Special Ring Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
compnerd
compnerd
560 Followers

After paying for everything we loaded all the cold stuff into the back of the Hummer and the rest went into the trailer. I looked at my watch and noticed it was 5pm already. I told the girls we need to get home and get everything unloaded and put up. On the way home the girls all started stripping their clothes off. I laughed as Emmy fell forward in her seat while she was pulling her panties off. Once we got home the girls started unloading all the food while I grabbed the TV and other stuff out of the trailer. We finished just in time for the girls to put their clothes back on just as the delivery people pulled up. They unloaded the furniture and took away the old couch and chairs from the living room. They got everything setup for us and left. As soon as they pulled out of the gates the girls all stripped down again and jumped onto the couch while Lisa and I were putting the wall bracket up on the wall for the TV. After it was installed, we hung the TV on the bracket and connected the cable and plugged it in.

Since everything was unloaded and put away, I asked the girls if they wanted to get dressed up and go out to eat tonight since we all worked so hard. The girls all said yes and I told them to go get dressed in their nicest dress. They all ran to their closet while I went to mine and pulled out my suit and got dressed. A few minutes later as I was walking out dressed in my suit the girls started coming out of their closet dressed up to the nines. I smiled as they all came up to me and asked if this was good enough. I shook my head and said no, it was better than that. I told them they looked amazing. We left the house and drove to my favorite French Restaurant. I practically jumped out of the Hummer and went around to the passenger side. I helped each girl out of the hummer before setting them down giving each one of them a kiss. We walked inside the restaurant and got seated immediately. I ordered a bottle of wine and we each ordered the food we wanted. We sat there talking and drinking the wine while we waited for our food. By the time we had finished eating, two more bottles of wine were gone. Erica was very tipsy. Lisa laughed and called her a lightweight. Erica's response was a simple giggle then stuck her tongue out at Lisa.

I paid the bill and headed out to the Hummer. As we were walking toward it I saw the Dark Djinn duck out of sight behind the Hummer and disappear. I mentally let the girls know what I had just seen. We got in and started toward home. As soon as the girls were inside the Hummer, they all stripped naked, folding their dresses up and laying them across the back of the seat. All the girls in the back started licking and fingering each other, filling the Hummer with moans and the smell of pussy. Emmy sat in the passenger seat fingering herself until I reached over and pulled her to me. She smiled and started undoing my pants and pulled my cock out. As soon as she got it freed, she got into my lap facing me and slid it all the way into her hot hole. Pretty soon all the girls were cumming all over each other in the back seat while Emmy flooded my lap in her juices causing me to let a torrent loose inside her. Emmy pulled off of me holding my cum inside of her and jumped in the back seat spreading her legs for the other girls to lick her clean. The girls all lapped my cum out of Emmy and shared it between them all. After a few more minutes we arrived home and the girls all ran inside carrying their folded clothes and put them back in the closet. Erica, however, was still too tipsy to walk on her own. I picked her up and carried her into the house. I headed to the bathroom and called the girls and told them that we needed to take a bath. I was still carrying Erica who was cuddled up in my arms kissing my neck. Once in the bathroom the girls had the bath running and were already sitting inside. Lisa stood up and reached over and took Erica from me. Once in Lisa's arms Erica latched onto Lisa's nipple causing her to moan loudly.

I laughed at this as I got in the tub. Lisa put Erica in the seat next to her and gave her a passionate kiss. They wrapped around each other making out as the water filled the tub. We took turns cleaning each other before I got to enjoy washing their hair. I'm not quite sure why, but I got real enjoyment from washing all their hair. I especially enjoy washing Emmy's very long hair. After we were all cleaned up and dried off, we went to the game room and started working on rearranging it all. Then we started putting together the desks and chairs while Erica was busy putting together the computers. After we had all the desks and chairs put together, Erica had put together three of the computers. She brought each of them over to the desks and set them up to start installing the operating systems while she built the rest of them.

Emmy, Lisa, and Megan went off to the kitchen and started mixing up some drinks for all of us. Myself and Ashara stayed back to help Erica put together the rest of the computers. Emmy and the others came back and served us all some rum & cokes. We sat back and drank while Erica took sips as she was finishing the last few computers. After it was all done she got them all hooked up and started installing the OS on each of them. We left the computers to do their thing and sat on the new couch and started looking for a movie to watch. While flipping through the channels, the girls were busy copying phone numbers from their old phone into their new phone. Emmy smiled, "Master, we did not really need these phones, but it is kind of fun to have one." [

I laughed and said we needed the phones so we could contact people outside of us. She smiled and nodded her head in agreement. Erica had finished her phone setup and snapped pictures of each of us to use as our phone contacts. Ashara laughed and said, "Master, this is going to take forever for me to finish my phone. My old call list had 1000's of people in it."

I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the forehead told her that she did not need to change phones if she didn't want to. Her phone was the same kind as ours so it shouldn't matter. Ashara smiled, "Good then we can just keep this phone here for Angela when you invite her pretty ass to join us."

I laughed and asked why she thought I was gonna do that? She smiled, "Master, we all could tell that you liked Angela and she definitely likes you, all the girls, and especially your cock. She could not take her eyes off any of us." I laughed and gave Ashara a kiss then the rest of the girls came up and got a kiss.

Erica noticed that the final computer was finished installing and said, "They're finally done. Now we just need to setup the programs and games that each of us want. Master, I already put a few games and a couple of other things on yours and mine since you like online gaming. I also put four games I had on a flash drive onto your computer." I smiled and gave her a kiss and told all the girls to sit down and put whatever they wanted on their computers. I told Erica that she needed to go onto the web and order a security program for all the computers. Erica giggled, "Already did that Master. That was the first thing I did when I got all the computers up and running. I did not know how computer savvy the other girls were so I secured it before I let them get on."

We all sat down at our computers and started getting our own setups done. After a few hours I stood up and walked over behind Emmy and noticed she had done all the same stuff to her computer as I had mine. She looked up at me and giggled, "Master, I just watched through your eyes and did all the same stuff you did. We are both gamers so I just mimicked you so I could play the same stuff as you."

Lisa stood up, "Master, please help me out with my computer. I want to be able to play all the same games as you." I smiled and walked over to sit down at her computer, and as soon as I sat down, she plopped her big ass into my lap and played with my cock until it was at full staff then slid me into her wet pussy. The rest of the girls laughed and turned their chairs to watch Lisa ride me. Lisa looked back over her shoulder, "Sorry Master. Your cock just looked so inviting I had to take advantage of it." I laughed, licked 3 fingers, and shoved them into Lisa's ass causing her to scream at the sudden intrusion. A moment later Erica and Megan came over and latched their lips onto Lisa's tits. Emmy stood up and told me in my mind to spin Lisa around so she was facing me. I did, and no sooner than she was facing me, Emmy shoved her tongue up Lisa's ass causing her to blast off in a screaming orgasm.

Ashara, Megan, and Emmy pulled Lisa off my cock with a loud wet pop sound. Erica jumped on my now vacant cock and Emmy, yet again, stuck her tongue up Erica's ass this time. Erica just sort of gurgled while bouncing on me. She soon went into a convulsion and fell backwards right onto Emmy. Megan was the next one to jump on me. I made a silent wish for Emmy's tongue to grow big again and as soon as the wish was granted, Emmy licked her lips with a 6-inch tongue and leaned forward to shove it up Megan's ass. As Megan felt the intrusion, she started rocking her hips faster and faster pushing herself into a rhythm back against Emmy's huge tongue then forward onto my cock. She continued the rhythm for a while before I felt her go limp without so much as a scream or a moan. Emmy pulled her tongue out of Megan's ass, smiled at me and said, "Master, I think it was too much for her. She has passed out." I told Ashara and Lisa to come help Megan off me. Lisa laughed and scooped her off me by herself, carrying her over to the couch.

Ashara said, "My turn!" She jumped into my lap, impaling herself onto my cock. Emmy giggled and gave Ashara the same treatment as she did the other girls. Ashara yelled, "Oh shit, that is good. Damn your tongue is huge Emmy! WOW!" I knew from Ashara's thoughts that she was not far from explosion and reached down to tweak her clit. That pushed her far over the edge, causing her not only to collapse on me, but ended up squirting so hard that Emmy got drenched in the torrent as well.

Emmy giggled as she was being drenched. Lisa laughed while she and Erica came over and lifted Ashara off me and carried her over to lay her beside Megan. Emmy stood up still giggling and straddled me taking my cock deep inside her in one swift motion. As soon as I bottomed out in Emmy, I whispered in her ear, I wish that all the girls were connected to you in pleasure. Whatever you feel, they will feel. Emmy giggled, "Your wish is my pleasure, Master." As soon as the glow vanished, I started rocking my hips up into Emmy, wracking her with a few minor orgasms. All the other girls had the same happen to them. Lisa and Erica both had been standing up until they felt the mini orgasms wrack their bodies which caused them to collapse on the floor in front of the couch while Ashara and Megan were jolted awake by their orgasms. I laughed and stood up and lowered Emmy down to the floor and started pounding her even harder. I kept pounding Emmy through at least eight orgasms. Might have been nine, I lost count a couple of times. All the girls came at the same time Emmy did and were squirming and moaning in unison with Emmy. On Emmy's next orgasm, I shot off inside her a massive torrent. All the girls moaned out they felt that and rocketed off with Emmy on yet another huge orgasm.

I pulled out of Emmy and I wished everyone back to normal. She smiled, "Your wish is my command, Master." Instantly everyone snapped out of the connected orgasms and instantly went limp.

Lisa looked up at me, "Master, that was incredible. I think from now on we should all be linked like that during our orgies."

Emmy, Ashara, Megan, and Erica all agreed and I said if that's what they wanted then it will be done. Emmy smiled, "Master, can you make it where I can grow my tongue anytime I want?" It's fun having a huge tongue and I really like the effect it has." She leaned forward and licked my cock clean with her huge tongue. Just as she finished, Lisa pushed her backward and crawled between her legs to lick her clean.

I smiled and said anyone else want to make a request? All the girls responded that they wanted the same ability as Emmy wants, for us to be able to grow our tongues anytime we want. I smiled and made the wish for all the girls to be able to grow their tongues any size and anytime they wanted. Emmy smiled, "Your wish is my command, Master." She glowed, followed by all the girls. When the glow faded, all the girls were giggling as they made their tongues grow and shrink rapidly.

Lisa spoke up first, "Oooooo, this is gonna be so much fun!" She then extended her tongue to be about a foot long and licked Emmy across the face. All the girls and I cracked up laughing. I told the girls let's get the room cleaned up so we can go take a bath.

The girls finished cleaning up the room while I went back to run the bathwater. After only a few minutes, the girls started filing into the bathroom and I helped each one into the tub. I got in last and the girls started cleaning each other while I shampooed their hair. After we got out and dried each other off, we went and lay down, curled up, and dozed off in minutes.

When I woke up, the girls were all gone and a note was on the bed. It said, "Master, the delivery people will be here today. We are all dressed and cooking breakfast as well as getting dinner prepped for when Angela comes over. Get dressed and come join us, signed With Love Your Pets."

I smiled, got up and pulled on my shorts, grabbed my wallet and phone, then pulled on a shirt. As I sat down to put my socks and shoes on, Lisa came in smiling, wearing a skimpy skirt and a V-neck cut shirt. She crouched by my feet and put my socks and shoes on for me. I helped her up and gave her a kiss, grabbed her ass, and pointed her back toward the kitchen.

Once we got into the kitchen, all the girls came up to me one at a time and gave me a kiss good morning along with an I love you. They each went back to working on prepping and cooking. I walked over to the fridge and opened the freezer drawer. I noticed that the freezer drawer was not going to be able to hold enough to keep us fed, so I asked the girls which ones wanted to go shopping for a bigger freezer and then to the grocery store to stock up on frozen foods. Emmy and Lisa both said that they wanted to go, so I told the other girls that after we ate breakfast, I was gonna leave them there to finish the prep work for the party tonight and to let the delivery people in when they get here. Breakfast was ready, so they brought the plates over to the table, setting mine down first, then sat down and started eating theirs. After we finished Megan, Erica, and Ashara cleared the table and took the dishes back into the kitchen to start cleanup.

I kissed each one goodbye and told them we were leaving and left with Emmy and Lisa in tow. First stop was a store that specialized in refrigerators and freezers. We went in and looked over the freezers, comparing features and debating on the color. We ended up picking out a black one that would be big enough and paid for it. I asked them to deliver it that day, if possible. The clerk smiled and said, "Of course sir, we can have it delivered by 2pm today if that is ok with you." I said of course, there would be someone at home to accept delivery and to tell them where to set it up. I mentally contacted the girls at home and let them know a freezer was coming and to find a convenient place to put it.

After we left, we headed to the grocery store and bought 3 baskets worth of food and soda's. We also got chips and other stuff for the party. Once we paid for everything, we loaded it all into the Hummer and started home. I looked over at Lisa and asked if she knew anyone that sold weed. Lisa smiled, "Yes Master, and its normally really good stuff." I told her to call the person and tell them she wanted to buy a pound of the best stuff possible.

Lisa got on the phone and called her connection and talked for about ten minutes. She smiled and said, "Master, he said he had a full pound of Kush ready to go for $3000." We swung by the bank and I withdrew the $3000 from the account and got back in the Hummer. Lisa smiled, "Master, my connection knows I don't have that kind of money myself and said he wants to meet the person that's buying it so that he will know his new customer." I said no problem but before that happens I looked at Emmy and said that I wished I was an expert martial artist.

Emmy smiled and said, "Your wish is my command, Master."

Lisa smiled, "Master, you did not have to do that. My connection is a good guy and it's usually only him at the house."

I told her I understand that but it's better to be safe than sorry and asked her where this guy lived. She told me where to turn and we soon pulled up to the house. I told Emmy to stay in the vehicle and keep us monitored. If anything bad happens, I want us to be guarded. Emmy smiled, "Of course, Master. I will keep an eye on both of you at all times."

We got out and walked up to the house. Before we could even knock on the door, it swung open and a little Asian girl stood there holding the door. I looked her over and noticed she was really cute except for the bruises, which looked fairly recent. I sent a message to Lisa and told her I did not like this girl having so many bruises on her face and arms. Lisa sent a message back, "Master, this is the first time I have ever seen her. If I had seen her here before, I would have stopped coming here. This scares me." I told her, let me handle this, and I started talking to the girl. She introduced herself as Mikaela but told me I could call her Mika for short.

I asked her what happened to her and all she did was break down crying and ran up the stairs. Lisa and I walked to the living room to meet with her connection. Once there, he stood up and walked over to me and shook my hand. I told him I wanted to buy the pound of Kush but I also wanted to know about Mika. He smiled at me, "Mika is one of my old boys girlfriends. He started beating her the other day and she ended up here. I can protect her, but her staying here is gonna cause some serious problems."

He gave Lisa the bag of Kush and she looked it over giving me a thumbs up. I told him that he had a deal and handed him the money. I told him I that I might have a solution for his Mika issue. He got a curious look on his face and asked what I meant. I told him what he could do is tell his old boy that Mika was kidnapped by someone with no information as to who or why. He asked how that would help. I told him Mika would be safe with me and that she would be well taken care of and live a happy life. And as long as he never mentions the connection between me and Mika, his boy will never be able to find her.

He smiled at me, "If Mika agrees to this then I'm all for it. I would rather keep her out of this lifestyle I live. If she went back to him, she probably wouldn't last very long." He called Mika back downstairs and told her I had something to ask her.

Mika looked at me, "What is it?" I smiled at her and said I could not stand seeing such a beautiful girl being hurt or bruised and would like to invite her to stay with me at my house.

Mika got a confused look on her face, "Why would you offer me something like this? You don't even know me at all?"

Lisa smiled, "Let me talk to her a minute and then she can decide."

I nodded my head as they walked off to the other room. The dealer said, "I hope she agrees to go with you. Here is my phone number. Put it in your phone so you can call me. For a customer like you, I'll deliver straight to your house."

About ten minutes later, Lisa and Mika came walking back into the living room smiling. Mika looked at me and said, "I accept your offer completely." Then she got a really sexy smile on her face. Lisa sent a message to me, "Master, I told her everything and I mean everything. I hope you don't mind." I just shook my head no and said to the dealer that when we got close to running out that I would give him a call.

compnerd
compnerd
560 Followers