SpecimensAtTheRanch.com Ch. 01

Story Info
(PowerBand) 01 The Ranch. Eric acquires an isolated property.
869 words
3.87
17.2k
15
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ninebol
ninebol
156 Followers

Foreword: The reader is invited to see archived PowerBand stories for background on Eric's abilities and how he acquired them.

*****

The Ranch

Apparently some real estate developer didn't do his homework. He found a small isolated ranch somewhere outside of Palm Springs. Located miles off any paved road, it was surrounded by inhospitable desert, all of it under government ownership. The elderly rancher had let the operation fall into disrepair. Neither of his son's cared to work the piece. The land wasn't all that fertile, no mineral resources of note, freshwater limited to a single, modestly productive well, the homestead old and dated, the work hard and unappealing. Good luck finding a marriageable women willing to move out to the middle of nowhere. When the old man died, the sons sold it on the first offer.

The developer had big plans. He was going to build an exclusive golf/tennis/spa resort at the secluded location. The plan was to provide the ultimate in luxury and privacy, catering to high rollers. Sell memberships, timeshares, condos, make a tidy fortune. He started investing in infrastructure: access, clubhouse, power, communications, service facilities. He had completed the first two private cottages, a large multi-bedroom private mansion, and was mostly done with the first block of patio condos, crossing the T's and dotting the I's when he discovered an impassable roadblock to his plans. A tiny blind desert fish, clinging to life in isolated caves, depended on the aquifer he had planned to tap to expand the water supply.

He consulted some top water law experts. They told him it was hopeless. The issue had been fought by way bigger players than he, mineral extraction outfits with lots more lawyers. Without water, the whole operation was doomed. Demoralized, he sold the whole operation to Eric for pennies on the dollar. Eric used the PowerBand on the fellow to make him think he was lucky to find any buyer at all, happy with the outcome. The remote location would enable Eric's plan for a self contained community of healthy attractive adults, all acting out according to his wishes, living in a fantasy of his creation.

Eric only needed some small investment to get the place in shape. Nearly complete, the clubhouse had corporate offices, meeting rooms, workout center, swimming pool, tennis courts, health spa, a restaurant, and a disco bar. The condo block formed a U shaped enclosure around the central courtyard. It was all luxury units with poolside walkout patios. Most of the condos were one or two bedroom units while several had three or four bedrooms. All of the condos had unused garages. None of the specimens owned a car by the time they moved to the Ranch. The two finished 'cottages' were more like modest luxury homes with all the amenities, private yards, and hot tubs. Eric hired a crew for the construction work, using the PowerBand to ensure total discretion, making them unable to talk about the job with anybody, ever. A tall chain link fence surrounded the property. Rooted in concrete and topped with razor wire, it had perimeter sensors set along it. A formidable gate blocked access to the private road and kept uninvited wanderers off the property. In addition to finishing the remaining construction, the crew installed hi-def surveillance cameras around most of the property, all fed to a server farm at the corporate offices. Nearly every corner of the property was monitored except Eric's house. It remained privately offline.

Eric assumed one of the finished cottages for his private residence when he visited the Ranch. Located slightly apart from the rest of the Ranch compound, he could choose to have periods of separation from the hectic Ranch life.

The mansion and condos were kept at a comfortable temperature so that no one needed clothing. All the specimens slept in the nude without blankets or sheets. Lights were kept low at night for sleeping, but high sensitivity cameras made sure everything they did was recorded. After adjustment from the PowerBand, the staff and guests were all obscenely exhibitionist, always making their fucking a public performance. Eric made it so the specimens were blind to the very existence of the cameras, never looking at them, never hiding from them.

Every space at the Ranch was nicely decorated. Fine artwork was displayed around. Most of the paintings and sculptures were erotic in nature, depicting various sexual escapades. All furniture was upholstered in easy to clean vinyl. With so much messy sex going on all the time, vinyl made the wench's jobs easier. All the furniture was comfortable, encouraging a living style of pampered leisure. Many of the pieces were built to facilitate explicit fucking, cradling one or more specimens for extended sessions of maximum penetration. Any specimen who felt that recurring urge to be used could drape themselves across one of these pieces, spread and ready, self stroking idly, waiting patiently for another guest to oblige. With one of the many cameras trained strategically, these pieces presented many opportunities for solo exhibitionism.

Recreation and entertainment facilities were luxuriously appointed. In all, Ranch guest specimens a life of leisure and pleasure, captured in exquisite detail, presented for subscription viewing at SpecimensAtTheRanch.com.

ninebol
ninebol
156 Followers