Special Occasions

Story Info
Julia hosts a party.
2.6k words
4.16
24.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slovdave
Slovdave
56 Followers

By: Slovdave.
From original ideas by: Maria.

Julia appraised herself carefully in the full-length mirror.

She had reverted to her natural dark brunette hair. For these occasions, she liked a certain truthfulness.

In her early thirties, slim and toned, she possessed a striking figure even without the current outfit.

Her eyes were a light hazel, flecked with green. Striking, even hypnotic, it had been said more than once.

The outfit was outrageous and entirely for the occasion.

A black lace, quarter cup bra lifted her C cup breasts up and forward, offering them to the mirror. Free of the pull of gravity, they quivered at every slight movement, demanding attention. Her dark, puckered areolas framed already stiff nipples as the anticipation built.

The long hours of running and weights at the gym had left her toned and slim. She was particularly proud of her waist and stomach.

Suspenders and stockings framed a tight black g-string with tiny, coloured lace details at the corners, and a sheer front panel that clearly showed off her severe brazilian strip and her neat cunt lips from which her clit hood projected pertly.

Patent leather heels finished the ensemble to perfection.

She took it all in and smiled at her reflection. Exactly as she had imagined she would look.

Work was stressful and she would, if pushed, have used that as an excuse for her sessions. But in her heart, she knew that was actually irrelevant. It was these occasions that punctuated her life, that defined it. All the rest was simply a means to an end.

And this was to be a particularly memorable occasion, she was sure. To be bringing together two proteges was something she had never tried before. The planning had been meticulous, the training had taken months. Neither knew of the other though both had been promised much. The anticipation coursed through her entire body, but her greedy cunt was the conductor of the orchestra, slick lips slid against each other, trying to suck the g-string in as she moved and the familiar ache had been building for the past hour as she got ready.

Satisfied at last, she walked out of her dressing room and down the carpeted stairs toward the tiled hall. Cool air played across her body, tightening her exposed nipples further. She always loved the drama of the staircase and the sheer eroticism of outfits like these. She felt herself dampen further.

At the base of the stairs, she turned right, through double doors, into a large wood-panelled room at the end of which a log fire was glowing gently. She closed the doors behind her and settled into a leather wingback chair to one side of the fireplace and positioned so she could see both the fireplace and the double doors. Heavy velvet curtains were drawn across the bay windows in front of her and the low light came from a couple of lamps on the wall above the fire and the fire itself. It was warm, but not oppressively so.

She heard the doorbell and then the click of heels as her maid went to answer. There was a murmur of voices and eventually, the double doors opened.

The maid stepped inside. She was dressed in a facsimile of her mistress's outfit. Her larger tits bounced and quivered with each heeled footfall and her cunt lips and clit hood bulged vulgarly against the sheer front panel. Her hips rolled luxuriously, as in behind her strode Dan.

"Daniel Ma'am." She announced unnecessarily, then turned on her heel and with a flick of her hips, withdrew, closing the doors behind her.

Julia stood to greet her guest.

Dan was 30, a little under six feet, broad and slim, though already showing that he might run to bulk soon. Close-cropped dark hair and blue eyes. He was simply, though expensively dressed in black trousers and a white shirt open at the neck, black patent shoes and gold cufflinks. Just as she had stipulated.

She moved forward to kiss him on the cheek and noticed with some irritation that he was carrying some stubble. He would pay for that.

"Dan, darling."

Daniel's eyes followed her breasts hungrily as she bent forward, but his hands barely brushed her ribs as they kissed. He knew the boundaries by now.

Her hands went to his crotch and expertly opened the fly. His generous, shaved, and already semi-hard cock came into the light. She dropped to her knees and engulfed him straight away into her mouth. Her tongue had him hard in seconds and within a couple of minutes, he was on the edge of cumming as she took him all the way back into her throat. His hips started to thrust himself into her mouth, but all the while his hands stayed by his side. After a few minutes more, as he was starting to grunt and clearly having to restrain himself, she stopped abruptly, tucked him away still wet and hard and re-fastened his fly.

She made her way across the room to a small drinks cabinet and poured them both a whisky without asking what he wanted. Small-talk ensued for the next few minutes until it was clear he was starting to subside and the whisky was finished.

Twice more in the next half hour, the same routine was followed. By now Dan was clearly controlling himself magnificently. Her training was paying off. She tried everything she could with her mouth and though he stayed hard and thrust into her, he was clearly not about to cum. She packed his cock away, wet and glistening with noticeable amounts of pre-cum, one more time just as the doorbell rang again.

Once more the maid clicked across the hall, voices murmured and the double doors opened. The maid sashayed in (Julia would need to have a word about that later) and made her announcement as behind her a petite blonde female figure in a beige trench-coat and heels followed.

"Yvonne, Ma'am."

This time the maid did not leave but moved to close the doors and took up a place beside her mistress's wingback chair. Yvonne meanwhile stepped forward and the same peck on the cheek took place.

"Vonnie, darling."

Once more Julia's breasts were the centre of attention.

"Coat off dear."

Yvonne's eyes darted toward Daniel taking him all in. She hesitated.

"Now dear!"

Julia's voice hardened just a little.

The coat slid to the floor.

She stood about five foot six. Natural, straight Blonde hair was gathered in a ponytail halfway up the back of her head. Pale blue, almost grey eyes looked out impassively from a pert, pretty and slightly uncertain face.

She was almost naked apart from hold-up black stockings and her heels.

She had big tits for her height. Soft, pale, pillows with large pink areolas and small but distinctly aroused nipples.

Her legs were together, one slightly ahead of the other in approved model pose. The tiniest amount of clit hood was visible and she was entirely shaven.

"Knees dear."

Julia commanded, at the same time she beckoned Daniel forward.

Julia unbuckled Dan's belt and stepped him out of his trousers as Yvonne took up her position. She held out her hand and the maid gave her a length of cord. She slipped it around his cock and balls and tightened it, tieing it off expertly. His slightly drooping erection immediately stiffened and started to darken in colour.

Julia slipped a hand behind his buttocks and moved him forward. The other hand rested in the small of Yvonne's back and brought her forward too.

Dan's cock stood forward and Yvonne looked only once at Julia before opening her mouth and taking him gently in.

He looked at Julia for reassurance, then bunched his fingers in Yvonne's hair and allowed his hips to start moving him forward.

Julia stood and moved to the chair. She sat and crossed her legs before admiring the scene she had set.

Lit by the fire and the small lamps, Dan thrust his hips forward and his cock disappeared almost entirely into Yvonne's mouth. She, having opened her throat, took him all the way and looked up into his eyes. Drips of saliva started to hang from her lips and he gradually increased the pace, though the cord and his training kept him far from orgasm. They locked gazes and his grip on the back of her head strengthened as his pace started to increase. Julia looked on approvingly.

Eventually though, she tired of the tableaux.

Suddenly she rose from the chair with a tiny sigh.

She motioned the maid and set her on all fours. She brought Yvonne forward and laid her across the maid, Yvonne's arse in the air arms to the floor. Dan was moved to the front and his cock was hung tantalisingly just out of reach of Yvonne's mouth. Julia meanwhile, positioned herself behind Yvonne and with a strategically placed squirt of lube, started to slide two then three fingers into her.

Soon the whole hand was disappearing into Yvonne's stretching cunt while she took Dan's cock all the way into her throat. Little moans and gurgles escaped occasionally and she dripped from mouth and cunt. Dan meanwhile, thrust away like a machine into Yvonne's mouth, keeping his eyes on the wall and his mind blank.

Julia started to increase the pace. She gathered her fingers together, then formed a fist. Yvonne started to moan and grunt as the fist started to pound her cunt. Dan, at the same time, feeling the tightening, increased his tempo, and, gripping her hair, thrust harder and harder into Yvonne's mouth.

At Julia's cue, it all stopped.

Dan stood to attention, his cock glistening and dripping a mere matter of millimetres away from Yvonne's face. Yvonne was still laid across the maid, panting and groaning at the sudden dual withdrawal of Julia's fist and Dan's cock.

Yvonne was positioned on her back. The maid, sat, legs apart, above her head, reached forward, and spread Yvonnes legs, her own tits hung down in Yvonne's face. Julia, placed herself again between Yvonne's legs, smiling and close, as her fist, slowly but forcefully punched up and into Yvonne's cunt.

Yvonne's gasp and moan was huge.

Julia, her hand fisted in Yvonne's cunt, grinned and started to move it.

Yvonne, started to gasp and squirm as the fist started to motion inside her.

Both, though not together, started to react.

Yvonne reached up and drew the maid's tits to her mouth, greedily sucking and pulling on the nipples, first with her lips, then with her teeth. As the motion inside her quickened and intensified, so the strength of her biting grew. The maid whimpered a little and winced, but did not pull back. Instead, she reached into her own panties and started to work her own clit up.

Julia spread her own knees further, her greedy cunt had sucked her panties in and she started to leak as she worked her fist ever harder inside Yvonne.

Yvonne's cunt loosened further, little squirts of her juices worked their way out, beautiful wet noises accompanied her moans and grunts. As the fist worked ever harder, she moved little by little toward Julia, forcing the fist further in at each stroke and twist.

She started to cum.

At each climax, she squirted a little more, groaning and pushing her hips harder and harder against her tormentor. After three or four orgasms her eyes started to roll back in her head, on the point of passing out. Julia spread her still further, slipping the fingers of her other hand around the wrist of the first and forcing it deep until she had both hands buried within Yvonne's angry cunt.

Both lost count of the number of orgasms forced out of Yvonne, but eventually it came to an end.

Julia withdrew her hands slowly, both locked eyes as the hands slurped free and Yvonne's cunt lips gaped open, pink angry, wet. A tiny rivulet of juice made its way out of her cunt and down across her arsehole.

The maid appeared at Julia's side and handed her a huge plug.

The base of the plug was thicker than Julia's wrist, the flare way bigger.

She pushed the tip into the slowly contracting cunt, forcing it open again.

Yvonne grunted as she was spread wider and even wider until, with a last push from Julia, it popped into place.

It was a clear soft plastic and the dark shadow of Yvonne's cunt lips and hole showed how wide she was and how deep the cone had penetrated.

Julia and Yvonne both breathed heavily and sweat glistened on their skins, as they recovered. The maid whimpered a little as she surveyed the red tooth marks on her aching nipples while her hand finally brought her to climax too.

Dan meanwhile, stood to one side. His cock hard and angry under the constriction of the cord, dripped pre-cum and occasionally twitched as he took in the scene before him.

Julia beckoned him to her.

As she did so she started to move Yvonne onto all fours. The huge plug did not allow Yvonne to get even close to closing her legs so it was a little awkward but she made it. Her arse and the plug faced Julia. Dan was on his knees at her face. In the background, the maid climaxed again, noisily.

Dan gripped Yvonne's hair and thrust his cock into her mouth. This time the urgency was upon him and she choked and gasped as he filled the back of her throat. Soon she was drooling and gasping for air. He picked up the tempo, grunting and straining, desperation to finally cum taking away any other consideration.

Julia stopped him.

She took him out of Yvonne's mouth and made him wait, twitching, wet and utterly desperate.

She put Yvonne onto her back again, still gasping.

She brutally ripped the plug out of Yvonne's cunt. Yvonne cried out as it popped clear. Her stretched and tortured cunt now seemed hardly able to contract.

She quickly undid the cord from around Dan's cock and balls and positioned him between Yvonne's legs.

He slid in balls deep, grabbing her hips and groaning as he did so.

Yvonne opened herself to him and gripped around him with her legs pulling him in, tight and deep.

Julia placed the flat of her hand on Yvonne's lower stomach pushing down on her mound.

"Bear down on him." She whispered in Yvonne's ear before wrapping her lips and teeth around Yvonne's nipples in turn.

Dan picked up the pace, grunting and thrusting into her as far and as fast as he could. The stretched cunt had not yet fully contracted and the lack of pressure tantalised his cock without pushing him over the edge. He groaned and grunted, thumping into her, his face contorted with the effort. Sweat dripped off him.

Yvonne too took up the cry as he started to make himself felt inside her and she, despite all that had gone before, felt the familiar ache starting to rise once again.

They forced against each other, hard, desperate, both forcing the last orgasm to cum. Rutting like uncontrolled animals, the climax approached. Both finally cried out as hearts and bodies pounding and spent, they came together and separately.

Dan, gasping for breath, rolled away spent on the floor.

Yvonne, legs flopped open, too gasped for breath. A trail of Dan's cum slid out of her battered cunt.

Julia came on her own hand so hard, she almost fainted and in the background, the maid too moaned as she brought herself off.

A special occasion indeed. Yet, within a very few moments, Julia was already forming a plan in her head for the next one.

Slovdave
Slovdave
56 Followers