SpecimensAtTheRanch.com Ch. 03

Story Info
03 The Birds and the Bees.
2k words
4.06
7.1k
5
1

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ninebol
ninebol
156 Followers

The Birds and the Bees

Normally Eric kept around forty to fifty Guest Specimens at the Ranch. To keep these song birds in a life of pampered luxury required a Staff of almost thirty specimens. They were known as the worker bees:

1 manager

12 wenches

3 technology workers

2 guards

4 maintenance workers

5 kitchen help

1 driver

1 trainer/monitor

Management

First, Eric needed a manager. He had no intention of running this himself. He just wanted to spin it up and enjoy the results. He might interject from time to time with adjustments, additions, or improvements. But he had no interest in day to day details. He found just the person at an upscale country club. Sharri was the hospitality manager, a job she excelled at. In her thirties, but still as beautiful as she was in college, Eric captured her after work one evening. She spent an entire weekend at his mansion, naked, on her back or on her knees, servicing him and his other female slaves. To make her exit from her old job clean, she put in her two weeks notice that Monday, citing personal reasons for her departure. Sharri sold everything she owned, liquidated her investments, and transferred all her property to the Harem Trust, like all of Eric's slaves. She said goodbye to her friends and quietly removed herself from her old life.

Once free to move, Eric took Sharri out to the Ranch and set her up in the main home. Eric had inducted many slaves like this over the years. He knew how to make their departure from normal society seem routine. Occasional family questions were always handled by a personal visit and application of the PowerBand. Whoever he visited ended up happy for their friend or family member. They also usually found themselves with some exotic sexual urges woven into their personalities. Because he could.

To keep Sharri company, Eric brought the three Sushi Girls out to the Ranch with her. They didn't speak a word of English. But they sure knew how to keep a bed warm. He had plans for them to take up residence in one of the exhibition condos, as soon as he found a suitable mate for them.

During the day, Sharri was the undisputed leader of the staff specimens. But a night, she slipped naturally into a generic, fuck-all slut, ready for any coupling, any partner, any position.

The Wenches

For serving wenches, Eric selected a group of women who were all similar in height and overall build. They were, however, chosen to represent a diverse set of ethnic origins: Black, Hispanic, Nordic, Mediterranean, Mid-Eastern, Indo-Asian, Amer-Indian, and the like. Needless to say, they were all fine looking specimens. Eric moved them into the main house. He used the PowerBand to sculpt their bodies to be nearly identical in proportions; large high breasts, hourglass waists, wide hips, generous asses, and long, curvy legs.

They would function as the Ranch maids, waitresses, masseuses, and all-around servant girls. Eric fit them in identical fetish French Maid outfits. Their similar proportions meant that serving wenches did not have their own clothing. They simply took a clean uniform from their group closet, as needed. Black lace-up bustiers supported their breasts from below, holding them up and pushed out, but left their pierced nipples exposed. The skirt was more of a lacy frill, stopping half way down their ass, leaving their hairless, pierced pussies on display. Fishnet stockings were held up by garter straps integrated into the bustier. Four-inch spike heels made their legs look even longer. Teeny little maid's hats perched on top of their heads, giving them that vacuous tart look. They spent their days dressed up as sexy servants, indulging the guest specimens in whatever service they required, responding with eager pleasure to all advances, treating other residents like royalty.

Eric used the PowerBand deeply on each one, making them think it was their inescapable lot in life, content to serve day in and day out, happy to be ogled and groped. He sculpted their personalities as well, suppressing their sense of individual self, forgetting their given names, thinking of themselves as interchangeable servants, always answering to the generic term 'wench'. By adding a modifier to that term, a guest could indicate what kind of service he or she required: serving wench, maid wench, bathing wench, cunnilingus wench, fuck wench. They dutifully worked seven day weeks, from before the guests woke, until after the guests were done partying and back in their condos.

Technology Workers

There were three staff members responsible for the technical upkeep of the compound. They stayed quite busy. What, with a network of over 100 hi-def cameras, a server farm, a website, dozens of wifi repeaters, and miles of cables to look after, sometimes they needed to call in the help of one or two of the maintenance workers. The system admin was a true genius who Eric tracked down via a PI. Richard had been a shy, small man with greasy hair, thick glasses and bad skin. He was easy to convince with the two carrots of a vastly improved physique and access to all the women he would ever want. His two assistants were both female, attractive, and (thanks to the PowerBand) unswervingly obedient to Richard.

Guards

Eric kept one man and one woman as guards. Thanks to mental and psychological manipulations from the PowerBand, no guarding was needed to keep the specimen collection in line. Everyone happily played their part. Anytime there was an issue, Sherry noted it and Eric resolved it. The guards main job was to monitor the perimeter of the property and deal with any intrusions. High tech security equipment made that job quite easy. This gave the two sexy guards plenty of leisure to contribute to the various escapades of the Guests.

Maintenance Workers 4

The four maintenance workers were all men. Eric had chosen them to be broadly skilled handyman types. They were assigned to keep the facilities running and attractive. When not doing carpenter/plumber/electrician type duties, they kept busy as gardeners and landscapers. Their 'uniform' normally consisted of tiny high-visibility green bikini underwear that served mostly as elastic hammocks to keep their big heavy cocks out of the way as they worked. They always wore appropriate protective work clothing if needed for some particular task.

Kitchen Help

Eric found an excellent female chef and assigned four more women to assist her in running the kitchen. Due to the large number of residents, they served all meals buffet style. The food was alway good, but of course, no one ever complained. Eric had used the PowerBand to ensure everyone, guest and staff alike, felt happy to be in paradise.

Driver

Round trip to the city was about six hours. Eric assigned one woman to drive a delivery truck once a day for supplies. Each department tracked their needs and Sharri had a list for the driver each day. Everything was pre-ordered, so the driver only had to make well organized stops. Normally Roberta drove one of the limos for passengers, but every once in a while, someone got a ride with the truck. On weekends and holidays, when pickups were not feasible, the driver pressed herself as an additional kitchen worker bee.

Trainer/Monitor

Eric captured a nurse with a strong fitness background to run the Ranch fitness center. Every resident spent an hour a day working out, and staff was exempt from their duties for that hour. Wenches could get their exercise in peace. The trainer kept an eye out for any personal health or medical issues. On occasion, Eric was called in to resolve issues. The PowerBand could heal any disease or injury. Anytime the trainer suspected abuse or conflict issues, the parties involved would be brought to heel.

The Staff mansion had six bedroom suites, one for each male member of Staff. Each bedroom had its own full bathroom. The rooms were large enough for a king bed plus extra comfortable furniture. The female staff specimens outnumbered the men by five to one. At night, each male Staff member bed down with multiple women. Eric used the PowerBand to remove any inclination towards favoritism. The women chose their bedmates anew each night. Eric inserted into the female staff a strict block preventing them from sleeping in the same bed two nights in a row. He also gave the women an underlying urge sleep with all the other female staff in an unorganized random rotation. The men fucked whoever showed up in their bed.

It went without saying that everybody at the Ranch, guest or staff, male or female, were all healthy, attractive specimens. The women were all sumptuously beautiful. The men were all ruggedly handsome, with PowerBand enhanced cocks, both in exceptional size and erectile prowess. They could hold an erection as long as they wished and could issue repeated orgasms, giving large volumes of fresh come each time. Eric overlay each woman with a hyperactive libido, an endless desire for more and more sex, and a built in drive for multiple orgasms, over and over, throughout the day and night. As Eric kept the male population in short supply, female specimens relied on regular lesbian communion to stay sexually satisfied.

There was one more important change Eric inserted into every specimen on the Ranch. He removed any and all embarrassment they may have had with masturbation. The guest specimens were so comfortable with self pleasuring that all considered it acceptable to do whenever the urge arose. Seeing another specimen pleasuring herself made one smile affirmatively. And any time he felt like it, a specimen was welcome to jack off while others looked on. Since everyone at the Ranch was surrounded by other specimens engaged in various erotic activities, it was hard to think of anything besides sex. Self pleasure was a normal part of Ranch life.

Acceptable as public masturbation was, it was actually fairly uncommon to see a male guest specimen beating off. Surrounded as they were at all times by willing, horny women, a man didn't need to stroke himself, except maybe to get ready for sex. Even then, if he needed assistance getting hard, he only had to summon a handy serving wench and have her lick his balls until he was rock hard.

The female guest specimens were given a quite different relationship with masturbation. Self stimulation was so common, anytime four or five women gathered for conversation or some activity besides sex, two or three of them might be fingering their cunts at any particular time. Eric turned self touching and feeling into a deeply rooted subconscious habit for every female on the Ranch, especially the song bird guests. A woman's hand would regularly stroke her nipples or slip between her legs without her awareness it was happening. After a good fuck, often a woman would spend considerable time giving her cunt a soothing massage, calming down her swollen labia, enjoying the creamy goo with her fingertips. Of course, any of these excuses for touching herself usually led a female specimen to full on masturbation, legs up, knees wide, middle finger on clit, grunting, squealing, crying out loudly when release arrived. Seeing another specimen masturbating or hearing her come often triggered copy cat activity in those around her, causing waves of self pleasuring to spread around, eventually cycling back and reinfecting a specimen over and over. Sometimes the only way for a woman to avoid self abuse was to convince some other specimen to fuck her.

Staff specimens had a more muted relationship with masturbation. After all, they did have jobs to perform. Eric made them able to enjoy seeing guests cavorting and not get too overly excited. For them, being around a group of healthy, attractive guests who were regularly fucking in various configurations was just a perk of the job. Masturbation was not forbidden, or even discouraged. They just had the self control to wait for appropriate down time to indulge their urges, either alone or with some other specimen. Staff was welcome to ogle the beautiful song birds without embarrassment or guilt, as long as their assigned duties were attended to properly.

Most of the guests lived a life of freeform sexual expression, changing partners at will, forming no emotional attachments, experimenting with continuously varying adventures without prejudice or agenda. A subset of the guests had a bit more scripted experience. Some of their stories follow.

ninebol
ninebol
156 Followers