Special Order 77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad just shook his head again. "I remember back when I was in high school if there was even the suggestion a teacher was having sex with the student they got fired."

"The plague changed everything. Do you need another beer dad?"

"Are you trying to get me drunk and have your way with me?" he asked with sort of a smirk.

"No. You just seemed apprehensive about this. I have resigned myself to doing it already. If you need a little more liquid courage I will go get it for you." I made to get off his lap when he put an arm around me to hold me there.

"I have had enough for now. Can we just sit her for a while?"

"Sure dad. Jim told me that he and Jack may not be back tonight. We have all night if you need it." I laid my head back on his shoulder.

When his beer was done he sat the empty can on the side table and put is now free hand on my bare knee. I put my hand on his and sat there for a while longer. Every time one of us would move I made sure his hand slid slightly up my leg.

By the end of his news program I had his hand was half way up my thigh. "Jan can you do something for me?"

"Sure dad. Anything you need."

"Well..." he started, "it has been a while for me and there has been no one since your mother. I just don't want you to be disappointed in me."

"I won't be."

"It is just I am not sure I am going to be able to live up to your expectation."

"Don't worry about that dad. As long as I can log both of us as having sex and keep the government away you will satisfy my expectation."

This time he pulled my face to his and kissed me. Gone was the apprehension from before. His hand started caressing my thigh as we kissed.

"So Jan, honey, how do you want to do this?"

"I don't know. Where would be best for you? We could go to your room if you want."

"If you want to that would be ok with me." I got off him and held out my hand to him to help him up. We then walked hand-in-hand to his room.

He went in first and turned back to me as I came in. He hugged me and kissed me again. Standing against him like that I felt something move in his pants for the first time, finely.

I pulled the back of his shirt out of his pants as we continued to kiss. Maybe if I could get him undressed he would be less likely to back out on me if he got nervous on me. We broke the kiss long enough for me to pull it over his head.

When we started kissing again my hands went to the front of his pants and started undoing them. His hands when to the hem of my shirt and started pulling it up. We broke our kiss again long enough for him to pull my shirt over my head. I got his pants undone before he started kissing me again.

His hands when to my breasts as I started pushing his pants down. He cupped each one giving them a slight squeeze. His thumbs found my nipples through my bra and rubbed over them. When I had his pants as low as I could get them while still kissing him I reached behind me and unhooked my bra. I let my arms go forward and my bra fell into his hands.

I reached down in front of him and into his underwear. His dick was hard and felt big to me. I never saw my brothers' dicks so I didn't know how they compared yet.

I pushed his underwear down and broke our kiss finally. My bra hit the floor as I finished pushing his pants and underwear off.

When we were both nude I took his hand again and pulled him to the bed, "You have more experience than me. Tell me what you need me to do."

"You have been doing great so far." He put his hand between my legs for the first time and I felt his fingers slide over my pussy. He brought his hand up in front of us and I could see the wetness on it. "I know I am ready. Looks like you are ready also." He stuck a wet finger in his mouth.

"If you will let me Jan I would like to lick your pussy first. It has been so long and your mother used to love that before we did it."

"Sure dad. That would be great. I mean Jake is the only one that has done that to me before and I enjoyed it."

"Hopefully I will be just as good as your brother. Sit on the edge of the bed and lay back."

He got down between my legs and put one over each shoulder. He leaned in and planted a kiss right on my clit before lower and running his tongue over my entire pussy from bottom to top. His fingers pulled my lips apart and his tongue went into me like a dick and wiggled a little. Having a dick in me now had some serious competition for the best feeling so far. Jack had licked me and sucked on my clit a little but he never stuck his tongue in my like my dad just did.

I laid back and enjoyed what he was doing to me. My orgasm started building quickly as he would stick his tongue in me then lick up to my clit. He would circle it a couple of times then back into my hole.

It didn't take long and I was having a good cum as his tongue when in and out of me like a dick. When I started to come down he licked up to my clit and kissed it again and sucked it into his mouth. He then used is tongue to strum it.

"So much like your mother," he said as I started to calm down.

"That was awesome. What else did she like?"

He smiled at me as he stood up. "Scoot back up on the bed some and I will show you."

I moved back to the middle of the bed as he crawled up between my legs again. He started kissing me at my clit again and worked his way up passed my belly button to between my breasts. He gave each of my nipples a kiss and a small suck before moving up to my lips.

As we were kissing again he lifted my legs and put them around his hips. This opened me up and put his dick right on my pussy. He reached down between us and rubbed his dick on my pussy a couple of times before putting the head right at my entrance.

He broke the kiss again, "One last time Jan. Are you sure you want to do this?"

I didn't answer him in words. I used my legs that were wrapped around him and pulled myself to him pulling his dick all the way in me. We both moaned as he entered me fully. I wasn't completely sure but I thought he was at least as big as my brothers.

He moved forward enough that my back was against the bed again. I released the grip my legs had on him so he could start to move. He proceeded to slowly fuck me as he returned to kissing me.

I was in heaven. While getting pounded from behind by my brothers was good, this was so much better. I felt such a connection to my dad right then. I might do this with him and my brothers but no one else. Doing like this was going to be reserved for those I truly loved. I knew then what Jim had said about making love.

When my next orgasm hit me it was a big one. I involuntarily gripped my dad with my legs so he couldn't move. When I released him he started going again at the same pace as before. He seemed to be in no hurry and I was not about to rush him.

As yet another orgasm was building he was breathing hard as he kept the same rhythm moving in and out of me. I was so close when he sunk all the way in me and started to shake. I knew he was about to cum and I was so close. My hand shot between us and rubbed my clit as hard as I could. When his second shot of cum went off inside me my orgasm hit me. My legs gripped him again pinning my hand between us. Both of us grunting and shaking and my fingers trapped pressing on my sensitive clit.

I am not sure if life could have gotten any better at that point. But all good things must come to an end eventually. Our orgasms did eventually end with him still over me and both of us gasping for air.

He slowly moved up and off of me and collapsed next to me. I rolled onto my side away from him and pushed back against him. His arm went over me and we both fell asleep almost immediately without another word being said.