Special Ring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and said, "Welcome back Emmy, you are as pretty, if not prettier, than the last time I saw you."

Emmy blushed deeply. "Thank you, Mr. . . "

Dad cut her off and said, "Young lady, for as long as you have known me don't you dare call me mister anything, call me dad. You have been a part of this family for nearly as long as Scott has."

Emmy smiled and replied, "OK dad, it's good to see you too. I really missed all of you."

My mom giggled and said, "The family's back together again." Then she looked at me and said, "Scott, after we eat I need to talk to you." I smiled and said, "OK mom." We sat down and started eating. Once we finished my mom grabbed my arm and dragged me into the house.

My mom told me outright, "Scott, Emmy's in love with you. I know she's a Djinn or Genie and all that, but she still has feelings and you will never find a girl like her again in your life. You shouldn't wait too long before you confess your feelings to her, I can see you are in love with her as well."

I told her the same thing that I had told my dad, that I just wanted to get to know her again before I make the next move. I told her that I just don't want to rush into anything.

My mom smiled and said, "I know but you seriously need to think about Emmy's feelings. She's a Djinn, but she's also a girl that's absolutely in love with you Scott."

I told her, "I was already thinking about asking her to be my girlfriend but wanted to wait for at least a week or so."

She laughed, "Scott, I will let you have that week. Any more than that though, and I will come and force you to ask her."

I laughed with her and said, "Don't worry mom, I would do anything to make Emmy happy."

Emmy came running in from outside and snuggled into my arms, "Scott, can we go home now?" she asked. "I am stuffed and I am starting to doze off out there."

I laughed and said, "Sure we can go home." We said goodnight to my parents and left for home.

Emmy and I got home at around 8PM and, once I had the door unlocked and opened, Emmy ran past me then magically got naked. I closed the door and my clothes also disappeared. Emmy smiled and said "OK Scott do you want to go for a late night swim, take a dip in the Jacuzzi, or lay back and watch a movie?"

I smiled and told her that I would like to get some sleep tonight. My mom and dad wore me out and I wanted to relax with her sleeping next to me in my arms. Emmy smiled and said "sounds good to me. Let's go get some sleep" we walked to the bedroom and laid down in each others arms and fell asleep after cuddling for an hour.

When I woke up, Emmy wasn't beside me. I got up and started looking for her. I got to the kitchen and she was cooking breakfast while listening to music and dancing. I got an instant hard on and walked up quietly behind her. She never noticed me until I put my cock in between her ass cheeks and reached around to grab her tits. She looked backward and moaned as I planted a kiss on her lips.

Emmy smiled "good morning Scott. I hope you slept well." I lowered myself down and slid my cock between her legs, then sawed across her pussy. She started reaching down and grabbed my cock trying to get me inside her. I pulled back and she gave me this cute little pout.

I told her after breakfast we would have some fun before we decided on what to do today.

She gave me a giggle "can't wait Scott".

I took over cooking for a minute and said "Emmy, I wish you would have a massive orgasm right now and not stop until I say stop."

Emmy said "your wish is my commAHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCUCKKKCK" she collapsed onto the floor writhing and slithering around the floor, soaking my feet and the floor with her juices.

As I finished cooking what she had started, I looked down at Emmy and she was almost passed out still having the massive magical orgasm. I laughed and said stop. Emmy's body went completely limp as she laid there in a huge puddle of her juices.

As I finished putting the food onto plates, Emmy finally snapped back to reality looked at me and said "that was so mean Scott. You are such a cheater," just as she burst out laughing.

I laughed and said "well, my genie was horny, so I had to give her some pleasure while I finished cooking."

Emmy giggled "Okay, let's eat. I want the main course." As she got up, she grabbed my cock and deep throated me before standing up completely. I set our plates down on the table and slapped Emmy on the ass as she went to the table. She giggled, then sat down and started eating.

Once we finished eating, we cleaned up the kitchen and Emmy suggested to go and sunbathe for a bit. We headed outside and pulled up 2 lounge chairs next to each other to lay back and relax. We sat there talking, while our bodies drank in the great sunlight.

I looked over at Emmy and she had her eyes closed a hand on her right tit and the other hand between her legs. After a minute of watching this scene, I decided it was time for some fun.

I made a silent wish that she would have 4 invisible tongues licking her nipples, clit and ass. The minute I made the wish, Emmy said "your wish is my command." She looked at me with a grin and asked what I had wished for. I gave her a grin in return as the invisible tongues started doing their work. Emmy started writhing all over the chair she was on, moaning nonstop.

Emmy had her eyes shut, and was moaning louder and louder until the first orgasm hit her. As the tongues kept working on her I sat back and watched, enjoying the sight of her squirming. After Emmy had several orgasms, I made the tongues disappear. Her body went slack, then Emmy jumped up and jumped from her chair to mine. She instantly grabbed my cock and slid herself down on it to the base.

Emmy gave a mischievous look and giggled "You are in so much trouble now Scott since you like to torture me. I am gonna fuck you back until you go numb from your waist down to your toes."

With that, she started riding me like a bucking bronco. I kinda laughed when I realized her feet weren't touching anything. She was sort of levitating, raising and lowering herself repeatedly on my cock. Emmy grinned "I may not be able to make specific wishes like you do with my power but I can affect my own self with certain abilities." Emmy continued this treatment until she and I erupted into a massive orgasm together. True to Emmy's words, that orgasm made my lower body numb, so I started laughing.

Emmy collapsed on my chest and started giggling while looking into my eyes. My phone started ringing a moment later and I knew I wouldn't be able to move.

Emmy laughed "just wish your phone would come to you, Scott, so we don't have to try and move. I doubt either of us could walk straight right now anyway."

I smiled and told her "you're right. I wish my phone was here in my hand."

Emmy smiled and replied "your wish is my command." Her eyes glowed, and my phone appeared in my hand. I kissed Emmy and answered my phone. It was Erica calling to tell us she was gonna have a few days off the next Tuesday through Friday. She wanted to find out if she could hang out with me and Emmy on those days. I told her that it wouldn't be a problem, and we would be happy to have her stay in one of our spare bedrooms for her days off.

Erica told me "Okay, see you and Emmy on Tuesday." She then hung up and I told Emmy that Erica would be coming over to stay a few days with us starting Tuesday.

Emmy smiled "Okay Scott, but maybe you should give Megan a call. I would like to see my old friend again".

I replied that we needed to take a shower real quick, and told her I would give Megan a call and see if we could set up a time for us to meet, so that she and Emmy could see each other.

Emmy got up and ran to the shower. I followed her and jumped in to start cleaning up. We finished cleaning and drying each other off about 45 minutes later, since we seemed to keep finding reasons to clean each other more.

I told Emmy I wished she had us dressed and ready to leave.

Emmy smiled and replied "your wish is my command." Instantly, I was dressed in a pair of jeans, high tops, and a black shirt. My hair was neatly cut and combed. Emmy was in a black miniskirt with a white halter top and flats. Her hair was strung up in a long ponytail.

I grabbed my phone and called Megan. When she answered the call, she asked how I was doing. I told her I was doing fine then, exchanging pleasantries, asked how she was doing.

Megan responded "I'm doing okay. I just got off work about 15 minutes ago and I'm on my way home now".

I asked her if she wanted to get together with me and someone else for some coffee and she answered "sure. let me head home real quick and change out of my work uniform."

I told her to call when she was ready to get picked up and text me the address where she was staying these days. The person that I was bringing with me wanted to see her badly.

Megan laughed at that and said "okay Scott. I'll text you once I'm ready to go. Give me about 45 minutes".

I told her no problem and hung up.

Emmy was getting excited at the thought of seeing her friend again. She started bouncing around. Emmy looked at me and asked "Scott, how does Megan look now?"

I told her Megan hadn't changed too much. She was still about 5'7" with straight black hair, probably tipped the scales at 130 pounds, but I couldn't really judge her other parts since I always saw her in a loose-fitting outfit.

Emmy smiled. "You could now, since you can see through her clothes, but on the other hand Megan did like you in high school. If you asked, she would more than likely strip for you. We used to talk about you all the time.

Megan and I were planning on sharing you if we ever got the chance."

I laughed and shook my head. "You are such a naughty genie."

She giggled, "yes I am, and you know you like me being naughty."

My phone signaled that I had received a text message. I looked at it and saw that it was Megan's address, with "I am ready" at the end of the text. Emmy and I left the house and took the short 10 minute drive to Megan's place. We pulled up to the front of Megan's, and I got out and went around to the passenger side. Megan came walking out of her front door just as I opened the car door. Emmy got out of the car, and when Megan saw her they both ran to each other for a hug. I smiled as they cheerfully hugged and chatted on the way back to the car I opened the door for them and they both hopped in the back seat. They continued to talk all the way to the coffee shop.

Once we got to the shop, we got out and I asked the girls what they wanted, then asked them to go find us a private table. They took off hand in hand and I noticed that they had gone to the back corner of the place. After getting our orders, I started walking back to them, and Emmy met me partway to help carry the drinks. When I got to the table I gave the girls their orders and went to sit across from them. Instead, Megan started patting the stool between them, so I sat there.

Megan said "there's no use in sitting all by yourself over there you have two girls that have liked you since high school right here."

I laughed and replied "if you liked me back then Megan, why didn't you say anything?"

Megan just blushed. "Well Scott, I just had this feeling in my gut. I couldn't figure out why, but every time I was about to say something I couldn't bring myself to actually say it."

Emmy spoke to me in my head "Scott, it was the influence of my power. Her memory of me may have disappeared, but her feelings never did. I think we need to let her in on what I am. Megan's mind's really confused right now because of her forgetting all about me for 2 years then suddenly remembering me."

I agreed with her, and said "Megan, we need to go somewhere more private. Emmy and I have something to tell you, and it's gonna sound strange.

Megan nodded and said "we can go back to my house, since it's close by."

We drove back to Megan's house in silence and once we got inside Megan sat down. I stood by Emmy and told her to tell Megan everything. Emmy started tearing up a little then started telling Megan everything. After about 45 minutes, she finished.

Megan sat there silently then looked at me. "Scott, is this some kind of joke?"

I shook my head and said it was all true.

Megan sat back for a minute then said "listen, I know you didn't mean to hurt me, but this is all too much to take in. I will keep this secret so don't worry about that but please give me time to think. Once I have thought about it I will make my decision to either contact you or stay away from you."

Emmy broke down crying and ran out of the door.

Megan looked at me then. "Scott, I'm not holding this against you or Emmy, but her being a Djinn is too much to handle. I still love Emmy, but my memory was taken away from me and I seriously need to think about all of this before I can give any kind of response. Please understand that."

I walked over to her, gave her a hug, kissed her forehead and told her that I understood. I then turned to leave.

Megan grabbed me and said "Scott, please believe me. I don't hate you or Emmy but I seriously have to think about all of this."

I shook my head and told her to take her time and to please keep the secret because it wouldn't only hurt Emmy but it would hurt me and my parents as well.

I got in the car and looked at Emmy, then told her that Megan just needed time to think. Emmy tried to force a smile "Scott, maybe we shouldn't have told Megan about me."

I smiled at her and told her that Megan had always been a friend, and that she deserved to know the truth. I assured her that Megan would come around sooner or later. Emmy got a slight smile on her face.

"How are you so sure Scott?"

I laughed and replied "because no one can stay mad at you for that long Emmy."

Emmy giggled as I pulled out of Megan's driveway and drove home. We got back to my house about 30 minutes later. Emmy ran inside the house and immediately stripped naked and started running the bathwater. I decided Emmy wanted to take a bath by herself and think, so I laid down on the bed until Emmy came running out and stopped beside the bed, with her hands on her waist.

Emmy smiled and said "Scott, what do you think you're doing? Come get in the bath with me." She grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bed.

I laughed and said I thought she wanted to be by herself for a bit.

Emmy shook her head "no Scott, this is the worst time for me to be by myself. I may have lost my best friend. I don't want to feel like I've lost you too."

I picked her up, gave her a kiss and told her she would never lose me, then carried her to the bath. She giggled as I dropped her into the tub, and I got in after she made my clothes vanish. Once I sat down, Emmy straddled me and laid against me.

She looked at me and said "Scott, do you think telling Megan was the right thing to do? I may have lost my friend."

I gave her a kiss and said "she's hurt, but when she realizes it wasn't anything to do with her she'll come around."

Emmy smiled and replied "I hope you're right Scott." I gave her another kiss and told her that Megan would understand, and if she did break the friendship off she would keep the secret like she promised.

Emmy looked sad for a moment and said "yeah, you're right. If that's her decision, I will have to accept it, but I hope she can forgive me for what I did by taking away her memories."

I grabbed the rose petal scented shampoo and told her to dip her head under the water to get it wet. Emmy dunked her head and then sat down in my lap. I shampooed her hair until every bit of it was clean. Then I washed her body with vanilla-scented body wash and told her to run and jump in the shower to rinse herself off. I cleaned myself off and did the same after unplugging the tub. We rinsed each other off, then helped each other dry off. Once out of the shower, we laid down together and watched a movie. Don't ask me what it was, because a little ways into it Emmy started giving me one of her amazing blowjobs and I forgot everything else.

Emmy blew me for about 10 minutes until I grabbed her and pulled her into a 69 so I could give her the same treatment she was giving me. We sucked, licked and tortured each other for about half an hour until Emmy jumped up and said "Okay, that's enough foreplay. Plow me Scott." She grabbed my cock, pointed it up at her pussy, and dropped herself onto it taking me to the hilt in one thrust. We fucked cowgirl style for a good twenty minutes until Emmy collapsed onto my chest. I flipped her over onto her back, slid back inside her, and started pounding into her again.

She started screaming at the top of her lungs "FUCK ME OH GOD FUCK ME."

I kept pounding her like that until she had five more orgasms. On the fifth orgasm, her pussy locked around me and made me blow inside of her. We both ended up passing out with me still inside of her.

We slept until about 9 AM, and I ended up waking up to something wet and hot sliding around my cock. When my eyes finally adjusted Emmy was riding me.

I smiled at her and said "good morning, beautiful." The minute I said that, Emmy lost it and started cumming and pulled me with her.

She collapsed on my chest and started laughing. "Scott, was that a good way for me to wake you up?" I gave her a kiss and shoved into her, causing her to have another orgasm.

We finally got up and I told Emmy that I didn't feel like showering but that we needed to get cleaned up. She smiled and said "just wish we were both cleaned up and it will be done."

I said "I wish we were both cleaned and dressed for the day."

Emmy smiled, "your wish is my command."

Instantly, we were both clean and dressed, me in my normal clothes and her in a red halter top with a black skirt.

I told her "let's go cook breakfast and decide what we want to do today." We headed to the kitchen, and I cooked us some sausage, egg and cheese biscuits. After we finished eating, we sat and talked a little while before I heard my phone ringing. I grabbed it out of my pocket and answered it.

Megan said "Scott I want to come over and talk to you and Emmy." I gave her the address, and she said she would be over in about forty five minutes.

I told Emmy that Megan was on her way over. Emmy started getting scared I told her to calm down.

A little while later, Megan knocked on the door and I let her in. She grabbed Emmy's hand and pulled her over to the couch with her.

They sat down and Megan started out "Emmy, you've always been a friend, and I don't want that to change that now or ever. While I am upset that my memories were taken away, I also understand that it would have caused problems for Scott and his parents. I thought about this all night long and I'll forgive you and Scott, but only on one condition."

I smiled and asked what the condition was.

"Let me move in with the two of you. I hate living by myself, and my neighbors are college guys who always hit on me. I can't stand being there anymore."

I told her "of course she could move in, that we would love to have her live with us."

Emmy jumped up with tears in her eyes and asked Megan "so you really forgive me for what I did to you?"

Megan giggled "of course, Emmy. I wasn't really mad at you to begin with. It was just that you being a Djinn was a little hard to wrap my head around."

Emmy hugged Megan and said "so we're gonna be living together. YAY!"

Megan giggled "yeah, but I still gotta work. I don't wanna have to live here for free."

When I asked her if she really liked the job she had, Megan answered with a frown.

"It wouldn't be a bad job if it wasn't for my pervert boss always hitting on me and trying to grab my ass."