Species Experiment - Sol III

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So much..." The coach moaned weakly as yet more cum bubbled up her backside. She had taken in more than a gallon of cum from Jenine's endless chain of orgasms.

"Ohhhh... God that's wonderful." Jenine sighed, letting it go. She tilted the coach off her cock and let her slump down the floor. Around her, the entire hall rang with moans as the crowd fucked all over the place. "I need to go home."

Without the slightest care, she got to her feet and started to walk down the hall. Her cock slowly started to retracted as her libido finally started to wane. She sighed happily and started off for home.

*******

"So what's happening with Jenine?" Bae asked.

"She has adapted well to the changes and the cock worked as well as we had hoped, but there's not much subtlety. But I think it's worked out well. She had intercourse with an entire team of women known as 'Cheer Leaders' as well as their instructor." Fos explained.

"Any side effects? You know, like Marla's breast milk?" Bae wondered.

"Well her precum seems to cause enhanced pleasure in a woman's body. Other than that, because of the nature of the cock, she has developed the ability to cum just by thinking about it." Fos said, waving over the data. "I think we're getting very good data here. Let's make sure this doesn't get out of hand. Maybe send a bit of a change to the nanites in her."

"No! No, let's not change anything. Let it just keep going as it is. She's not hurting anything, things just haven't gone precisely like we wanted." Bae smiled, crossing her arms, "What do you think?"

"Well we've only had a pretty short window of data here. I think that's a fine choice of actions." Fos agreed with a nod.

"Interesting. Interesting. So she can just cum on command. Think of that... Mmm..." Bae sighed happily.

"Come on sister, let's go." Fos smirked, trailing a finger along the side of Bae's rising erection.

*******

CHAPTER 7 - HUNGER

Marla finished the last burger of four that she had bought for her lunch. Since these changes had been happening to her body, her appetite had been insane. She had been craving food rich in fat and sugar, everything that was supposed to be bad for her.

"Marla, are you feeling okay?" Josiah asked, seeing her lean back on the couch.

"You mean besides the mountain of junk I've been eating lately?" Marla said in desperation, "I just can't stop myself! I don't know why. It's terrible! I must've gained so much weight by now!"

"Well... We have been fucking like crazy. Even I've been hungrier than usual." Josiah said, scratching his head, "Maybe all the sex has been good exercise, you look sexier than ever."

"Thanks." Marla sighed, standing up naked from the couch, "Come on, let's fuck some more. I'm getting horny again. I wish Bell hadn't left while we were still sleeping. I wanted to have more fun with her."

"Hey... what do you do for a job?" Josiah asked randomly.

"Job? Oh fuck... I haven't checked my phone in days. I bet I'm fuckin' fired. Son of a bitch." Marla groaned, rubbing her face.

"Oh forget it." Josiah waved it off. He reached out and grabbed her ass, squeezing the soft and squishy flesh, "You know what really matters."

"Damn straight." Marla said, wrapping her arms around his neck.

She put a leg around his waist and rubbed her body against his, caressing his hair gently. His cock started to harden between them.

"No, I want to see just how big you can get." Marla cooed, "Come on."

She pulled him back to the bedroom and sat down on the bed. She guided him down to her breasts and milk started to dribble from her nipples in anticipation. He licked up her large breast and latched on her tit. She felt him start to drink milk from it. The pleasure of milk being pulled from her was wonderful.

"This tastes so delicious." Josiah sighed.

Marla hummed happily as Josiah sucked at her other nipple. She felt his cock nudge her leg as it grew. It wasn't getting erect, it was just getting bigger. Her pussy was dripping wet for it, wanting to feel it deep inside her. Her thoughts also turned to his tenticular cock, wondering what it would be like after tasting her milk. She couldn't wait much longer, whimpering and squirming as she sat there.

"Ahhh! Josiah, fuck me. Don't wait, just fuck me!" Marla cried, throwing herself over backwards as she spread her legs.

"Whoa! Jeez, I got huge." Josiah said, lifting up his horse-sized shaft. It grew hard in his hands, reaching a full, glorious two feet long. His balls had inflated with it, becoming a squishy watermelon between his legs. He swore he could feel all his cum swirling about inside it. Beneath his shaft, his tentacle emerged, squirming forth towards her crotch. It was easily twice as thick as it had been before and he eagerly stuffed her ass.

"Yes~! Josiah! My pussy!" Marla cried out loudly, pulling the lips of her cunt open.

He lined up his cock and nudged the head inside.

"Are you ready?" Josiah smirked, looking down at his huge erection.

"Ahhh! More! Josiah, put more in me!" Marla begged, pulling on his shaft.

"Just feel... How long you made me." Josiah hissed as he slowly pushed it into her. She moaned more with each inch that slipped inside her, until finally her belly was distorted and his entire length was piercing all the way through her stretchy cervix. He thrust deep into her womb, finding immense pleasure in his huge size being wrapped in her hot flesh. He could feel just how far inside her his tentacle had gotten. It was thrusting and squirming about.

"Josiah~!" Marla cried lovingly, "No one can make me cum like you!"

Her hole clenched tightly and her ass convulsed orgasmically. Her girl cum spurted out around his cock and milk erupt from her breasts in glorious twin fountains. He hadn't even began to thrust yet and here she was cumming her brains out. She gasped and sighed, hair falling across her face as she panted.

"Fuck me..." Marla sighed, shaking her head.

"What?" Josiah asked.

She leaned up and looked at him with that feral lust burning in her eyes. Her voice growled with need, "Fuck. Me."

"You asked for it." Josiah said, smirking deviously. His tentacle started to thrust wildly, diving deeper with each one. He slammed his cock harder and harder, making her juices splatter around wildly. Hot and lustful, he only got harder or faster in his pounding. He made sure that Marla could feel every bit of his desire.

"Harder! Yes!" Marla cried joyously as he pile-drived her drenched cunt.

"You wanted this! You wanted it! Yell me how good it is!" Josiah yelled at her as he held tight to her hips and and drove the entire two-feet of veiny glory into her with each thrust. He worked his muscles as hard as he could, thrusting from head to testicles. She screamed and cried happily. His tentacle squirmed in her asshole with each powerful fuck.

"It's good! It's amazing! Your cock is glorious!" Marla moaned and panted, "Your so big and it's so deep up my ass!"

His enormous balls bounced against her and the bed, sloshing with inhuman amounts of spunk. He grabbed and kneaded her breasts as his orgasm approached. Milk spilled over her hands and he grunted loudly. The biggest orgasm ever surged up from his loins, convulsing his muscles and making his head spin. His balls audibly gurgled, pouring forth inconceivable amounts of cum. The load of spunk could be seen stretching his cock and moving down the shaft. The cum inside the tentacle was even more noticeable, creating wide lumps in it as it bubbled forth.

The shuddering and stretching of his cock made Marla cum again. She cried out and felt an enormous explosion of semen burst in her pussy. She screamed and moaned, in total disbelief at the hose spewing into her. Her belly began to stretch as gallon after gallon poured into her pussy and her asshole. Josiah moaned and thrust into her stretched, balloon-like womb. Her innards were being unnaturally stretched by the insane levels of spunk.

"So good!" Josiah grunted, thrusting again before pulling out. A huge deluge of spunk erupted forth, splashing over the bed and running down on the floor.

"Whoa... oh my god." Jenine gasped as she stared from the doorway. Her schoolbag and purse fell from her hands. She was unbelievably shocked at the the sight before her, how much cum was running over the edge of the bed and flooding the carpet.

Josiah looked back, his tentacle cock still sunk up her asshole. Jenine was wearing a skirt and a half-buttoned shirt, all of it looking very haphazard and dirty. The skirt was slowly raising up as a cock peeked out from under it.

"Whoa! Jenine, you're home!" Josiah said in surprise, quickly dragging his tentacle back out of Marla.

"Jenine...?" Marla moaned, pushing herself up slightly.

"My god sis... That... I... I..." Jenine stammered and without another word, she pulled off her shirt and dropped her skirt, "I wanna fuck you~!"

"What?" Josiah raised an eyebrow, but he was pushed out of the way as Jenine dropped down on her cum-filled sister. She slammed her futanari cock deep into Marla's sloppy pussy, causing juice and cum to erupt against them.

"Oh sis, your pussy is awesome!" Jenine moaned, shoving her cock in and out of her.

"Ahhh fuck it." Josiah laughed, stepping behind Jenine. He pushed her forward and nestled his huge cock up against her asshole. She cried out in surprise as his huge cock sank up her tight asshole.

"Waaaah! Big~! So big!" Jenine screamed, falling forward on her sister.

"You've got a great ass!" Josiah groaned, pushing deeper into her.

"H... Hey... Jenine... you like that cock?" Marla cooed, squeezing and rubbing her sister's ass.

"It's huge!" Jenine cried, her ass stretching unnaturally to accommodate his gigantic shaft.

"You're no better Marla." Josiah smirked, his tentacle shooting out to rub between Jenine's thighs on it's way to Marla. It speared deep into her asshole and squirmed deep into her.

"Ahhh~!" Marla moaned. Josiah thrust against Jenine and the vibrations surged forth through Marla's pussy. Jenine moaned loudly as she was overly stimulated from both sides.

Josiah shoved and rammed harder, starting to drive his cum-covered cock in and out of Jenine's anus. His balls slapped against her thighs and as the pleasure mounted, his balls slowly refilled. They were anticipating to be released once again.

"More... More..." Marla panted, feeling Jenine thrusting in and out as she was pounded by Josiah. His cum was splattering everywhere and covering everything, more than a gallon of it still squishing around inside her.

"Ahhh! That's a good ass." Josiah sighed as he pulled out of her.

"Ohhh..." Jenine exhaled, pushing herself up off her sister, "Alright, now I'm gonna fuck you sis."

Leaning upright, she grabbed her sister's hips and began to fuck her. The cheerleaders earlier today had been amazing, but it was nothing compared to her sister's burning hot pussy. Marla was squeezing and clenching in ways that made Jenine have problems actually thrusting for the pleasure.

Josiah moved around and climbed on the bed. He knelt down in front of Marla and laid his huge cock across her face. She looked up at him and obediently opened her mouth as wide as she could. He slipped his dick into her mouth and pushed forward, sliding the delicious flesh down her throat. They could all see her throat stretching wider as it slipped in. As it was last time, Marla could still breath somehow even with her throat packed with hard meat.

She felt Josiah's huge balls press against her head and she heard the semen sloshing inside them. Nothing got her pussy wetter than thinking about how that was going to taste filling her belly and shooting out her nose.

"Jeez, how... how can you... do that?" Jenine moaned as she pulled out of Marla's pussy and pierced her asshole.

"How about you try it." Josiah said, letting his tentacle wriggle around Marla's head and up towards her. He shoved his tentacle into her surprised mouth and she moaned throatily, tasting his wonderful flavors. "See? Tastes good, doesn't it?"

The tentacle was smaller than his cock and Jenine could still breath around it, even though it was completely down her throat. She didn't think it was possible to have an orgasm in her mouth, but she was having one. Her tongue was wiggling wildly around his tenticock and she was thrusting with renewed vigor. Pleasure bristled through her body in wild surges, making her head sway and her cock jerk about. She tried to moan that she was cumming, but the shaft in her mouth muffled it.

Her pussy squirted down her legs and she yanked her cock back out of Marla. A glorious shower of cum spewed over Marla's body, running down her beautiful breasts and covering her entire stomach. Jenine moaned around the cock and continued to jerk herself off, glazing her sister's pussy and thighs in more juicy spunk.

Just then, Jenine felt the cum start to flood her belly. Warm, delicious spunk flood down her gullet. It made her belly start to expand and she moaned happily.

In front of her, Marla was getting the same treatment. Cum bubbled into her tummy and Josiah moaned loudly. He thrust against her face and his balls sloshed around. More cum poured forth from his cocks, filling both of the girls to the brim with his cum. In almost unison, cum spurted out of their noses. He groaned happily and pulled his dicks out of the girls' mouths.

"Talk about a fuck..." Josiah groaned, flopping back on the pillows.

"Uhhh... Huhhh..." Jenine sighed weakly and she collapsed on her sister's inert form.

Cum covering everything, they were all thoroughly exhausted and pleased.

*******

"So recent reports show that the stresses of life may be interfering with the pure ecstasy of their interactions. It would appear that Marla lost her job because of all the sex. She forgot about it one day and she got fired." Fos informed Bae.

"Well that's bad. We can't have life interfering with the sex." Bae laughed, "What are our options?"

"We need to find some way to just remove life needs from the equation. Unlike our society and our race, humans still work for their income and their food. Our changes have made her start to eat a lot more, her and the other two. Their bodies are needing a lot more energy to keep going." Fos explained.

"If I may suggest a plan?" IO popped up.

"Yes IO?" Bae asked the AI.

"Give them the money they need." IO said.

"I don't know if you know this or not IO, but I don't keep a stock of primitive currency around here." Bae chuckled.

"No, we don't. But, there is something we could do! We hack into the banks of the Earth. Simple as that. We pull a few cents from every bank account in the world and deposit it in hers. Then we erase all evidence of the transactions." Fos said eagerly.

"My calculations show that would give them approximately six hundred and fifty two million, four hundred and nineteen thousand, six hundred and twelve dollars and three cents. That is based on the word 'few' meaning three." IO said a moment later.

"That's enough money, right? That should give her all she needs to keep going." Bae nodded.

"I'm worried that might be too much. That might make them focus on the money instead of the sex. Let's make it an even one million. Enough for them to live on for the duration of our experiment. Live comfortable and easily." Fos said, "IO?"

"Entering their systems now." IO said, hacking into the Earthen systems.

"How long will this...?" Bae started.

"Done. Subject Marla's bank account now has one million dollars even." IO told them.

"Good, let's continue the observations." Fos smiled.

"Yea, let's." Bae grinned, starting to rub her cock.

*******

CHAPTER 8 - RICHES

Marla was feeling a little depressed as she got on her laptop to check her bank account. She had recently called her boss and found that she had been let go. It was just a job at a local department store, but it was her only income. She had a small bit of savings and so she was checking her account to get an exact number. She needed to plan out rent and other bills to see how long she could last.

"Wh... What... No... That can't be." Marla stuttered, quite taken aback by the seven digits in her bank account. A little over a million written right beneath her account number and her own name. She pushed the computer aside and scrambled for the phone. Her fingers shook as she dialed her bank. The system had her put in her account number and she requested live customer service.

"Hello, this is Joan and you have reached the New York branch of Chase bank. How may I help you Marla?" The woman asked over the phone.

"H... Hi... What is... What is my balance?" Marla asked. Her body was numb and she didn't really react to the woman reading the number. She just stared at the opposite wall with her mouth hanging open. The woman asked if she needed anything else, "Is... Is that... An error or something?"

"No, ma'am. I can assure you that is your balance." Joan replied.

"The... Thank you... That's all." Marla said, hanging up. She just sat on the couch, staring blankly at the wall. It was impossible, there was no way she was a millionaire. But she had called the bank, confirmed it and they had told her it wasn't an error. How it happened was a mystery, all there was now was to go try and withdraw some.

"I'm leaving sis." Jenine called from the front door.

"Huh?" Marla looked up. Jenine was standing at the door with her normal clothes on. There were two women standing at the door in fine suits.

"I'm going out with Quinn and Quill. We're going shopping and maybe we'll go to dinner tonight." Jenine said, waving as she walked out.

"Well I'm going to the bank." Marla smirked widely.

Rushing to the bedroom, she put on some clothes for the first time in days and dashed out the door.

*******

"Josiah! We're millionaires. I'm holding five thousand dollars in my hand! I can't believe it!" Marla exclaimed as she looked into the envelope again.

"Seriously? This isn't some joke, is it?" His voice came back over the cell phone a moment later.

"No! It's no joke! I want you to move in with me! Marry me! We'll be happy together forever!" Marla almost yelled into the phone.

There was a minute of silence and Marla's heart sank. She was worried that he was going to say no. All their sex had been so wonderful and Josiah was such a nice guy. She wanted to live with him forever.

"Alright. I'll start packing. But... I think I'm going to keep my job. I like working at here, I want to keep doing it." Josiah spoke up, his voice a little shaky.

"Eeeeee~!!" Marla squealed happily, "I'm getting married!"

"Bit of a surprise, but yes, we are." Josiah chuckled.

"Why do you want to keep working at that cab shop though? Doesn't it suck?" Marla asked him, "You spend forty hours a week working on cabs."

"I enjoy working with engines and it's not hard work. I rotate tires, change breakpads and tune engines. Believe it or not, I can go a few hours without thinking about sex." Josiah teased her.

"Fine then, let's just stop having sex." Marla huffed angrily.

"You couldn't survive." Josiah said knowingly.

"Damn it. Just start packing and come move in." Marla grumbled.

"Will do love." Josiah made a kissing sound over the phone.

*******

Marla helped Josiah carry his last few boxes into her apartment. He had left a lot of his old furniture in his apartment for the manager to deal with. He just wanted to get it done and have sex with Marla, because even his better self-control started to wane the moment he was around her. Something about just being near her made his libido erupt forth like a volcano.

"Marla! Josiah!" A girl called down the hall to them as they carried the last two boxes through the door.

"What?" Marla asked, glancing out the door.

1...34567...13