Special Secrets

Story Info
Attraction denied must eventually come to light.
3.1k words
4.35
66.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eighteen-year-old Lilly Preston sat at her desk staring at her calculus homework. It's not that she wasn't good at math, she was. But for some reason she couldn't focus on it today. Throwing her pencil down in frustration, she stared out the window. The late summer sun broiled the grass outside her window like steaks on a grill.

"Whatcha workin on little sister?"

Lilly heard the voice near her ear and gasped. Turning to berate her older brother, she was struck dumb. She stared at him for several minutes, and it wasn't until he reached over and gently closed it that she realized her mouth was hanging open. "Paul?"

He gestured to her desk without looking away. "Whatcha workin on?"

Lilly quickly tucked a loose strand of her honey-blonde hair behind her ear and turned back to face the desk. "Calc, but I can't seem to concentrate."

Paul rested his hands on her shoulders.Why is it I never noticed how delicate she is? He gently massaged her them. "Something on your mind Lil?"

Lilly was pulled out of her thoughts. "I don't know really." She sighed. "There's nothing wrong at school."His hands feel wonderful. She shifted against his hands and felt dampness between her legs. Surprised, she turned quickly and saw a dreamy smile on his face, which was slowly being replaced by confusion.

Paul smiled down at her. After a moment, he realized that she was staring at him in shock. Crouching down before her, he frowned. "What's the matter Lilly? Did I hurt you?" He saw confusion come into her eyes and felt a protective urge that went deeper than it should. He reached out and brushed a stray lock of hair away from her cheek.

Lilly felt a shudder grip her as his hand connected with her cheek.Why does his touch suddenly feel so good? Paul is my brother! I've had a crush on him for years, but what girl wouldn't? He's such a hunk. She unconsciously ran a finger over his tan cheek and through his rust colored hair. "No," she said in a breathy voice.

Paul stared into her eyes and felt like he was drowning in their cool blue depths. His hand seemed to have a mind of it's own as it threaded into her hair and pulled her forward. "If you don't want this, tell me now," he warned softly.

Lilly licked her lips in anticipation. Her pink tongue darting out to soften them for him. All thoughts of calculus and school were forgotten as she yearned forward.

Paul touched his lips to her in a gentle kiss. He wasn't sure she knew just what she'd done, and didn't want to frighten her. Kissing Lilly was like heaven. It felt so right to him. He pulled her close and pressed his lips to hers more firmly, his tongue probing against her lips in request.

Lilly instinctively parted her lips and felt his tongue slip into her mouth. He tasted faintly of peanuts. With a small intimate sigh, she curled her arms around his neck and let him deepen the kiss.

Paul strained against his trousers. He felt her body press against his and thought he was going to burst. Sliding his hand from her cheek, he allowed it to rest on her upper chest for a moment. When she didn't push his hand away, Paul cupped her breast through her blouse. Brushing his thumb over her nipple, he felt it stiffen and a shudder ripple through her body.

Lilly moaned against his lips as her nipple hardened. She felt him massaging her breast insistently and slid her hands down to his thighs. Her hands massaged his thighs, mimicking his movements.

Paul groaned and dropped to his knees. His hand left her hair and joined his other one on her chest. Deftly parting buttons, he bared her to the waist. He touched her soft skin for the first time and had to look down. There at eye level were her gorgeous breasts, swelling over the edge of her lacy bra.

Lilly arched her back provocatively. Her breasts nearly brushed his lips as she shifted left and right. "Like em?"

In answer Paul slid his fingers under the lacy edge of her left cup and pulled the fabric down. Dipping his head He took her pert nipple into his mouth. Rolling his tongue around the nipple as big as a ripe cherry, Paul heard her moan softly.

Lilly gripped his shoulders as she leaned back. She'd never felt anything so wonderful in her life. When she felt his lips move lower over her stomach, she stiffened.

Paul felt the change and raised his head. There was a pensive look on her face and she was biting her lip. "You've never been with a man, have you?" His sharp eyes saw her shaken head. With a soft sigh, he pulled her bra back over her breast and re-buttoned her blouse. With a soft groan, he rose to his feet. His frustrated member was straining against his trousers obviously.

Lilly watched him walk to the door as bewilderment flooded through her. "Paul," she asked tentatively. When he turned back she blushed. "Don't go," she whispered.

Paul's stomach dropped into his feet. Closing the door before him firmly, he flipped the lock and turned to face her. His brows rose in question, though his eyes devoured every inch of her.

Lilly felt heat rush through her as his gaze seemed to ignite a fire in her. "I'm not sure why, but I want you to stay."

He crossed the room and took her hands. Bringing them to his lips, he sighed. "Lilly, I don't know how much longer I can deny what I feel, but I won't hurt you. You are more precious to me than gold. Surely you have someone special in your life?"

She nodded silently. "But I've been afraid to tell him." She looked at their joined hands and shivered.This is so right. Can I really tell him how good it feels? She glanced up and found his eyes on her.Do I need to?

Paul felt a dark cloud slide over him. "Just come out and tell him, little sister. Let him know what you want, and if he feels the same he'll give it to you."

Lilly blushed furiously. "All right," she murmured demurely. Her hands slid from his and up his arms. Snaking them around his neck, she pressed against him. "Like this?"

Paul groaned and started to set her back from him. But when her arms tightened around his neck, he hesitated. "Are you," he asked softly, "Are you sure?"

"I know it's wrong, big brother, but I can't help the way I feel. You're special." She blushed. "Always have been."

Paul didn't let her finish. He pulled her firmly against him, his hand pressing against the small of her back. He took her lips in a sensual kiss. Murmuring softly, "I love you Lilly."

She gasped and pulled back. Watching him with concerned eyes, she swallowed. "Love me?"

Paul shot her a dazzling smile. "Yes, my tempting little sister. I love you; I'm in love with you; I want to make love with you." He sobered for a moment and looked at her seriously. "I won't lie to you Lil. This isn't something we can really share. It has to stay between us."

Lilly nodded. "I know Paul." She bit her lip and looked down. "But my heart belongs to you. Why do you think there haven't been any boys around lately? I've had you on my mind for so long, it seems like forever. Paul, I want..."

He cut her off. Taking her lips in a tender kiss, he began slowly. He knew that she was a virgin, and it thrilled him to know that he would be the first. The only, he thought with grim determination. Slowly sliding his hands over her hair and down her neck. He felt her shiver and smiled. He took his hands on a delicate journey over her body. Teasing her through the rough material of her blouse and bra, he felt her nipples harden and heard her gasp. The excited little puffs that her breath was coming in only added to his desire.

"Oh Paul! Oh yes!" The words slipped out in a low sexy whisper as her body arched against his.

His hands deftly parted the material of her blouse and he flung the material away. He stared down at her exposed flesh his eyes devouring the swell of her bust trembling with desire. He ran his thumb over her breast caressing her through the lacy material of her bra. When her nipple hardened under his touch he dipped his head and too the stiff lace covered peak between his lips.

Lilly moaned softly. Thrusting her chest forward, she snaked her hand up into his hair and held him tenderly. Her young body trembled with desire as she slid her hands to his shirt. Tugging it from the waistband of his pants she slipped her hands underneath the material. When his mouth fastened to her other breast she raked her fingernails down his chest.

Paul groaned. Sweeping her up in his arms, he laid her on the frilly pink coverlet and came down atop her. He pressed a knee between her thighs, parting them with ease. His fingers slid down her stomach and over the soft material of her chocolate colored stirrup pants. They found the center of her and pressed into the soft flesh. Making small circles, he felt the crotch of her pants grow damp. His eyes rounded slightly and he felt a surge of joy. "You really find me that attractive?"

"Paul," she gasped, "I've wanted you for years. You're my big brother, but I want you. I need you! Please?" Her tongue grew shy and she blushed.

"Tell me what you want," he rasped. Pressing his fingers tighter against her, he increased his pace. "Tell me."

She thrilled to the commanding tone he used. Her hips began rising to meet his hand. "Make love with me! I want you to be yours!"

He made a soft sound in the back of his throat. He rose and quickly stripped out of his clothing. Tugging her pants and panties from her body, he flung them on the floor with his own. Kneeling beside her he unhooked her bra and flung it away. His eyes roved over the bounty that was his little sister. When his met her, he smiled not the playful smile of an older sibling but a smile rife with promise and emotions. He licked his lips. "Lil? Before we go an farther, I want you to know something."

"Yes Paul?"

"I love you. And once I touch you," he continued, "I won't touch another woman. I don't know how yet, but we'll make this work. I want you for my very own. I've wanted it for a long time, but there's such a taboo placed on our kind of love. I don't want to hurt you little sister. So if you don't want this, stop me now."

"Paul," Lilly matched his serious tone and look. "I know what we're up against. I've been giving it a lot of thought. I want you. I want this. I want to belong to you. You've captured my heart and I don't want anyone else. I never could." She sat up and threaded her fingers into his hair. Taking his lips with her own, she poured all the pent up feelings she'd been hiding for so long into the kiss.

Paul was surprised to find that his little sister was such a fantastic kisser. It was almost as if she had been made for him. She kissed him in such a way that he felt the fires of passion kindle in his loins. His already hard cock stiffened further. Without releasing her lips, he lay her back and positioned himself between her leg. He let the top of his knee press against her lover's mound drawing a soft moan of need from her and breaking the kiss. He smiled down at her. Kissing his way down her neck, he paused at each breast. Tempting and teasing each little morsel with his lips and tongue.

His hands stroked her sides and lifted her hips as he pressed his knee against her once again. He lavished attention on her breasts for several minutes before moving down her flat stomach. Holding her thighs apart with his shoulders, he gently parted her nether lips with his fingers. He stared at the tiny pink nub that was the core of her sex. "Mmmm," he hummed as her clitoris swelled under his gaze. When he felt her hips gyrate agitatedly he lowered his mouth and placed a hot kiss on the sensitive flesh. He heard her gasp of surprise and raised his head. "You liked that didn't you?"

"Mmmhmmm," she moaned. "Oh God Paul. Nobody's touched me the way you do. This is nothing like I've dreamed."

He smiled. "You dream about me, huh? Good!" He lowered his head again and touched his tingue to her exposed clitoris. Flicking it back and forth he felt her squirm. His strokes got slower and longer the more she squirmed. Suddenly he fastened his mouth over the pulsing morsel and sucked it into his mouth. Scraping his teeth over it lightly he felt her buck her hips wildly. Alternating with tender nibbles and urgent sucks he brought her to a shuddering climax. He felt her warm juices run down his chin as he continued to suck her gently.

Letting her come down a bit, he pulled his head back and wiped his chin with the palm of his hand. Licking the succulent flavors from his palm he smiled down at her. Dipping his head between her legs again he slid his tongue into her slit and lapped up her pleasure. Thrusting gently, he felt her hips pressing into his mouth. He waited until she was squirming frantically and pulled back. Sliding up between her legs he rubbed the tip of his cock against her pussy for the first time. He rubbed it from her clit down and then back up. He almost lost it then, for her hips thrust upward and her clit seemed to kiss the sensitive head of his cock.

Straining to retain control he slid down to her slick opening. Pressing gently, he entered the tight confines of her womanhood. He felt her pulsing around him and pressed forward before slowly pulling out. Her whimpers as he hovered over her excited him more than her coming did. He pushed into her again, going a little deeper than before and pulled out. His body desperately wanted release, but he wasn't ready yet. He wanted their first time to be special. Pushing inside her again he encountered her maidenhead and stopped. He held her hips down with his hand across her stomach. "Not yet Lil. This will hurt and I want you to be prepared first. After the initial pain it will feel really, really good, I promise."

She struggled against his hold loving the feel of him rubbing against her insides. "Oh God! Paul, please. I don't care about the pain. I know you'll make it all better. Take me! Make me yours!"

He pulled back slowly paused and then thrust forward sharply. He barely covered her mouth in time to muffle the scream that erupted from her lips. Replacing his hand with his lips, he held very still while she adjusted to his weight and size. After a few moments he began to move slowly. His eyes on her face he saw the tears on her pale cheeks. "I'm sorry it hurt so much Lilly." Her look quickly turned to one of pleasure, however as he began to move more. He would pull nearly out of her and then thrust back in sharply.

When he couldn't stand it anymore, he lay atop her and thrust inside her quickly. He felt her legs wrap around his waist and rocked into her. Pressing her into the mattress he built her pleasure until he felt her vaginal muscles tighten around his throbbing cock. His eyes opened and he stared down at her in surprise. "I love you Lilly Belle!"

She gasped as the heat washed over her. "I love you too Paul. With all my heart." Her ragged panting turned into a groan and then an earth-shattering scream as she came.

He covered her mouth with his, adding his own hoarse scream of pleasure as he filled her with his seed. He continued thrusting until they were both spent. Collapsing on the bed beside her, he gathered her into his arms. "Oh God Lilly! You are so hot." He felt her leg come over his and pulled her sweat soaked body tight against his. "I didn't hurt you too bad did I?"

She shook her head mutely. After several long moments she found her voice. "I'm okay Paul." Her voice trembled. "What now? We've just committed a sin."

He snorted. "How is making love a sin? All we did is break some silly societal taboo!" He spoke so vehemently that he felt her jump in fright. Softening his tone he ran a hand down her back possessively. "Don't be afraid Lil. I'm not mad, not at you. It's society that will try to keep us apart. We'll have to keep this to ourselves for the time being. I've gotta talk to dad. He should be able to give me some advice."

"Dad?!" She sat upright and stared down at him in fear. "Dad will kill us!"

"Nonsense Lilly," said a gentle voice from the doorway. "In fact, I'm glad you two have stopped fighting it. Come on downstairs and we'll talk."

Lilly squeaked in fright and froze.

Paul nodded. "Sure dad. We'll be right down." The door closed and he sat up. Taking her hand he drew her into his arms again. "I told you he'd understand. See baby sister, there's something that Dad told me about a week ago. He and Mom are cousins. I was telling dad that I was in love with someone and he guessed who. Seems he's more observant than I realized." Pulling her out of the bed with him, Paul led her into the adjoining bathroom and helped her to clean up. When they got down to the kitchen, where their parents were seated at the table, she still hadn't spoken a word.

Lilly Preston's head was swimming.Mom and dad are cousins? But... but.... "Does Grammy know?" She looked at her parents with new eyes.