Special Ring Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other girls laughed and Ashara smiled, "Master, that is a beautiful statue and fits right into our new life."

After a little while all the changes I wanted to make had been finished. Most were just color changes with a few modifications to room layouts. I combined a few rooms to make a huge game room for us all and combined 3 rooms together to make a huge master bedroom. Half of the master bedroom was made into an oversized bed big enough for me and all the girls to spread out comfortably.

When the girls saw the size of the bed they giggled and said, "Oooooo, Master wanted enough room to get more girls in his harem."

I laughed and said mainly it's because the old bed barely had enough room for us all but if more girls wanted to join us I had no problem with it.

Ashara said, "Master, we might have to find some more workers for the land and house that can keep a secret and do not mind us being naked all the time." I laughed and said we might need to do that later, but I think all my girls would be able to handle it.

They all laughed and Emmy said, "Master, let's go make changes to the pool and patio." I said OK and led the girls outside to the pool.

Once outside I thought up some ideas for the pool and patio and increasing the size of the garden area and made the wish.

Emmy smiled, "Your wish is my command Master." Instantly the pool and patio changed colors and layout. An outdoor kitchen appeared as well as some really nice patio furniture and pool/deck chairs appeared.

Once all the changes to the pool, patio, and the garden area expanded, Ashara smiled, "I know what you're up to Master. You're trying to make this land self-sustaining so we only have to go to town for certain things."

I nodded my head and said you guessed it and I was planning on extending the land out more so we can put in other stuff to make our home totally self-sustainable. I told the girls that we needed to go and get something to eat and make plans for everything that we needed or wanted for the house. The girls and I went inside and sat on the circular couch in the living room. We started bouncing ideas around and after a little while we had a bunch of ideas we all wanted to see done to the house.

Ashara spoke next, "Master, there is one more thing I would like you to do. I would like to create a basement office to keep all the data my family has gathered on Djinns. You being my master, of course, you could see it anytime you wanted."

I smiled and told her it was a great idea and told Emmy to look into Ashara's mind get all the details gathered and I would make the wish once it was done.

Emmy smiled, "I understand Master." She concentrated on Ashara for a few minutes and as the idea coalesced in Ashara's mind, she turned to me, "Everything is ready for the wish Master."

I smiled and told Emmy I wish for you to take Ashara's ideas and make them a reality.

Emmy smiled, "Your wish is my command, Master." Her eyes glowed and about 15 minutes later the glow faded and she smiled, "It is done."

We headed down the newly made stairs behind a secret panel on the living room wall. Once down in the secret room, I noticed tons of shelves lining the back of the room filled with old books. In the front of the room there was a huge computer monitor with the words, "Welcome Master" scrolling across the 55 inch monitor.

Ashara gave Emmy a hug for doing such a good job and then looked at me, "Master, this is all the knowledge my family has gathered over the generations. It is all yours to do with as you please."

I walked up and gave her a kiss. The other girls came up and got in on the hug, each tilting their heads up to get a kiss. I laughed as I gave each of them a kiss and said ladies why don't you all go start dinner. I want to look up some information on this new setup and try to figure some stuff out. They said ok and headed out of the room and back up the stairs. I settled in at the computer for some serious data surfing.

I was in front of the computer for about an hour when I heard Emmy and Ashara calling down to me from the top of the stairs. I marked my place on the info I was reading and headed up the stairs. Emmy met me up at the top with a hug and a kiss. Before heading to the dining room, I told Emmy I wanted to make a wish that no one but the people linked to me would be able to enter the secret room.

Emmy smiled, "Your wish is my command, Master." Her eyes flashed and said it was done then asked, "Why did you make that wish Master?" I told her that the info I was reading said a Dark Djinn can freely enter any place her counterpart had been in. Emmy smiled, "Master, why don't you make that wish for the whole house and land?" I responded to her and said if I did that then we wouldn't be able to catch the Dark Djinn at the time and place of our choosing.

Emmy smiled, "You're right Master. You can make your plan in the secret room without her finding out." I patted her on the ass as we headed to the Dining Room. When we walked in, the other girls had already set the table and a big plate of food was in front of every chair. I sat down and the girls did as well. We sat and enjoyed the meal, chatting about some minor changes we wanted to make in the future. About half way into the meal, two girls came in bowed to all the girls. My cock and I were very aware that they were both naked. Ashara stood up stood between them and introduced them to us as Amanda and Lisa.

Ashara said, "Master, these two girls are my maids. Um, I mean, our maids. They love to work here because they can be naked and show off their sexy bodies. Amanda, Lisa, this is my new master, Scott." Both girls bowed their heads to me and I smiled at them and told them that I hope they didn't mind all of us walking around naked. Amanda stood about 5'6 weighed probably 130lbs. She had long curly brown hair that came a little way down her back. Her tits were easily a C cup and she had a nice pear-shaped ass. Lisa was about 5'11 weighed 145lbs long black hair that hung almost to her butt and seemed to have white highlights when it caught the light just right. She had perky D cup tits with no sag whatsoever and they swayed enticingly as she moved. Her ass can only be described as an onion butt. You know that type of ass that would make a man cry, lol. I found myself wanting to bite it.

They both smiled and responded, "No Master, this is your house and we both prefer to be naked while working. From what we can see all of your girls have great bodies, so we are comfortable with your nudity." They both smiled and started clearing the table. Lisa came over and bent over the table in front of me to grab the dishes, giving me a clear view of her very wet pussy. I sat there staring until Lisa stood up and walked around in front of Emmy who immediately buried her face into Lisa's pussy. Lisa couldn't help but let out a gasp and fall flat on the table. Amanda, on the other side of the table, got pinned down by Ashara and Erica. In no time both girls were gasping and grunting while tongues slurped up their juices. After about 20 minutes of this treatment both girls were begging to stop because of the multiple orgasms they had. Emmy, Erica and Ashara let up on them and sat back in their chairs. Lisa and Amanda both stood up and nearly collapsed when their knees almost gave out.

Lisa looked at me and said, "Wow, Master, your girls have talented tongues."

I chuckled at the comment, nodded my head and said, "I know!" They both excused themselves and went back to the cleaning.

Emmy giggled as they walked out of the room I did the shame motion with my fingers which made all the girls laugh. All of them jumped up and said they were gonna go try out the tub. I said, enjoy yourselves. I was gonna go back to the secret room and continue my research. Once I got down in the room I sat at the computer and started up where I had left off researching Dark Djinns and magic vessels. After a few hours the intercom sounded off. It was Lisa and Amanda telling us they were headed home. I hit the talk button and told them to have a nice night, we would see them again the next day. A few minutes later Megan came down the stairs into the secret room put her hands on my shoulders and started massaging. I looked up at her and gave her a kiss. She walked around to the side of the chair and sat in my lap, positioning my cock between her legs and against her pussy. I could feel her wetness on my cock. She got me back on track by asking how my research was coming.

I told her that I found a few things out about the Dark Djinns and magic vessels but still nothing has come to me about how to capture or turn her.

Megan laughed, "Well, Master, it is time for a break anyway. I think you need to relax and get some sleep. Your girls and I discussed it, and we are gonna give you a free night tonight. The others are already laid out in the chairs out on the porch. I came down here to send you to bed so you can get some sleep."

I smiled at her and told her thank you. She got up and left the room and I continued my research for about another hour before I marked my spot and went up myself. I walked out to the porch and saw that the girls had put up a large circular hammock that was big enough for all of us to lay on. I crawled onto it and shimmied my way in between and under the girls, pulling them all gently onto me. I fell asleep within minutes. When I woke up, it was morning and I was alone on the hammock.

Emmy came out and helped me off the hammock, "Good morning, Master. Breakfast is ready and waiting for you. The girls are still giving you relaxation time, by the way." I smiled, gave her a kiss, and followed her inside. Each of the girls came up to me and gave me a kiss. When Erica came up and gave me a kiss, she grabbed my hand, led me over to my chair and pushed me back into it. The girls started bringing the food to the table and served my food then got their own plates and sat down. We sat back and enjoyed the meal while talking. I asked Emmy if it was possible to put up any magical surveillance that could not be detected.

Emmy said, "Yes Master, I can put up invisible cameras but what do you mean by 'detected'?" I laughed and said that I was talking about magical cameras that can detect mystic energies.

Emmy smiled, "Ahhhhh, that kind of magical surveillance. Yes, I think I can do that but why?"

I explained everything I had found last night and Emmy said, "Oh, then yes, I can setup a magical detection system around the land but the Dark Djinn will be able to sense it and avoid it." I smiled and told her I know, that's why I want a specific area left unmonitored so it will guide the Dark Djinn in a specific path. I want to guide her to a specific area, in particular, the window outside our bedroom so that she will get a glimpse of all four of you being pleasured so that she will start craving the same interaction.

Emmy said, "I get it Master. You want to let her watch us all and get horny from seeing all of us in action. You want to make her so horny, she starts wanting it and making mistakes right?" I laughed and said yes, in simple terms, but there is more to it than that. I want her to see how things are with all of us and how much I love all of you.

We finished talking and was just about to start cleanup when Lisa and Amanda came in, fully naked once again, and said, "Morning Master and Mistresses, let us do the cleanup. We prepared towels and drinks outside at the pool for all of you. Please go enjoy yourselves. I smiled and gave the girls a smack on the ass and told them to go ahead to the pool, I want to talk to Amanda and Lisa real quick. The girls went out to the pool and I sat back down in my chair and asked Amanda and Lisa to stand in front of me. They came over and dropped to their knees in front of me and asked, "Yes Master?"

I told them they did not have to get on their knees in front of me, as a matter of a fact, if they wanted to sit in the chairs for the talk it was fine.

Amanda said. "No Master, we are servants of an old family we know our place is at your feet."

I reached down and put a hand on both their chins and made them face me. I said you are maids, not servants, you do not have to bow to me and my girls, I want you to feel like equals in my house.

They both smiled and said, "We are honored Master, but what is it you wanted to talk to us about."

I told them there is a few things I wanted to ask them. One is do they believe in magic?

Lisa said, "You mean like magicians and magic shows?"

I responded no, I mean like real magic, sorcery spells, genies, etc.

Lisa smiled, "Master, I've always dreamed of magic, but never seen it in real life, so I do not know if I believe or not, why?"

I smiled and thought to Emmy to appear next to me right now. Emmy suddenly appeared right next to me.

Lisa and Amanda jumped back a little and Lisa said, "Wow! What is going on?"

I looked at Emmy and told her to tell them what she was and if they need proof that she can prove it. Emmy explained everything to both Lisa and Amanda and after she was done

Emmy looked at me and said, "Master, make the orgasm wish for both of them that will prove it to them."

I laughed and said I wish for both Amanda and Lisa to have a very intense orgasm right now.

Emmy smiled, "Your wish is my command Master." instantly Amanda and Lisa fell back on the floor screaming out a massive orgasm.

After they calmed down they looked at me and Amanda said, "Wow! That was the best orgasm I have ever had. I believe what the mistress said now."

I said ok now that you believe us, I want you to keep the secret. Amanda and Lisa both told me they would keep the secret but if I was worried about it then why tell them at all. I smiled and said I wanted to make them an offer that would benefit both us and them.

Lisa asked, "What is the offer Master?"

I responded well, I want you both to become live in maids. You will both have your own rooms, and you both can enjoy living with us.

Lisa asked, "Master, are you asking us to join your harem?" I smiled and said maybe later on. Right now I just wanna have help keeping the house clean and food cooked. You will both become part of my household and can join eating with us. You won't have to pay rent or bills.

Amanda smiled and whispered something to Lisa, then both of them let out a giggle looked back at me and said, "Master, we will both agree to this on one condition."

I asked them what the condition was Lisa spoke up with a grin on her face, "Master, all we ask is you stop paying us and let us join you and the mistresses once in a while in your fun." Then she licked her lips while staring at my cock. Emmy giggled and sent me a thought, "Master, they want to join us for sex whenever they can and both of them want you to fuck them so badly they can't help themselves." Erica, Ashara, and Megan came in and saw what was going on and started laughing.

Erica spoke up and said, "Master, we would not mind Lisa and Amanda joining our fun once in a while but you need to seal the deal and pound both of them right now." I grabbed Amanda and Lisa's hands and helped them off their knees and led them to the couch in the foyer, and told them to lean against the back of the couch. They both got on their knees and leaned on the back of the couch sticking their asses towards me. Erica and Megan sat up on the back of the sofa in front of them and spread their legs while Ashara and Emmy got in a 69 on the floor behind me. I got up behind Amanda first and bent down licking her pussy from behind. The minute my tongue touched her pussy lips she gasped and buried her face deeper into Erica's dripping pussy causing a gasp from Erica.

A few minutes later Amanda erupted on my tongue almost drowning me with the flood of juices coming from her. Amanda fell forward pressing her face into Erica's belly. Amanda looked back at me and said, "Master, please fuck me, my pussy is yours!" I got up behind her and put my cock at her entrance. When she felt it, she pushed herself back, engulfing me to the hilt. Amanda hissed as she sank onto my cock and started rocking her hips into me. When she withdrew she would lick Erica's pussy. After a moment, I really started working my way into her, pounding her for all I was worth until she begged me to stop.

When I pulled out she came and looked back at me, "Thank you Master, I have never been fucked like that before!" Then she looked up at Erica and said, "Mistress, your pussy tastes wonderful. I can't wait to eat you some more!"

Erica smiled, "Thank you, and you may eat me anytime you want Amanda. You have a talented tongue!"

Erica slid off the back of the couch and dropped back onto Amanda's mouth while burying her head in between Amanda's legs. I laughed and moved over behind Lisa staring at her gorgeous ass. Lisa smiled at me as I got behind her. I let my cock drop between her ass cheeks she leaned back toward me and asked, "Do you like my ass Master?"

I pushed harder against her and reached around to cup her tits pulling her against me. I planted a kiss on her neck and said yes, you have a beautiful ass but right now I am interested in your wet pussy. I pulled my hips back a little and let my cock slid down her crack until it dropped between her legs. She reached down grabbing my cock and guided it into her pussy. She looked at me and said, "Master, please take me! When I saw your cock the first time I have wanted you inside me and maybe later somewhere else." She pushed herself back sliding me inside of her inch by inch. As I bottomed out, she gasped for a moment before leaning back and wrapping her arms up around my neck. We kept pressed together for about 5 minutes until she dropped forward burying her face in Megan's pussy. She had Megan cumming in about 5 minutes but did not let up while I pounded into her from behind. I pulled two of my fingers up to my mouth and wet them then dropped my hand back to her ass and inserted them into her ass up to the second knuckle. She let out a loud moan and blasted off in a massive orgasm. As that was happening, I heard Megan, Ashara, and Emmy screaming out an orgasm of their own. The combined sounds made me pull out of Lisa and I shot a massive load on her back and ass.

All the girls saw my cum on Lisa's ass and jumped up to lick her clean. After they greedily consumed all the cum they could find, Lisa stood up and looked at me then said, "Master, I would be more than happy to be a live in maid." Amanda agreed and they said they would be back in a few hours after picking up their stuff.

I laughed and said they did not need to do that. I looked at Emmy and said I wish for all of Lisa and Amanda's stuff to be transferred here into the spare bedrooms.

Emmy smiled, "Your wish is my command Master." Once the glow faded from her eyes, Emmy smiled and said, "Master, all of their stuff has been transferred to the 2 spare rooms except for their biggest furniture, which I need to know what they want to do with it."

Amanda spoke up first, "Mistress Emmy, my furniture can just be donated to the goodwill shop." Lisa agreed and Emmy smiled and told them it will be done.

Ashara looked at both of them and said, "Welcome to The Secret ladies and welcome to the household. Do either of you need help with getting your rooms ready?"

Lisa said, "No Mistress, Amanda and I will help each other get our rooms straightened up then we will go prepare dinner." I spoke up to them and said don't forget you're cooking not only for us but for yourselves as well. When we eat, you will eat with us. You may be maids in this house, but you also live here with us.

Amanda said, "Thank you Master. We will remember that." They both walked off to their rooms, hand in hand, laughing.