Special Ring Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
compnerd
compnerd
560 Followers

Fumée (smiled): Thank you both for allowing me to pick this place. I could not come here on my own. Every time I tried, it felt like I was being tugged toward one of the tombs.

I told her I was happy to be able to be here with them both and to help her fulfill one of her personal wishes. I looked at Emmy and asked where she wanted to visit.

Emmy (smiled): Well Master, there is one place. But we would have to change our outfits for it.

I asked her what she wanted to do.

Emmy: I want to put us all in swimsuits; tiny bikinis for myself and Fumée and go for a swim in the Nile River.

I asked Fumée how that sounded to her and she just nodded and told Emmy to pick her a bikini. In an instant we were all changed into swimsuits and teleported to the edge of the Nile. We swam and splashed each other for a few hours then lay back on the bank basking in the sun. We even enjoyed a picnic lunch courtesy of a little Emmy magic.

Emmy (smiled): Master, next place we gotta swim in is one of the beaches in Ireland I heard the water and beaches are breathtaking.

I nodded my head and said that depends on Fumée. It's up to her whether we will continue the death threats or we will be a happy family.

Fumée (got a confused look on her face): What do you mean, it depends on me?

I rolled over and looked her in the eyes and said what I meant was that if we go back to the original way, her and Emmy will be back fighting. But if she decides she wants to be a part of our family then we could have a life together and visit all kinds of places.

Fumée (smiled): So wait. You're offering to let me join you and your girls permanently.

I put my hand on her cheek and said that if she decided to join us, Emmy and my other girls would gladly accept her as one of them.

Fumée (smiled): Let's see how the rest of this date goes and I will think about it.

I smiled and told her to take her time making the decision. I stood up and stretched out my hands to help both of them up. They each took a hand and I pulled them up to their feet. I told Emmy to put our original outfits back on so we can go eat dinner and then see if we can find a dance club.

.....to be continued

compnerd
compnerd
560 Followers