Special Ring Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
compnerd
compnerd
551 Followers

Emmy started coming around and looked at me, "Master, that was incredible! Now this whole place smells like pussy juice." I smiled and gave her a kiss. I told her let's get the other girls and go take a bath so we can get some sleep. I gotta take our new girls to the bank tomorrow to put them on the account.

Emmy slid off my cock with a slurp and still felt Megan's tongue in her ass. She reached back and patted Megan on the face. Megan started coming around and withdrew her tongue from Emmy's ass. Emmy gave her a kiss and said, "Let's help Master rouse the others so we can go get cleaned up." Megan nodded her head yes and walked over to the other girls to wake them and help them up. As Emmy helped Ashara up, Ashara saw my cum dripping from Emmy's pussy and dove in which caused Emmy to once again orgasm.

Lisa smiled and said, "Master, Mika is still out cold, but she's got a really cute smile plastered on her lips." I walked over and picked up Mika and she started coming around when she felt my arms around her.

Mika smiled and looked up at me with misty eyes, "Master, that was the most pleasure I have ever had in my life. Thank you so much for letting me stay here. I already love it here."

All the other girls finally managed to get up and started walking toward the bathroom on wobbly legs. I ran the water in the tub and helped each one get in and get situated. I got in last as they made a space for me. We took turns washing each other off and I worked on shampooing the girl's hair. After we finished the bath, I looked at the time and suggested after we dry off to go watch a movie and smoke a couple joints. The girls all smiled and said that sounded like a great idea. We walked into the living room and I started flipping through the movies as the girls grabbed the already rolled joints from outside and brought them inside. We sparked up three joints and started a constant rotation going. We sat back smoking and watching some cornball movie. I missed two thirds of the movie because I kept looking at all these beauties sitting around me naked. After the movie, I told the girls that it was time for bed; it's going to be a full day tomorrow.

I crawled in bed first and Emmy got herself tucked in her usual spot; under my right arm. The rest of the girls piled in and wriggled around getting comfortable. Megan was on my left arm, Erica and Ashara took my right and left legs. Mika lay snuggled on Emmys belly, and Angela lay between my legs with her head resting next to my cock. She kissed my balls and said, "Goodnight Master and Sisters." All the girls giggled and said goodnight to each other. We were soon in the land of sweet dreams.

The next morning I woke to the sensation of being snuggled under my right arm. It didn't feel like Emmy, so I pried my right eyelid open just enough to see that it was Mika and she was still sound asleep. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her up to me and woke her up with a kiss. Mika smiled, "Wow! Master, that is a very pleasant way to be woken up. It sure is better than a punch to the stomach. That is how my ex always did it." I told her I would never hurt any of my girls and would never do anything to upset them. Mika gave me a kiss and said, "Thank you again, Master. This is a far better life than I had before."

A moment later Angela came into the bedroom and got on the bed next to me and Mika. Angela said, "Master, I have a request. When we go out today, bring all the girls with us please." I smiled and said that was fine, we will all go together. Angela jumped up bent down gave me and Mika both a kiss and ran out of the room. Mika and I got out of bed and followed the glorious scent of eggs, sausage gravy, potatoes, and biscuits. We sat down at the table and the girls started carrying everything over. Everyone started eating and I told the girls, at the request of Angela, we were all going to the mall today, so everyone needed to get full and then go get dressed. Cleanup can wait for later; after we get back home.

After we finished eating, we put our plates into the sink and all of the girls, except for Mika, went to the closet to get dressed. Mika stepped up to me, "Master, I can't get dressed. The only clothes I have are the ones I had on yesterday. Also, if I go outside there is a chance my ex could see me." I smiled and leaned down to kiss her as Emmy came back out. I told Emmy to show Mika their closet while I got dressed.

Emmy grabbed Mika's hand and pulled her to the closet. I went to the bedroom and got dressed. When I came back out, Mika was standing there dressed in one of Emmy's favorite outfits. I asked Mika if she had her ID. She smiled and pulled it out of her pocket. All the other girls came walking out of the closet a few minutes later all dressed in cute outfits. I told Emmy that I wanted to make a wish. Emmy smiled and waited for the wish. I said I wish for all of Angela's and Mika's stuff from their apartments and ex-boyfriend's house was here and stashed in the hallway. Emmy smiled, "Your wish is my command, Master." Her eyes glowed for a moment and then the hallway was packed with stuff.

Mika smiled, "Wow! All my stuff is here. I did not think I would ever see this stuff again without getting beaten by my ex again." I smiled and said he won't even know it is gone and even if he did he would not be able to figure out how it disappeared. Lisa came running back to the hallway with a few joints in her hand. I laughed and told the girls let's head out. Before we made it out the door, I asked Emmy is there a way to hide Mika from her ex.

Emmy smiled, "Master if you wish it I can turn her invisible to her ex and everyone that knows both of them that might tell him if they saw her." Mika smiled and nodded her head yes. I made the wish and Emmy said, "Your wish is my command, Master." Emmy's eyes glowed for a moment then she said, "It is done. No one that is close or friends with her ex will be able to see her."

I told the girls lets head out. We have a few stops that we need to make. We drove off to Angela's bank first. She ran inside and closed out her account and her store's account. When she came back out of the bank she handed me two envelopes and said, "Here, Master. My personal account had about 8k in it. My store account had nearly 10k and one of the reasons we are going to the mall is to sell my store to a person that wanted it a few months back. But they did not want any of the current inventory, so myself and the other girls are gonna pick everything that fits us to take home with us."

I smiled and said let's get to my bank and get Angela and Mika put on the account. We drove over to my bank. Emmy, Angela, and Mika followed me into the bank. The bank manager saw me and got a shit eating grin on his face and motioned us back to his office. Once in his office he smiled again and said, "Wow! Are these two more beauties to add to your account? I will get the paperwork ready. Is there any money that needs to be deposited?" I handed him the 2 envelopes from Angela he took them and said he would be back in a moment. I took Angela and Mika's ID's and handed them to him.

He came back to the office a few minutes later and handed me the deposit slip and handed Angela and Mika's Ids back to them. He had them sign the papers and put in the orders for their cards. He said he would call me once he got all the cards back. I shook his hand and guided the girls back out to the Hummer and helped them up into it.

I got in and drove to the mall. Once there, I parked and I helped the girls out of the Hummer and we walked into the mall. We went straight to Angela's store and she opened the gates enough for us to squeeze in. Once inside, she smiled and said, "Ok, Sisters, it's free lingerie day. Go gather up everything you like." I laughed as the girls scattered around the store. They were grabbing things off the racks fast. Pretty soon they had damn near cleared everything off the shelves and racks.

Emmy smiled, "If you make a wish Master, you can make it where all the clothes in our closet will auto-size to fit any of us. So we figured we would just take everything home with us." I laughed at them carrying all these bags of lingerie as Angela got on the phone to call her buyer. She said he would be here in about thirty minutes to sell the store to him. I told the other girls that if they wanted, they could split into pairs and go look around the mall after they take the bags out to the Hummer. They grabbed the bags and all the girls except Angela took them out. Once they got back Emmy, Megan, and Mika took off to the music store. Lisa, Ashara, and Erica went to a specialty store. Angela and I stayed back and waited for the buyer to show up. As we waited we started talking and I asked her why she decided to join us.

Angela smiled, "It is sort of a long story. But since we are waiting I guess I can tell you. When I was 20, I fell in love with a guy. I dedicated everything to him. He even asked me to marry him. I said yes, of course, and we moved in together. We lived happily for two years. About nine months ago I came home from work and found another woman's clothes thrown around the living room and heard moaning coming from the bedroom. I discovered that, while I had dedicated my life to him, he did not do the same for me and had been cheating on me since the beginning. After that miserable day, I swore off guys on a committed relationship level and only slept with a few guys since then. That was until I saw you that day in this store. I saw how Emmy, Megan, and Erica looked at you with so much love and you looked at them the same way. At that moment, I knew I would want to become just like them. When you had sex with me, I felt a real connection with you and the girls. I continued to crave that connection and when you asked me if I wanted to join you and the girls I wanted nothing else."

I smiled and gave her a kiss and told her I was happy to provide that connection for her and was happy to have her in my life. Angela's eyes were nearly over flowing as she hugged me, "Thank you, Master. For everything." A moment later the buyer came in and Angela and he signed the papers, shook hands and we left. I sent a message to Lisa's group to come to the food court. Once they got there I told Angela to go with Lisa and Ashara. I wanted to talk to Erica privately. They walked off and Erica got a worried look on her face. I smiled and reassured her that nothing was wrong. I just wanted to ask her a question and wanted to get her answer privately. She smiled and took my hand as we walked to an area of the mall where we could talk privately.

We sat down and I asked her the same question. Why did she want to join this life with me and the other girls? Erica smiled but then started frowning, "Master, my old life was a messed up one. My parents died when I was 16. I had to live on the streets. It was hard, but I completed high school when I was 18 and got a job at the store where we first me. I had only dated one person and he turned out to be targeting me for rape. I found out he had been taking pictures of me while I was asleep. I reported him to the cops and he was arrested the next day. The cops told me he was wanted in four states and had raped over fifteen girls. I gave up on relationships after that and worked continuously to keep my mind from going back to guys. That was until you walked into the store that day. When I saw you and you talked to me like I was somebody. I felt no fear while talking to you and knew something was special about you. When you and I were together at your old house and you said I was beautiful, it made my heart skip a beat. I could not understand how someone like you existed. I guess you could say I joined you because of love at first sight. You and the other girls have been the best thing to ever happen to me."

I smiled, gave her a kiss and told her I was glad she told me her reasons for joining me. After we finished talking, I sent Emmy's group a message and told them to come to where Erica and I were. A few minutes later they came walking up to us. I told Erica to go with Emmy and Megan. I wanted to talk to Mika alone for a bit. Emmy, Megan, and Erica walked over to the shop across the way from us. Mika sat down next to me and said, "What is it, Master?" I asked her what her reasons for joining us were.

Mika said, "I was with my ex since I was 18 and he kept yelling at me, beating me, and told me I was worthless all the time. Anytime I thought about leaving, he told me no man would take an ugly piece of shit like me. After two years of being with him, I actually started believing it. When I finally had enough of the beatings and gathered the courage to leave him, I took the first opportunity and ran. I left all my clothes behind. I did not know where I was going to stay or how I was going live. I thought my life was over at that moment but I was tired of always being beaten. The dealer at the place you found me had always been kind to me. I guess that's why I ended up there. I didn't plan on going there. When you showed up at the dealer's house, you actually looked worried for me but that wasn't all. I could tell when you looked at me you were looking past the bruises and cuts. You saw me for me, not the damaged, worthless girl my ex said I was. When you offered to take me from my old life, I initially thought you were gonna be like my ex. But after I had a chat with Lisa and I saw how happy the other girls were and how you had love in your eyes for all of them and they felt the same way about you. I just wanted to feel that for myself, if only for a short time at least. But now I want to stay with you forever."

I stood up and gave her a hug and kiss then told her she was very welcome to stay for as long as she wanted. All the girls, her included, were very special to me. Mika smiled and nodded her head that she understood. I decided it was time to head home and sent a thought to all the girls it was time to leave and to meet up at the door we came in. A few moments later all my girls came running up to me and we headed out to the Hummer. On the way out I saw the Dark Djinn standing by the Hummer. We locked eyes, and then she disappeared in a puff of twirling black hair and smoke.

...To be continued

compnerd
compnerd
551 Followers