Species Experiment - Sol III

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So deep~!" Marla cooed, returning to lick Bell more.

"Something... Something is happen... Ohhh~!" Josiah moaned happily. He felt as if his cock had also just shoved into her pussy. There was something wriggling beneath his cock, shoving deep into Marla's cunt.

"Josiah! What is that?" Marla moaned, feeling something tentacle-like wriggling in her pussy.

"I don't know!" Josiah laughed, pulling back. He dragged his long cock out of Marla's asshole and found a wriggling tan tentacle sitting beneath his shaft. He looked at it and it moved as he thought about it. He was rather surprised to see it moving under his control. He could feel it rubbing on his other cock and he grinned widely. "But I know what I'm going to do with it!"

He looked at Marla's pussy and it shoved forward, sinking deep into her hot insides. He could feel everything it did and he made it wriggle and twist inside her. Marla moaned loudly, thoroughly pleasured by it. He pushed his cock forward and buried it in her ass again, sliding completely into her hole. It was an entirely new experience for both of them, her cunt filling with a twisting tentacle.

"Ahhh! So good~!" Marla sighed happily, feeling both her holes penetrated deep. She bore down on Bell, more ravenous than ever. Her tongue dug deep into the wet pussy and she tried to push her tongue as far as she could.

"Whoa! Ohhh! That is awesome!" Bell cried out as she felt Marla's tongue reaching deeper and deeper. It stretched to almost a foot long, touching the most intimate depths of her womb. "How is your tongue so long?"

Marla didn't know or care, she was just thoroughly enjoying that she could slide her tongue all the way up Bell's pussy, right through her tight cervix and wriggle about the depths of her womb.

All three of them were burning with pleasure and ecstasy. Josiah couldn't believe it could feel so good to be fucking Marla's ass and pussy at the same time and he pushed his tentacle cock past Marla's cervix. Her stretchy body readily accept it and new flashes of pleasure burned through her. Her body shuddered with pleasure and her asshole clenched tightly around the pole in her ass. She felt her womb being deeply penetrated by Josiah's wriggling tentacle cock. Her heart fluttered at the thought of both his cocks spewing a flood of hot seed into her holes. Bell on the other hand was lost in heaven as her entire body was writhing uncontrollably. The feeling of that thick, jiggling tongue deep inside her womb was unbelievably wondrous.

"Yes! Yes! Ahhh! Marla, I'm coming!" Bell cried out, arching her spine and squirting on her face. She shuddered and moaned loudly, going limp as the orgasm waned. Marla leaned back and pulled her long, wriggling tongue out of her. It dangled more than a foot out of her mouth, thinning down to a spindly point. It swung loosely from her, dripping spittle as Josiah started to fuck her harder and harder. Bell squirmed backward, both turned on and scared by the sight before her. Two beasts of mad sexual desire were thrusting and moaning before her. They seemed completely inhuman. Marla was moaning and crying with her long, tentacle-like tongue dangling about. Josiah was holding tight to her hips as his enormous cock and tentacle pile-drived her holes. Bell could see the stretching distortion from her belly where his tentacle was curling and wriggling. She also couldn't believe the length of his cock as it pulled out and pushed back in.

"Josiah! Yes! You're so big! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" She cried happily, trying to push her butt back against him to derive more pleasure as she orgasmed. Her pussy released a flood like a dam released. His tenticular cock could be seen wriggling around as it was bathed in girl-cum. She screamed and shook, her breasts began spurting milky white liquid over the bedding.

Just the Josiah came, unleashing his full load into her body. The tentacle could be seen undulating with the immense amount of seed that was being poured through it. They stayed locked together, panting and gasping as load after load surged into her. Her belly began to stretch, pushed wide by the force of the seed. Her insides and her womb were both getting packed beyond capacity with his insane amounts of semen. When it was all finally over after what seemed an eternity, her belly had been formed into a cute round bump and she could taste cum on her breath. Josiah slowly pulled out of her holes and, much to Bell's surprise, no semen came out. Marla fought to keep it inside, loving the feeling of all the amazing seed packing her body.

"How... How is that... possible." Bell stammered, "You people... aren't human. You're freaks... You're... You're... So hot..."

She found herself more lustful than ever and a wave of exhaustion slowly rose over her. Her body slackened again as she fell asleep before the two alien-modified lovers. Marla rolled on her back with a sigh.

"I don't know what that thing is... but never lose it." Marla cooed as she teased and nuzzled the long tentacle cock, "I can't even imagine the things we're gonna do with this."

*******

CHAPTER 6 - PURE LUST

Jenine sat on the bleachers at her college. She was trying to get her way through school with her mind intact. After the incident on the train, she had to try and fight not to be horny all day. Her lunch sat next to her and she breathed the cool outdoor air. As she ate the sandwich, her eyes were drawn to the cheerleaders below. She couldn't help but stare at their well-toned bodies and wild movements. The short skirts did little to cover her legs and she could see their bloomers beneath them. She watched them jump up in the air, flip about and lift their legs. The curve of their bodies and the color of their bare legs made Jenine start to breath harder. She leaned forward and watched one of them do the splits before rolling back to splay her legs open upward.

"Good lord." Jenine moaned quietly, watching the girls move on with their mildly erotic act in their very sexy outfits.

There was a slight breeze that shuffled Jenine's skirt and she shivered. Her eyes were torn from the cheerleaders before her and she looked down. A tip of her cock was visible beneath her skirt and she squealed in shock. Shoving her hands between her legs, she hurried away. Her mind was set in motion now, churning over endless thoughts of lusty, naked women. She ran quickly to the women's locker room nearby.

"Not now, not now!" Jenine groaned, hurrying across the locker room with her cock dribbling between her legs. She ran for the toilet stalls and hid inside. Hands shaking all the while, she pulled her skirt off and sat back down on the toilet. Her cock was hot and dripping precum, eager for an orgasm. Grasping her cock with vigor, she dragged up and down on it lustily. More precum splattered about and wet the floor before the toilet.

Outside, the cheerleaders were coming back in from practice. They were coming in to get cleaned up and move on with their day. One girl in particular though saw a strange thing on her way in. She found a glistening trail of a delicious smelling goo. It led her across the locker room and into the toilet stalls. By the time she found the right stall, her own loins were hot and getting wet.

Jenine moaned and bit her lip, jerking harder on her thick, dribbling shaft.

"Hello? It's Billy." The cheerleader asked, knocking on the door, "Are you okay in there?"

"Whaa~!" Jenine cried, trying not to fall off the toilet.

The door creaked open, having never been locked by Jenine. Billy was shocked to see the enormous cock jutting up from Jenine's crotch. She gave a dirty moan, feeling an enormous surge of desire inside her. She blinked and quickly pushed her long black hair behind her head.

"God that is hot!" Billy moaned, falling to her knees before the toilet. Her hands immediately reached out to grasp the enormous shaft. Her tongue ran up the underside of the glorious, veiny beast. An orgasm tore through her pussy at the taste of the precum. She moaned and shuddered, struggling to keep her tongue on the cock.

"Whoa! What're... ohhh..." Jenine moaned as Billy sucked on her head. She leaned back against the wall and let the gorgeous cheerleader continue. Both her hands rubbed back and forth on the length the shaft.

"I want it... I want you to fuck me with it." Billy moaned, pushing herself to her feet. She stepped inside and closed the stall door, turning around and shaking her ass. The wetness of her pussy could be seen soaking through the cheerleading bloomers.

"A pussy... Oh I have to try that pussy." Jenine cooed, standing up. She yanked down Billy's skirt and underwear, dropping them to the floor. Her cock nuzzled lovingly against the wet pussy and she shoved deep inside in a single thrust. Billy cried out loudly and her eyes started to roll back in her head. Jenine grasped her hips and thrust against her, shaking the entire stall. "Oh this rocks! Yes! No wonder men love sex!"

Moaning and thrusting, Jenine picked up the pace. Her lust and desire was driving her to piledrive Billy as hard as her muscles would let. Her cocksleeve was screaming and moaning, her body pressed against the stall door. Her pussy was getting fucked harder than she thought possible and it was giving her unimaginable pleasure. Jenine's hand clasped over her mouth, trying to get her moans a little quieter.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! You like that? Like that you little cheerleading slut?" Jenine hissed in her ear as she slowed down to long, powerful thrusts that made Billy's entire body shudder with pleasure.

"I'm cumming~!" Billy moaned pitifully, her pussy clenching weakly.

"That's right! That's right! You cum like the whore you are!" Jenine grunted, her crotch slapping loudly against her wet pussy.

On the other side of the locker room, one of the cheerleaders was coming out of the shower and heard it. All of the girls there were feeling little tingles of desire from the drying precum that was dribbled along the floor, drawing this cheerleader to walk over to the bathroom stalls naked.

The door burst outward, the latch broken. The two women fell on the ground, the cheerleader crying and moaning in pleasure. The girl on top of her had an enormous cock jutting out from her crotch, thoroughly soaked in the juices of her partner.

Jenine moaned and leaned back, pulling out the long, thick cock. Her cum spewed in glorious ropes up Billy's back, making her moan and jerk on her wet shaft. Spunk splattered all over the place and she cried out joyously.

"My god~!" The new cheerleader moaned, grabbing her arms nervously.

Jenine glanced up at her and a new fire burst in her loins. Her cock was an unstoppable terror and she had to satiate it. Cum still dripped and ran in thick streams from her dick as she stood up. The cheerleader before her took an apprehensive step back, overwhelmed by the growing lust in her crotch. Jenine cried out like an animal and leapt on her, wrestling the girl to the ground.

"Pussy! Pussy! Pussy! Pussy! Pussy!" Jenine screamed wildly, holding down the naked cheerleader. She rubbed her cock eagerly against the new wet cunt before her and sank it in without pause.

"God yes!" Her prey cried out happily as her weak, lusty cunt was packed full of thick cock. Jenine held onto her arms and rammed against her pussy wildly. The girl's cries and moans brought the attention of the rest of the eight cheerleaders. As they came out of the showers and found the spectacle on the ground, all of them were quickly being filled with desire. None of them could look away.

"That's right, everyone is watching. They're all watching you! You like this, don't you? You love having your cunt destroyed! Tell them!" Jenine yelled loudly, driving her cock harder into the girl.

"I love it. I love this cock." She moaned and cried, having problems forming words with all the pleasure that was assaulting her. Jenine didn't let up at all. She was foaming at the mouth and fucking like a wild animal. The girls watching them were transfixed and they were touching themselves. Their pussies collectively dripped on the floor and all of their thighs were getting wet.

"That's right." Jenine moaned, sinking her shaft deep inside her, "Yes~!"

"I'm gonna... cum... already..." She whimpered, rubbing her sweaty face against the cool tile floor. Her body shuddered and she came quickly, squirting across the floor behind Jenine. She responded by shoving her cock deep and loosing another blast of spunk. Her semen seemed to be totally endless and her cock was almost orgasming on command. She grunted and yelled, spewing a huge, thick load into her current bitch. It splattered out of her cunt and mixed with the girl cum on the floor. "So good..."

"I want more!" Jenine roared, yanking her cock free of the ravaged cunt. "I want to pound a tight fuckin asshole! Who wants my cum-covered pole driven up their ass!"

The eight remaining conscious girls nervously held up their hands. Jenine immediately chose a curvaceous blonde woman near the front and jumped at her. She shoved the blonde up against a wall and rubbed her wet cock between the girl's ass cheeks. In one slow, steady motion, she slid her erection up the girl's asshole.

"Ohhh~!" The girl moaned, putting her hands up on the wall as Jenine started to fuck her. Thick, slimey cum wetted her anus inside and out, making the thick shaft slide pleasurably back and forth.

"Ahhh! Asses are awesome!" Jenine grunted, shoving up into her again. She pushed the woman flat against the wall and piledrived her ass harder.

"Look at that..." One of the other girls moaned.

"Yea..." Another cooed.

"You like that, don't you?! You're a buttslut! Take it!" Jenine cried and moaned, slamming her cock deep. Her hands gripped the girl's hips and she pierced as deep as she could manage. Looking down at her cock, she focused on having an orgasm and it happened. Like magic, her cock gave into her command and she orgasmed immediately, spurting delicious, hot semen up the girl's ass. She didn't soften in the slightest bit as the orgasm tore through her and made her legs shake. A wonderful feeling of euphoria filled her at the idea that she could now orgasm on command.

"That's so good~!" The buttslut cried joyously, her tongue lolling out of her mouth as she came from the hot seed in her. Her asshole clenched and her pussy squirted down the wall. Without another word, Jenine pulled her cock out and the girl sank weakly down the wall.

"Who's next?!" Jenine yelled, turning around quick enough to splatter spunk all over the floor, "Who want's this?!"

She moaned and thrust in the air, releasing yet another orgasm. A thick white rope shot from her cock and spunk splattered all over the floor. Her voice rose in a shaky moan as the orgasm made cum drip from her cock in long streams. It was glorious to be able to cum on command and keep herself erect.

Girl after girl, she tore through the other women. She fucked them like a mad rutting beast and her seed filled their holes. Her cock never waned and her cum, albeit a lot less at once than Josiah, never lessened after each orgasm. She fucked all of them into submission and left the ten cheerleaders lying unconscious around the room.

"What is going on?" A woman's voice rose as the door opened. Jenine looked up and found the athletic young female sports coach walking into the locker room. She had a well-defined body and short auburn hair. "What happened here? I... I..."

The coach was quickly overwhelmed. The scent in the locker room was an unparalleled aphrodisiac, making her pussy heat up from just walking in. However, the sight of Jenine was the clincher. Her hard cock was still sliding in and out of an unconscious cheerleader's asshole, using her limp body as a cock-sleeve to pleasure herself. It wasn't as much fun to fuck someone who was knocked out, but she just couldn't bring herself to stop. She had already spent the last twenty minutes going from one out-cold girl to the next, fucking and cumming in each of them again and again. But now there was fresh meat, fresh pussy in sight. She was feeling almost satiated and one more good fucking would do it.

"Your pussy or your ass." Jenine cooed as she pulled out and stood up, "Your pussy or your ass."

"What?" The coach asked, stepping back.

"Your pussy or your ass." Jenine said again as she grabbed the coach's arms.

"I don't think... I mean... I don't..." The coach stammered.

"I wasn't asking you. I was asking myself. Which do I want first? Your pussy or your ass." Jenine said menacingly. She stripped off the coach's clothing, the coach not resisting in the slightest. "I've got an idea. Let's go out in the hall."

"What..." The coach whimpered, totally overwhelmed by Jenine's alpha nature.

She guided the shaking, quite wet coach out into the hall. People walking by stared at the naked woman and naked futanari. Jenine pushed the coach against the wall and spread her legs. Her pussy was visibly dripping juices in anticipation of her complete domination.

The people walking down the hall stopped and stared as Jenine stepped forward and rammed her cock completely inside the coach's pussy. The people around them cried out in shock and the coach moaned at the top of her lungs. She cooed and whined happily as a gigantic cock plumbed her tight cunt.

"Yes! Yes!" The coach cried joyously.

"Take it! Take my cock in your slutty little cunt!" Jenine growled, thrusting harder.

The people around the started to get aroused by her precum and leftover spunk that was splattered all over her body. She plowed the coach ever-harder, lifting her feet off the ground with each thrust. Something about Jenine's precum in her cunt was making the coach's mind reel with pure ecstasy.

"Yes! More! It's glorious!" The coach screamed and moaned. Jenine turned around and lifted her legs up for everyone to see their slapping junk. The lust in the hallway grew exponentially when the crowd got a clear view of Jenine's clit-cock driving a foot deep into the coach's drenched pussy.

"You want my cum in your pussy, don't you? Tell me you want my spunk in your cunt!" Jenine growled in her ear.

"I do... I want it..." The coach panted and moaned, "I want your seed inside me!"

"Ahhhh!" Jenine moaned as she made herself cum. A huge blast of spunk filled her cunt and sputtered around her dick. The cum ran down her shaft and splattered all over the floor. The crowd had started to strip of their clothes at this point and the shower of cum made many of them moan and start to masturbate. Men and women alike stood around half-clothed, jerking and fingering to Jenine. Not one to disappoint, Jenine pulled her cock out and adjusted the coach's limp body slightly in order to push up her ass. A huge squirt of girl-cum showered over the masturbating crowd as her asshole was penetrated deep.

"So big~!" The coach cried.

The people in the crowd started to turn on one another. They began to fuck and they fell into a writhing mass of ecstasy. Jenine held tight to the coach's hips and drove her cock deep and fast into the tight anus. The pleasure was as great as ever and she decided to see just how long she could cum. She made herself start to cum up the coach's ass and she pulled the woman as far down her cock as she could manage. Her mind reeled under the ecstasy of it and she forced herself to keep cumming. A second orgasm rolled over the first and she squirted down her thighs. Her cock kept jerking and spewing cum into the coach's asshole.

"More... More~!" Jenine moaned, backing against the wall. She slowly slid down it with the coach still speared on her cock. She made herself cum again and again and again, drool running down her chin as more cum spurted from her cock. Her pussy was soaked and it was dribbling on the floor.