Special Services

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman smiled. "I'm a first year orthopedic resident. I have a lot of experience with prosthetic limbs. Can I give you a ride?"

"Could you? That would be great! I've had this damn thing for three weeks and I thought I could get in a five mile walk. I started to feel a hot spot at the turnaround point and I'm still two miles from home. If I keep going, I'm afraid I'll have a popped blister and I sure don't need an infection in my stump." Now that Tim had a better chance to check her out, he saw a good-looking, slightly chunky woman with short blonde hair. She had a nice figure, despite the extra pounds. Tim estimated her age in the late 20s to early 30s.

"No problem. My scooter is a half mile from here. Sit tight and I'll be back." She took off at a good clip. In a surprisingly short time, she was back, riding a red Honda scooter. She handed Tim a spare helmet. "I'm Lynn, by the way. Which way to your place?"

"I'm Tim. Just go straight. In a couple of miles, make a right on Woodward." Tim settled himself on the rear seat and Lynn started off. The trip took just a few minutes and soon they were in Tim's driveway.

"There you go," said Lynn. "Would it be okay if I checked you out? It'll probably be the only house call you get from a doctor in your whole life."

"Sure, come on in." Tim walked carefully to the door and unlocked it. He sat on the sofa and started removing his leg. "They told me it was supposed to fit pretty tightly, but I think it's cutting off my blood flow. The stump gets numb after I've been walking for more than ten minutes."

"That's normal at first," said Lynn reassuringly. "You'll generate more small blood vessels as your body adjusts to the socket." She set the leg aside and helped Tim remove the synthetic stocking that absorbed sweat and cushioned his stump. She knelt in front of him and examined him. "Your surgeons did a terrific job." She traced the lines of scar tissue with her fingers. "There's a small blister starting here," she said. "Put some hydrocortisone cream on it and cover it with a band-aid. It should heal with no problem."

After two months of visits from Special Services women, Tim's automatic reaction to an attractive woman on her knees was to get an erection. He was wearing running shorts over a pair of boxers. There was no hiding his embarrassing condition. Lynn noticed immediately.

Tim cleared his throat. "Sorry about that. It's just that, well ..."

Lynn laughed. "Don't apologize. It's pretty flattering, really." She licked her lips nervously. "To tell you the truth, I kind of like seeing that." She rested her right hand on Tim's thigh. "Do you mind if I touch it?"

"No, of course not."

Lynn gently ran her fingers over Tim's erection. "You're really hard." She gripped the outline of Tim's cock and squeezed. "You got hard really fast." Her left hand moved to join her right. Tim gave a low "humm" and leaned back on the sofa. Without asking, Lynn tugged Tim's shorts down and he raised his butt so that she could pull them off.

Lynn was amazed at herself. Here she was on her knees, undressing a man she didn't know and holding his erect penis in her hands. Her sex life for the last year had consisted of two short encounters with a married man who lived in her apartment building and many more encounters with her vibrator. She hadn't gotten laid in months. Was she really this horny? There was a drop of clear liquid on the tip of Tim's cock and Lynn spread it around with her thumb. Looking up at Tim, she smiled uncertainly. "I'm not sure how we got here, but I'd like to keep going, if you want to."

Tim's answer was to grab the bottom of Lynn's top and pull it over her head. Her sports bra followed. Tim had seen a lot of breasts in the last few months and Lynn's were among the most beautiful. They were fairly large, but what got Tim's attention was their shape. They were somewhat teardrop shaped with perfect nipples that seemed to point slightly upwards. He fondled them admiringly.

"Would you like to go to the bedroom?" he asked.

"Yeah, I would." Lynn handed Tim his crutches and they started down the hall. "Do you have a condom?"

"Uhh, no. All the women I've had sex with recently have regular lab tests. I haven't needed condoms."

"'All the women'? You mean hookers?" Lynn stopped walking. "Maybe this was a bad idea!"

"No, no! Not prostitutes! I'm in a special program for wounded vets. Guys like me have a tough time meeting women, especially women who are interested in having sex with us. Amputation freaks them out. They think we're going to need all kinds of complicated care and exotic treatments. More trouble than we're worth, you know? The program provides women to help us out. They've been fantastic, but they're not hookers! Anyway, the VA takes blood every time I go in and I know they check for STDs."

Lynn thought about it. Tim seemed like a sincere, honest guy. "Well, I guess you're taking a chance with me, too. I'm a doctor, though. I can certify I'm healthy. How many women are there in this program?"

"There were forty-two when I started. Now there are forty-nine."

Lynn was astonished. "Forty-nine women? How many have you, uhhh ..."

"Fucked? You can say fuck, Lynn. I'm a former member of the Marine Corps. You aren't going to offend me."

Lynn giggled. "Yeah, fucked. How many have you fucked?"

"As of last night, twenty-eight. I think three of them have been here twice."

Again, Lynn was astonished. This college age kid had fucked almost thirty women? Some of them twice?

Tim's bedroom was surprisingly neat for a bachelor. In fact, the whole house was extremely well-kept. Maybe it was the Marine discipline at work. Lynn dropped her shorts and stripped off Tim's shirt. "This isn't like me at all," she whispered. "And I must smell like a horse on a hot day."

"You smell just fine. In fact, I'd love to go down on you, if that's all right."

Tim steered his new friend to the side of the bed and Lynn sat down. She scooted up to the middle while Tim set his crutches on the floor and crawled into position. Lynn was considerably hairier than the Special Services women he was used to and her odor was strong. Tim liked the purely female smell.

Lynn was seriously worried that Tim wouldn't go through with it. She was far from a virgin and had experimented with both men and women during her college and med school years. The majority of men she'd had sex with didn't seem all that anxious to eat her, and certainly not after she'd been running. Her doubts evaporated quickly. Tim obviously knew exactly what he was doing and didn't hesitate to do it. Lynn thought she was prepared for this, but Tim did things to her that she'd never experienced. In what seemed like no time at all, she felt her first orgasm starting. She tried to look to see how Tim was doing it, but then her orgasm hit. She threw her head back and cried out as the most powerful orgasm she could remember shook her.

Tim was enjoying himself immensely. He'd wondered if the Special Services women had exaggerated their praise of his oral skills to make him more confident. Apparently not. Lynn had another orgasm and another and another. He loved the musky smell and taste of Lynn. Wetness poured out of her pussy and Tim lapped happily. As Lynn showed signs of tiring, Tim eased off.

"Fuck me Tim," whispered Lynn in a soft, breathy voice. "Come up here and fuck me. Come up. Come up here and fuck me. Tim, fuck me."

Tim crawled into position over Lynn. She was so open and ready that he didn't need to use his hand to slide into her. Lynn held his face and kissed him. Tim found the act of kissing very erotic. He'd made out with quite a few girls in high school, but that had been so long ago! Kissing Lynn while fucking her was so much more intimate and personal than sex with Special Services women. The last one, a gorgeous, rail-thin black woman with breast implants and phenomenal oral skills, had left at 8:45 the night before, after giving Tim two orgasms. Tim wasn't worried about cumming prematurely, but Lynn was proving to be a big change from what he was used to. Lynn moaned into his mouth, then arched her back and came. Tim hadn't considered the feedback that kissing a woman would give him. Lynn sucked his tongue and came again.

How many times have I cum? Lynn wondered. This kid is fantastic! Jesus Christ! So fucking good! She came again. Her pulse thundered in her ears. Gotta stop for a while. Tired. He didn't cum yet, though.

Tim could tell Lynn was getting tired. "Do you want to take a break? It's no problem if you do."

"Don't you want to finish? I can wait a little longer."

"No, that wouldn't be right. I can wait." Tim rolled off her and lay on his right side. "You just relax." He lightly caressed Lynn's breasts. "I'll find something to amuse me."

Lynn turned on her side to face him. "You like my tits?"

"Ahh, Lynn! Fishing for complements, are we?" Tim squeezed her breasts with both hands and flicked her nipples. "These are no-shit amazing tits! Don't try to tell me I'm the first one to tell you that!"

Lynn grinned proudly. "Yeah, I guess they're my best feature." She kissed him and stroked his cock. "Want to fuck them? I like having them fucked."

"Sure! We'll have to do it this way, though. I can't balance worth a crap if I'm on top of you."

Lynn moved down a bit and Tim moved up. She trapped his erection between her breasts and smiled, enjoying the feel of Tim's smooth, hard cock, slick from her juices, sliding against her skin. Tim was no stranger to titty-fucking, but he was never sure whether the woman actually liked it. Lynn was another story. She was definitely getting a charge out of it. Tim liked it well enough, but he wasn't going to cum this way. He kept going for five minutes or so.

Lynn could tell that Tim was going along with the titty-fucking just to be polite and that was alright. It showed that he was a gentleman. But he'd given her all those fantastic orgasms and she owed him.

"Tim, it's your turn to get off. How do you want to do it?"

"Well, since you asked, I think it would be cool if you blew me until I was close and then jerked me off. How's that sound?"

"Sounds like a plan."

Lynn's blowjob skills weren't as polished as the Special Services women, but there was something different, something better. "Well, duh, asshole! She wants to come back. She wants to do this again. It's not a job, not a teaching moment, not therapy. It's personal for a change. She likes you, dickhead! You like her, too. Nice girl, sexy, not turned off by your fucking stump. There might be something good here. Don't fuck it up!

And, Tim had to admit, Lynn was doing a nice job. There was a lot more eye contact than with the Special Services women. Lynn wasn't just trying to get him off, she was showing him affection. She looked into his eyes as she licked his cock and nibbled at the head. Tim was surprised that he found this woman so damned sexy. Much sooner than he'd expected, he felt an orgasm approaching.

"Almost there, Lynn. Use your hand now. Kinda slow. Just like that. Yeah, perfect. Here we go!"

Lynn laid her head on Tim's hip, just inches from his cock and stroked him. Tim's stomach muscles jumped and his cock throbbed in Lynn's hand. Thick white fluid jetted onto his stomach. Lynn had given handjobs before, but never when she could see the man ejaculate at such close range. It was tremendously sexy. Lynn and Tim locked eyes and Lynn could see the intense pleasure on the young man's face. Without looking away, she slipped his cock into her mouth and was rewarded with his last few spurts. Ordinarily, Lynn was a spitter, but not this time. She swallowed what little cum there was and sucked out the last traces. Tim's expression made her smile. She bobbed her head slowly, enjoying the feeling as his cock twitched against her tongue.

Wow, thought Tim. That was outstanding! He'd had harder orgasms with Service women, but none that was so satisfying. Lynn sucked him for a few more moments and then crawled up to lay beside him. They kissed and then lay still, holding each other.

"So tell me about these women you've been screwing. What are they like? How did you get into this? You said it's free?"

"Yeah, it's free. I haven't got a clue who runs it or where the money comes from. I know the women get paid, but not how much or whether they're on salary. For all I know, they get paid by the visit. All I know are their first names and, come to think of it, they might not be telling me their real names."

"It can't be a government program", said Lynn. "Must be some rich vets footing the bill. Or someone who lost a loved one in the war."

"That's as good a guess as any. One day last July, I got home from physical therapy and there was a woman sitting in a car out front. She came in, told me a little about the program, undressed, gave me a blowjob and invited me to fuck her. Then she explained how the process worked and we fucked again. Two days later, another woman showed up and we had sex. The 'visits' last roughly an hour to an hour and a half."

"When was the last one?"

"Last night after dinner. She got here about 7:30 and left at a quarter to nine. We sixty-nined and fucked on a blanket in the back yard, then we took a shower and came in here. We fucked again, trying different positions and I finished in her mouth." Tim smiled at the memory. "She's been here once before. Excellent oral technique!"

"So, this is nothing new to you. Fucking women you've never met before, I mean."

"Funny you should mention that. I was thinking about how this is so much different and trying to understand why. I think it's because sex with the Service women is totally impersonal. I was warned right at the start that I couldn't ask them about their personal lives. I know more about you already than I know about all those women put together. I know you're a doctor, an orthopedist, a runner and you ride a scooter. I'm pretty sure your first name actually is Lynn." Tim tilted his head and grinned. "But the biggest difference is kissing. I was specifically told that the Service women were to be my sex partners, not my lovers. Kissing isn't allowed." Tim pulled Lynn close and kissed her. "I had no idea how much difference kissing makes. Kissing makes it personal. There's a connection there that I wasn't getting with them." He kissed her again.

Oh shit oh dear, I'm going to have to watch it with this guy, Lynn thought. He's just too fucking perfect! Great lover, seriously nice guy, romantic as hell. Maybe too young, though. The kiss went on and Lynn felt herself wanting Tim again. Too young my ass! Wake up, girl! Remember that hard dick inside you? Remember the way his lips and tongue felt on your pussy? Screw how old he is! Who gives a shit!

Lynn reached between their bodies and grabbed Tim's cock. He was hard and Lynn didn't hesitate. She rolled him onto his back and straddled him. In a moment, she had him inside her. "I forgot to ask," she said playfully, "do you want to fuck?"

"Hummm, I don't know. Let me think about it." Tim squeezed and caressed Lynn's tits as she rode him. "I guess it's all right, just this once." Tim had been taught about "direct clitoral stimulation" and he put his knowledge to good use. He found Lynn's clit with his fingers and rubbed it with a circular motion. Lynn leaned into his fingers and fucked him faster.

Man, that feels good, Tim thought. Feels good to her, too! Looks like she's gonna cum. Yep, there she goes! Fucking beautiful when she does that. Tim increased the pressure on Lynn's clit and watched her cum, hard. Okay, my turn! He pulled Lynn's face to his and they kissed. Tim thrust into her and came.

Lynn sat up straight and slid up and down on Tim's softening dick. She laughed. "Just this once? Are you sure?"

"Somebody told me once that if two people had sex and it didn't suck, they'd both want to do it again." He raised his head to lick her left nipple. "I'm pretty sure this didn't suck."

"Goddamn right it didn't suck! If you're saying you want to see me again, I say yeah!" Lynn flopped next to Tim. "I only get one day a week off, and lately that's been Saturday. Normal office hours are 7:30 to 5:00, but I'm on call for the ER when there's an ortho injury. Sundays are hospital rounds and teaching the interns. That usually finishes up in the late afternoon. What's your schedule like?"

"Monday, Wednesday and Friday I have PT at the VA, followed by amputee group yack-yack therapy. That's in the morning. Now that I have a left leg and can drive, I hit the gym at Fort McPherson for upper body work and swimming." Tim slapped his left thigh. "I use a fin on my right foot to compensate for the missing parts and do the dolphin kick." Tim shrugged. "I may not be Force Recon anymore, but I still want to keep in shape."

"So, that leaves Saturday and evenings, unless you have an appointment with one of your women. My social life is shit, so any of those times is fine with me." Lynn caressed Tim's face. "I don't know what kind of future we have, if any, but if you have any energy left over from your 'visits', I'd like to be on the receiving end."

Tim reached between her legs and stuffed two fingers into her. Lynn jumped, then smiled. "That all you have, Marine? Just a couple of fingers?"

"Give me a little time. And while we're waiting, I think a shower wouldn't hurt either of us."

"Especially me. Let's go."

Lynn helped Tim hobble to the shower and got him seated on a plastic chair. With much laughter and horseplay, they got clean. By the time they were finished, Tim had an erection. Lynn shut off the shower and knelt in front of him. Without a word, she began blowing him.

"Ummm, that's really nice, Lynn, but I thought you wanted it inside you."

Lynn grinned crookedly at Tim. "I do, but it looked so sexy, so hard and wet, that I wanted it in my mouth, just for a minute." She gave Tim a strong suck and got to her feet. "Let's get dried off."

Back in bed, Lynn dropped onto her back and spread her legs. Not wasting any time, Tim thought. Damn that's sexy! He rubbed his dick on Lynn's pussy and she raised her butt. Tim slid into her. Lynn locked her ankles behind his lower back and he fucked her hard.

Yeah, not wasting any time at all! Tim focused on Lynn's face, an inch away. Wow! She lights off fast! Shit, she's cumming already! Tim slammed her without mercy and Lynn came in a long string of intense orgasms. As her energy flagged, Tim slowed until her was fucking her with long, gentle strokes.

Lynn opened her eyes. "Holy ..." Her voice broke and she cleared her throat. "Shit, that was ... I don't know what that was except fantastic."

"I'm almost certain it didn't suck," Tim said and they both laughed. Lynn unlocked her ankles and lowered her legs to the mattress. Tim shifted his weight slightly and continued stroking at the same slow pace.

"I don't think I can cum again," said Lynn, "but you go ahead. Unless you want to do it on my tits or in my mouth."

"Right here is good, if that's okay."

"Sure. Anything I can do to make it better for you?"

"Just looking at you is all I need." Tim pushed himself up and admired Lynn's body. Her breasts undulated in time to his cock moving in her pussy. "Getting close. Shit, you look good! Here it comes, ahhh, fuck that's perfect!" He held himself tight against his new friend and kissed her hard.

On Wednesday, Tim fixed himself a turkey sandwich for lunch and watched two episodes of Pawn Stars. He was distracted by memories of his last Special Services visit. It was Staci, the woman Ivy had described as "pretty wild". She was all that and more. Staci was seriously disappointed that Tim had zero interest in anyone fucking, licking, poking or shoving foreign objects into anyone else's rectum. She did get him to fuck her in a modified standing position with one of her ankles on his shoulder and her hands braced on a bookcase. For round two, Tim insisted on a fairly conventional blowjob. Staci, as the old saying goes, could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. It was a terrific blowjob, but Tim was left with the distinct impression that Staci was about a third of a turd short of totally batshit crazy.