Special Oil Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as he began to spurt, the door opened. She gasped as she felt him cum and ground her pelvis against him.

'What the hell is going on here?' the twenty-something security guard asked, rather needlessly Victor thought, as it was pretty obvious what was going on.

The girl looked him up and down and bent down to unfasten his pants. As she pulled his cock out, she thrust her ass at Victor and ground against the tip of his once-again hardening cock. He pushed it inside her and she gulped the security guard's cock into her mouth.

Once again, Victor marveled at his own stamina, thanks to this oil. He was able to get hard again within seconds after coming hard inside her.

She didn't give him a lot of time to think about it though. She pushed back against him again and again.

For a second, Victor looked up into the face of the security guard. He was tall and good looking. Just the same, Victor didn't think this kind of thing happened a lot. The expression on the young man's face made that obvious.

Victor shrugged and grinned at the man as he pounded into the girl from behind. When he came again, he fell back against the wall with a gasp. He pulled his pants up and walked out of the room. He knew he wasn't going to get it up again anytime soon.

As he walked down the aisle toward the concourse, he could hear the two young people groaning and the sound of skin slapping together. Victor grinned as he saw some people who had paused in the concourse to listen.

Victor's adventure in the shopping mall had him grinning for days. He was of course thrilled at fucking a young girl, but the thing that made him laugh out loud was a news item he heard on the radio a few days later. A young woman in her 20's reported a sexual assault at the same shopping mall on that day. Apparently, she contacted police the next day and recounted a story that two men, one of them an employee of the mall and the other an unknown assailant, had sexually assaulted her in a security office.

The next day another related news item came out; the employee who had been accused by this woman had produced video evidence that put her story in extreme doubt. Police were still searching for the second man alleged to have assaulted her, but it was clear from the tenor of the story that it was no longer about catching a suspected rapist. The focus of the investigation now was whether the woman who reported the assault was only wasting police resources.

Victor decided that he would be more cautious on his next venture.

12