Special Ring Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
compnerd
compnerd
558 Followers

He smiled and said, "Mika, I hope you will be happy. Just take care of yourself. If my boy asks, I will tell him I saw you getting into a car with a California license plate." Mika hugged him and told him thanks, then she grabbed Lisa's hand and walked out the door to the Hummer. Emmy opened the door smiling at Mika. I got in and noticed Emmy and Mika had their heads together, talking. As I pulled away Emmy said, "Master, please wish for Mika's bruises and injuries to be healed."

I made the wish and in an instant Mika's bruises and her cuts were healed and no scars. Mika smiled, "So, what Lisa said was true, you are a genie." Then she looked at me, "So does that mean you want me to join your harem?"

I smiled at her and told her I mainly wanted to get her away from her old life, but if she wanted to join my harem she can talk some more to the other girls when we get to the house. When we got to the house, the other girls came running outside, naked once again. Mika saw all of them naked and started smiling. I laughed and told her it was ok. The girls prefer to be naked and none of them will pressure her into stripping. Mika smiled, "It is fine. Seeing naked girls around me does not bother me and I am fine with being naked also. I am not shy." With that she stood up and stripped naked right in front of me giving me a full view of her small framed body A-cup tits and smooth shaved pussy. Mika smiled at me when she saw me staring at her, "Do you like what you see?"

I reached over and gently put my hand on the side of her face and told her any man that would hurt her was totally insane and anyone that would damage such beauty should be punished. Mika smiled at me as Lisa helped her out of the Hummer while everyone gathered the bags of food to carry inside. Mika grabbed my hand with her left and carried her clothes in her right hand. Once inside all the girls came up to Mika and introduced themselves. Mika just couldn't stop smiling and even hugged all the girls. I told the girls that we needed to separate all the food into Ziplocks and to leave the t-bones out on the countertop. Everyone took off to the kitchen to get started. Even Mika started sorting out the foods and put the cold stuff into the fridge/freezer.

After everything was put up, Mika came walking towards me. I asked her if she was hungry. Mika smiled and said, "Yes, I am very hungry. I'm surprised you didn't hear my stomach growl while I handled all that food. I have not eaten since yesterday. I was so scared of my ex I couldn't eat." I shook my head and told her she did not have to be scared anymore. I promised her she would be safe if she stayed with us or if she chose to leave, I would pay for a plane ticket to anywhere in the world and give her enough money to live on till she can find work. Mika smiled, "So, I think I should go talk to the other girls before I make a final decision." I called out to the girls and told them to talk to Mika and answer any questions she might have while I prepped the steaks for dinner.

Emmy and Megan walked over to Mika and took a hand, pulling her to the living room. I seasoned and marinated the steaks then started chopping up lettuce and tomatoes. After I got all that done, I carried the food out to the patio table and started setting everything up for dinner. I flipped on the bug lights and lit up the citronella candles. Right as I was lighting the last candle my cell rang. It was Angela calling to tell me she was closing up her shop now and she would be here within the hour. As we were finishing up our conversation, I walked back into the house to make another trip and bumped into Mika coming out of the bathroom. She grabbed my hand and led me back to the living room with her. Once I entered, the girls all stripped me naked and Mika smiled, "Master, if you will have me, the girls explained the situation and I want to join your harem."

I took her hand and pulled her to me to give her a kiss and told her that I am happy she wants to join us and would gladly show her, later, exactly how happy. But, now, we have a guest arriving soon and she might also ask to be a member of the harem. Mika smiled, "Yes master, I understand. The girls told me that you will give me the best sex I have ever had tonight." I reached down and tweaked her clit sending shivers through her body. She purred and said, "So you'll take me as one of your girls?" I gave her another kiss and said gladly. I told her I would link her to us later after Angela makes her decision. Mika nodded her head in agreement and walked over to Emmy and the other girls to hug them and thank them.

We all headed outside after Emmy put a note on the front door to come around back. Once outside I started the steaks on the grill while the girls all started the music playing and Ashara stood behind the bar mixing drinks. Mika came over and sat down beside me while I was cooking the steaks and asked me. "Master, why did you offer to get me away from my old life?" I smiled at her and told her no girl should have to put up with getting abused and when I saw her with all the bruises and cuts on her I felt sorry but also very attracted to her because even with the bruises I could tell she was beautiful. Mika smiled, "Thank you master. I appreciate that. My ex never said I was beautiful, just demanded I suck him off whenever he wanted it. If I did not, he would tear my clothes off and force-fuck me or just beat the hell out of me."

About 30 minutes later Angela came walking from around the side of the house. Once she got onto the patio, she stopped dead in her tracks, saw all of us naked, smiled, then she stripped naked too. Lisa took her folded clothes and put them on a table beside the door. All the girls except for Mika walked over and shared a kiss with Angela. Emmy grabbed Mika's hand and dragged her over to introduce her to Angela. They shook hands then hugged. All the girls sat down at the table while I finished cooking the steaks. Ashara got up and grabbed glasses and a bottle of rum and brought them over to the table. Lisa ran over to the fridge on the patio and grabbed a 12 pack of coke from it and brought it to the table.

Ashara started pouring everyone a drink and passed them around the table to everyone. Angela got up, drink in hand, and came walking over to me. She leaned over gave me a kiss and reached down for my cock. Emmy giggled and smacked her hand. Angela laughed and said, "What? It isn't that time yet?" Emmy shook her no and Angela smiled then sat back down.

A few minutes later I pulled the steaks off the grill and brought them over to the table and served them to everyone. Everyone fixed their plates and started eating and talking. After about 20 minutes, everyone finished eating. I started clearing the plates and silverware off the table and told Emmy and the girls to talk to Angela. Emmy smiled, "Master, you want us to have 'That' talk with her?" I smiled and nodded my head as I walked into the house. Mika followed me inside and said she wanted to help me clean up. I smiled and told her no problem. We started cleaning the dishes together. She was short enough she had to grab a step-stool to stand on to help me. After we finished the cleanup, I picked Mika up and carried her outside. The whole time I was carrying her, she was hugging me tightly with her eyes shut and taking deep breaths through her nose. I stopped and asked her if she was ok. She nodded and said she was just memorizing my scent. I kissed her on the end of the nose and continued out to the pool.

Once outside, I set Mika down on a patio chair and looked over to see Angela writhing on the ground. I laughed and walked over to the girls and asked what was going on. Megan answered, "Master, I used one of my remaining two wishes to make Angela magically orgasm to prove to her that Emmy was a Djinn." I laughed and said naughty girls, starting the fun without me.

After Angela snapped out of her magically induced orgasm she sat straight up and said, "Holy shit! That was the best orgasm ever! It's for real; you really are a Djinn Emmy."

Emmy smiled and nodded her head. Angela laughed and said, "Well this beats all. So why tell me all this?"

Emmy answered, "I will let Master tell you that reason." I laughed and sat down in front of Angela I then told her I wanted to offer her to become one of my permanent girls.

Angela said, "Wait. You want me to become another of your harem girls? And I would get to live in this awesome house with all these beauties walking around naked all day long?"

Emmy smiled, "Yep, that about covers it. We only get dressed when we go out. Aside from that we stay naked and enjoy life here."

Angela smiled and said, "So, if I say yes, I can sell my store off and I won't have to work anymore?"

I smiled and said nope no one has to work unless they want too. We have more than enough money to live comfortably for the rest of our magically extended lives. I asked her and Mika if they wanted to join us. Emmy and the other girls came and stood next to me. Mika and Angela sat in front of me and whisper to each other for a few minutes then looked at me.

Angela was the first to say something, "I will join your harem on one condition. That you give me another pounding like you did in my store the first time we met."

Mika smiled, "Same goes for me, but I do not want to be pounded. My ex was always violent with me during sex, so just be gentle with me. Show me what it feels like to have real sex instead of forced."

I smiled and said I agree to those terms but before I have sex with either of them I want to get them linked to me and my girls and make the other wishes that my girls have. Mika and Angela looked at me and looked confused.

I looked at Emmy and said I wish for Angela and Mika to be linked to us in mind and lifespan. Emmy smiled, "Your wish is my command, Master." Her eyes glowed then Angela and Mika started glowing. Emmy said, "It is done, Master. Do you want to make the other wish as well?" I smiled and looked at Mika and Angela they were still confused.

Angela asked, "What other wish is she talking about?" I let out a laugh and said it's actually 2 wishes but it has to deal with all the girls at once.

Lisa stepped forward smiling, "Master gave his girls a communal wish. The first one links us all in pleasure. Whenever one of us feels pleasure induced by the master we all feel it. The shared orgasms are awesome. Second wish is this." With that she stuck her tongue out and made it grow and shrink a few times.

Mika and Angela giggled. Mika spoke first, "Master, make the wish for me. I know I already want it."

Angela spoke next, "Same goes for me, Master. I think it will be awesome."

I made the wish and Emmy giggled, "Your wish is my command, Master." Her eyes glowed for a second, and then said, "It is done, Master."

Mika stuck her tongue out and made it grow to about 8 inches then flicked it like a snake. Mika cracked up laughing, "Wow this is cool! Can I try this out on you master?"

Emmy smiled, "First things first. Ladies this is a party and now it's your welcoming party. Let's go get drunk and stoned."

All the girls except for Lisa ran to the patio. Lisa went to the bedroom and grabbed the bag of weed. I grabbed the box of rolling papers and my pipe out of the bedroom and headed outside. I asked the girls who all knew how to roll. Only Lisa, Ashara, and Mika said they did, so I told them to grab some papers and start rolling. I told the rest of the girls to go mix us all some potent drinks. The rolling team together with me rolled around 20 joints by the time the other girls came back to the table with the drinks. We bagged up the rest of the loose weed and I asked Lisa to go and stick it in the big freezer. She smiled, grabbed the bag, and ran back inside the house with it. Once she got back outside, we took our drinks and the rolled up joints and headed to poolside.

We lit up 2 of the joints while sitting in a circle. After we polished off the first drinks, we pulled out a few bottles of rum and brought a couple of 12 packs of coke down to poolside along with the cooler filled with ice. We sat around smoking and drinking for a good 20 minutes. We smoked 8 joints between the 8 of us. All the girls were sitting back enjoying the high and giggling until Emmy got this sexy little grin and crawled over between Angela's legs made her tongue grow to 6inches long and shoved into Angela's pussy. Angela's eyes flew open and she looked down at Emmy and grabbed her head, burying it deep into her pussy. Mika giggled and looked at me with glassy eyes. She crawled over to me, made her tongue grow, and wrapped it around my cock. I groaned at the feeling. Lisa watched this and said, "Well, since Mika has never been fucked by master I think it is her turn first."

Mika unwrapped her tongue from my cock and looked up at Lisa, "Thank you, Sisters." She bent her head back down to my cock and went back to working her now snake like tongue around my cock. After a few moments I had the urge to just pull out of Mika's small mouth. I picked her up into my arms and she just started giggling nonstop. Mika looked into my eyes and said, "Master, please be gentle." I slid into Mika slowly and in that instant all the girls started moaning.

Emmy looked up at me, "Master, the wish just kicked in. Everyone is feeling Mika's pleasure." I laughed and started pushing in and out of Mika slowly, causing all the girls to moan as they all started pairing off. They paired off, Emmy/Angela, Erica/Lisa, and Ashara/Megan all in a 69 spread around on the cool ground. Mika started rocking her hips and moaning with pleasure. The pleasure Mika was feeling was transmitted to everyone. I sat back on the pool chair and she started riding me harder, locking her lips onto mine, moaning into my mouth. I gripped her hips and joined into her rhythm. Her body was soon wracked by a massive orgasm. All the girls erupted in unison with her. I laughed, giddy with the power of it all, as all the girls were screaming out their orgasm.

Mika finally came around and said, "Wow! Master, that was incredible. My ex never made me orgasm. He only cared for himself." I gave her a kiss and smiled at her, then told her it's not over yet, but it's time for Angela to get her welcome fuck. Mika looked over at Angela who was lying under Emmy with her face buried in Emmy's pussy. Mika giggled, "Sneak over there Master, and push into her fast to catch her off guard."

Mika got slowly off my cock and followed behind me as I got on the ground in front of Emmy, who smiled at me, and spread Angela's pussy open with one hand and guided me, waiting for me to shove forward. I shoved into Angela and she let out a massive scream and came at the same time, which once again caused all the girls to orgasm with her. Mika had collapsed right beside Emmy, Angela, and myself. Emmy saw her pussy dripping wet and jumped off Angela and right over to Mika. I started pounding into Angela, who was lying back pinching her nipples and pulling her tits. I leaned over and gave her a kiss. She let go of her tits and wrapped her arms around me as I pounded into her. She was wracked with a series of small orgasms, letting out a squeak each time I bottomed out in her. After about 10 more mins and about 20 mini-gasms, Angela finally lost it and ended up with an orgasm so powerful my cock got pushed out of her and she passed out from the pleasure. The rest of the girls were twitching and convulsing on the ground and on each other.

After a moment Emmy smiled at me, "Master, who is next?" I laughed and said that I need to make a wish. Emmy giggled, "Of course, Master. Go for it." I told her I wished for enough stamina to always be able to completely please every one of my girls and that every girl's sensitivity was increased by 5%. Emmy giggled, "Your wish is my command." Her eyes glowed then all the girls glowed for a moment. Emmy said, "It is done, Master."

I told Emmy I was saving her for last. She just smiled and went back to work on Mika's pussy, trying to turn her into a girl-shaped puddle. I walked over and slid into Erica who was on top of Lisa. Erica let out a loud gasp and dropped her head back into Lisa's drenched pussy. Lisa started moaning and laughing and raised her tongue up to my nuts and twirled her long tongue around them. I sent a thought to Erica and told her to increase her tongue size while licking Lisa. Erica did, and no sooner than she did, Lisa erupted underneath Erica and Erica forced herself back onto my cock making me bottom out inside her pushing her over the edge. All the girls experienced Erica's orgasm, but Lisa got it double, her own and Erica's, and she screamed out the overload of pleasure. I pulled out and walked around to Lisa's pussy and pushed all in causing her to orgasm again while she was underneath Erica. All the other girls shared that one too.

I started pounding into Lisa causing her to orgasm over and over. Thanks to Erica's previous tongue work, Lisa was even more sensitive and she did not last long before she passed out. I pulled out of her and walked over behind Ashara, who was on top of Megan in a 69. As I slid into her, she hissed out loud, as I bottomed out in her from behind. I started rocking my hips into her smoothly molten center and I felt Megan's tongue slithering up between me and Ashara and I watched as it entered Ashara's ass. Ashara tensed at the penetration, but instantly relaxed and was soon bucking back into the double intrusion. I fucked her doggy style for a few minutes and Megan kept wiggling her tongue in Ashara's ass. After a few more minutes Ashara, orgasmed so intensely that she gushed juices and nearly drowned Megan underneath her. I heard at the same time all the other girls screaming out the same massive orgasm. I pulled gently out of Ashara my dick plopping down and smacking Megan across the face. Megan wrapped her un-naturally long tongue around my cock and licked off all of Ashara's juices with one swipe. I stood up and pulled Ashara off of Megan and helped her up.

I picked up Megan and she moaned as I slid into her pussy while she was in my arms. She started rocking her hips against me as I walked us over to a pool chair, each step driving a little deeper. I sat back letting Megan ride me. I saw Emmy sneaking up behind her. I smiled as I saw Emmy extend her tongue to about eight inches and got behind Megan. The moment Emmy leaned forward, I saw Megan's face go from lust filled to wide eye surprise as Emmy sank her tongue deep into Megan's ass. Megan got a smirk on her face and looked back at Emmy and said, "Awww hon, you're trying to get me to cum fast so you can get fucked. How sweet of you."

Emmy smiled while her tongue was buried seven inches in Megan's cute ass. Megan started back to fucking me, rocking her hips back toward Emmy and forward, burying me deep inside of her pussy. Emmy, with tongue still buried, reached around and pinched Megan's clit. Megan instantly went stiff, her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and she let out an ear-piercing scream as she came so hard she fell backwards. All the other girls screamed out an orgasm too. My cock popped out of her with a loud pop and as soon as her back landed on the pool chair, she twitched hard and squirted me with a huge torrent. Emmy stood up with a huge smile on her face, "Master, she came so hard she passed out. It's my turn now."

Emmy crawled up the pool chair and sat swiftly onto my cock, burying my cock nuts deep into her. At that moment Megan came back to her senses and smiled at me as she did the same thing to Emmy that Emmy did to her. But Megan's tongue was more like ten inches and about two inches wide when she buried it into Emmy. Emmy instantly orgasmed from this causing all the girls around us to go into a convulsive orgasm and pulled me into the pleasure pool with them. I shot off like a roman candle inside Emmy, pushing her and the other girls into an additional orgasm. I went limp and leaned back in the chair while Emmy was pressed against me, still convulsing. I looked around and saw Mika and Angela both collapsed and twitching on the ground. The rest of the girls were calming down a little and few were trying to get up off the ground with unsteady, jelly legs.

compnerd
compnerd
558 Followers