Special Services

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to tell you, Ivy, doing this might not be as much fun as getting laid, but it's goddamned close! I just love eating pussy!" He wiped Ivy's wetness off his face with the back of his hand.

"Well, you're fucking good at it, that's for sure! Speaking of fucking ..."

"Remember that first time? I saw the photo of you and wanted to try doggie. Without my new leg, I couldn't manage it, but since I got my leg, we do it every time you're here. I can't let you go without doing it one more time."

Ivy slipped out of her dress and Tim shucked his clothes. "Gimme that cock for a minute," she said. "I want you ready for this ride!"

Man, this takes me back, thought Tim as she sucked him. That first blowjob lasted all of ten seconds. Now I can last as long as I want. Damn, she has a great mouth!

Ivy sucked Tim's balls and deep throated him. This kid has such a terrific cock! Perfect size and so hard! He's ready, so let's fuck!

Ivy took her position and grinned back at Tim. "This what you had in mind?"

They fucked in doggie and then moved to the bedroom for missionary and side-by-side, enjoying themselves, laughing and joking and, since Tim was "officially" out of the program, kissing passionately. Ivy came frequently and Tim loved the feel of her moaning into his mouth when she did.

Tim lay on his back on the bed with Ivy riding him. "I'm going to have to cum pretty soon, Ivy. Can you stay for round two?"

"Sorry, Tim. I've been here for over an hour already. I can't hang around much longer and I'm not supposed to see you again." She glided smoothly up and down on Tim's erection. "Tell me how you want to finish."

"Let's go back to the living room, back to the sofa where this all started with that first blowjob. I'll finish in your mouth."

They walked wordlessly down the hall, holding hands. Tim dropped onto the sofa and Ivy sat on his lap, facing him with his cock inside her. They kissed.

"Could I have one last orgasm from you, Tim?" She contracted her vaginal muscles and smiled. "I shouldn't say this, but you remind me so much of my fiancée. He was Army, a Ranger. You have the same spirit, the same tenderness." She moved slowly, almost sadly. "I would love to see you again, someday. That is, if you want to see me."

Tim reached between them and found Ivy's clitoris. "I'd love that too, Ivy. You were my first, you know." Ivy nodded. "It's much more than that, though." He caressed Ivy's clit and she rested her head on his shoulder. "All those other women, all the sucking and fucking, all the orgasms ..." He increased pressure and Ivy sighed. "I couldn't help comparing them to you. There's something here that the others can't come close to." Ivy sat, unmoving, allowing Tim's fingers and the feeling of him, so hard inside her, to bring on her orgasm. When she came, it was an almost spiritual experience. She came silently, feeling the depth of her affection for this young man. They kissed for a long time and Tim brought her to another intense and loving orgasm. Finally, Ivy moved down between Tim's legs.

Ivy sucked Tim gently. "I have some things I still need to work out," she said. "I can't quit the program yet and I don't know if you'd be willing to have your lover running all over Metro Atlanta giving blowjobs and screwing dozens of strange men." She licked Tim's scrotum. "I enjoy it, you know. It's exciting as hell. I'll have to stop someday, but there's something driving me to keep going. Can you put up with that?"

"I can. It's not like you'd be cheating. I'm having sex with two other women, too. I think it would be fun to share our experiences. It's just sex, after all. We both know the difference between fucking and making love." Tim held her face in his hands. "Well, maybe I don't just yet, but I'm sure you can teach me."

Ivy's blowjob was a masterpiece and, with the last of Tim's ejaculate coating her tongue, Ivy found that she was reluctant to release him. Tim stroked her cheek. "Come back soon, Ivy. Whenever you can." She lifted her face and they kissed. "Come back soon."

---------------

A tip of the hat to Margo Stilley and the oral sex scenes in the film "9 Songs".

I stole part of each scene and some of the dialog to use with Tim and Lynn.