Special Oil Pt. 01

Story Info
A man gets a surprise.
4.1k words
4.44
40.6k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor's sex life was boring.

In fact, Victor's life was boring and he frowned as he walked into the latest oriental massage parlor he found on craigslist.

'Maybe I'll find someone here who can give me some zest again,' he thought to himself.

As usual, a girl looking nothing like the pictures posted on the craigslist ad appeared from behind a beaded curtain. She was reasonably attractive, with long dark hair and almond eyes wearing a flowing dress that reached to her knees.

'Hi honey!' she said with enthusiasm, an enthusiasm, Victor knew, that extended only as far as her eyes. 'Come through here please', she said with a heavy Chinese accent.

She showed him to a dimly lit room, took his money for a half hour and told him that she would return soon.

Victor got undressed and lay down on his stomach on the massage table. When she returned she put on some soft oriental music and began rubbing oil into his back.

As a masseuse, she wasn't bad. She rubbed hard and deep into his back, shoulders and arms. She even did a creditable job of working some of the kinks out of his back, of which there were many. At 55 years of age, Victor was stiff just about everywhere. Any relief from those stiff muscles was a good thing as far as he was concerned.

She moved to his legs and, as expected, played the game well as she stimulated his balls from behind. She traced her fingers lightly between his ass cheeks and then went back to teasing his balls. By the time she reached under him to cup his cock he was fully hard.

She told him to turn over and she supplied a pillow for the back of his head.

'Suck me', he said before she could ask what he wanted.

Without a word, she reached into her dress pocket and pulled out a condom. She stretched it over his cock and leaned down to take it into her mouth.

She undid the snaps on her dress and let it slip to the floor. As he expected, she was not wearing bra or panties. These girls hardly ever did.

'They were getting naked so often, it wasn't really worth the time', he thought as she gave him a serviceable blowjob. After a few minutes he grunted and came into the condom.

He grinned and said all the right things as she cooed over his now-flaccid penis. She cleaned him up with a hot cloth and he got dressed. He slipped her eighty bucks and then he was walking outside.

As good as the blowjob felt, he still felt remarkably bored and empty.

Two days later Victor was perusing more ads on craigslist. They were always the same. Service like you wouldn't believe! I'll have your toes curling and your eyes in the back of your head! We'll treat you like a king!

Victor ignored all but the ads for the Asian massage parlors. He'd had his fill with Russian girls and Black girls and he certainly didn't want to have anything to do with Canadian born girls. They were the worst. They made the greedy Russian girls look positively giving by comparison. He could tolerate brown girls, but avoided Arab and Middle Eastern girls as a matter of course.

As he thought about it, he couldn't remember a good massage session with a Canadian girl. They always thought their pussies were lined with gold for the amount of money they wanted. The Russian girls he'd had were almost as bad.

He couldn't bring himself to try another black girl either. Every black girl he'd ever had was a gang-banger who spoke some sort of street lingo, and they were typically more muscular than their male counterparts selling drugs and guns at Jane and Finch.

No, the Chinese and Vietnamese girls he found at Asian massage parlors were what he liked. Even if he couldn't understand what they said, they at least gave good head.

Victor was surprised at the outside appearance of this massage parlor. The large picture windows were uncovered and the lobby was well lit from within and from the sun shining through the front. A bell announced his entrance when he opened the door and a woman came out from what looked like a small office area behind the counter at the front. She looked to be about 45 and definitely had a few extra pounds on her. Victor could see she had a small paunch on her belly and her jet-black hair had a few grey streaks.

'You here for massage?' she said without preamble and he nodded.

'You want special oil or regular oil?' she asked as she led him to the back.

'What's the difference?' he asked.

'One special, other one not special,' she said.

'I had to ask,' he thought to himself. Out loud he said, 'I'll try the special oil.'

'Twenty dollars more,' she said as she led him into a small well-lit room with a massage table.

Victor frowned but gave her $40 for a half hour and an extra $20 for the special oil.

'Half hour not long enough,' she said, 'not with special oil.'

Although he was beginning to feel like he was being taken for a ride, he gave her $20 more for the full hour.

She smiled and put the money down on the side table. Then she began unbuttoning his shirt. She pulled it over his head and then reached for his pants. She undid his pants and sank to her knees as she pulled his pants and undershorts to the floor.

Without a word she wrapped her hand around his cock and stroked it gently. His cock immediately turned rock hard and she hummed happily.

'You have nice white man's cock', she said with a grin. 'Not big, not small, very good. Lie on table.'

He lay down on his stomach and she began massaging him. She did not use any oil and he was about to mention to her that he'd paid extra for "special oil". Then she turned to the side table and he felt a light mist being sprayed over his body.

'I rub special oil into your skin,' she said, 'then we wait a few minutes.'

She rubbed the oil into him from his shoulders down to his buttocks and then his legs. For good measure, she cupped his testicles and then his cock and kneaded the oil gently into him. By the time she let go his cock had gone erect once more. He was beginning to wonder if she was ever going to handle his cock for longer than a minute at a time. At this rate he would never cum.

'Now we wait,' she said. 'By time I come back, you be ready'.

Victor couldn't tell if what she said was a promise or a command.

As he lay there pondering whether he was being had, he suddenly started to feel a tingling sensation. From his shoulder blades to his buttocks he began to feel like his skin was alive with crawling ants. He felt sure that if he could see his back, he would see that the hairs on the back of his neck were standing on end. He could almost feel them waving back and forth like stalks of wheat in the breeze.

Then his balls began to tense up, then his cock. His cock got so hard he felt like he could poke it through the massage table. He groaned and raised his hips. He looked down past his stomach and saw a viscous stream of semen dripping from his penis. He blinked in surprise and felt like he was going to cum without anyone touching his cock, including himself.

'Special oil working now,' the masseuse said with a grin as she returned to the room.

She unzipped her dress and slipped out of it. She was not wearing panties or a bra. Her breasts were large for an oriental woman. They were also surprisingly firm considering Victor had guessed her age at about 45. Her pussy was framed by neatly trimmed hair that was as black as the hair on her head.

She took some of the oil and rubbed it into her breasts and then rubbed it around and inside her pussy.

'Now we both enjoy this', she said with a big smile.

She reached under Victor's stomach and grabbed his cock. With a couple of quick strokes, he came vigorously. His semen shot all over the towel on which he lay and a few drops splatted against her legs and stomach. One large globule landed in her pussy hair and seeped into the tangled mess.

She crawled onto the table and lay on her back underneath Victor. She kissed him and reached for his cock once more. Victor didn't think there was a chance in hell that he would be ready for more so soon, but to his surprise, he became hard immediately and she guided him inside her.

'Ooh, nice white man cock', she cooed as he slipped all the way inside her.

She kissed him again and he responded with an urgency he hadn't felt in some time. She wrapped her legs around him and her pussy seemed to suck at him like a vacuum.

'Mmm, special oil work good now!' she said. 'Fuck me now, feel so good'.

Victor grunted and thrust against her.

'I'm gonna cum!' he said. 'Oh God, I'm gonna cum again!'

'That's it', she said with a grin, 'cum inside me! Feel so good!'

Victor couldn't hold it back. He came again and he felt her pussy get warm with his semen as it coated her insides. He spasmed twice and his breathing became ragged as he tried to recover.

The woman pushed him onto his back and stroked his cock again. To Victor's amazement, it became fully erect once more. She pushed it against her pussy lips and then let it slip inside. Her pussy was so wet she could easily have accommodated a penis twice his size, but by her groans of delight, she seemed to like his cock just fine.

She rode his cock then for what seemed like a long time. Their fucking was less frenetic now. She was doing it now for the pure pleasure of it rather than the maniacal need they both felt just a few minutes ago.

With her eyes closed she moved her hips back and forth rhythmically, occasionally sighing or groaning with pleasure. Victor watched her with something akin to awe as she moved. She looked down at him and smiled once, then closed her eyes again. Victor sighed and she whispered to him.

'Special oil very special!'

'Yes it is', he agreed.

Their talking was done for now. The remainder of their hour was spent with her riding his cock. She came at least 4 times and Victor came again twice. All he needed was for her to cup his testicles or stroke his cock for him to become hard enough to continue fucking each time.

As the hour came to a close she lay against his chest for a moment and they breathed heavily together.

'Nice white man cock', she whispered once more.

The she climbed off of him and stood next to the massage table. She picked up her dress and put it on. Once more she was the respectable looking and slightly aging Asian woman with a few wisps of grey hair.

'You rest as long as you need', she said. 'Special oil take some getting used to first few times'.

Victor blinked in surprise and lay back on the pillow. He waited until his breathing became more even and then got up and dressed.

He stepped out of the small room and walked to the front. She came out from the office and smiled.

'You like special oil?' she asked.

'Are you kidding?' he said 'I love the special oil!'

'You buy some to go', she said, '$25 for bottle'.

'Really, just $25?' he said, 'How much do I use?'

'Just enough to soak into skin', she said, 'one bottle last you at least 3 or 4 times'.

Victor put $50 on the counter and she pulled two 8 oz bottles out from under the counter.

'You use and have fun!' she said. 'Come back and we have fun too!'

Victor nodded enthusiastically and knew that he would indeed come back to see this woman.

Victor grinned all the way home. He still couldn't believe the experience he'd had. Neither could he believe that so much sexual satisfaction could be had with a woman easily in her 40's.

He glanced down at the two bottles on his passenger seat and started to formulate a plan. Firstly, he had to test it to find out if it was as effective at home as it had been at the massage parlor.

When he got home he stripped and took a shower. After his shower he went to his living room, still naked. He poured some of the oil into his hand and then rubbed it liberally around his cock and balls. Then he sat back and waited.

He didn't have to wait long. Within five minutes his cock was fully erect again, even though he'd already orgasmed three times in the past few hours.

He knelt on the floor and watched as his penis began to throb and ooze a small stream of semen. His testicles felt like they were churning and he could barely see straight as the desire to stroke his cock overwhelmed him.

When he could take it no longer, he wrapped on hand around his cock and stroked it. After no more than three times, a jet of sperm shot out of his cock and landed on the hardwood floor in front of him.

For the next half hour he stroked himself and came two more times before he collapsed against the base of his couch, exhausted and his cock hanging limply between his thighs. He realized then that his scrotum was aching. He hadn't produced that much semen in one day for over thirty years, he was guessing. No wonder he was sore!

The next test he devised was to find out if the oil was as effective when it was applied to his hands alone.

He waited a few days because the next day his scrotum felt as if someone had kicked him. It was difficult to walk straight and sitting down quickly was something he did only once that day. After that first time, he eased himself into his chair to avoid punishing his overused testicles.

By the time Sunday came, he was ready to experiment again.

He poured some oil into his hands and rubbed it in thoroughly. He was careful to oil his hands only and not get any on his forearms or wrists.

After a long wait, he sensed some arousal. It was nowhere near as strong as it had felt when it was applied to his groin. He observed casually, as his cock began to swell, that it was a sensation that could easily be controlled. If he had to describe the feeling, he would have said that it "got him in the mood", but it was not overwhelming as his previous experiences had been.

The day after that he applied some of the oil to his bare arms and legs; this time the effect was much stronger. His cock swelled and, after about twenty minutes, he'd had to jerk himself off so he could think straight again.

He realized that if he was going to apply this oil to some woman unbeknownst to her, simply getting it onto her hands would not be enough for the desired effect. He wanted whoever he tried this experiment on to go wild with desire, wild enough to throw caution to the wind and take the first man she saw, preferably him!

After a great deal of thinking, and realizing also that his plan might end in abject failure, he decided to try to find a woman whom he could smear somehow with the oil.

He went to the shopping mall. He wandered the concourses for a long time and noticed there weren't many people here during the weekday. There were, though, dozens women scattered throughout the place.

As he wandered he thought about the best way to try to bring some of his oil into contact with a suitable woman.

He saw one girl, probably about 20 years old or so, walking very slowly as she stared fixedly at her phone. She was texting with someone and was concentrating on her screen ignoring everything else around her. She was very pretty in that way that only very young girls can be; her hair was black with bright blue highlights, she was very small with tiny breasts hidden inside a white blouse and skinny legs. Her skirt was black and hugged her round little bottom nicely. Her high heels made her ass jut out enticingly as she walked. If she'd had any extra meat on her bones, she would have jiggled with every step, but her body was very small and tight.

Victor grinned, rubbed a generous amount of the oil onto his hands and followed the girl to an escalator. As he expected because of her inattentiveness, she tripped and staggered slightly as her foot came down on the first stair. She reached for the moving rubber guardrail to catch herself. At the same time, he stepped up to her quickly and gripped her upper arm firmly. As he raised her arm so she could rest it on the guardrail, she looked at him with some alarm.

'You've gotta watch your step on these things,' he said with a smile. 'You almost fell.'

She gave him a half-smile in return and looked curiously at her arm where she noticed an oily residue from Victor's hand.

'What is that?' she asked, with a wrinkle to her nose.

'Oh, nothing', he said, 'just some baby oil I rubbed into my hands. I have dry skin sometimes.'

She nodded and then smiled a bit more.

'Thanks,' she said.

She stared at him with some suspicion for a second while he nodded at her. Then he stepped past her and walked the rest of the way up the escalator.

She watched him go and then put him out of her thoughts as her cell phone buzzed with a new message. She sniffed curiously at the oil on her upper arm and then went back to texting.

Victor turned to his right at the top of the escalator and walked over to the big picture window of a men's wear store. While he pretended to be looking at the suits on display, he was watching the reflection of the girl as she continued to text on her phone.

After a few minutes she began to walk even more slowly than she had been. Victor watched her closely as she slowed to a crawl. She continued to stare at her phone but stopped trying to type any messages.

Suddenly she bit her bottom lip and looked around her with alarm. She backed up against the wall of the concourse and stared fixedly at the sign pointing to the washrooms.

She scurried to the aisle leading off of the main concourse and strode with a purpose to the washroom doors. Outside the doors she paused and looked from the men's to the ladies, apparently confused about what to do.

'Are you alright Miss?' Victor said.

'Um, yeah, I think so', she stammered. 'I just feel a little, I don't know, weird I guess'.

'Are you going to faint or something?' he asked with concern on his face.

'Um, no', she said breathlessly. 'No, that's not it'.

Victor noticed a door leading to a small security room. It was half open and there was no one around.

'Maybe we'll find a chair in there or something', he said helpfully. 'Can I lead you in there?'

With wide eyes she looked at him and nodded quickly.

'Yes', she said, 'a chair, I need a chair!'

As soon as Victor closed the door behind them she wrapped her arms around his neck and planted her mouth on his. Her tongue was pushing deeply past his lips and he was taken aback at her aggressiveness.

Before he entered the aisle leading to the washrooms he had applied a fresh coating of oil to his hands. He now lifted the back of her skirt and rubbed the oil from his hands onto her buttocks and the back of her thighs. She groaned in response and used her left hand to push her panties off of her waist and down her legs. Victor helped her by kneeling and pushing them down to her ankles and she stepped out of them.

He put his hand over her pussy and she grunted. She was slippery as an eel and his fingers slipped inside her easily. She moaned and thrust her hips against his hand, grinding her pelvis down onto his fingers hard.

Victor stood up and she pulled the fastener to his pants open faster than he would have thought possible. She reached into his underwear and pulled his cock out. It was barely free of his zipper before she thrust her pussy against it; before he knew it, his penis was buried deep inside her.

There was no chair in the room but Victor leaned against the wall while she rode his cock. With her high heels she was able to push herself up high enough to almost allow his cock to slip out of her. Then she would plunge back down on it with vigor. She did this again and again until the sweat was pouring off of her. With her frantic movements, Victor knew he was going to cum soon. She grunted and groaned and gasped while she worked his cock into her.

'Ah, the wonders of youth', Victor thought to himself as her body worked itself into a frenzy.

12