Species Experiment - Sol III

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah, the boyfriend. We grab him and supersize his dick. Give him the endurance of an athlete and a cum factory so he can go like a hose. Let him go at her as hard as she wants him to." Bae said eagerly, "Make him the manly version of her so that she has an equal partner."

"That's a good idea. Let's do it." Fos agreed.

*******

Josiah awoke in the tiny gray room. Fear immediately spread through him as he found himself naked and alone.

"Hello? What's going on?" He asked loudly jumping to his feet.

There was a hiss of something entering the chamber and his head swayed. He tried to shake it off, but the effect was too much and he slumped to the floor.

"So what are you thinking? What should we do besides enlarged genitals?" Fos asked her sister.

"Don't need much more than that. Give him a bit of body tone and strengthen his muscles. We already said to supercharge his balls." Bae nodded.

"Alright." She agreed.

"This will be quick and simple." IO informed them as his needles went to work. They finished in only moments and both of the women stepped forward to observe the changes. Immediately his cock began to stretch down his leg. It grew to a mighty foot long and two inches across. It would be even larger upon erection. His testicles grew as well, inflating to the size they had been during intercourse with Marla. Beyond that, they also grew denser and more powerful. He would shoot extreme amounts of seed and he would be more potent and more fertile than any man alive. His body also seemed to change, if only slightly. His abdomen become more chiseled and his jawline more masculine. His arms grew the slightest hint of muscle and he looked all around more manly.

"My goodness." Fos blinked in surprise at his new look. She found a spark of desire growing inside her. Her tongue flicked over her dry lips and she squirmed a bit.

"You were teasing me about getting hard over Marla. What about you?" Bae whispered in Fos's ear, running a hand down her bare ass slowly.

"Wait a second, wait! I have another idea. Tentacles." Fos said quickly, looking down at Josiah, "Marla really loved those tentacles. Let's give him one."

"How are we gonna do that? Humans have nothing like that even on their world? Are we going to start just adding things instead of simply modifying their genetics?" Bae asked, crossing her arms.

"You remember back on our home world, those huge Sne'Kaleknas? Their mating tentacle is the exact kind of thing we're looking for. All we have to do is fit it to his body. My thought was we use some of the space in the pelvis to make it fully retractable. It'll be a bit more complicated, but IO could do it just fine. Make it so the tentacle penis comes out from between his own penis and his testicles. It'll all fit in there." Fos said excitedly.

"Shall I proceed with the experiment ma'am?" IO asked.

"Yes, go!" Fos yelled before turning on her sister. She grabbed Bae's shoulders and kissed her powerfully. "Now let's go!"

She dragged Bae out of the room and down the hall, into their bedroom. She shoved her back on the bed and fell on top of her, kissing passionately. Fos felt her sister's erection rising up between her wet thighs and she rubbed her pussy against it.

"What about her sister?" Bae panted, sliding her hands down Fos's back.

"Yes, let's take her too. Let's make her sexy too." Fos moaned, slowly sliding down onto the erection beneath her. The enormous shaft pierced deep into her.

"And more. Let's do her neighbors. And the city." Bae rambled excitedly as she buried her enormous cock inside the tight, hot cunt.

"The whole world. We'll make every human sexy and beautiful. They'll all love us and treat us as gods!" Fos cried out joyously as she shoved herself down on her sister. Her back arched and she ran her hands over her short hair and long, thin ears. The ecstasy was surging up through her and she couldn't even hope to control it.

"Yes! Gods, yes! We'll rule those primitives with a beautiful and sexy fist!" Bae cried out, gripping her sister's ass tightly as they fucked.

"Fuck me! Deeper! Yes!" Fos cried loudly as she slammed her cunt down harder and harder on the glorious shaft.

"Ahhh! Ahh sis, I've never seen you like this." Bae moaned, quite astounded at the ferocity and heat of their sex. Wrapping an arm around Fos, she rolled over and gained control of the situation. She shoved her sister's legs up above her head and rammed her cock deep into her. Both of their cunts spurted juices at the amazing pleasure. She continued to ravage her sister as hard as possible, loving the sensations. Each thrust almost felt like it was ramming into her own pussy. The forcefulness of it was making her cunt shudder and it sent shocks of pleasure up her spine.

"Yes! Yes! Harder! It's so good!" Fos screamed, pushing her head back against the pillows.

"I'm cumming... I'm gonna fill you with my seed!" Bae cried out, "Ahhhh~!" She burst inside her sister's burning cunt, filling it to the brim in mere moments. Her cock continued to spew load after load of cum, bulging Fos's stomach. Her sister clenched her pussy as tight as she could around the cock, keeping the cum from going anywhere. She moaned and yelled, feeling her womb inflate from the spunk floading into her. Her belly stretched out as another gallon poured into her. When Bae's orgasm finally concluded, Fos was left with two full gallons of sticky white spunk stretching her cunt. It was pure heaven. She felt her sister pull out and the torrent was released, flooding over the bed and soaking the blankets. It ran off the sides and pooled on the floor at the foot of the bed.

Bae knelt down and started to lap at her sister's ravaged cunt, licking up her own cum. The pleasure was nothing short of bliss, feeling the soft, wet tongue rubbing over her hot nether lips. She felt the cum slowly being sucked from her pussy as the cunnilingus continued.

"Ohhh sister... I feel so good." Fos sighed weakly, her head nodding off to the side.

"So do I. That was great." Bae crawled up to lay down with her.

*******

"So the sister?" Bae asked, leaning against the wall as Fos observed their new captive.

"I want to try more subtle with her. She seems a more shy girl and she has no relationships outside of her sister. We give her the same stretchiness her sister has, but no major body changes that can be seen. Let's try making her cross-gender. Give her a phallus, but make it descrete. A hidden one, maybe use her clitoris and make it able to grow to like a foot long." Fos said, looking over the wireframe of Jenine's body.

"Well first let's clean up the body a little. At least strip the hair from down below, this time completely. Make her bare. Smooth the skin and clean up any scars or blemishes. Then let's do at least a little with the breasts. Round them and make her nipples perkier. Just that little bet of extra sex appeal when she's naked." Bae suggested as she walked across the room, "Also because of the way you want to do this, pheremones are out. But what we can do is use her cum for that. Her cum and precum are both very powerful aphrodisiacs. To the point where just a drop under someone's nose will drive them to arrousal."

"That sounds good, very good. Let's do it." Fos agreed, nodding and starting to work.

*******

CHAPTER 5 - DISCOVERIES

Jenine stood on the subway platform, waiting for her train to come in. She had college classes in an hour on the other side of town. Her studies had suffered greatly over the weekend because of her sister's unstoppable libido. She also didn't sleep well last night. Something happened, she was sure of it, but she couldn't remember a thing after crawling in bed.

When the subway showed up, Jenine was surprised at how empty it was. It was a Monday, there should be a lot more people on it than there were. She boarded the rear subway car and found herself standing almost alone on it. Only two other women sat in the car.

Jenine found herself glancing at the women as the train started off. They were gorgeous young women in fine business attire. Both of them were wearing glasses and had long brunette hair, beautiful twins. Their bodies were thin and attractive, with the exception of their sexy, wide hips. She could only imagine how their asses must jiggle if they were to jump up and down. They didn't pay her any mind, even as she stared at them.

Grasping the pole as the subway started off, her mind began to wander. Her thoughts were very perverted of late, tainted by all the intercourse with her sister. Her butt was bare under her tight skirt, the lack of panties being a naughty thing she chose. She wondered what it would be like with these women, what they would be like in bed. How kinky twins could really be. What would they look like when they kissed? Or maybe when they licked one another? What if she were a man and had a cock to fuck them with? She could slide deep and long into one of their wet pussies while the other watched. Maybe they would lay on top of one another and she could alternate between their delicious holes.

As her pussy got wet, she failed to notice the stretching and expanding around her clitoris. It slowly stretched downward and it grew like a snake. It slowly grew to a foot long, soft and hot. The odd cock dangled beyond the bottom of her skirt, peeking out for anyone to see. Her thoughts continued to grow her desire and the cock dripped a bit of precum. It started to grow a little harder, squeezing out another few drops on the floor below. The scent was powerful, starting to float around the train car. It made Jenine hornier and her cock started to lift the edge of her skirt upward.

The twin girls looked over at her as they smelled the delectable scent of her precum. Her distracted and glazed eyes stared off at nothing as her cock grew harder and harder. It lifted the front of her skirt up on her butt, jutting straight out from her crotch. Any resistance they had was weak and easily trampled as they watched more precum drip from it. These twins stood up, leaving their bags behind as they walked over to Jenine. They knelt reverently before her, leaning forward lustily to lick the glorious girl-cock.

"Whaa!" Jenine jumped in surprise at the feeling of their tongues.

"Please... Let us have you." The first twin cooed.

"Yes, we must have you." The second moaned.

Jenine moaned as they continued to lick at either side of the huge, throbbing shaft. The twin on her left slid her hand around Jenine's butt and slowly slid a finger up her ass. The other slipped a hand between her thighs and pushed a finger up her pussy. Their mouths pressed on here shaft, pleasuring and lapping while hands played at both her holes. She could only moan louder and hold tightly to the pole. The subway rattled onward, their car slowly filling with the powerful scent of Jenine's arousal.

The twins continued to play with her, sliding more fingers into her pussy and her asshole. Juices dribbled down her thighs and precum was running down her erection.

"More... More. Stick more in me!" Jenine whined and the twins obliged her, slowly slipping their entire hands into her holes. "Yes! That's it! Oh suck on it."

One of them wrapped her lips around the thick cock head, sucking out what she could from it. The other moved around and bent lower behind Jenine, beginning to lick her ass. She cooed and squirmed a bit, surprised at the feeling of a tongue prodding her butt. The twin sucking her cock continued to fist her pussy, having quite a hard time trying to suck more than a few inches. The other spread her cheeks further, trying to dig her tongue deeper in Jenine's ass.

"I'm gonna cum! Ahhh! Ahhh~!" Jenine started to orgasm and the twin behind her quickly jerked around to sit before her dick. She erupted in a glorious shower of cum, splattering over the twin's glasses and dark hair. She moaned and thrust her pelvis forward, releasing another grand explosion of jizz. The twins moaned and came from just the scent. It was so gloriously overpowering their minds that they were cumming like whores on their knees before Jenine. Their panties were soaked and girl-cum ran down their pantyhose.

As her cock stopped pumping out cum, the girls quickly moved to licking the spunk from one another's faces. They ate up all the cum they could, turning to lick her cock more.

"Well... Well I... I don't... Umm..." Jenine stammered, trying to pull her skirt back down. The twins looked sad and depressed from the cock being taken from them, "The... The next stop... Get up, please get up."

The twins slowly got to their feet as the effects waned a little.

"What is your name?" One of them asked eagerly, stepping closer.

"I'm... I'm Jenine." Jenine stammered, looking at both of the twins as they pressed their bodies to hers.

"Well I'm Quinn." The left said.

"And I'm Quill." The right smiled.

"When can we see you again?" Quinn asked, wrapping an arm around Jenine to grab her ass.

"Yea, when?" Quill said, grabbing the other side of her ass.

"I... I live here... Come by if you want to... I dunno... Hang out." Jenine said, grabbing a pen from her pocket. She scribbled an address on a piece of paper and gave it to them.

"We'd love to hang out." Quinn grinned, rubbing her body lustily against Jenine.

"Yes, hang out." Quill pressed tighter to her.

"I gotta go!" Jenine squeaked, hurrying off the subway when it stopped. She held the front of her skirt, trying fruitlessly to keep it below the tip of her dangling cock. When she reached the women's bathroom, she was relieved to see it retreating back. Her face was flushed and she sighed with relief.

*******

"I loved the food." Marla sighed, dabbing at the corners of her mouth with a napkin. It was a small meal compared to what she had been eating of late, but it did taste very good.

"Good. Do we want any desert tonight?" The waitress asked her and Josiah.

"Hmm. I don't know." Josiah said.

"I see something I would like." Marla giggled, glancing sideways at the waitress.

"Well I'll give you a minute to think." The waitress said, walking away.

Marla stared at her ass as she walked away, watching the gorgeous backside in it's very tight skirt.

"You aren't thinking that are you?" Josiah asked.

"Come on, let's do it. Look at her ass. Tell me you wouldn't like to fuck that!" Marla hissed at him.

"Well... I have been a lot hornier since this morning... I don't know what happened, I just didn't sleep too well. But I've been hard almost all day." Josiah whispered, "But why are you looking at her? Do you really want me to sleep with another woman that badly?"

"No, I want a threesome with her. I want to fuck her too!" Marla said, "My pussy is already getting wet."

"Let's see if we can get her then." Josiah nodded, "I won't lie. She's got a really hot body. Nothing compared to yours of course."

"You don't have to schmooze me. I'm the only woman in the entire world who can take your cock one on one. She stands no chance. I just want to see how hard you can destroy her." Marla whispered as the waitress came back.

"So, have we decided?" The waitress asked, lifting her pen and paper.

"Yes..." Marla leaned over and put a hand on the back of her leg, "We have."

She slowly slid the hand up the waitress' smooth thigh, reaching up her skirt.

"Whoa! Ma'am... I... I think..." The waitress stammered, her face blushing.

"We know just what we want for desert." Marla said quietly to the woman, her hand slipping higher. She pushed under the waitress' panties and cupped her bare ass. "And you want it too, don't you?"

"I... I... I..." The waitress' face was red and her self-control was quickly being overwhelmed by Marla's pheromones and desires.

"You want to taste my delicious pussy... You want his hard cock inside you..." Marla's voice reached hypnotic levels of sensualness. "You want your womb full of his delicious, burning hot seed."

"I do. Oh god I do." She broke down, gasping deeply as her knees almost gave out, "I want you two so bad. I'm so wet down there."

"We'll be waiting outside, come with us for a night you will never forgot." Marla cooed, sealing it with a kiss on the brunette's lips.

A huge spurt of girl-juices wet her panties at that kiss and she stared at Marla and Josiah as they left. Her body was aching for them and she didn't know why. She stood frozen, staring at the table and back at the leaving couple and then back at the table. She couldn't decide what to do. It was just too much, she couldn't take it. Without anything else in her mind, she quickly raced after Marla and Josiah, dropping her pen and paper as she ran. She pulled off her apron and threw it aside.

"Bell! Where are you going?" Another waitress called after her.

"I don't know!" Bell giggled, hurrying out the door, "Wait! I'm gonna come!"

"Trust me, I know you are." Marla snickered, turning to her as she approached. Her hand immediately grabbed Bell's ass, feeling around the back of her skirt as they walked down the sidewalk.

"People... People can see." Bell stuttered, trying to smack her hand away.

"You're right, let's give them a proper show." Marla said, shoving Bell back against the wall. She pressed her lips to Bell's and pulled up her skirt, shoving her hand down her panties lustily. Bell moaned as they made out and Marla fingered her pussy. Josiah leaned back against the wall, smiling widely as he watched the girls make out. People passing by stared at the women making out and some were shocked to see Marla fingering her as her juices dribbled down her thighs.

"Maaah~! Not... Not here!" Bell stammered, pushing weakly against Marla's huge breasts.

"Keep it up and I'll make Josiah fuck you here." Marla said, "Just cum. Cum with all these people watching and we can go."

"But... But I can't... Not with all these people..." Bell mumbled, her face flushing red as Marla continued to finger her wet pussy. Marla slid her hand behind Bell and down her panties. She forced a finger up her ass and began to twiddle her anus. "Ahhh~! No! Not there! Not my butt!"

She moaned and squirmed as she was wildly fingered by Marla in front of a growing crowd. Bell's face was beet red as she looked frantically around at the people watching. Her pussy was drenched and there was a growing puddle on the ground beneath her. She cried out in a finally orgasmic yell. The crowd behind them cheered as she came, squirting all down her thighs. The orgasm was easily the biggest in her life, making her entire body shake and her pussy erupt like a fire-hose. She screamed louder and slumped down the wall, falling into Marla's arms. The crowd clapped and Marla lifted Bell's weak body in her arms.

*******

"Thank god we're home." Josiah groaned, "I can't wait another damn minute."

"I don't plan to." Marla said, pulling off her top as Josiah opened the door to her apartment.

As they walked inside, Marla was already stripping off the rest of her clothes.

"So what... what now?" Bell asked nervously, twisting her hands about, "I'm still kinda..."

Marla turned around and grabbed her by the arms. She pressed her lips to Bell's and kissed her lustily, shoving her tongue in her mouth. Josiah closed the door behind him and he started to pull off his own clothes.

"Come on, bedroom." Marla said, pulling Bell behind her with Josiah close behind. They left a trail of clothes behind them as they headed down the hall. When they got into the bedroom, she grabbed Bell around the waist and heaved her onto the bed.

"Whoa!" Bell squealed laughingly, landing back on the pillows. She splayed her legs and stretched her arms up. Marla leapt down on her and began to lick her pussy, digging her tongue in deep.

"Oh yea, that's a fine ass right there." Josiah grinned, putting his hands on Marla's ass. His cock was already sixteen inches erect and dripping precum. His balls had gotten bigger over the previous night and he didn't know how or why, but maybe it was just Marla's effect on him sticking. He nudged against Marla's asshole and pushed, slipping deep into her wet ass. She moaned loudly and grasped Bell's thighs. His long, thick shaft sank all the way into her, his big balls rubbing against her pussy. "Damn this feels good!"