Special Ring Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed and said just having her in my life was payment enough; same with all the other girls. I told them after we ate that we needed to go back to the 5th floor and finish up the work down there, we needed to get back to our other home and explain things to my mother and father. At the same time, I got to go to the school and extend my leave for a little while longer.

Kendra and Ulia started frowning.

Ulia: We will miss all of you. We wish you did not have to leave.

I smiled and told them that we will come back and visit, but for now we have other things to take care of and sort out.

They both nodded and Ulia: We understand, Master and we will take care of things here until you and the Mistresses return.

I told them when we went to the bank I would setup a stipend fund for them both so they would have money for food and themselves.

We finished eating and Ulia and Kendra started cleaning up the table. I told Ashara and Erica to stay up here and help them out and once they were done they could come down and join us or go for a swim. They nodded and took off to start helping out while myself, Emmy, Fumée, and Lisa headed back to the 5th floor. Once we got back down there, we walked to where we had left off before and started scanning the artifacts. We walked around for around 3 hours and destroyed about 35 artifacts. Lisa only sealed 5 that the tablet told us to. We continued to seal and destroy items for another hour before Erica and Ashara came down with drinks in hand. We all sat on the floor and drank our drinks and talked. After we finished, we all started walking around again. After another hour we came across a series of artifacts that the tablet told us was extremely dangerous and that Lisa's sealing abilities would not be able to handle and for us to put them together and send them to Cre.

Emmy floated the artifacts together and we took them to Cre's Urn. We all touched the urn and instantly we were in front of Cre again. He smiled at all of us and waved his hand over the artifacts. Instantly they were pulled inside a box and he put a magic lock on it. The servants of Cre came in a moment later and picked up the box, carrying it into another room.

Cre (smiled): You all did a great job. I no longer sense any more dark artifacts in that house. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I appreciate everything that you have done, but there is more to come later, just steel yourselves.

I told him it was an honor to help and we would continue to watch for artifacts and other stuff that needs to be taken care of. Before he sent us back, he shrank down to human size.

Cre: Before you all leave, Scott, there is something that I would like to give you. This cannot be used all the time, but anytime you all are in danger, with this I will be able to help you. (He reached out and touched my ring with his right hand, putting another stone on it.) With that stone, if I ever see you in danger I can come help you, but it won't work nonstop.

I nodded my head and told him I would not use it unless it was a desperate situation. As long as I had my girls with me, we could handle anything. Cre smiled nodded and waved his hand sending us back to our dimension.

We headed back upstairs and I told the girls to get dressed so we could swing by the bank before it closed. They all took off to the closet to get dressed while I went back to the room to get dressed myself. After about 30 minutes, the girls started coming into the room; each dressed in shorts and t-shirts and had their hair pulled back in ponytails. Everyone that is, except for Emmy and Fumée. They decided to put their hair in twin pigtail braids; we all headed out the door. The limo was waiting outside for us and we got in and told the driver to take us to the bank. We drove for about a half hour before pulling into the bank. We got out and headed inside. Ashara went to the bank manager and told him who I was. He came over immediately and shook my hand; introducing himself. He guided me and all the girls to his office. We all sat down and he pushed the papers over to me.

Bank manager: Miss Salani stopped by earlier and signed her part already. All you need to do is sign a few places and the family holdings will be transferred to you. Miss Salani only made one request and that is to keep her on the account so she can still make purchases.

I told him that was fine and I also wanted to setup a weekly stipend fund for the two maids, Ulia and Kendra, as well as a household fund per month.

Bank manager: Miss Salani already told me that you would ask that to be done and she wrote it up in the contract.

I looked it over and told him that was a good amount on both funds. I signed the papers and gave him my account number back in the states and told him I wanted the two accounts linked.

He agreed and walked off to file the papers then came back about 30 minutes later and got on the phone. He called my bank back home and talked to the manager there, they setup the link between them.

Bank Manager: It is done, sir. No matter where you are, both accounts are linked so the money in both are combined without transferring.

I smiled and told him thank you. We turned to leave, but when we entered the lobby, my eyes were drawn to something. As I looked I saw a young girl in the corner of the lobby. There was a light coming off her; a pure white light. At the same time the pendant around my neck started glowing the same color and brightness.

The little girl came running over towards me and the girls. When she was within about five feet of me, it seemed like the whole world around us froze in time.

Cre sent a message on the tablet and said that every time a master was chosen that this would happen. That it was a way for me to pass the vessel on and explain the rules. But for now I needed to tell the girl the pendant was special and that she would learn what makes it special later.

I smiled at the girl and asked her what her name was. She giggled.

Little girl: Sir, my name is Lisana.

I took the pendant from around my neck and put it around hers. I told her that later in life she would find out that she was special.

Lisana (smiled brightly): Thank you, Sir, but why are you giving me something so beautiful?

I knelt down in front of her and told her that she was special and that she had a wonderful future ahead of her. I reached into my pocket and pulled one of my cards out and handed it to her. I told her anytime she wanted to talk, to feel free and call me.

Lisana (smiled): Thank you, sir. I will do that. It was wonderful meeting all of you.

Emmy (smiled): You are a very beautiful young lady. Take care of yourself and do not let anyone see that pendant until you are older. You do not want anyone taking it from you. It is very special just like you are, so take care of it and yourself.

Lisana nodded her head, smiled, and skipped back over to her parents at the same time everyone else returned to moving and talking. We walked out of the bank and headed to the limo, got in, and told the driver to take us back to the house. Once we arrived at the house and we were met by Ulia and Kendra.

Kendra: Since this is your last night here, Master and Mistresses, we decided to cook a special dinner. We also have alcohol and sodas outside by the pool. We hope you do not mind partying with us tonight.

I walked over to them gave both of them a deep kiss and told them we would be happy to party with them tonight. We all sat down and ate together, talking and laughing. Ulia and Kendra had fixed a huge meal consisting of Filet Mignon, scalloped potatoes, steam fresh corn, and dessert cherry cheesecake. After we all finished eating, we all helped with the cleanup and headed out to the pool when we were done. We had all abandoned our clothes when we had first entered the house so we were all sitting by the pool nude, drinking and laughing.

I told Ulia and Kendra that tomorrow they needed to go to the bank to get their cards and sign the paperwork.

Ulia (smiled): Yes, of course, Master. As soon as the bank opens in the morning we will head there.

Kendra stood up and walked over to me and dropped down to her knees in front of me, taking my cock in her mouth. Within a few minutes I was full staff and she kept sucking and bobbing on my cock. The blowjob continued for 5 more minutes before she stopped and stood up, turning her ass towards me, and impaling herself on my cock.

Kendra (moaned): Master, since this will be your last night here, I hope you do not mind me taking the first fuck of the night.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her down on my cock, shoving up into her at the same moment. She let out a loud scream as I bottomed out. She looked back over her shoulder and gave me a very intense fuck me look. I flipped her over and dropped her onto the pool chair. I took her doggy style, giving her a really hard fuck for a good 15 minutes. I looked over at Emmy and said I wish Ulia and Kendra were orgasm linked to you girls whenever we are close by them.

Emmy (giggled): Your wish is my command, Master (she glowed for a moment before Ulia and Kendra started glowing). I started slamming into Kendra pushing her into an intense orgasm. As soon as she fell forward and started convulsing all the other girls did too; including Ulia. I pulled out of Kendra and walked over to Ulia. She saw me coming towards her and laid on her back spreading her legs wide apart for me. I slid inside of her with ease. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me all the way inside her. We got into a rhythm and soon were fucking like bunnies. On every stroke of my cock, her pussy made that loud wet slurping sound. When she heard it, she laughed.

We kept fucking for another 5 minutes until she lost control of her legs, went limp, and she passed out, dragging all the girls into an intense orgasm with her. I withdrew from her sopping pussy and turned to see Erica spread eagle on the pool deck. I walked to her and dropped to my knees. She immediately wrapped her legs around me pulling me into her pussy. As I bottomed out, Erica let out a squeak followed by a silent scream. Her body was wracked by one of the most intense orgasms I had ever seen hit her. I looked around and saw all the other girls hit with the same type of orgasm. I laughed at the girls as I pulled out of Erica and grabbed Ashara and sank into her. Ashara was still mid-orgasm with Erica's orgasm as I bottomed out and caused the orgasm to extend. Ashara's eyes rolled back and she gripped her tits and let out a scream followed by her passing out. I pulled out of Ashara. Lisa saw me pulling out of Ashara and came running to me, jumping onto my now free cock.

Lisa sank onto my cock and started bouncing wildly. Kendra and Ulia came over and started licking Lisa's tits.

Lisa (moaned): Oh god this feels awesome. You two have already learned to use your tongues, geeeez.

Kendra (pulled off Lisa's tit and flicked her tongue): Glad you like it mistress. Now if you do not mind. (started sucking Lisa's tits even more intensely)

Lisa started convulsing and fell back into Ulia and Kendra's arms. They pulled Lisa off my cock with an audible wet pop. After they pulled her off of me I got up and walked over to where Fumée and Emmy were in a 69; slurping each other's pussies. I walked up on them and Emmy saw me get behind Fumée so she spread her pussy open for me to enter. I pushed in and Fumée sat straight up and let out a loud moan followed by grunting. Emmy was still under Fumée and decided to make her tongue grow long and wide enough and inserted it inside Fumée's ass.

Fumée (gurgled): Oh god, Master. I can't take this much longer! I'm CUMMMMMMINNG!

Fumée passed out falling backwards on top of Emmy who just giggled and gently rolled Fumée off her. I saw Emmy on her hands and knees over top of Fumée so I scooted behind her and slid inside in a single go. Emmy fell forward and her mouth landed on Fumée's pussy. She immediately started eating her out. Fumée woke up and immediately started moaning loudly.

I took a finger and licked it inserting it into Emmy's tiny ass. She growled and looked back over her shoulder at me.

Emmy (smiled): Master, if you want my ass, it's yours. All you gotta do is take it. I have always been yours; heart, mind, and body.

I kept fucking her while smiling. I leaned forward and nibbled her neck. The other girls all came over and surrounded us. They all sat back fingering themselves while I pounded Emmy doggy style. After a few minutes I pulled out and lined up my cock with Emmy's ass.

Emmy (looked over her shoulder): Master, I am all yours, take what you want.

I started pushing into Emmy's tight ass. As the head of my cock popped past her sphincter, she let out a loud scream followed by a loud moan.

Emmy (looked over her shoulder): Master, just push it in. I am not in pain, it was just surprising. I can see why Lisa likes anal so much (sexy grin). I have an idea. (closes her eyes and starts glowing) There, now push all the way in and watch what happens.

I shoved myself all the way into Emmy's ass. At that moment Emmy and all the other girls let out a loud moan. I looked at Ulia beside Emmy and saw her ass spreading open by itself in time with my thrusts into Emmy.

Emmy (shit eating grin on her face): I linked all the girls in a new way. Just this once, all of us feel the same thing. Now it is like you are fucking all of us in the ass at the same time.

I laughed and started ramming into Emmy. Her and all the other girls were grunting with every thrust. I leaned over and started kissing her neck from the back and worked my way down her shoulder.

Emmy (moaned then smiled): Master, they feel everything you do to me like it's happening to them. I think they all like anal sex; listen to them moan.

I chuckled at the comment and said yea, I believe they all like it, but I need to pick up the tempo. I started slamming into Emmy's ass harder. She started moaning louder and louder, same as the other girls. I reached around and started playing with Emmy's clit and pussy. I inserted two of my fingers into her pussy. She erupted, pulling all the girls and myself into a massive orgasm. I pulled out and she fell forward just in time for me to spray my cum all over her ass and back. All the girls were lying on their stomachs twitching from the anal orgasms. I noticed they were still linked to each other in the orgasm link and they were in a constant loop of orgasms. I sat back smiling at all these girls laying on their stomachs in an orgasm loop. It took them about 35 minutes for the loop to lose its momentum enough for them to get out of it.

Lisa (snapped out of the orgasm bliss, jumped up, and started licking my cum off Emmy's back): Damn, Master! That was so damned intense I almost couldn't move. But those multiple back to back orgasms were awesome. (Licked the rest of my cum off Emmy and ran around to share it with the other girls.)

After Lisa shared it with all the girls, she went back to Emmy and rolled her over on her back. Lisa then started kissing Emmy deeply, sharing my cum with her in a sloppy French kiss.

Fumée: Damn that felt incredible, Master. Now I really am glad I joined your girls, but I am so freaking sore.

All the girls laughed and rubbed their asses for a few minutes. After about 5 minutes they all started standing up; Erica still rubbing her ass.

Erica (rubbing): Master, that felt incredible, but your cock is too big for my tiny ass.

I chuckled and said sorry I did not mean to hurt her.

Erica (smiled and nodded): I did not say I didn't like it Master. Next time just take it easy on my poor ass and Emmy, I will get you later for that shared anal fuck.

Emmy (blushed): I figured everyone would like it. Sorry if you guys didn't like Master fucking your asses.

The girls all smiled and shook their heads no.

Erica (giggled): I think we all liked it, but Master, next time be more gentle.

I laughed and told them I promise next time I will be more gentle. As for now we have to get packed up and ready. I told Emmy she needed to create documents for Fumée and I will call for a new ticket for her.

Emmy: Of course, Master. I will create her an ID and everything now before we start packing.

All the girls took off to the bedroom and started packing. Emmy created Fumée's ID, social security card, and birth certificate. I sat down with Ulia and Kendra while the girls packed up our stuff. I told them that this was their house too, so it was up to them to take care of it while we are away.

Ulia (smiled): Thank you, Master. We promise to take care of the house in your absence, but promise us you will come back soon. We are going to miss you and all the girls so much.

Kendra: Yes, Master. We will take care of things here, just do not stay gone for too long. I know you all have something to take care of, so just promise you will come back soon and please take care of yourselves.

I gave both of them a hug and a kiss and told them we would return when we can and that I would do everything in my power to protect myself and my girls. A few minutes later the girls all came into the room and sat down with Ulia and Kendra and started saying their goodbyes. I called the airport and purchased another first class ticket for Fumée. Thank goodness they had a few open seats for all of us to fly home. After all the girls said goodbye we grabbed our bags and hopped in the limo to go to the airport. We had a few hours to wait before boarding the plane so we sat down in the bar to have a few drinks. Into the third drink, a man walked up to our table and started flirting with Fumée. She sent a thought to our group let me handle this, it will be funny.

Fumée (smiling): While you are a good looking man, you're just a boy compared to him (pointing at me).

Man: He looks like an ordinary man to me and I do not think he can handle any of you fine ladies.

Emmy (stood up): Sorry to butt in sister, but anyone who is childish enough to talk like that about someone he does not know, does not deserve for me to keep quiet. Listen you little douche, our Master is by far a better man then you are, and he can handle all of us girls at this table in one night, nonstop. I bet if you even got one of us to sleep with you, you would cum in your pants before we even got undressed.

Lisa: I agree Emmy, I get the feeling he is a quick shot. He seems to me like he is the type of guy who tries to get a date but can't, so he sits at home jerking off.

Erica: I am the smallest and least experienced girl in our group. He could probably not even get me off. I think you are right ladies; he is probably cumming in his pants right now.

I chuckled and stood up to face the man. I looked at him for a minute and said, now that my girls told what they think of you, I will tell you what I think of you. What my girls said was true of you, you are childish calling people names. Also I think they are right about you being a quick shot. I saw a wet spot forming on your pants while they were telling you off.

The man went to take a swing at me, but a security guard caught his arm and told him to get lost and pushed him out of the bar's door.

Security officer (laughing): God, you ladies are incredible. You told him off and did it with no fear.

Ashara (laughing): We have nothing to fear as long as we are together.

Security officer: I understand. We were gonna stop him before he started, but then we heard what you ladies were saying to him and we just could not stop laughing. Have a good flight ladies and gentleman. We will say goodbye and make sure to escort that man out of the airport.

We boarded the flight and a little while later we fell asleep on the trip home.

.........To be continued