Special Ring Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emmy smiled at me, "Master they are both happy that you made them live in maids, but they really want to become part of your harem." I told her I know, and it will happen later on, but not until I can deal with the Dark Djinn. I told Emmy that I need her to setup the magical detection that we were talking about earlier and made the wish.

Emmy smiled, "Your wish is my command Master." She glowed for a moment then when the glow faded Emmy said, "It is done Master, exactly how you said for it to be done and just so you know, the minute I had the detection up it sensed her briefly."

I said good, then she knows it's there. So now she will spend the next short time trying to find a weakness in it which will give me a little while to figure out more of my plan. Emmy connected all my girls to the magic detection so that we could all monitor it.

About 5 hours later Amanda and Lisa came into the living room where me and the girls were watching a movie and told us that dinner was ready. We all followed them into the dining room and sat at the table. Amanda and Lisa brought over everyone's plate then brought their own and sat down with us. Amanda spoke up, "Master, thank you for allowing myself and Lisa to live in your home and thank you for trusting us with your and Emmy's secret. You will not regret trusting us."

I told them both thanks and then told them I will be offering them a chance to join the harem later. Right now we have something happening that could put them both in danger. So until it is dealt with I don't wanna get them involved that much. Lisa responded first, "Master, it is fine. We understand there is something else going on since you and the mistresses keep looking out the windows every once in a while." I told them I would explain it another time, let's just enjoy the dinner and afterward, we can go out to the pool, have some drinks, and enjoy the rest of the evening.

We sat there eating and talking until the last of us finished. We all got up and immediately Lisa and Amanda started cleaning off the table and dishes. Emmy and Megan stayed back to help them cleanup which made Lisa smile. I grabbed Ashara and Erica's asses and guided them out to the pool which made all the girls giggle.

Once outside Ashara said, "Master, let me play bartender tonight. I know how to mix drinks." I gave her a kiss and said go ahead and make me a good rum and coke.

Erica said she wanted a sex on the beach to which Ashara answered, "Maybe Master will take us to a beach soon." Erica cracked up laughing. About 30 minutes later Emmy and Megan came outside, ran to Ashara and got their own custom made drink. I asked where Amanda and Lisa were.

Emmy said, "Master, I do not know where they went. I thought they knew you meant for them to come out as well. I told them to stay out here and enjoy the drinks, I was gonna go inside to find them.

As I walked in I heard a scream. I took off running in the direction of the scream. As I got to Amanda's room I heard her pleading to someone to let her go. I pushed the door open to see the Dark Djinn standing there completely naked with her hand extended toward Amanda who was floating above ground. I yelled for this to stop. The Dark Djinn gave this sort of nasty grin and looked toward me, "finally I have gotten you alone away from the others connected to you." She looked at Amanda and said, "You can go little flea, I got the one I wanted." She made a gesture with her hand and Amanda was thrown out the door and it slammed behind her.

I asked her what she wanted to which the response was, "I want your death and your Djinn's. I was created with the sole purpose of destroying you both."

I stared at her for a moment and sent a thought to Emmy do not come to me yet. I know you know I'm in danger right now but let me talk to her for a moment. If need be you can teleport me out of here if it comes to it.

Emmy agreed and told me "Master, I will keep an open link to your mind so I'll be able to see through your eyes."

I looked at the Dark Djinn. She really did look like Emmy except she had black hair instead of red and her eyes were sort of the color of smoke. I asked her what she wanted to be called. The Dark Djinn answered simply, "I do not have a name. And even if I had one, I would not give it to you since you will die anyway." I stood there staring at her naked body and my cock reacted to her. The Dark Djinn looked down and saw my cock growing harder. She asked me, "So is it my body or the death threat that is turning you on?" I smiled and said it was her beauty. Even though she is threatening my life, it does not matter, any man faced with a girl that looked like her would have reacted the same. I saw a reaction I was not expecting from her. I saw her blush for a moment then she said this is not the end yet and vanished in a puff of black smoke. As soon as she vanished, the girls came running into the room. Amanda and Lisa were sitting in the hall. I told them to come in and sit on the bed; I needed to tell them everything. They both came in and listened to what I had to say. Afterwards, I told them I did not want to drag them into this. I figured they would have been safe from the Dark Djinn if they were not linked to us. I told them I did not want them to get hurt and that if they wanted, they could ask Emmy to move their stuff out of the house and we would pay for them both a new apartment or house.

Amanda spoke up, "I do not think I can handle this Dark Djinn issue so Emmy please put my stuff back in my old place. I will still work here but I don't want to be a part of this life until this Dark Djinn thing is finished."

I smiled at her gave her a kiss on the cheek and said I understood and once this is all handled I will give her the job offer again. I made the wish and Emmy transported all of Amanda's stuff back to her old place.

Amanda said, "I am sorry. I cannot handle all this. If you want, you can erase my mind from all the knowledge I gained today."

I said that is probably for the best and made the wish. Amanda got a blank stare on her face for a moment then got dressed and left the house. I turned toward Lisa and asked what she wanted.

Lisa gave me a smile, "Master, make me part of your harem. I am not afraid of this Dark Djinn. I want to stay with you and the girls." All the girls stood behind Lisa and started smiling and nodding their heads yes. I asked if she was sure. The only response I got was Lisa walking over toward me, grabbed my cock, and gave me a kiss.

...To be continued