Special Ring Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emmy sent a thought to me, "Scott, invite her along. I like her."

I sent a thought back, "I really wanted to be alone with you, not have someone else tag along."

Emmy smiled and thought back to me, "Scott, I am your Djinn and even though I love you, I still won't get jealous if you have other women in your life. As a matter of fact it is in my nature to like other women as well."

I smiled and Erica asked, "What is going on with you two?" I smiled and asked her if she had a nice dress and would like to join us for dinner.

Erica smiled brightly, "You want me to join the two of you on a date seriously?"

Emmy walked up to her and whispered something in Erica's ear. Then they both looked at me and giggled.

Erica spoke up, "Yea, I have a good dress at home, can you wait for me? I would be happy to join you". I smiled and said we would follow her to her house and then we could all drive to the restaurant in my car. Erica agreed and took off sprinting to her car. We got in mine and followed her.

When we pulled up Emmy jumped out of the car, told me to wait for them and she ran in after Erica. About 45 minutes later they both came out of Erica's apartment. Emmy came out first followed by Erica who was wearing a blue cocktail dress and blue high heels with her hair up in a ponytail and light makeup.

I stuck my head out the window and wolf whistled at them both. Emmy slid into the front passenger seat and Erica right next to her sharing the seat and belt. They were both so small they fit perfectly in the seat together. I kind of chuckled at them. Emmy giggled as did Erica.

I said, "OK ladies, lets go get something to eat." I drove them to the best Italian restaurant close to town. I got out and opened the door for both of them and helped each one out of the car in turn. I offered an arm to each of them and led them inside.

The host seated us at a table in the back corner of the restaurant, I sat in the middle and the girls on my right and left. I told them to order whatever they wanted. I knew the owner from doing his lawn and gardening as I was growing up, so he came over and complimented the girls on how beautiful they were.

Then he looked at me, "Wow Scott, you have seriously improved yourself. No wonder you have such cute dates." He then told us he would bring a good bottle of wine just to make sure we don't get into a wreck after we leave.

We each ordered what we wanted and the owner brought us a high priced bottle of wine and glasses. I poured the girls their drinks as well as one for myself. We sat back and enjoyed the meal and the wine, then talked for about 2 hours.

Finally Erica spoke up and said, "I am so sorry but I am gonna have to cut this great time short. I have to go to work tomorrow morning."

I told her it was fine, paid the bill and we took her home. I got out of the car and opened the door for her and Emmy to get out. Emmy embraced Erica, said she had a great time, then I saw something I never thought I would see in person. They shared a passionate kiss and Emmy even snaked her hand under Erica's dress. Erica moaned at Emmy's fingers until they broke off the kiss and I got incredibly turned on.

Next, Erica walked up to me stood on her tiptoes, grabbed me and brought me down to her face to give me a very passionate kiss. As she did, I felt her hand go down the front of my pants and grab my cock. As soon as she touched it she let me go stepped back.

"Holy shit, you have a huge dick hiding in those pants," she exclaimed, "Wow if I only had the time tonight I would love to play with it".

We finished saying goodnight and promised to do it again on a day when Erica had the next day off. I put Emmy back inside the car and drove us home. Once home Emmy jumped onto the couch before I shut the door. As soon as I had the door closed, Emmy stood up and made her clothes disappear, along with mine.

"Scott, please after such a good date I want you to make me yours forever and awaken my power," she practically begged. I walked up to her, grabbed her beautiful naked body and picked her up. I carried her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed.

I looked her in the eyes and asked, "Are you sure you want me to be your first Emmy?"

She smiled, "Scott, I was made for you and only you can be my first. We have known each other forever, it would more than please me if you take me." I got beside her and started kissing her. She was moaning into my mouth as our tongues danced together. Our tongues battled for 30 minutes, until I had to break for air. Emmy laid back acting like she had already had an orgasm.

As she laid back I made my way to her ear licking and sucking my way from ear down her jawline, the entire time her moaning was getting louder. When I got to her neck, her moans almost sounded like purring so I kept suckling for a few minutes until I felt her shudder. I kept moving my way down to her collarbone and nibbled on it for a moment.

Then I started moving down again and made it to her small little tits before pausing again. I licked and sucked on both of them, working around every inch of tit flesh she had. As I bit down on one of her nipples, she let out an ear piercing scream, signaling that she had cum again. As she came, she was looking me straight in the eyes and I could see the lust building.

After I let her calm down, I continued my way downward to her stomach and kissed her all over. I nibbled on her navel as she started moaning again. I inched my way downward and this time I did not stop until I reached her beautiful, hairless pussy.

I started licking all over the outside lips, staying clear of her clit. I continuously nibbled and sucked all around her pussy and thighs as she moaned and banged her fists against the bed.

"OH GOD PLEASE SCOTT MAKE ME CUM, STOP TORTURING ME!" She screamed at me.

I smiled up at her and latched my lips onto her clit, flicking it with the tip of my tongue. Emmy flipped out the moment my tongue first reached her clit and she squirted juices that tasted like orange and cherry into my mouth. I locked my mouth onto her pussy and kept sucking her juices into my mouth.

She screamed at me, "LET ME REST PLEASE!" I let go of her pussy and she fell back on the bed. I laid back down beside her and gave her a kiss.

She looked at me and said, "God Scott, that was too many orgasms in a row." I laughed and said I lost count after her sixth.

Emmy giggled, "I lost track after my tenth one. From there every orgasm I had seemed to just overlap the previous one."

Eventually she relaxed and said "Goody, my turn." She made her way down and started playing with my cock, her tiny hand wrapped around it the best it could. She looked up at me and gave me a sexy grin

"Scott, I hope your ready," she said "I may be a virgin but I have sexual knowledge and skills that you would not believe." She started tickling my nuts with one hand while she ran her hand in between her legs. She brought up a juice soaked hand and wrapped it around my cock giving me what I could best describe as a tickle hand job.

Her fingers basically were tickle torturing my shaft from base to head then back down. After about 10 minutes of this treatment she raised up a little and put her mouth and tongue to work on my balls, working her way up the shaft. She did this over and over, basically French kissing every inch of my cock. Her mouth was amazing but it got even more amazing when she locked her mouth around my cock and started sucking me into her throat.

I looked down at her and said, "I can't believe such a tiny girl can take my cock that far into her throat."

While her head was bobbing up and down my shaft she sent a message into my head, "Scott, don't forget I am a pleasure Djinn. My body doesn't have the same limitations as a human body does. You could almost say I am nothing but a living sex doll that can grant wishes." She giggled in my head and released a loud moan as well. A few more minutes of this treatment and I warned her that I was about to cum.

She swallowed me to the base and thought to me, "Cum then Scott, i want to swallow your load." No sooner did the last word enter my mind then I released and my cum shot down her throat. She stayed with my cock down her throat till I spurted the last few drops into her mouth.

After I shot the last little bit she let go of my cock looked up at me, smiled and said, "Yummy".

She crawled and shimmied her way up my body and laid on top of me. We kissed and afterwards she smiled and said, "Are you ready or do you need to rest a moment?"

I laughed at the comment and said, "Don't you remember the wish I made? I can make my body do whatever I want."

Emmy giggled and said, "Oh yeah, I forgot about that wish."

I made my cock hard again and it swelled up right between her legs. As it touched the entrance of her pussy she let out a surprised yip and looked down. She reached down and wrapped her hand around my cock, just below the head, and started rubbing me up and down her pussy lips. I could feel the heat, it almost felt like my cock head was being rubbed against the outside of an oven.

Emmy giggled, "Scott, I have been waiting for this moment since I was pulled back into the ring. Please make me yours now." I flipped her onto her back and positioned myself on top of her.

She grabbed my cock, aimed it straight at her pussy and said, "Do it Scott, make me yours. Do it all at once so the pain will subside faster." I bent down and planted my lips on hers at the same time shoved in all at once. She screamed into my mouth. I stayed still on top of her and just wiggled around a little inside her until she started moaning.

With still a few tears in her eyes she looked me in the eyes and giggled, "Thank you Scott. My dream and goal of becoming yours has finally happened." I gave her a kiss and she used her magic to flip us over so she was on top.

Emmy giggled "Scott, it's time to really have some fun". Emmy started bouncing on me like a mad woman. She continuously rocked, gyrated and, don't even ask me how, but she seemed to vibrate the walls of her pussy. I was shoving up into her at almost the same rate she was slamming down onto me.

We were fucking each other for a good hour. Emmy had at least 7 orgasms during that hour and when I released inside her she shot off on number 8. We finally separated from each other after resting for a few minutes.

"Wow if I would have known the first time would have been like that," she said, "I would have given myself to you when we were 15." I could only nod after that marathon of sex. She giggled and laid down next to me and cuddled up to me as we both fell asleep from exhaustion.

When I woke up it was because Emmy had jumped off the bed and was standing at the foot, glowing. I sat up watching as her body started out glowing blue, then shifted to a gold color and then she started floating off the ground. When the light started fading, I jumped off the bed and caught her as she was falling back to the ground. She woke up and looked up at me, putting her hand on my cheek.

"Thank you for catching me," she said weakly, "My power is fully awakened now, so I can grant you as many wishes as you want."

I smiled at her and said, "What if I told you my main wish has already been granted."

Emmy looked at me and asked, "What was that wish?"

I smiled and told her, "Having you back in my life was my main wish. When everyone else did not know who you were or anything about you, I still remembered everything. Your voice, your laugh, the smile you had, I even remembered you telling the jocks off."

Emmy cracked up laughing, "You still remember me telling those guys off? I am surprised."

I told her, "The reason I remember that is because of the way you told them off."

Emmy laughed, "Well it was true. He had a pencil dick, I saw it. When I announced it to everyone, that's why he shut his mouth and left you alone." I chuckled and Emmy laughed as well. I told her that there were a few things I did want to wish for, but they could wait.

"First things first," I said, "after all that sex last night I think we both need a bath."

Emmy giggled, "Yea, we do. I smell like sweat and cum." I got up from the floor and helped Emmy stand up. We walked into the bathroom and it was then I noticed the size of the tub.

I smiled and said, "Emmy, you told me that if I wished for the house to be bigger then no one other than me and you would know the difference?"

Emmy said, "Yes, only the wisher and granter will recognized that a change has taken place. Everyone else will think it has always been that way."

I smiled and said, "Good, I wish the house was expanded by 15 feet in all directions. In addition I wish the 2 bedroom, 1 bath house is a 4 bedroom, 2 bath one."

Emmy smiled, "Your wish is my command." Her eyes glowed and instantly the house expanded and changed.

I said, "Next, I wish that the master bedroom had an extra 10 feet and the master bathroom had an extra-large jet stream tub." I stopped for a second and then said, "Actually Emmy, I wish you would change the house bedrooms and bathrooms to look nice to your eye."

Emmy smiled, "Your wish is my command." Her eyes glowed and the house, furniture, everything, changed and morphed.

Emmy said, "It is done Scott, I hope it looks good to you." I walked around the house and looked at everything. Once I saw it all, I grabbed Emmy and gave her a kiss.

I told her, "The house and everything looks wonderful. I knew I made the right choice letting you design the house."

Emmy smiled, "Glad you like it." I grabbed her and lifted her into my arms to carry her to the bathroom.

"Time for our bath Emmy," I announced.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "I agree. Let's go get cleaned up, that way we can sit back and relax for the day."

I got the tub filled with water, turned the jets on and eased Emmy into the tub. Then I got in and put my arm around her. We sat back in the tub talking for about 30 minutes. After relaxing, I started cleaning Emmy's hair and body, then she did the same to me. Once we were cleaned, we got out of the tub and dried each other off.

We stayed naked and sat together on the couch. As we sat back, Emmy cuddled up on my right side and we found a movie on TV to watch. Emmy ended up falling asleep and I found it funny that she began talking in her sleep. I sat there letting her rest and rubbed her side a little while.

To Be Continued...

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
22 Comments
MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Very nice genie story...

texguy73texguy73almost 5 years ago
Love it

Absolutely love this whole series and can't to read more

hackman2die4hackman2die4over 7 years ago
Stop now!

Just read through most of this series. It only gets more awkward, rapey and cringey.

The plan and theme is decent, it's just that there is a complete lack of delivery and follow through.

Also, there is no motivation for the protagonist..."my family is well off" AND he has a genie that can give him whatever he wants....yet his is still a petty prick obsessed with rubbing his fortune in other peoples business...eg. he buys a new 55 inch TV, then he buys a new 75 inch TV, he makes the girls in his harem quit their jobs (to become completely reliant on him as he has no other desirable qualities) and then twists their minds about their former employers and pulls some magic bullshit to get them sent to prison because he thinks is funny/coll...this guys is a serious spoiled rich kid prick.

Also, $200 off a computer for dinner...wtf is with that. Everyone is a virgin here...but they are so so eager to just spread their legs for the first dude to buy them dinner (oh and they are totally bi too, because of all of that lack of experience).

The "sex scenes" get pretty methodical, "I touch here and she blast off into orgasm land", "I give her oral for 35 minutes and she cums 5 times".

LEARN SOME FUCKING ADJECTIVES and sack your editor, because I refuse to believe the original drafts were so bad that they could confuse "probable" with "properly"

Hungry_ReaderHungry_Readerover 7 years ago
Its ok, but needs work

I don't usually criticize people's stories but I felt I should speak up here. I'd like to start by saying that you've got the bare bones of what could be a great story here. This could actually become a great story, but it needs work. The whole story feels rushed. I'd like to think this feeling of the story being rushed comes from a lack of detail and elaboration of both yoir characters and the setting, actually being rushed in some parts, as well as a lack in the dialog department.

To reiterate what I said above, your characters' dialog is lacking. It has left your characters rather boring really. They're horny, sure, but still boring. A character's dialog with other people in a story helps build that character's character; shows us a bit more of who they are. While actions may speak louder than words in showing who someone is IRL, it still is a useful development tool for your cast. At the same time, it's also a good way to advance your plot at times, if done properly. That means adding more substance to the conversations story members have.

Your lack of detail has also left me quite unable to build any sort of actual picture on where this all takes place. Don't let that confuse you. I don't care one bit if the setting takes place in a location that already exists or is entirely of your own making. I'd just actually like to be able to build some sort of picture in my mind of the setting around your characters instead of some flat and half-described locations. If you want us to see the world you see while writing this story then you need to describe it to us more. Now, getting back to the subject of your characters, don't forget that descriptions of the setting around them can sometimes help better describe your characters. Take the home your main character just furnished. That was a great chance to tell us more about his likes. Details such as what kind of television, couch, bed, etc etc that he bought would have actually gone a lot further than you think to fleshing his character out more. Sometimes the little things go a long way.

Finally I noticed a few parts where it seems you really did just rush the plot along. Im pobably going to end up talking about parts that have alreasy been discussed by other members here but I suppose that just means we all had an issue with those parts. I'll begin with the disappearance of Emmy. All of a sudden she's gone and only one guy , your main character, remembers her but doesn't seem terribly affected by it since it only got a few paragraphs of him being "what the hell happened?" before just moving on with his life. Then you've got him at some bland computer store about to get a top of the line computer for a measly thousand dollars and the hot female employee,who is out of his league at that point in time, just gushing all over him, offering a major discount on the already dirt cheap high end pc, and willing to deliver it to his home herself after he's only said but a few words to her. Let's also not forget how he quickly manages to find out what the stones mean and his mystery voice is telling him there's one more emotional trial to go through when, holy fucking shit, mom's in the fucking hospital and dear ol' dad is saying it's not known if she'll make it. Quelle surprise!! That sure was quick! Guess he doesn't have to really guess what that was going to be. Moving on to him only getting 5 wishes, or 4 since mom conveniently hospitalized herself for him, and now he wants to "take some time to get to know Emmy". I know he sure said that he wanted that and she agreed but I guess they hit their heads and forgot after Erica showed up again to try and play anvil to his hammer, because they turn right around and they're now banging each other like a pair of rabbits stuck to a screen door during a hurricane!

There's no need to rush the story. Take your time with this. Let us get to know the characters and the place they live in. If I sounded frustrated at any time during this post it is because I was. This story has potential. You just need to feed this story a bit more. Get some meat on its bones.

happywriter007happywriter007over 7 years ago
Very sweet

I like the diversion of the selfish slant that is all too common. This was way sweet.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
The Missing Dragon An elusive fire breathing monster leads him to a new world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Aphrodisia Ch. 01 Ancient glass relic changes Jamie Sloane's life forever.in Mind Control
Genie Chronicles Ch. 00: Prologue Jack solves a puzzle box & is rewarded.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories