Special Weapons and Tactics Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
justbobkc
justbobkc
674 Followers

I came out and gave him the bag. He could tell my Glock was in there and he quickly patted me down for any backup piece. I didn't have one. He missed the phone. But he also had a broad brimmed fishing hat and made me put that on. He was dressed pretty much the same way as I was. Hat and all.

He and I left the restaurant and his partner stayed there looking out the windows. We got in another old beat-up pickup and started driving north on County 188. After 5 miles he did a quick u-turn and headed back. We passed the restaurant and then headed west. I noticed a black Ford F350 Crew Cab pull out of the lot behind us. The driver's phone rang and I was pretty sure he got the all clear signal that nobody was following us.

They didn't bother blindfolding me and I did NOT see that as a good sign. We drove about 8-10 miles out into some pretty heavily forested countryside, then down a mile long private graveled drive. I could be alone, now. No sign any of my folks knew where I was.

It was a compound with a large log house. I could see several armed guards and I was handcuffed and led inside to a den.

John O'Donnell and a young woman were sitting there.

"Hello, Lt. Thornton. I'm John O'Donnell, if you didn't know that already. I own you now and hope you understand that. Things will go much better for you if you do.

"Your wife - or is that ex-wife? - is a beautiful and sexy and...enthusiastic...woman. No wonder my son Sam spoke so highly of her. She is a hell of a fuck. But then, you probably know that - and now you know she is when she's with her other men as well. You looked at that little video snippet, yes? There are hours more.

"What's going to happen is you are going to tell me everything you know - and then walk right out of here as my bitch. The whole Butler Law Office robbery is going to become a cold case file and fade away. You WILL also tell me where my damn son, Sam, is, or if you really convince me you don't know right now, you are going to divert every official resource you control or influence to finding and returning him to me unharmed. That's the only way you get Susan back. The longer that takes the more - damaged - she might be, to you. Or maybe not. That's on you and your psyche. I hear some men like that, like sharing their women. Hell, I don't mind much myself! Meet my wife, Wendy."

JFO smirked at me and his wife, Wendy, walked over to me and grabbed my handcuffed hand to shake it and clasped it to her breast as she said, "Oh wow. You're so big and strong and cute. We're going to have SO much fun together!" Her eyes were glittering and her pupils were pinpoints. She was high on something, maybe coke. Sam started talking again.

"Until then, Susan stays with me and I'll take VERY good care of her. Well, me and my men. Some of my personal security detail have been chosen because of their big dicks and sexual appetites as well as shooting skills and trustworthiness and personal loyalty to me. Susan will be VERY happy and you'll get to see it in the videos I send you occasionally - as reminders and incentive.

"Tell me everything you know about the Butler job investigation, right now. Does George Butler know it was me, my people?"

Time to tread carefully.

"Butler knows it's you. Well, he's pretty sure it is but nothing he could prove in court or even get a Grand Jury indictment with. He has some contacts in your organization reporting back to him whenever they safely can. They're scared of getting caught and it's piecemeal info."

"Who are these supposed 'contacts'"?

"He never mentioned any names to me. But one is supposed to be in your own Investigations organization..."

Trying to tweak his own paranoia a tad here. I hoped I could stay straight with these lies. I'd keep them as simple as possible and I did have a pretty good poker face.

"Why is Butler working with you?"

"Because of Sam and my wife. The same contact told George your people - you? - wanted to talk with Susan about Sam and his "disappearance"...is he really missing?" I asked so innocently.

"Yes, damn it. I know Susan told you Sam raped her. IF Sam raped her she enjoyed it a bunch - I have no doubt of that from my own personal taste of her. The fact she told you that works out well for me, now. Maybe you still have feelings for her. But's it's also possible you let those feelings betray you - get away from rational acting - and it's possible you had something to do with Sam's disappearance. Some people were asking Gulf Shores police about Sam's sexual exploits. And I'm guessing it was you behind all that. I sure hope you didn't do anything irreversible. You saw how easy we got Susan. If you don't care all that much for her, I can get your kids just as easily. An eye for an eye, eh?"

JFO wasn't smiling now.

"I swear I didn't do anything to Sam, or have anything at all to do with him being missing now, except just possibly maybe he's voluntarily laying low BECAUSE someone was asking about him?"

John sneered again. "Not a chance. Sam's too much a top dog male just like I am. He doesn't run and hide from sniveling women or their timid small dicked husbands."

"I think you're dicking with me, now. Maybe it's time I dicked your woman some more as pay back. Just a little teachable moment for you. And just so we have no more "failures to communicate".

"Take him into the master and strip him and tie him to the chair. Don't touch the woman. She's not for you quite yet..." John told the 3 guards as he smiled again.

Wendy reached down and grabbed my crotch as she said, "I can't wait baby. Oooh - something's real hard already...what is that?"

Oh, well. They'd find the phone and I hadn't had a chance to even turn it back on yet. Damn it.

In the bedroom Susan was lying on the bed naked and spreadeagled. Her hands were handcuffed to rings bolted into the solid pine headboard, and her feet were tied to the footboard with her legs spread apart.

"John!" She cried out as I was marched in.

"Hi, honey!" I said cheerfully. "Hang in there, sweetheart. I've come to save you," and smiled as sweetly as I could.

She actually grinned back for a minute.

If it was just two men trying to forcefully undress me I might have given it a shot - but the third was there with his MP5 always pointed at me and his finger on the trigger. I had no doubt he wouldn't hesitate to just start spraying if I tried anything at all.

They led me to the chair and unlocked my handcuffs and just commanded "Strip!"

When I hesitated one guard walked over to my naked wife and started squeezing her boob.

"Go ahead, take your time - I'll just feel her all up while you take your time. This doesn't even count as 'touching' to the boss," and he leered at me as his hand headed between Suzy's legs.

"All right - leave her alone." And I bowed to the inevitable. They all snickered as I pulled my exofficio sport briefs down and the little phone fell out.

"Sit down and put your hands behind you."

It was an all metal chair - with a gel padded seat at least - and seemed pretty sturdy. The guard handcuffed me again and then fastened the handcuff chain to something attached to the chair. Then he duct taped my ankles to the chair legs. As soon as he started wrapping my second ankle the guard next to Suzy stuck his finger all the way in her cunt. She gasped a little. He pumped a couple of times then pulled his wet finger out and licked it and smiled. "Wet, already - what a cunt she is!" And grinned at me. They all grinned. They knew they were getting into that, later.

Then they all traipsed out and we were alone. I didn't know for how long or if we were being watched even now.

"Don't cry, baby. And don't worry about me - or "us" - one little bit. You just do what you have to to survive and so will I. Understand?"

She looked amazingly clear eyed and intelligent right then. Even noble, somehow, as though her own personal dignity remained intact even in her debased physical situation. I hoped I looked the same.

She whispered back - really just mouthed "I love you." And I merely nodded.

Wendy came in first, alone. She was smiling vacantly and slowly dancing to some music only she could hear, as she stripped. At one time she had undoubtedly been a very beautiful young lady. I certainly could see why George Butler had made him his wife, then.

I could also see why George gave her up so easily - as she looked and acted now. Truly a soulless and debased persona. It was just sad to me - far more than anything sexy. But we all had some roles to play and I was determined to do my best acting, ever. My children's safety was what was at stake.

Soon Wendy was completely naked and looked at me disappointed. "Aw, John - this body alone hasn't made you hard? Tsch, tsch. I'll bet a little woman-on-woman action will help you forget all your troubles." And Wendy climbed on the bed and started licking Suzy's pussy while waving her own naked cunt and buns at me. Suzy played her role, as well.

Soon she was moaning and saying how good it was and she was going to come soon. Wendy got up and smiled with her face all wet from Suzy's juices and came over and sat in my lap and started kissing me. "Smell and taste your wife's cunt," she purred. I did and I did start stirring a little. "I feel that, lover! I'm going to suck it soon, but first - this will help you and me.."

And she got up and went to a dresser where I now saw the handcuff keys were laid and opened a drawer and pulled out some white powder and a little mirror and straw.

She snorted some more coke and then put the little mirror in front of my nose. "Go ahead, sweetheart, snort it and enjoy!" I did. Perhaps luckily I wasn't TOTALLY inexperienced with recreational drugs and I had had some coke before while in the Army but on extended R&R. I knew I wouldn't go crazy and it would help me in my role playing, I hoped.

Wendy kissed me some more while lap dancing me and I was soon at half-mast. She was down on her knees sucking away on my now rigid cock when John came in. I heard him turn at the door and say something like "don't bother me at all until I open this door and tell you. Go ahead and take your dinner break now. It will be at least an hour and probably two. Then maybe you guys can have at her as well." And he came in grinning that evil smirk.

He stripped right off and his own dick was pretty hard - just watching Wendy and feeling all-powerful at his own mastery of the situation.

"What do you think, sweetheart?" He asked Wendy.

"Oh, he's a player! Look at this nice cock all hard and ready. He snorted some coke right up. He's not going to be any problem at all, are you lover?" And she pinched my cheek and then playfully slapped it as she mounted herself right on my rod.

He climbed on the bed and fed his own cock to Suzy and she started sucking it hungrily. Wendy was already grunting and approaching her first orgasm. I let her come and then said, "Wow, you really are a little short-fused firecracker, aren't you? I just wish I could see your husband's big dick being sucked by my stupid cunt ex-wife a little better..."

"Oh, you'll see plenty of that soon enough, I imagine" and she smiled at me while starting to hump harder again.

I was glad for the coke. I needed to stay hard and not come as long as possible, I was thinking. Maybe I could eventually convince John to untie me or at best probably get Wendy to do it while John was so busy with Suzy he wouldn't even notice. Thin. VERY thin. Where the hell were all my guys? Did they completely lose me? Fuck.

John started grunting and came in Suzy's mouth. She choked a little but swallowed most of it, probably. John sighed and got up off her chest and I could see some of his come on her lips and cheeks. Her eyes still looked good, though - to me. Good.

John leisurely got up and snorted some coke - then grabbed a little blue pill and drank it down with a shot of something. Then he came over and started feeling Wendy's ass while she was humping me. Wendy gasped and I could feel something a little strange in her pussy. John had stuck a finger up her ass and I could feel THAT as Wendy started moaning and cumming again louder than before.

"She's something else, eh, John? You won't be able to satisfy her. You and me BOTH won't. It takes most of my security detail to do that. It wouldn't surprise me if Susan isn't just like her. Women!" And he turned back to Suzy while Wendy was panting and just hanging on me and resting for a tad.

By now the coke and viagra had kicked in enough that John climbed back on Suzy and started fucking her. Pretty soon Suzy was practically screaming, "Oh...oh...fuck me! Fuck me, with that big dick! Harder! Harder! Oh...oh...oh, God!!...ahhhhhh!!" And she came pretty convincingly. John just kept pumping away now. Wendy climbed off me and started licking John's asshole. John grunted his appreciation but still seemed just in a steady state. Suzy started moaning again but said. "Put it in my ass! Please, Johnny baby. Fuck my ass again! Let me get on my hands and knees so I can work that big dick with my tight asshole."

My ears pricked up. Just maybe if Suzy got free..."Hey Wendy! Come on baby, climb back on me, don't leave me hanging!"

Sure enough John got the handcuffs key and released Suzy's hands and untied her feet. She immediately scooted around and sucked John's dick some more - it looked real hard and it might have been a tad larger than mine. I tried not to think of it hanging as a trophy in my own very private den somewhere...back to acting!

Wendy was sucking my own cock and then climbed right back on. "I'd sure like to eat your pussy out." I whispered. She shuddered and started humping hard again. She wasn't ready to untie me yet, but just maybe.

Susan was screaming her head off again as John's big dick started entering her asshole. I don't think he was using any artificial lubricant and that's why Suzy had sucked it and slobbered all over it, I bet. She was really working her ass and apparently was coming very very hard again. Finally John groaned really loudly and started shaking himself with the power of this second and coke enhanced orgasm. He practically collapsed on Susan's back when Susan said.

"Oh, baby! That was incredible. Let me suck you right back up!" And she scooted around and fondled his balls with one hand while starting to suck his cock.

John smiled weakly and said, "Suck it baby. Clean it off good. Might take a while for it to get back. Oh - that feels SO good." He kind of moaned again.

Then he screamed like a little girl and I saw blood coming out of good old Suzy's mouth as she ground her teeth. At the same time she grabbed his balls as hard as she could while digging her fingernails into his scrotum and tried her best to rip the whole sack right off.

He grabbed her head but was then afraid to even try to pull it off. His prick might come with her head! That was his own last thought before convulsing and throwing up and passing out from the pain and shock.

Wendy was already in the midst of her third loud orgasm and I pumped away as hard as I could to distract her - but John's scream finally penetrated her tiny fogged brain as HIS rather than Suzy's and she finally staggered off me and hissed "You! What did you do!?"

And lunged at Suzy instead of the door to get the guards and reinforcements. Bad mistake. My little Suzy was enraged and deadly. She was right off the bed and grabbed Wendy's hair with both hands then kicked her in the stomach as hard as she could then slung her around, raised her head up and then down as hard as she could on the solid wood foot board of the bed. Wendy groaned and totally slumped down. Then Suzy spit out what could only have been part of John's dick.

"Quick. The handcuff key, baby. I said as steadily as I could." She looked very wild eyed and I could just imagine how much adrenaline was flooding her body right now. And we were a long way from out of the woods. John wouldn't be raping anyone for a while, though. That was for sure. He was bleeding from the end of his dick and his scrotum and balls area.

She grabbed the key and unlocked my cuffs and we both tore at the duct tape. I finally stood up and Suzy grabbed me like she would never let go. Tears were flowing down my cheeks as I held her and stroked her hair and told her how much I loved her and how she had just acted so very well. And I'd always be in her debt and always love her forever. She finally stopped shaking and merely said "What now?"

"Let's cuff them first." We cuffed them and found enough clothes laying around to gag them both pretty well. I put John's clothes on and Suzy put Wendy's on. As best we could fit in them. We both searched the whole room as quickly as we could looking for weapons. I finally found the gun I was pretty sure had to be hidden there. A really nice and expensive 1911 Colt 45 Commemorative model. There was only one loaded clip and it wasn't like I could take on 4 or more experienced security folks with MP5's. But it would sure help our defense, at least for a bit.

The guards had taken my phone but I also found John's Iphone in his shirt pocket. Some REALLY good luck.

I called Kevin. "Kevin."

"John? Are you OK?"

"Define OK. Where the fuck are you guys?"

"We're here. We got you and are just about to move in on the compound. It took us a while to pinpoint you and I'll explain that later. The rest of the time we've been setting it up to try and NOT kill everyone or anyone but still get you out. We also didn't want you guys hanging as hostages, you know?"

"Good. Great. I'm in control and armed in the main house's master bedroom. JFO and his wife are both restrained now but there are at least 3 armed guards in the house here someplace. Now might be a REALLY good time to move in. OK, Kevin?" I tried not to sound too sarcastic, honest.

"Hang on for five more minutes, max. Barricade that door and just stay low. Don't shoot any of my guys or your Cajuns by mistake. OK?"

"Andy knows the drill. Send him to me first."

"Yep. See you real soon."

That bedroom door was REALLY sturdy and with a good lock on it. The room was probably soundproof. We made sure the door was locked and moved the dresser in front of it. Then Suzy and I moved into the closet and stayed down - out of sight of the windows. No stray bullets were going to be able to penetrate these heavy cypress outside wall logs. That was a good thing. But the windows were weak points. I also had a line to the door. If the guards tried forcing their way in I'd open up with head shots. Especially one guard in particular.

The next 4 minutes were really long. I held Suzy in my arms and she just held me back. Neither of us was crying. Our sad crying days were both behind us. That was my strong feeling at this point.

Suddenly I heard a very faint rifle shot. It was the crack and high pitched whine of a .223. Then one other shot and things went quiet again. John started moaning about now thru his gag. And someone was pounding on the bedroom door calling out "Boss! Boss! We're under attack! Boss!" And the doorknob started rattling but that was it.

A few minutes later my phone rang. "Hello."

"Hi John. They're all locked up. You can come out now. Andy and Jake are right outside the master bedroom door, we are thinking. Ground floor, right?"

"OK. Yes. I'm coming out careful and hot."

I got up and carefully approached the door with Suzy right beside me. John was groaning even louder now and Suzy carefully kicked him right in the face as we walked by. His nose started gushing blood as well. Wendy was still out cold.

I moved the dresser back just enough to open the door and peek out. Andy looked over his shoulder at me and grinned. His bandaged arm was bleeding just a little but otherwise he looked OK.

justbobkc
justbobkc
674 Followers