Special Ring Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
compnerd
compnerd
558 Followers

I sent a thought to her and said if you want to eat her pussy, go ahead she loves getting munched by all the girls.

Fumée got a huge smile on her face and buried her face in Kendra's pussy Kendra fell forward on the table. Fumée made her tongue grow inside of Kendra's pussy causing her to scream in pleasure as she looked back at Fumée.

Kendra: Incredible! It feels like your tongue is the size of Master's cock.

Fumée pulled away and smiled at Kendra before burying her face again in Kendra's pussy. She kept licking and slurping on Kendra, causing her to cum at least 5 times before letting go. I did not notice until I heard Ulia screaming that Emmy had buried her tongue inside Ulia's ass and Erica had hers in Ulia's pussy.

I shook my head and laughed as Salani walked in.

Salani (smiled): Well, looks like we have a new girl in the house and who might you be cutie?

Fumée introduced herself to Salani, who gasped, but caught herself before Ulia and Kendra caught on. I waved off Salani and told Kendra and Ulia to sit down we have something to tell them. I turned my chair to face them as they sat down in front of me. I started explaining things. Emmy and Fumée broke in and said to let them finish explaining everything. Ulia and Kendra gasped and their mouths were agape while listening. After Emmy and Fumée finished explaining everything to them they sat there for a minute.

Ulia: So let me get this straight. You are a master of a djinn, not just a master of a harem?

I smiled and nodded my head at her.

Ulia: So can you prove that what you are saying is the truth? I promise never to tell anything to anyone.

Kendra agreed when I looked over at her and I told Emmy to make them both have a massive orgasm right now. Emmy giggled and in an instant Ulia and Kendra screamed out a massive orgasm that had them both collapse in the chairs. After the orgasm subsided Ulia looked at Emmy.

Ulia: So that explains why every time you eat my pussy it feels like your tongue is huge.

Emmy (giggled): That is exactly the reason (Emmy stuck out her tongue and made it grow to about 9 inches long and flicked it like a snake). Ulia cracked up laughing and touched her pussy for a moment.

Kendra: So why are you telling us all this? I thought you had something to take care of before you explained anything.

Fumée (stepped forward): The Master had to change my heart. I was Emmy's Dark Djinn. I was out to kill them both when I was created. But I started having feelings for the Master and little by little my hatred disappeared. When he started treating me kindly, I wanted to be by his side. I have nothing but goodness in my heart because of him, Emmy, and his other girls.

Kendra (gave a surprised look): So you were pure evil, but the master teased you and made you feel lust. Then all you wanted was to fuck him?

Fumée (smiled): Yes, and now that I am human and no longer have darkness in my heart, I feel love for him and my sisters. Fumée sat in my lap and pulled my cock up between her legs, closing her legs around it while it was pressed against her wet pussy. Kendra laughed and got on the floor in front of Fumée and sucked the part of my cock sticking up through Fumée's legs. This attention made my cock harden fast and Fumée slid up my shaft and slammed herself down on my cock. The girls were all laughing at Fumée and started eating.

Fumée (looked at the girls): You all have had the Master so many times. I hope you all don't mind if I keep his cock in me and fuck him while I eat. Emmy simply giggled and continued to eat. The rest of the girls did the same.

Ulia laughed and slid onto the floor and stuck her head between mine and Fumée's legs licking us where my cock and Fumée met. Kendra joined in and started licking Fumée's tits while I nibbled on Fumée's collar bone. A few minutes of this attention had Fumée's pussy gripping my cock like a vise, dragging me into an orgasm with her, which also caused all the other girls to fall out of their chairs orgasming.

Ulia (smiled): So this is a magic connection. Anytime you cause one of your girls pleasure, the rest feel it as well. That is pretty awesome.

Kendra: So are you asking us to become part of your harem as well?

I told them that it will be a possibility later on down the line. We still have other stuff to take care of before that though. We still need them to be a part of our family by staying at the house. I looked at Emmy and said even though they are not part of the harem, I still wish they were connected to us by mind and life so just in case there is any other problems or if they need anything.

Emmy (smiled): Your wish is my command, Master. (she glowed followed by Kendra and Ulia). Emmy (smiled) It is done, Master. Ladies, welcome to the inner circle. Instead of calling us, just think what you want to say and we will receive the message.

Kendra smiled and sent a thought to Emmy who got this shit eating grin on her face and dove between Kendra's legs. Ulia sent a thought to me that made my cock go instantly hard again and she jumped on it sinking me into her hot hole.

Salani (laughed): You kids have fun; this old lady is going to another room for now.

I sent a thought to Ashara and Emmy and asked them, how about making Salani, for just once, a young woman.

Ashara (laughed): Master, give her a good fuck, she needs it.

Emmy smiled and started glowing followed by Salani who stood there feeling her tits ass and everything getting taut and young.

Salani: OMG! I am hot again! Why would you make me young again? I told you I was happy just seeing my daughter happy.

Ulia (leaned back and whispered in my ear): Master, go give mistress Salani a good fuck. She has not been with a man in 20 years.

Ulia slid off my cock and I stood up walked over to Salani, who stood there staring at my cock as I walked.

When I got within a foot of her she licked her lips and dropped to her knees, taking my cock into her throat in a single gulp. Salani started bobbing her head like a woman possessed. She stuck her hand under her gown and started playing with her pussy. I grabbed Salani and lifted her to her feet and grabbed her gown and pulled it off over her head. I stepped back and said wow, Ashara. Now I understood where she had gotten her looks. I leaned over and planted a kiss on Salani's lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me tighter against her. The other girls started pairing off Ashara/Emmy, Lisa/Kendra, Erica/Ulia. Fumée came over to me and Salani and joined in the fun. While Fumée had Salani in a kiss I got behind Salani and put my cock at her pussy and pushed in slowly.

Salani (let out a gasp that filled the room and looked over her shoulder at me): Oh god, Scott! Please fuck me! It has been too long!

I started pushing into her over and over, picking up speed along the way, until I was hammering Salani and she was screaming out that she couldn't stop cumming. Fumée dropped to her knees in front of Salani and started licking her clit, which pushed Salani over the edge again. This time her knees buckled and she almost collapsed. I picked her up and carried her over to a chair. I sat down and slid her pussy back onto my cock. As she felt me entering her again her eyes snapped open and she latched onto my neck with her teeth.

Salani (whispered into my ear): If you keep fucking me like this, I will never want to give it up.

I sat there hammering up into Salani while she was slamming her hips down onto me. As soon as she came again, I picked her up and carried her over to the table on my cock still, and set her ass on the table and pulled out of her. Fumée went to town licking Salani's pussy and I walked up behind her and pushed nuts deep into Fumée. I started slamming into her causing her face to be buried into Salani's pussy every time I pushed in. Within minutes, both Salani and Fumée started screaming as an orgasm wracked their bodies. Fumée crawled her way up on top of Salani and laid down on her as I pulled out.

I looked over and saw Kendra wiggling her ass on Lisa's face I got on my knees behind Kendra and Lisa saw my cock aiming at Kendra's wet pussy and spread her pussy open. I slammed into Kendra who started screaming into Lisa's pussy. I pounded Kendra for a good 5 minutes and, with the added pressure of Lisa licking her clit, Kendra sat straight up and I watched her eyes roll into the back of her head as she passed out. I pulled out of Kendra and laid her on the floor. I grabbed Lisa and spun her around and buried my cock inside her pussy. As I bottomed out in her, she started orgasming almost immediately. I kept slamming into her for another 5 minutes and watched as all my girls kept orgasming constantly.

I finally pulled out of Lisa and looked over to my left. I saw Erica and Ulia also in a 69 with Erica on top. I walked over behind her and Ulia grabbed my cock with her free hand then spread Erica's pussy wide open. Before guiding me in to Erica, she licked my cock. Just as my cock was put against Erica's pussy I pushed in and bottomed out.

Ulia (smiled): Let's switch places Master. You get underneath Erica.

I pulled out of Erica: God no! Put it back in, Master!

I flipped onto my back and pulled Erica on top of me; she slammed down on my cock. Ulia smiled at me from over Erica's shoulder and then ducked behind her.

All of a sudden Erica (yelled out): OH SHIT! HER TONGUE IS IN MY ASS!

Erica began to rock her hips back against Ulia's mouth while at the same time engulfing my cock. After a few minutes of this movement, Erica erupted screaming out "FUUUUUCK!" before collapsing on my chest.

I laughed and rolled Erica off my cock and the minute I was popped out, Ulia jumped on me rolling her hips like a belly dancer. Ulia was grunting every time she got me in fully and moaned as she rose up.

Erica: Your turn baby. (She got behind Ulia and rammed her tongue up Ulia's ass then increased the width and length till it was 2 inches in width and 6 inches in length and started fucking Ulia's ass). Ulia did not last very long before she went limp and started gurgling on my chest. Erica pulled Ulia off my cock and laid her on the floor and went back to eating her pussy. I stood up and walked over to Ashara, who was eating Emmy out, while Emmy was on the edge of the table. I got up behind Ashara and slid into her pussy. I heard her moan into Emmy's pussy as I started sliding fully into her.

Ashara (broke away from Emmy's pussy): God, Master! That feels good! Please pound my pussy like you did my mother's; I need it badly.

I started ramming into her and looked over at Salani who had Fumée on top of her and they were both munching and slurping at each other's pussies. I shook my head smiled and turned back to Ashara who was still slurping Emmy's pussy. I really started hammering into Ashara and reached around under her and started playing with her clit with my right hand and pulled my left hand up to my mouth licked two fingers and put them onto Ashara's puckered hole and inserted them.

Ashara (pulled back from Emmy's pussy looked over her should and hissed): FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!! MASTER, THAT FEELS INCREDIBLE!!!

After the combined clit, ass, and pussy stimulation, Ashara collapsed with a massive orgasm causing my cock to pop out of her pussy with a loud wet sound. I stepped forward in between Emmy's legs and slid into her as she wrapped her legs around my back and put her arms around my neck. I picked her up off the table and walked over to a chair and sat down. Emmy started kissing me passionately and started bouncing on my cock. After a moment she stopped the kiss, gripped the back of the chair and draped her legs over the arm of the chair.

Emmy (let out a loud moan): I love you, Master!

She slammed her hips down onto me and her pussy started twitching and gripping my cock. All the girls started a simultaneous linked orgasm. The room filled with moans and screams as Emmy's pussy gripped my cock so hard. I let loose a torrent of cum inside of Emmy, pushing her and the girls into another orgasm. Emmy fell forward on my chest and passed out on top of me. My cock softened and slipped out of her pussy. The minute it did, Ulia and Kendra did cleanup work and sucked my cum out of her pussy, pushing her and the other girls into another shared orgasm. They took my cum around the room and shared it with all the girls, including Fumée and Salani. Salani slipped her gown back on and the magic that had made her young again faded and she went back to her normal self.

Salani (smiled): Scott, thank you for giving me one last great fuck. It felt so good, I almost asked to stay like that.

I told her anytime she wanted to be young again to feel free and ask, we would gladly let her join in.

Salani (laughed): Next time I get an itch myself, Ulia, or Kendra can't scratch I'll ask. Otherwise, I am good.

Emmy snapped out of her daze in just enough time for Ulia to come share the cum with her.

Emmy (smiled): Wow, Master. That felt so good. I do not think I can even walk right now.

I smiled and gave her a kiss and told her that I was worn out as well but we needed to get cleaned up soon, I would like to get the rest of the artifacts sealed and destroyed today.

Emmy: I can handle that master. (she closed her eyes for a moment and everyone in the room glowed for a moment).

Once the glow faded, everyone was clean and refreshed. Emmy (smiled): There, Master. I cleaned everyone up and gave everyone the energy back they lost from you pounding our pussies into mush.

Everyone in the room laughed and got up from where they were sitting or lying. Ulia and Kendra started cleaning off the table. The girls got up and helped them all get done faster.

Ulia (smiled): Well, since breakfast turned into an orgy, Kendra and I will go start on a good lunch since breakfast is now cold and tasteless.

I gave her and Kendra a kiss and told them thanks, that we would be downstairs working, if they needed us, to just call us on the intercom. All the girls started walking to the elevator, including Fumée. We got in the elevator and headed down to the fourth floor to finish up there.

Once down on the fourth floor, I took out the tablet and started scanning the items in the room. We only found another 6 items that needed to be sealed. Emmy stayed with Lisa and floated the items to her that needed to be sealed and transported them to the hidden room afterwards. Fumée and the other girls followed me around the room with sledgehammers and axes, destroying the artifacts that I told them to destroy. After about 3 hours we had the room finished and I told them it was time for the fifth floor. We got back on the elevator and headed down to the fifth floor. The minute the doors opened, we got hit by a very cold wind followed by a nauseous feeling. We got off the elevator and Fumée gripped my arm very hard.

Fumée: Master, there is something really bad here. Even though I do not have magic anymore, the darkness on the wind is almost too much for me.

The tablet sounded off an urgent message from Cre that said "Scott, one of the artifacts in that room has broken somehow and whatever was inside is free."

I told Emmy to put up a barrier around the room. We do not want whatever is down here to escape. I also told her to send all the girls except herself and Lisa, back up to the main floor; it is too dangerous for them.

Emmy: Right away, Master (all the girls started glowing and then vanished). Emmy: Master, the girls are all safely back upstairs and there is now a barrier surrounding this whole floor.

Lisa and Emmy both put their hands on my shoulders to make sure we did not get split up. We started walking around and came across a broken tablet we put the pieces back together on the floor and I scanned it. The scanner popped up info on the tablet that said "this tablet was once in the possession of a young man in the medieval times. It was given to him by a witch named Lucinda, who cursed the tablet. She had put an evil spirit inside of it to drive the person that possessed the tablet to kill themselves. Recommendation: seal immediately. If spirit is freed, it will cause people around it to kill themselves and each other. If freed, you must capture the spirit and seal it in a new vessel." I showed the info to Lisa.

Lisa: Master, I can create a magic vessel right now, and with Emmy's help, I can make it where it will suck the spirit into it. But it will have to be close to work.

I told her to get to work. I stayed by their sides while they worked and kept scanning the room constantly. After about an hour, Lisa finished the vessel and they put their hands on my shoulders again as we started walking. We wandered around the room for about 20 minutes.

Lisa: Master, I have an idea, Emmy can put a protection spell around me. I will take the vessel and walk off on my own to draw the spirit to me. Once it's close, I'll seal it. Since it does not seem to want to come after the three of us, this is our only option.

I said let's do it, but at the first sign of trouble we were pulling her out. She nodded her head and agreed to those terms. Emmy put the protection up around Lisa and Emmy and I walked back over to the elevator. We waited outside the elevator for about 45 minutes till I saw a huge flash of light come from the back of the room. Then the whole room went black for about 30 seconds then the lights came back on and we saw Lisa coming back toward us with a shit eating grin on her face.

Lisa walked over to us and handed Emmy the vessel. Emmy transported it away to the hidden room.

Lisa (smiled): That was easy. I lured it in close just by walking. As soon as it got within 4 feet of me it was pulled into the vessel.

I gave her a kiss and told her I was proud of her. She smiled brightly.

Lisa: Master, I just figured I had nothing to fear. If it failed, I had you and Emmy here to protect me.

Emmy (smiled): Damn right! Master and I will protect everyone and when Megan comes out she will help us protect all of our family too.

I smiled and said that I hope it did not take Megan a week to come out, I miss her. They both agreed and said we should get the other girls back down here and get back to work. Emmy brought the rest of the girls back to the fifth floor, and then she and Lisa explained what had happened and how it was handled. We got back to work a few minutes later. We continued destroying artifacts and sealing others up until we heard Ulia announce over the intercom that lunch was ready. We headed back upstairs and walked into the dining room. When we were all seated, Ulia and Kendra served all of us, and then sat down and started eating too.

We all started wondering where Salani was and I asked Ulia where she was.

Ulia (smiled): I almost forgot, Master. Here.

Ulia handed me a letter, I opened it and started reading out loud so all the girls could hear it.

The letter read,"Dear Family. I decided to take a short trip. I will still run the company, but it will be from the road and air. I wanted to go check on the holdings in the other countries and get the forms ready for Scott to sign. Please do not worry about me. Between getting cured of the dark magic that made me sick and Scott giving me the best fuck I have had in years, I feel 20 years younger. Now take care of things and be sure when you all leave Egypt to call me so I will know where you are heading. Signed, Salani.

P.S Scott, make sure to go to the bank and sign the forms to have the family holdings switched to your control. I will stop by the bank on my way out to sign my part."

The girls were all smiling.

Emmy: Master, you made Salani feel a lot better and she is getting back to her life. You did a great thing.

Ashara (smiled brightly): Master, you made my mom feel a lot better. I do not know what I can ever do to repay you.

compnerd
compnerd
558 Followers