Special Order 77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are not kidding. Dad is the main reason we want it this way. He needs to get laid and has turned down the girls we have offered him. Maybe you putting in front of his face would get him going again."

"Well...?"

"Yes or no. You agree to our terms and we take care of this problem for you. We will even give you a few pointers so that if you are with a guy you don't like you can get him off quickly. How about it sis?"

Damn it. They had me and they knew it, "Fine. But once I am pregnant I can wear what I want and have sex with who I want and when."

"Deal," they both said at the same time.

"Well you two know more about this than I do. What now?"

"Well sis," Jim started, "since this is your first time we need to get you ready. Since I am the oldest..."

"What, by 5 minutes maybe," Jake added.

Jim ignored him and continued, "I will do you the great service of being your first. Jake here can help out for a little bit to get you ready and then tend to dinner. But when we are done he should get a turn as well."

"Fine. Let's just get this over with."

They both came over to me. Jim started kissing me while Jake dropped to his knees and finished taking my pants off. I hadn't expected the kissing or anything nice to happen. I guess I expected one of them to push me down on the bed and just jam it in me until he was done.

Jim kept kissing me which wasn't bad at all. Jake pulled my panties off and started kissing my pussy. When he lifted my leg and put it on his shoulder I just let him. God what he was doing down there felt good. I had gotten myself off before with my fingers but this felt way better. His tongue lapped at my pussy and he occasional sucked on my clit. It was much better than fingers any day.

Jim had still not broken our kiss when I felt an orgasm start to build. When it hit both Jim and Jake helped me stay upright as my body shook. It was a good one.

Jake pulled my leg off his shoulder and stood up, "She's all yours bro. I always wanted to eat a virgin pussy and it was tasty." He slapped Jim's shoulder and left the room.

"Ok Jan. The easiest way since this is your first time is for you to be on top. I will help you get started and then when you are ready you just sit down on me with all your weight. Then you can sit there until you are ready to move again."

He took off his pants and boxers and lay down on his bed. He then reached out to me. I was still floating after the wonderful orgasm they had given me. When my hand and Jim's connected he pulled me gently on top of him and started kissing me more. He reached down between us and grabbed his hard dick. The way I was laying on him it was close to my pussy. He rubbed the head of his dick on my slit but didn't push in yet.

He broke the kiss, "Get up over me with your knees on either side of me." When I was in position he moved his dick around until it was lined up at my opening. "Now sit back slowly and allow it to slide gently into you. Don't be afraid to lift up a little and go back down again."

I had never had anything larger than my fingers inside me and then just far enough to tell there was a barrier in there. The head of his dick felt much bigger than my fingers and I slowly let it inch into me. I got almost the entire head in me before I lifted up slightly then let it slide in farther.

When I felt it hit my hymen I stopped moving. "Move up and down a little to make sure everything is good and slick," he said. I did it and it felt wonderful. I would be fine if he didn't go in any further but I knew others would not hesitate.

"Now, when you are ready I want you to take a deep breath and sit down as hard as you can right on me. There will probably be pain but just sit there and breathe and it will go away." I nodded to him and tried to prepare myself for this.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I sat down hard. It felt like someone had tried to rip my legs off and punch me in the gut at the same time. And ya, I screamed and cried like a baby.

After couple of deep breaths I opened my teary eyes and Jim was calmly laying there waiting for me. "Is it getting better now?" he asked. I nodded. "Good. When you are ready slowly start moving up and down. Don't freak out if there is any blood. Just watch my face and move as it feels good to you." I nodded to him again.

When I tried to move up a little my legs felt weak. He saw I was having a little trouble moving. "Lean forward and try it that way," He said.

I leaned forward some placing my hand on his shoulders. The pain had greatly lessened and I was wrong about it being good having it only a little way before. It was much better having him in deeper even with the initial pain.

I didn't look down to where we were joined. My brothers both knew how squeamish I was about blood. That is probably why Jim had told me not to freak out.

Eventually I was moving more and more on him. The farther I moved the better it felt. Soon I was moving almost his whole length in and out of me. God it felt good. I had my eyes closed concentrating on the feeling of him sliding in and out of me. I knew another orgasm was on its way and I wanted it. I had no idea if it was any good for him but I had gotten my cherry broke and this was too good to stop now.

When my orgasm finally hit me I found it was much better with a dick inside of me than without one. When it was retreating I opened my eyes and look at Jim, "It feels good now," I told him.

"Glad to hear it. Jake is going to get antsy soon. Let's finish this up so he can have his turn before we eat."

"Ok. What do you need me to do?"

When I started to sit up Jim told me to stop. He looked between us, "You are going to want to close your eyes for a minute. Think happy thoughts and I will reposition us." Yep there was blood.

I could listen to my brothers talk about someone's arm being ripped off in one of there silly computer games or someone getting hurt at work and not have a problem. But if there was a paper cut and I saw any blood I lost it.

He lifted me off of him and put me down still on my hands and knees beside where he was laying. When he pulled himself out of me I felt an emptiness I didn't know existed. I wanted that full feeling back.

I felt him move around and get behind me. His dick then started to push back into me. As it did I pushed back toward him. This time when he entered me it felt much better than the first time. He slipped all the way in on the first stroke.

"Ok Jan, the way we were before is more like making love. You do that if you want to take your time and enjoy yourself. This is how to fuck. If you want the guy to get off quickly this is the best position for it. You can have your head up or down. Let the guy grab your hips and he will do all the work. Most of the time he will be just trying to get himself off. If you need to you can reach between your legs and rub your clit while he does you. I would advise you not to do that right now though. Maybe next time you could try it."

With that he grabbed each of my hips in a hand and proceeded to move me back and forward on his dick. "The best thing for you to do is just relax and enjoy it. I will start out slow and build up speed. Just cum if you need to but if you tense up to much it might hurt. You can experiment with squeezing your pussy if you want but you are pretty tight right now."

I am not sure if I like it like this better or not. I just let him move and set the pace. Soon I could feel another orgasm coming on. I laid my head down on his bed still keeping my ass in the air with him going in and out of me.

I found out that cumming while a dick is moving in and out is even better than when one is holding still inside of you. He was flying in and out of me when my orgasm ended. I could just feel another starting to build when he stopped moving deep inside me and his dick started to pulse. I felt his dick twitch in me then his cum shoot into me. It was so hot. I felt five shots inside me before I heard him roar. I had heard that roar before and now I knew what it meant.

He was still breathing hard when he finally spoke, "Just stay like that and I will get something to clean us up a little bit. Normally you could just flop over and lay there if you like but this is your first time so hold still for a minute."

When he pulled out I could feel his come start to leak out of my pussy and run down my leg. It felt weird but I just stayed there and relaxed. I considered it a good fucking not that I had anything to compare it to. Jim came back shortly and gently wiped my pussy down with a wet rag before he dried it with another. He continued wiping down my legs and butt. I must have made a big mess.

"Well Jan, how was your first time?" he asked while still wiping me.

"Awesome. The beginning was a little painful but I would do it again."

"That is good to hear. Are you ready for Jake or do you need a little rest first?"

"That depends on what I need to do. I don't think I can stand right now but if he just wants to fuck me they way you were doing I think I can handle it."

Jim kissed one of my butt cheeks still sticking in the air and smacked the other one, "That my girl. Don't move and he will be right in."

Less than a minute later I heard Jake come into the room, removing his clothes on the way. "Jim said you were ready and waiting." I felt his finger slide over my pussy. It went down to my clit and circled it then back up to my opening. I then sunk all the way in me and pulled back out. "Looks like you are ready for me.

I felt the bed move as he got behind me. He moved his dick around my pussy a little bit. The head went into my opening and he sunk all the way in on one stroke. Why was there any hesitation on my part before?

He started out slow just like Jim had done but built speed quickly. Soon he was fucking me just as hard as Jim had been doing. My orgasm started to build again. I just laid there with my head on the bed and ass in the air. It was wonderful. When my orgasm hit me I just let it flow over me. As soon as it ended I felt another one start to build. I just let myself relax and let it wash over me as Jake kept pounding away on me from behind.

Just as the next orgasm ended Jake stopped moving and I felt him cum in me just as Jim had. He roared almost exactly like his brother.

He was breathing hard and so was I. Between his breaths he spoke, "Jan you sure this was your first time? Most girls like a pause when they cum."

"I don't know. I think I like it better when you keep moving. And it is actually my second. Jim was the first."

Jake was still kneeling behind me and still balls deep when Jim came into the room. He was carrying a couple of towels. "Ok you two. Get cleaned up a bit and let's eat. Jan you are going to want to set on a towel for at least tonight." He handed a wet towel to Jake and set the others on the bed.

Jake slowly backed out of me and proceeded to wipe me and himself off. He then helped me role onto my side and straighten out my legs. They were stiff from staying in that position for so long. He got off the bed and held out his hand and helped me stand. My legs were a little wobbly but they worked.

Jake then picked his boxer up and put them on. He grabbed my clothes and handed me my pants and panties so I wouldn't have to bend over and pick them up. I put my clothes in my room on the way to the kitchen. I felt weird walking around the house bottomless but I thought I could get used to it. Was I turning into a slut like my brothers?

Dinner was good and I was surprised neither one of them messed it up. When I got up after eating the towel I was sitting on was wet with a pinkish tinge to it. When I saw that I closed my eyes and gripped the table. I knew what it was and why but that didn't help. A couple of deep breaths and I was better. Jake saw me with my eyes closed and the towel. He quickly grabbed it and moved it so I wouldn't see it again.

All was better when I opened up my eyes again. Nothing else was said about it and the rest of the night went ok.

I took a shower before I went to bed and explored my pussy a little. It was swollen and a little sore but not as bad as I had feared. I found the barrier that had been there before was gone now. I was able to push my fingers into myself farther than ever before. I didn't do it much though as I was a little sore.

The next morning when I woke up my hips were still a little sore but otherwise I felt the same. I got up and put on a t-shirt and went to get breakfast. Normally I would have put on some shorts as well but because of the deal with my brothers I was bottomless now. If what they had done to me the previous night was any indication I was more than willing to do it again.

I had not heard my dad come home last night but knew he was probably around now. I have never known him to stay out all night but he has come home after I was in bed occasional.

When I got to the kitchen no one was there. I started a pot of coffee and got me a bowl of cereal like normal. Once the coffee was done I knew the smell would bring the others out. The first to arrive was Jake. He got a cup and sat down at the table next to me.

He came in just wearing some boxers, "How you doing sis?"

"Fine. You going out tonight or coming home right after work?" It was like nothing had changed.

"Jim and I were going to stop off at the bar to see if Mara and Jude are around but I think we will be coming home right after work now." He ran his hand down my back to where my shirt ended. His hand rubbed my bare butt cheek as I continued to eat my cereal.

My dad was the next to wonder in. He walked in wearing his usual t-shirt and running shorts. He got himself a cup and sat down at the table as well. "I hate getting home so late. They had a breakdown yesterday and I couldn't leave until it was fixed. Did I miss anything?"

I stopped moving with the spoon half way to my mouth before Jake answered him, "Jan filled us in about this Special Order 77 that she had been told about at school."

"Ya," my dad said after sip of his coffee, "I heard something about that. Something about needing to increase the population again. Maybe if they didn't work everyone to death it would take care of itself."

Jim walked in just then, "What would talk care of itself?" He got a cup of coffee and sat down with the rest of us. He was wearing just a pair of boxer like Jake.

"Dad thinks they need Special Order 77 because they are working everyone to death. If we weren't working so hard it would take care of itself," Jake told him.

"I don't know. I think it can have some advantages," Jim looked at me and smiled, "Jan, honey what else did they say was in that thing."

I swallowed my mouth full, "Well basically girls should make every effort to have at least three kids in the next 10 years or be jailed and made pregnant."

My dad frowned, "How awful. You boys keep your eyes open and if you find someone nice that you think Jan will like speak up. We don't want Jan to be taken away if it can be prevented. If we can find a nice boy for her maybe we can figure out a way for her to stay out of trouble."

I noticed the clock and realized I couldn't delay going to get ready for school any longer. I stood up to take my bowl to the sink.

"Jan where are your pants?" my dad asked somewhat startled.

I was about to answer him when Jim did, "Special Order 77 dad. They are not relying on a girl finding a nice single boy to settle down with. They are to have sex with everyone they can until they are pregnant."

My dad shook his head, "Surely not family. That would be incest. That's illegal."

I turned to face him, "Not anymore dad. All nudity, adultery, and incest are gone."

My dad just looked to both Jim and Jake. Both nodded to him. "They have gone mad. No way is that possible," he said looking at me also.

"I have a copy of the full order in my bag. Do you want to read it for yourself? If you have a problem with it I am supposed to report you at school. Daddy I don't want to lose you to." I went to him and hugged him. I had to lean some to hug him and was sure my butt was sticking out almost right at Jakes face.

He seemed tense but slowly calmed, "I don't want to lose you either."

"Daddy how many dates have you been on or girls have you been with since mom? Part of the order is to log every time you have sex and with whom. You know if they are forcing me to get pregnant they can keep track of who everyone is having sex with. You could get taken away for that if you are not careful."

"Ya dad. Jim and I can only pick up so much of your slack." Jim laughed at that.

"Fine I will stop off at the bar on the way home to see if what happens. Ok."

"Dad, that is not good enough. Jake and I don't want to lose you or Jan. We will do what we have to do to prevent that. If Jan is willing, and I think she is, if any of the rest of us is unable to have sex at least once a week we would have sex with Jan so it will be logged."

So that is how they were going to convince him. Well I liked what we did last night and it was going to happen again. Maybe I could insure that it did.

Thinking quick, "If it meant keeping any of you being taken away I will do it for you. But what if each of you gets a girl every week? That means you will be fine but I still might get into trouble once I am out of school. As much as I hate to say it the only way for all of us to stay safe is that I need to have sex with each of you at least once a week regardless. Please daddy, say you agree. I know both Jim and Jake won't get in trouble but you and I are starting out in a deficit."

There was a moment of indecision in his face then he hung his head. "Fine. I will do it but only to keep us all together," I kissed him on the cheek and left to get ready for school.

My brothers thought they were being sneaky in finding a way to get my dad to have sex and a way for them to keep having sex with me. What they didn't count on was me figuring out a way to turn it back on them so that they had to have sex with me. God I was turning into a bigger slut than those two.

I felt better walking to school with Linda than I had felt walking home the previous day. "I won't need Mark's help," I told Linda trying to keep the smile off my face.

"Why. Did you find a nice boy to pop your cherry last night?"

"Nope. Two."

"No way. Who were they? Where did you find them?"

"My brothers," I burst out laughing at the look on her face.

"NO F'EN WAY! Both of them?"

"Yes. But not at the same time... Yet."

She stopped and pulled me to a stop, "What do you mean yet?"

"I am not saying anything. Just that it might happen again... and again... and again." I couldn't hold it in any longer and burst out laughing again.

"Jan you slut. I know your brothers are horn dogs but you too?"

"What?" I said trying to act all innocent again, "It was either going to be them or some random guy in gym. I couldn't do your Mark no matter how ok you said you were with it. You wouldn't forgive me if he got me pregnant before you."

"I hadn't thought about that. If he gets any girl pregnant before me I will rip off his nuts." We continued on walking to school.

"Well were your brothers as good as they have sounded though the wall?"

"Jim let me be on top for my first time. It hurt like a bitch and I am sure there was a lot of blood but he let me go as slow as I wanted to. You know me and blood," I grimaced at her. "After I got off on riding him he did me from behind until he came in me. He had me keep my eyes closed while he cleaned up the mess I must have made. Then Jake came in and picked up where Jim left off. God I must have cum over 5 times between the two of them."

"You are lucky. With Mark I am lucky if I cum once before he is done. Would you have a problem if we had a sleep over and we double teamed them?"