Special Pendant

Story Info
Wife boldly reveals husband has been a cuck.
3.4k words
3.54
36.4k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msm865
msm865
81 Followers

To the literary purists - As with all my stories, I act in the role of narrator. This is a short story specifically designed to fit on one page. As such, there is no character development and no witty dialogue. I am not writing the next great novel. To everyone else, I hope you enjoy.

This is a cougar story that involves cuckolding, if that's not for you, now is the time to read something else.

*****

I had always been aware of my spouse's sensual side and while she rarely decided to act out, there certainly had been times when she had. I had come to find out she belonged to a semi-secret national organization that uses a special symbol to identify their members. She had apparently joined shortly after she graduated from college and continued to the present, nearly 35 years later. While I assumed it was some form of sorority alumni, this evening was to clearly define the nature of the membership.

My wife had been wanting to try a new restaurant in an upscale area resort hotel and had apparently researched the location. I am usually up to try new lounges, especially if they are discounting the liquor and small plates. For the record, she is mid 50's, in great shape, dressed to kill and tonight had more energy than I had seen from her for quite some time. The necklace she wore tonight I had seen occasionally, but never wore when she was out with me. We arrived at an upscale supper club, valeted and were greeted by the hostess. We opted to sit in the lounge in leather swivel chairs at a table for four. A DJ was playing lively music in a back corner. We ordered a couple specialty martinis and managed to consume them in fairly short order. The place was nearly empty when we arrived, but filled quickly with a younger crowd. We decided on a couple of the appetizers to share and when they arrived they were accompanied by another round of martinis that we hadn't ordered. Our server pointed out the young man that had sent them over and as is appropriate, we invited him to our table. This was turning out to be an interesting establishment.

The young man, probably mid 20's joins us and we thank him for the drinks. He shakes my hand and compliments my wife on her necklace. He is very cordial and I am still clueless. He is in medical sales and they launch into discussions about topics I don't understand. I don't find this unusual as my wife works in a hospital. There is a fair amount of touching during the conversation, with a lot of giggling. The young man excuses himself to use the restroom and I decide to check him out, following shortly after. I manage to find a urinal next to him and realize he is quite a bit better endowed than me and wonder how much more he swells when he is excited. Penis envy. I spend extra time in the restroom and when I return there is another round of drinks and more appetizers on their way.

A certain clarity begins to wash over me and I become more aware of my surroundings, particularly noting that the young man is wearing a pinky ring with the same design as my wife's pendant. I find this odd as she has had hers over 35 years and he isn't even that old. This is no longer a sorority alumni symbol and I need some answers. As I tend to be blunt and have often been accused of "stirring the pot", I naively ask about their matching jewelry. A good lawyer will tell you to never ask a question you don't know the answer to, but I didn't go to law school. Neither of them blinked as they explained the basic premise of their membership, which was simply if you wore the symbol you were available for sex. The alarms went off in my head and I was too stunned to even reply. My wife quietly informed me I could stay and watch or head home and she will give me the details. I'm frozen. I want to hit him. I want to hit her. The little voice in my head says leave and burn everything she has on the front lawn and file for divorce on Monday. The little voice also reminds me that I've told her, and even encouraged her, to do this as long as she gave me the details, so I decide to stay and face the consequences.

He was drawn to her cleavage and soon was in deeper conversation with her. As she spoke to him, she began to slide her hand up his thigh. He shifted in his chair as she was obviously having an effect on him. He ordered us all another drink and as he shifted toward her to reach his wallet, I saw my wife begin to stroke his cock. The shorts he was wearing had only a single button holding the fly closed and she deftly undid it before he settled back down in his chair. He leaned to her and told her he wasn't wearing any underwear and she let him know she wasn't either. With that, he reached between her thighs and began to finger her slit. She spread her legs ever so slightly to grant him better access and I'm not sure, but I thought I heard the sound of a wet pussy from where I sat. I watched closely as she had a mini orgasm and took a cleansing breath to compose herself. She grabbed her young stud by the hand and pulled him to the secluded dance floor.

The DJ played a hot Latin number and my wife and her boy toy slithered against each other to the rhythm of the beat. Then the DJ announced he was going to slow it down and they melted into each other's arms. Even though the lights were dim and they danced into the corner shadows, I saw my wife reach between them and pull his cock out through his fly. As they danced, she shifted and impaled herself on his cock through the opening in her wrap skirt. The DJ noticed the action and responded by adding another slow dance to his mix, "I Want Your Sex" by George Michael. As they danced, I watched as she tensed and reached another orgasm, leaning her head on his chest. He could feel her pussy clamp down on his cock and he lifted her slightly and drove deep into her. She leaned back away from him as he shot his load in her hungry cunt. As the song ended she tucked his cock back away with a pat with a smirk on her face. She headed for the restroom with a shiny trail of cum leaking down her leg.

My wife returned to her chair after her clean up efforts and thanked him for the dance. She whispered to him that she would like to enjoy more of him and asked if we could go back to his room for a nightcap. He was quick to accept and asked how that would work. She explained that all I wanted was to see her fucked by a different cock and wouldn't interfere. I could see the confusion on his face and then saw as he decided it was worth the possible trouble to spend more time in my wife's cunt.

In his room, she undid the buttons on his shirt and slid it off his shoulders, exposing his broad chest and solid abs. She then took his arms and slid her hands down until she reached his hands. She brought his left hand to her breast and the right through the slit in her skirt to her sopping cunt. She ran one hand over his chest and reached through his shorts to dig his cock out and stroke it. She was a mess as his fingers worked her nipple and clit at the same time. He managed to get rid of her top and went to work on her skirt. It was gone in practically no time and she stood before him completely naked.

His digital manipulations had the desired effect and as her orgasm consumed her, her knees buckled and she melted to the floor. Of course, this brought her face to face with his raging cock. Blowjobs are not her favorite activity. She greedily sucked it into her mouth and no doubt tasted their combined flavors. He was hard as steel, but she didn't have the oral skills to seal the deal.

He guided her onto the bed on her hands and knees. As he entered her from behind, she reacted to each inch as he filled her. Her cunt quickly clenched down and she came again, collapsing on the bed. This left him unfulfilled but she begged for time to recover. He rolled her onto her back, rose up and began to stroke his sloppy erection between her amazing tits. She squeezed her breasts together to create a tight passage and while he appeared to enjoy it, he seemed to be toying with her. As his cock slid between her mounds, he told her to open her mouth and she began to lick the head of his cock on the upstroke. They continued this for a short time while she was recovering and then he sensed she was ready for more action.

He moved between her legs and positioned the head of his cock at the opening of her pussy, as she spread her lips for him. With a single shove, he drove all the way into her, deeper than he had been yet. His ability to pin her to the bed allowed him to enter her and reach places she had never been touched before. He was relentless on the attack on her cunt and soon had her squirming as he continued to piston into her. She gasped and panted and began to orgasm again and the tightness in her cunt was too much for him as he spilled another load of his seed into her waiting snatch. He softened and headed for another drink from the mini bar. She was leaking fluids and appeared totally exhausted as she weakly motioned me over.

My head was spinning, my stomach was churning, my cock is rock hard. I had authorized this and instead of hearing a tale that I would never know was real or not, I had witnessed live sex that involved my wife. At this point, what could she possibly want from me but to whisk her out of there and take her home?

She whispered that she didn't think he was done with her yet. She feared her ass was next. I had never been allowed to go there. She asked if I would open it up for her. I advised her that was a bad idea, because if he watched me playing with her pucker, he would definitely believe it was on the table. I urged her to consider that he may feel it was as dirty an act as she did and leave it alone. A tear rolled down her pretty cheek as she reiterated her plea and I reluctantly dipped a finger into the flow from her pussy that was already oozing between her ass cheeks and began to lube her rosebud. I gently collected more of the seepage on two fingers and began to open her, inserting them slowly. She begged me for my cock and I dutifully unzipped my fly, dipped my penis into her pussy and slowly nudged it into her throbbing ass. I worked her sphincter, knowing that after entry, the rest would be easy. The build up had been too much for me and I released my pent up load in the first couple inches of her backdoor.

I looked over at the man child that was younger than our son as he tossed back the end of his drink. He swaggered back to the cougar on his bed with another raging hard on. Oh, to be young again! I moved out of his way and with the natural lube I had provided, eased into her. Since he was thicker than me and I hadn't achieved much penetration, she was gasping with every stroke as he edged deeper into her, stretching her rear passage. He pulled all the way out, leaving her gaping as she gasped at the emptiness. He reentered and slid easily to his balls. Then it was about a dozen short quick strokes and he collapsed onto her back as she panted from the assault. He wilted and rolled off.

She reached for me and I helped her to the bathroom to clean up with the sound of his light snoring in the background. She washed herself and I helped her dress. She took off her pendant and shoved it into my pocket. Was she resigning her membership? Transferring her membership to me? Or just giving me control of her trysts? I guess time will tell where we end up. We will definitely need more than one conversation about tonight and the last 30 years.

I accompany her on her "walk of shame" to the valet stand and retrieve the car. We make the half hour drive back to our house in silence, as I continue to sort out the questions flooding my brain. She had joined this club before she even met me, but why had she decided to maintain her membership? Why now had she decided to rub my nose in it? How many times after we were a couple had she worn the damn pendant? Does it always result in a meet with another member? Is there a website that directs them to rendezvous? Again, the little voice reminded me I had encouraged her, but I always envisioned it would be out of town at some sort of conference or convention when I wasn't available. I pulled the car into the garage with more questions bouncing in my skull. It would be a sleepless night.

As the new day arrives, it is gloomy and stormy, a perfect setting. It is also good sleeping weather and she takes full advantage. She finally drags her cheating, apologetic ass out of bed, comes out of the bedroom and plops herself down on the couch. Hanging her head, she is no longer the defiant cougar bitch from last night that used her boy toy in front of me. Before she can say a word I tell her I have no interest in an apology and if she dares to mention she is sore, I'll show her a new kind of sore. My mood is as dark as the day.

She quietly says two things. First, she acknowledges irreparable damage to our marriage and takes full responsibility, then begins to play the permission card before I cut her off by stopping her with a hand wave and a shake of my head. She then meekly asks if she could wear the pendant again for the afternoon, in our home, naked, for my eyes only.

I ponder her request, wondering if she has an ulterior motive. Since it will be our farewell, I tell her to get naked while I retrieve the pendant. When I return, she is reclined on the couch without a stitch of clothes on. I toss the pendant in her direction, intentionally leaving it out of her reach and return to the recliner.

She crawls off of the couch and kneels facing me, legs spread, as she gingerly drapes the jewelry around her neck. As it falls into place she places one hand on her breasts and the other goes to her pussy. She pinches and rolls her nipples hard and strums her clit, humping her hand. She halts her self-ministrations and crawls the remaining distance to me, reaches out to open my legs and crawls between them. She opens the fly of my shorts, fishes my now erect cock out and begins to suck. I snicker to myself, realizing I haven't showered and the last place I had it was up her ass. She rolls my balls with one hand and plays with her nipples with her other. After her nipples are hard again, she takes that hand and scratches and pinches my nipples as the blood rises in my cock and the sperm beg release from my bloated balls. Then I grab the back of her head to hold her in place and unload into her mouth. She shows me the load on her tongue and then swallows. The pendant taunts me, dangling between her breasts.

She asks if she can take a break for a drink of water and if I would like her to bring me a beer. That dark mood washes over me again and I reply curtly that a beer sounds good right now. She rises and sways her ass on the way to the kitchen. I hear the water run and she saunters her way back with a cold beer tucked between her tits. I reach between them to remove it as her hand again goes to her pussy. She sways, dancing to the music in her head for me. She flips her hair then straddles my lap, trying to stroke me back to life, while I sip contentedly on the beer.

She waits until I finish the beer, then ups her assault on my prick by bending and taking the tip in her mouth as she continues to stroke the shaft. I respond and she pulls me out of the chair by my cock and over to the couch, where she drapes herself over the arm with her ass facing me. She guides me between her ass cheeks to her rosebud. I am now on auto control, looking forward to savage revenge sex. I push as hard as I can and she grunts as I make my entrance. This is not making love, this is rough sex, a penance for last night. I try to pound her as hard as I can, reaching around and mauling her nipples. That damn pendant sways with our movements. I continue to stroke into her and shortly I am unloading into her backside.

She gingerly heads to the kitchen to get me another beer and I turn on the ball game. She again delivers it between her tits. She then excuses herself to clean up and use the bathroom. She returns with one of her rubber toys and some lube. She lays a towel on the couch, hops on it, lubes first herself, then the toy. She starts by rubbing it between her tits, pinching her nipples with her free hand. It was now showtime. She plunged the thick rubber dildo into her pussy and began to saw it in and out. She raised her hips to make better contact with her clit. She screamed as she came. I ask her why I don't have another beer yet.

She delivers it in the usual manner, but this time straddles my lap again. I take it as her still greasy fingers start to stroke me hard. Her mouth goes to my nipples and she nibbles the little nubs, arousing me more. I feel her move her body against mine and begin to dry hump my now slick cock. We continue this for a while, then I feel more cool liquid poured between us and hear the squishing sound of her humping my cock with her pubic hair. She bites hard on a nipple, squeezes and twists the other one and I spurt. She dismounts, retrieves a towel and cleans me up.

The afternoon has come to an end and I hold out my hand for the return of the pendant. She pulls it over her head and hands it to me. I give her a list of the things we need to individually accomplish that I had compiled last night. She nods silently, realizing it was her actions that brought us to this place. Neither of us can afford this house individually, so it needs to be sold. Then the mundane things like changing beneficiaries, stopping utilities, car titles, bank and credit card accounts, etc. Maybe I should let her have the pendant back, it would be a sorry reminder for me and she may need it.

msm865
msm865
81 Followers