Special Weapons and Tactics Ch. 07

Story Info
The bitch is back - long live the bitch!
8.9k words
4.34
41.4k
40

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
justbobkc
justbobkc
673 Followers

***************

Susan:

I woke up in a huge bed in a large rustic looking bedroom. Maybe a log cabin. There was a huge painting of some old battle hanging on a wall.

I was very confused and couldn't remember exactly how I had gotten here or where here was. I also had a bit of a headache and my pussy seemed very used and maybe filled with semen. Was this somehow the trip with John to see Dr. Rachel - alone - we had talked about? I just couldn't quite remember.

Then a strange naked older man I had never seen walked in and smiled at me. He looked vaguely familiar with his facial features, and his dick looked pretty large even though flaccid.

He looked at me and smirked in a commanding way as I pulled the sheets up to cover my nakedness.

"Ready for another round?" And his prick started engorging...

I shook my head 'no'.

"What, you don't love me anymore? Last night you sure did! Maybe this will remind you..."

And he flicked a remote and the 40" flat screen TV on a side table came to life and a porno video started playing. A woman was screaming in ecstasy and a man was grunting as he came. Then the man climbed off and it was him - and the woman almost passed out and breathing so hard - was me! Slowly my memory started coming back.

I remembered the woman in the bathroom at the mall and being pulled and shoved outside into a waiting van with it's side doors open and trying to resist. Kimberley! What happened to Kim???

"Where's my daughter?"

"Kimberly? I'm not interested in Kimberley - yet. Maybe when she turns 15 we can play a little."

And he smirked. This man was pure evil, I thought.

I now started to remember waking up yesterday after my abduction still fully dressed and lying on a bed in another room - not this one. And then a younger looking pretty woman came in and said something like, "Dinner is almost ready. Come on, I'll help you get ready."

"What did they do to me?"

"Just a little morphine to relax you - less than half a syrette. You should feel perfectly normal in another hour or so. Eating a little at dinner will help." And she smiled at me real sweetly.

"I'm Wendy, by the way, Wendy O'Donnell."

I felt my heart sink.

"Are you Sam's sister?" I asked.

She laughed.

"No. I'm his Mom...well, stepmom. So, you know Sam? Do you know where the little scamp is these days?" She asked innocently.

"No. I have no idea. I didn't really know him and the last I saw of him was about a month ago." I wonder if she knew her little "scamp" was a sadistic rapist?

"Well, that's OK. Let's go down and eat."

This cabin was huge. The dining room had a large table well appointed and the food did smell very good. A man was already seated at the table and rose as we entered.

"Hello, Susan. I am John O'Donnell, Sam's father. I apologize for the way you were brought here. Believe me, I mean no harm. I am just extremely worried about my son and he had told me about the wonderful time he spent with you before he went missing. I hope there might be something you can tell me that might shed some light on just where he might be now. But, please - let's all just eat something first before diving into all that."

He smiled and seemed very nice. I could see the facial resemblance between Sam and John. John was a larger man in every way, though. He certainly exuded charm and self-confidence and power. I disliked him immediately and I knew I must be careful and guarded. I had been illegally kidnapped, after all.

A servant started bringing all kinds of food in, starting with appetizers and then a small salad. John and Wendy both had several raw oysters and I ate a few cold cocktail shrimp.

I was also served a very good white wine, that I judiciously just sipped. The dull feeling of the morphine hangover slowly dissipated. The conversation remained light and pleasant until after dessert. Again there were several choices and I just chose a kind of raspberry shortcake with fresh cream. The food really was excellent and I doubt Wendy was the chef.

There was something weird about Wendy - and her husband as well. They both kind of smirked at me after I had finished eating for just a second. Then John smiled pleasantly and said "let's move into the den and get comfortable." And we did.

"Tell me everything that you can about Sam."

And I did, to the best of my recollection. I told them what happened the second night - merely leaving out his actual rape of me at my condo. I could not recall Sam mentioning anything about what he was planning in the near future for himself.

John got a little angry at the end.

"I know you haven't told me everything! Sam and I are very close and he told me he actually fucked you the last time you were with him and you even gave him your ass! Why did you leave that out?!" He asked pretty loudly. Wendy was looking at me with glittering eyes by now, as well. Obviously she wasn't offended by the coarse language.

"Because he actually raped me that night. I thought I might spare you that but since you insist. I was drugged but STILL said "no" and he forced himself on me. Nice son you got there, John!"

I was just starting to get angry but that emotion quickly started fading. I was feeling a little lightheaded all of a sudden. More drugs??? Damn it.

"You fucking bitch. You think I'm going to believe you over my own son? You'll tell me everything before this night is over, that's for damn sure! That little GHB and Ecstasy in your food will help - and help our whole little party later, as well!"

Wendy came over to me and started squeezing my breasts. I tried fighting her off but then John was there and they were both moving me somewhere else. I felt very drunk suddenly, but I knew that I hadn't had much alcohol to drink at all.

They took me to the master bedroom and Wendy was kissing me. I was responding - my body was responding - and I was kissing her back and couldn't help myself. I could also feel the E effects starting to kick in and my pussy was getting wet. Mentally I didn't want it to, but my body was just reacting. I determined right then I was going to destroy these fuckers, whatever it took. That was just about my last cogent thought that night.

They undressed me and soon Wendy was between my legs licking away like a mad woman and John was stuffing his big prick in my mouth while squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples. That was when I came the first time, then John told Wendy, "let me fuck her."

And Wendy watched as he stuck it in me. And I came again.

Then Wendy straddled my face and I started licking her as John pistoned away. In many ways I felt helpless, but not hopeless. I was determined not to merely give in. I would keep my soul - until and unless I totally lost my mind, my will, all volition.

It went on for awhile until I eventually passed out. And now here we were the next morning and I had remembered most of it now. And these creeps had videoed it all, of course.

John looked at me while stroking his now erect cock. "I own you now, bitch - unless you just want me to post this on the I-net and let all your friends and your ex know? Suck me off right now, or not. Your call."

I had a lot more to worry about than a drugged and raped me video being made public. Like getting out of here alive was a top priority. I'd do what I had to do to get back to John and my kids - or even just my kids if THIS finally broke the back of John's love for me.

So I sucked him off and pretended I liked it as well. I had made Jack Carter fall in love with me and I manipulated him for months. Maybe I could do that a little bit with this asshole as well? His own super egotistic personality made it possible. I was really getting tired of these asshole men.

And it looked like I was going to be off my meds for today and maybe a while. Just maybe my sharpest and most focused mental state would return. I'd need all my wits to get out of this, undoubtedly. I just hoped my emotional depression wouldn't be too bad. Maybe I'd kick right into a manic phase. Hell, a little Ecstasy might even help. I'd have to try and convince him I was happily cooperating to keep them from giving me stronger and more debilitating drugs, like Rohypnol or morphine or even heroin. Who knew with these creepos?

Dr. Rachel and I had talked about current broader depression anthropological theories - and how depression itself might just have some evolutionary reproductive advantages - since it was so prevalent in all human societies - along with many other mental "disease" conditions. One theory was that depression actually helped some people HANDLE all the complex relationship intricacies with other people - helped both men and women keep focused in almost chaotic situations and problems. And I was certainly in a complex situation right now. O'Donnell himself was bigger and much stronger than I was, and he had his wife and undoubtedly servants and/or armed guards all on his side as well.

But I also knew John and all his friends would be looking for me. All I had to do was stay alive until I figured out how to get away or John rescued me. Whatever it took I was determined to do it. I just prayed I wouldn't lose my mind until then.

***********

John:

I just felt sick about Susan and also was feeling pretty helpless. Of course I called Kevin right away and filled him in and he stated he would get ALL his people on it as the priority right now - even ahead of locating "Gettysburg" - and I believed him because we both knew there was an excellent chance my wife and Gettysburg were now together in the same place anyway.

I also decided I'd go ahead and let Detective Fred Aames know, as this was quite possibly a part of the whole Butler murder/robbery major crime. I'd let him know the same "CI" informed me of the quite possible linkage between my wife's sudden abduction and that crime and maybe he could get a few more Mobile PD bodies involved right away. The video we got would help, none of that "24 hours missing" crapola - plus cops looked out for other cops' families - well, mostly. And I had some pretty good cred now after the successful takedown and partial recovery of the stolen paintings. But there just weren't any hot leads right this second - and I needed to get home and reassure my kids.

And this was NOT a good time for Frenchie to be shot and out of action, either.

It was all kind of messy in so many ways. Fred would definitely want to talk with Billy and Jake and the reason they were following Susan and Kimberley around. I didn't want any mention of the now missing Sam O'Donnell and obviously not one hint John O'Donnell was behind the robbery. If word somehow got back to JFO, Susan just might disappear forever and without a trace. I might need some police backup and manpower in a big way and quickly, but if they were all outside our jurisdiction could I even depend on the local police wherever 'there' was?

The whole Cajun subculture was interesting. Like the Irish, Italian, and even Jewish immigrant enclaves in the large Northeastern cities once, many boys growing up and playing together had very divergent career paths later on - some became police and D.A. type attorneys, while others joined organized crime quite directly or became their lawyers, while most just occupied that middle ground of "going along to getting along" of misdemeanor crime at most while ignoring some inconvenient strict legalese.

The police throughout the USA in all kinds of areas generally adhered to the "Victorian Principle" of law enforcement very well. They had NOT peeked in bedrooms (when just about all sexual acts outside of marriage were still illegal), or worried overmuch about small moral or legal peccadilloes - but instead focused on all the major stuff, like protecting the actual weak and innocent victims from the worst predators. Frenchie wasn't about to turn on his own relatives and friends over the occasional poached alligator or homemade still or other unlicensed enterprises. But he just might help eliminate - sometimes extra-judiciously - the discovered rapists or pedophiles or other really bad predators his community found in their own midst.

Officially I could not approve, but as a man who had seen his own wife victimized I could appreciate these sentiments all too well.

I needed Kevin and his people and maybe some of Frenchie's most trusted men as well. Maybe Billy and Jake were a good start. I definitely needed to talk with Jenny seriously tonight.

And I thought my life was complicated and messy a year ago...

The next morning Andy came into my office and shut the door.

"Hey, boss. Jenny called me last night. I know I'm officially on restricted and administrative duties right now but my arm is good enough for shooting - and at any range. And this actually frees me up to be where you need me anytime and anywhere. Understand? And there are four other of us ready to go 24/7 as well. Just keep us in the loop, please. The goal is getting Susan back safely whatever it takes - and we'll all worry about the legal niceties afterwards."

All I could say was "thanks." I would do anything to get Susan back. And if Susan suffered harm I just might do anything to enact quick and brutal justice myself. I tried not to let my mind go there. I needed to stay as focused as possible right now.

About noon I received an email on my official Mobile PD account.

It was from someone I didn't know with a gmail address. The subject was "Enjoy!" And the body was just a link to some obscure web address. Maybe just spam but I was in hyper alert mode right now and I went to that web site. One flash video was there called "Susan and friends" and I fearfully clicked on it.

It was porn and definitely my Susan with another woman and a man whose heads had been carefully edited out. Well, at least it wasn't a snuff video.

Fuck.

I called Kevin right away on our private cell phone and gave him all the info. He asked me to forward the email to him and he'd have his IT security expert analyze everything about it.

"Listen, expect to be contacted again by them soon. They want something OTHER than just interrogating Susan. That's pretty obvious now."

Sure enough about an hour later I received another email.

It just said: "if you're interested in ever seeing your slut wife again, log into this email account and draft a reply but don't send it. Just save it in the drafts folder. The password is cometojesus123.

If you're NOT interested, well I understand that but then what about her kids? Hee.Hee.Hee."

I forwarded this to Kevin as well.

I also replied as directed with a simple "I'd like to see Susan again."

Kevin called me back immediately to acknowledge receipt and then about 15 minutes later.

"Anybody can set up a gmail account and that's probably going to be a dead-end. Not even a friend of a friend doing it but some random paid stranger set it up, and google email encryption is actually a lot tougher than most people realize on their servers. It's only when email is sent thru SMTP and other servers "in the delivery chain" that it's all unencrypted and easily intercepted and read by anyone with access. My guy looked at all the metadata surrounding the email and it's pretty obvious they are logging in from behind an "Onion Router" - maybe multiple ones - to remain completely anonymous. You are going to have to keep checking that drafts folder yourself and see what shows up in there."

I logged into that account and looked at the drafts folder.

Sure enough there was another unsent email in there.

"Don't tell ANYONE else about this, John. We have people watching you that you know nothing about. Drive to this exact GPS location and be there by 3PM this afternoon. You'd better hurry. If you didn't figure it out to see this message in time, tough shit - for Susan!"

I immediately called Andy into my office and covered everything with him.

"You need to get your guys together and arrange coverage of this GPS location very, very covertly before I get there. This is Susan's life in jeopardy. OK? Here is my unofficial cellphone number and you need one of your guys to call me ASAP only from his cellphone - not yours. Now, open the door and be overheard saying "my arm is pretty achy and I'm taking the rest of the day off." And leisurely walk on out."

I also called Kevin while I was walking out the door. I left my official cellphone on my desk - then thought twice about it and picked it back up. If they WERE tracing me or bugging me through my cellphone I needed to keep it with me and just act dumb.

Kevin was tasking as I spoke with him. "That GPS location is basically just a crossroads out in the country a few miles from Bayou La Batre - they're either going to pick you up or run you around from there. Let me get our drone in the air for surveillance and back your guys even further off. I've got my own QRT guys on the road and I'll be right behind them."

"Won't they notice the drone?"

"Nope. It will be very high up and visibly pretty stealthy and very quiet. The telescopic optics are incredible. And my operator is a real pro."

I put the coordinates in my Samsung phone using google maps then activated "directions". It said I would get there at 3:10 so I needed to make up 10 minutes out of the estimated 45 minutes drive time.

My stomach had a lump in it and my heart was icy. So many things could go wrong. And I knew these maniacs wouldn't hesitate to eliminate Susan and me, if they thought everything wasn't just going their way. My only advantage just might be that I knew a little more about them than they thought I knew. And I would shoot 'em in a heartbeat if I got the chance. None of that just arresting them crap as long as Susan's own life or health was in danger. I could be vicious, too.

I got there with 5 minutes to spare. It was a crossroads of two county asphalt roads with nothing much around. At 3:10 an old beat up pick up truck stopped next to my car.

"You John?" A 60-something old codger asked me.

"Yes."

"A couple of nice fellows gave me a $100 to pick you up. Come on."

I got in the truck and he turned around and headed back to Bayou La Batre.

"Where we going?"

"Back to the restaurant where they are waiting for you."

He pulled up to a local seafood place that looked pretty busy.

"This is it. Go on in, your friends are there. Have a good day, officer."

I had my uniform on and just hoped no other police were inside. They would definitely have asked who I was and what I was doing there, out of my own jurisdiction but in uniform and wearing my own sidearm. Cops were always curious and on the lookout for fake cops.

So I walked inside and looked around. After a minute a guy approached me and said, "John, we're back here. And led me back to a table where another fit looking guy was seated. I recognized neither of them as individuals but certainly recognized their looks - ex-military or operatives of some sort. One received a phone call and nodded at the other.

"Looks clear. No one following. Good for you, John! Now come back to the restroom for a minute." He was carrying a little travel or gym bag with him.

The restroom was pretty small but large enough.

"Change your clothes - put these on. Leave the gun in the bag with the rest of your clothes when you're finished. Oh, and give me your cellphone."

I did as instructed. It was just a large shirt and large, loose overalls. They were definitely big enough to fit me. Bigger was better than smaller. But I got to keep my tac boots on. Maybe the drone was good enough to spot my boots. I turned my "private" small flip cellphone off and hid it. I stuck it down in my underpants. Not comfortable but the ONE place they might not check too carefully. They had already confiscated my known personal and "official" Samsung Note.

justbobkc
justbobkc
673 Followers