Special Request

Story Info
Wife abducted.
1.5k words
3.51
46.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,826 Followers

I am a happily married woman. At least I was until I was abducted by a group of strange men. I was leaving from work late and it was dark. I would be home within thirty minutes. The street lights were not on. I was getting in my car when Several men with masks grabbed me and began to rip off my clothes. I couldn't see them well in the dark.

My name is Karron.

First they ripped off my blouse revealing my grey bra supporting my 38D breasts. They took my car keys and the men all got into my car. Three were in the front seat and five were in the back.

They drove away fast and furious. They all began holding my arms and legs. I fought them off but I couldn't take them all. One of the men managed to pull my jeans off and the others used their knifes to cut up my bra, panties, and jacket.

I was completely naked as the men drove. They all began feeling my breasts, and they began to suck on them.

Then they pulled my legs apart and the men forced their fingers into my mouth. Then they held my mouth open and stuck their dicks into my mouth.

I tried to force them out but I was held tightly.

I was chocking and my saliva was dripping down my chin. Then he began cumming inside my mouth.

He held my mouth shut and made me swallow their cum.

One after another they forced their foul excretions into my mouth and made me swallow.

Cum was dripping from my chin and dripping down my breasts.

They began taking pictures of me and laughing calling me a "whore".

I'm not a whore and I will never be one. I am a married woman with a husband children.

I'm sixty years young, five feet six inches tall and my hair is chestnut.

I was scared. What else would they do to me?

As they drove into the night with my legs pulled open the men began to fuck me and cum inside my pussy.

I was crying and pleading for them to stop but they never did. Rivers of cum ran down my pussy and legs.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked.

"Special Request" That was all they said.

After several hours they stopped and I was thankful. They held me and let me walk around the car so I could stretch. I was also allowed to use the restroom at gas station.

We all got back into my car and they drove on until they saw a cheap hotel. They all walked with me into the room.

They took all my money and credit cards. They all fucked me and came in my pussy again and again.

They allowed me to take a shower and wash up. They took more pictures and then they brought a tripod and lights.

I had to stand naked in front of all the men. I was told that if I cooperated they wouldn't hurt me.

I was filmed as I sucked each man and swallowed, saying how much I liked it. I had to keep my mouth open to prove to the camera that I swallowed it all with a smile.

Then they began to take turns fucking my ass. It hurt for a long time, but finally I adapted. Cum was dripping out my ass and the camera got it all.

I had had my hair fixed but it was ruined now.

I heard someone knock on the door and two of the men had brought food. I was somewhat grateful since I had not eaten for several hours.

With the food a woman had come in. I soon found out why. She fixed my hair and makeup and dressed me in some reveling clothes that made me look like a tramp!

She took a shower too and fixed her hair and makeup as well. She looked like a tramp as well.

The woman I discovered was "Susie". I knew she was a whore just by the way she talked and looked.

I was made to loudly say "fuckme, fuckme, fuckme cum on me! In me! Cum all over me!"

The next morning there was another knock. In went a tall slender man with tattoos all over.

He brought in a chair and had me lay naked in the chair. I knew he was going to give me a tattoo. I hate tattoos! I've never had one, but I guess I'm going to get one and I began to cry again.

Instead of getting a tattoo the slender man dropped his pants and he had the biggest dick I had ever seen! He began fucking me and he was so big and thick it was hurting me. He kept it up fucking me hard and fast and I felt my pussy stretching. He just kept it up for so long and so hard and finally he filled my little pussy with his cum. It was so much that it ran all over my legs and out of my pussy.

He cleaned me up and then he began to give me the tattoo. I couldn't stand to watch. It hurt and my tears ran down my face. I didn't know what kind of tattoo I was getting I just wished it was over.

I had shut my eyes I didn't want to look. He worked on me for quite a while.

I did know that he was giving me one on my ankle and it hurt a lot!!

He then began to give me one on my ass. That one hurt less.

Then he gave me one on my back just above my hips. He wasn't through. He then put another one on my ass. Then he put a tattoo around my lower right leg. I looked at and it looked just like an ankle bracelet with a black spade dangling from it.

The next day I was allowed to lay around and get over the hurt and pain of the tattoo. I still hadn't seen all the tattoos I had been given. I did have to suck each of the men and swallow their cum as she was on her elbows.

I knew my husband and friends were looking for me surely by now I thought I would be found.

After two days of the same fucking and sucking both I and Susie were given a script to closely follow. We were to kiss each other using a lot of tongue. I was to lay naked on the bed and spread my legs. By now I was accustomed to doing it for the men. I was to raise my ass doggie style. Then Susie was to lick my asshole and tongue it. She was also to lick my pussy and finger it.

Then she would lick and suck my "tits". Then she would rub my tits into my asshole and then lick and tongue it.

Then the biggest black men I've ever seen came inside the room. They began fucking Karron and then Susie. They mainly focused on Karron. They took their turns on her while Susie only had fucked one man. After the six black men fucked Karron six more came in. After a rest they began again with six other black men.

Of course all this was on the camera. Karron was forced to loudly scream "keep fucking me" "don't stop" you fucker!

Karron's pussy was stretched more and more.

The black men all told her that they owed her now, she would always be their whore.

It was then that she finally looked in the mirror and saw the tattoos.

There was the ones on her ankle, two on her ass, the black spade on her ankle, and the ones on her ass that read "black owned" WHORE

Karron did have to become a whore. The men made a lot of money on the videos she was forced to make. She always feared that someone who knew her would find some of those videos.

Her husband watched a lot of porn. One day he was looking at porn and he swore that the actress was his wife Karron. She got mad at him for being on porn sites. She looked at what he was watching.

It was her video!! How many others have gotten out she thought. Her husband said to her again, "I know I should not be looking on porn, but that actress on the video looks just like you! "He said.

Karron broke down in tears. "The men abducted me and forced me to do them. "I'm so sorry I never told you.

Her husband held her and said, It's alright honey. I love you and I also will. I wonder how many videos were made. "A lot she said. They kept me in the room for days. I don't know how many exactly.

Her husband smiled and said, "We are going to have a lot sex and fun watching them all. I'll always love you.

wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,826 Followers