Special Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,432 Followers

"So do you want to sit on Santa's lap too?" I asked her as she stared at my dick sticking up at her.

"Oh yes Santa. That would be very nice." She said pretending to be a little girl. She moved over and bent over me with her butt, holding her dress up. She aimed my dick at her pussy and slid down onto it as she sat down on me, her legs off one side of my lap.

"So what would you like for chirstmas?" I asked as I slipped a hand between her legs, which she spread for me.

"I do enjoy candy canes" she said in a sultry voice as I stroked her tiny tuft of hair above her pussy and then worked my way down to her clit. "Uh" she grunted as I found her clit and stroked it once. "I like that too." She grunted as I started rubbing her clit in small circles. "I like that a lot." She panted as I continued to work her clit while she wiggled around on my dick. She caught me off guard with the suddenness of her climax, her whole body shuddering and shaking for several seconds before she sagged against me. "Does this make me a bad girl?" she asked when she could speak again.

"I don't think so." I answered.

"Oh good." She said as she got up, pulling off my dick with a slurping sound. She walked across to the other room and then pulled her dress off, leaving her in only her bra. She unsnapped that and then tossed it aside. I continued to watch while she coated her body in tanning oil, taking special care to give me a good view of either her tits or pussy the whole time. Finally she winked and closed the door between us.

"Well that was pretty hot." Emily said as she stepped into the doorway.

"What was?" I asked as I pulled up my pants.

"That little show."

"Oh." I said "Well, I'm all ready again."

"I can tell." She said "but Santa time is over. You can get undressed if you want."

"Oh, ok."

"Do you want some help?" she asked quietly. "She's the only one in here now, so I have the time if you want."

"Why not." I answered, shrugging my shoulders.

She grinned and quickly began pulling my clothes off, followed by her own. She pulled the chair around and bent over, sticking her butt out at me. "Any time you want." She said over her shoulder.

I stepped behind her and pushed my dick into her slowly, giving her wet pussy time to expand around me. Then I started stroking into her, our skin slapping together rhythmically I didn't hear her come in, but I felt her arms slide around me, squeezing my nipples with one hand and sliding around the base of my cock with the other. I could feel my ass bumping against her body as she stood behind me. Emily looked back at me, and saw the lady behind me as well. She smiled moved her hands to her tits and began to massage her own tits and nipples. She exploded around my dick about the same time I exploded inside her. The two of us jerking and twitching in orgasm. The lady behind me pulled me backwards, pulling my dick from Emily's pussy before it had even finished squirting. She knelt down, catching the last few feeble squirts on her tits before sucking my dick into her mouth and licking and sucking all my cum off of me. She stood up and kissed me sensuously, sharing my own taste with me.

She whispered into my ear. "Thank you. This was a very pleasant change from shopping. I hope you're here tomorrow too." Then she stepped back, pulled her dress on without putting her bra or panties on, stepped into her shoes and walked out the door, hanging her bra and panties on my shoulder on her way out. I shook my head and started pulling my clothes on while Emily sat in the chair catching her breath.

We hadn't been dressed all that long when Lynn walked in. "I met a customer on the way out. She hoped Santa would be back tomorrow too, that she enjoyed her gift. Do you know what she was talking about?"

"I have no idea" Emily said from where she was crouched on the floor packing the costume up. I just shrugged.

"Oh well." Lynn said as she walked out of the room to the front desk. Emily grinned up at me and blew me a kiss before standing up and walking out. I had a hunch she wasn't done with me yet.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,432 Followers
12