he needed to feel further touching in his aroused state.

Melissa turned the door-handle silently, and slowly opened the door far enough so she could see inside. Steve's head was still positioned toward the floor. Whew! But, his left arm had reached under his hips, and she could not see his hand. Oh, God! Was he masturbating? What to do? She could close the door, then knock before entering...but that might make him turn his head, and see that the fabric of her shorts, tank, and bra were practically transparent. Or she should silently enter, so she could get a good view of him fondling himself. She was so aroused that she would actually like him to see through the damp fabric. And...she was so aroused that she wanted to see if he was stroking himself. She'd love to watch!

She concluded that there was no way she could get into the room, watch Steve touch himself, and get back out without him finding out. She crossed that off.

But she realized that she would be aroused if Steve gazed at her through her outfit, while she pretended not to know how much he could see. Melissa shut the door silently, and went to the reception counter, where she kept a small mister filled with water that she used to water her African violets. Being certain no one was on the sidewalk outside, she squeezed the trigger, and sprayed a few times directly at her breasts, soaking through the lightweight fabric of both her top and front of her bra. Then she pulled her shorts up as snugly as they would go, tightened the band that would hold them there, and sprayed the fabric over her crotch. She looked at herself in the mirror again. The bottom curves of her buttocks were exposed. And from the front, a blind man would be able to see her 'cameltoe', pubic hair, and nipples. Perfect!, she thought.

She softly rapped on the massage room door, while simultaneously opening it. She caught Steve quickly moving his hand away from his groin. He turned to see her come in. His eyes widened, and she could see him looking at her breasts and at her crotch. She stood still for a few moments, allowing him a good look. Wiping her brow, she commented, "It sure is warm. I guess I'm perspiring more than I realized." She enjoyed the lusty expression on his face.

"I can see! You've really been perspiring; I had no idea. Hey, why don't we stop for today, Missy? You're absolutely soaked," Steve offered, as he continued to enjoy the near transparency of her clothing. "I had no idea you were that warm. I'm actually pretty comfortable - but then again I'm naked and you're doing all the work. Let's go ahead and stop, so you can go home and cool off."

Melissa looked down at herself, pretending to notice for the first time how damp her clothes were. "Oh, I am soaked, aren't I?" She hitched her shorts up even more snugly against her crotch, and pulled her tank top down toward her waist, as if innocently straightening her clothes, but intending the actions so Steve could better see as much as possible of her figure. She liked knowing that Steve could see parts of her body through her clothes. "I guess I can't get much damper than I already am, so I don't mind working a little longer. I can resume working on your prostate...if you want me to...and you still have time."

Without waiting for a reply, she readjusted the position of the fans...and admired Steve's genitals. She directed one of the fans toward his head, and the other toward his crotch; this would provide the most air movement for each of them. She noticed he was still almost fully erect. Steve felt the air blowing between his thighs to his groin, as Melissa commented, "It looks from here as though your...'involuntary reaction'...hasn't diminished much."

"There's definitely a...'voluntary'...aspect to it now," Steve admitted.

"Meaning?"

As Steve turned his head toward the left to answer her, he noticed that he could see her reflection in the dressing mirror in the massage room. His eyes delighted in seeing her curvy shape through the wet fabric of her clothing. When she had hiked up her shorts, and pulled her tank top down a little, the fabric became almost transparent. He was stimulated by being able to see the outline of her mound and the cleft between her labia through her shorts.

"Meaning...that I couldn't help but notice how your clothes have become...form-fitting...and practically transparent...from all the perspiration," Steve answered.

"Ahh," Melissa replied.

"Yeah," Steve continued, "you look very...sexy...right now...with your clothes so...snug and revealing. Since you kind of brought it up, I hope you don't mind me saying that you look very hot - and not just because of the a/c being out."

Melissa smiled, and returned a compliment. "And your backside and your...'package'...look very tempting to me. But...let's try and get our minds back on helping your prostate." She gloved her right hand again.

Steve kept his head turned so he could see Melissa's reflection in the mirror. As she changed positions, he could not see her body except from the side, but could watch her face at least. While resting her left hand on his buttock, she slowly re-inserted her finger into his anus, and found his prostate with her fingertip. This was becoming a familiar sensation for Steve.

In the mirror Steve could see that Melissa was looking at his crotch with desire, which made his erection twitch and regrow to its maximum length. With her left hand, she repositioned the head of his penis again. "Let's put this in a different spot so it's easier to see how much more fluid will come out." With that, she began pressing her thumb on the underside of his prostate through his perineum. His penis twitched again. Again, he began to feel the thick, warm fluid beginning to move through his stiff shaft.

Steve wished he were positioned to watch the process of her beginning to milk him. Melissa was so horny that she could hardly contain herself. She was still curious, of course, to discover how much semen she could milk out of Steve, and wanted him to have the therapeutic benefits for the health of his prostate. But her own lusty arousal had risen to the forefront, and those other reasons had dwindled in importance. She was so flushed with arousal, that she could barely retain any professionalism at all. It was all she could do not to wrap her hand around his erection and stroke it up and down until he ejaculated. She wanted to watch him cum, and had to fight hard to retain even a little bit of professionalism. Her inner pelvis was very warm, and she felt a subtle ache high within her vagina; Melissa needed her own release.