Special Order Jelly Donuts

Story Info
Woman tricks her boss into eating cumfilled donuts.
826 words
4.27
24.4k
17
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sugarisnice
sugarisnice
220 Followers

It was my wife's idea to trick her boss into eating a homemade jelly donut, but boy am I getting the rewards.

My wife, I'll call her Kate for this story, works for a large company downtown. She's an assistant manager there, but to her chagrin, her boss is a woman with whom she graduated college with the same year. Linda is the same age as my wife and they were hired to work at the company the same day.

The only difference is, Linda slept with her boss from the day she started, and slept her way to the top.

I kept hearing my wife complain every day how Linda was not qualified to do her job, and how she often had to pick-up her work just to meet deadlines. Kate also complained that Linda made her get donuts every Friday morning. That's the job of a secretary or new hire, not for an assistant manager, she would say. Linda liked to show her power, Kate said. After a few weeks of this, Kate had an idea of how to switch the power, so she was over Linda. And I helped.

On a Thursday afternoon, Kate came home with four jelly donuts. Being on a diet I don't usually eat donuts, which made me wonder why she had so many when all she had to do was get them the next morning.

"Some of these are going to be extra special donuts, honey," Kate said with a twinkle in her eye.

She then walked towards me, dropped to her knees, unzipped my pants and used her tongue to grasp my cock into her mouth. I held onto a nearby counter for support as her sucking was so strong. My eyes were going into the back of my head and I was about to explode when she told me to hold on for a minute. Her mouth left me, and in place was the end of a bakery injector. She continued licking my shaft until I exploded into the tube, filling its 3 oz opening.

"What are you going to do with that," I asked Kate.

"Make some extra special cum-filled donuts for Linda," she said with the evil grin she uses sometimes when we're in bed.

Linda took the bakery tube and placed the injector tip into a side of a donut, pressing a third of the cum into the donut.

She did the same to two other donuts and left the fourth alone for me to eat as my present for helping her.

The next day, Kate told me all about what happened at work:

"Well, before getting there, I stopped at my regular donut shop and ordered a dozen jelly donuts. Once outside, I threw away three of them and replaced them with my special donuts once inside the car. I got to work and placed the donuts on the counter, but removed the special donuts and placed them on a dish which I placed on Linda's desk, with a note.

"Linda saw the note and read it out loud, 'These donuts are especially for you. Enjoy. Kate.' Linda looked up, her eyes met me, and she smiled just before taking a big bite out of a donut. The cum must have mixed in with the jelly because none of it leaked out of the donut. She finished the first one, and then looked like a hungry dog as she gobbled up the next two.

"I couldn't believe it when she told me those were the best donuts she ever ate, and asked if there were any others. I told her I could get her more donuts next week, if she liked, and she said yes."

A few days passed before Kate asked me for more cum. She went down on me twice on Wednesday and three times Thursday, giving her enough cum for five special donuts. I didn't get any to eat, but I was happy with all the attention.

Friday afternoon, Kate returned home with a big smile on her face, and told me to look out in car. Linda was there, with a blindfold over her eyes.

"Kate, what have you done, kidnapped your boss?"

"No, Linda ate the special donuts like she hadn't eaten in days and asked me where she could get more. She said the taste was something she recalled, but never in a donut. I told her if she wanted to know where I got them I could take her there, but only if she was blindfolded. I knew she was such a slut, but never a donut slut. She agreed. After work, we drove around for a bit before I told her to put the blindfold on and sunglasses over to make it look like nothing was happening out of the ordinary. Now we're here."

"So what's your plan," I asked Kate.

With her evil grin, she said, "Are you ready to make more donuts?"

sugarisnice
sugarisnice
220 Followers