SpecimensAtTheRanch.com Ch. 04

Story Info
04 The Lottery. One never knows.
3.8k words
4.18
6k
3
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ninebol
ninebol
155 Followers

The Lottery

Eric's personally favorite exhibition was the one he called The Lottery. It also featured the highest hit rate at SpecimensAtTheRanch.com, especially on Saturday evenings. Housed in the largest condominium at the Ranch, he seeded it with four women and four men. This condo had four bedrooms, one master and three regular, although it was quite common for one or two beds to be unoccupied at night. Where a Lottery specimen slept might not be his or her choice, depending on their luck in the weekly drawing.

Eric selected these eight specimens over the course of several weeks. He gave them until a specific date to disengage from their old lives, meeting at a prearranged location, bringing only the clothes on their backs. Roberta picked them up one morning in the big white limo and made the long drive out to The Ranch. Roberta joined them in the rec center to eat lunch, then ushered them to their condo. Eric was already there, ready to initiate them into their new digs. Ranch manager Sherri and Lena, one of the serving wenches, were there to assist. Sharri was dressed in her 'work outfit', barefoot naked except for a bright red G-string bikini bottom. Lena, wearing her standard wench outfit, was of second generation Iranian descent. Eric found her dark complexion and sultry looks to be quite irresistible.

Eric employed the full capabilities of the PowerBand as he inducted them, making changes to their physiques and personalities as he talked. "Welcome all of you to The Ranch. I am quite sure you will have a grand time during your stay here. At this time you should all remove your clothing and place them in the bag Lena is holding."

The eight specimens calmly stripped, adding their discarded clothes to the large plastic garbage bag Lena held open. Eric continued, "From now on, all eight of you will lose all sexual gender

preference you may have had. It makes no difference to you, on any level, whether you are fucking a man or fucking a woman. You all take great delight when a man comes in your mouth, and you thoroughly enjoy sucking cock, soft or hard, whether he comes or not. You also now crave regular anal sex, so offering your asshole to the others, crying out with joy as it gets stretched out by cocks and dildos, licking whatever it was clean when done will become second nature."

Reaching into a box held by Sharri, Eric displayed one black and one pink leather collar, "You will be wearing one of two leather collars at all times, designating you as either a Top or a Pussy."

He held up four polished black collars, each lined with shiny chrome studded spikes, "If you are wearing a black collar like this one, you are a Top."

He took the collars and buckled then onto two men and two women. "When you are a Top, you get to order the Pussies around, make them do humiliating things. Tops get to fuck Pussies any time they want. A top can use any manner of sex toy on a pussy they wish. I'll show you the sex toys in a minute."

Eric had the remaining men and women kneel down in a row facing forward, sitting on their heels, knees wide, head down, hands clasped behind their heads. He locked pink collars around their necks, using the PowerBand to flood their minds as he spoke, "Feel it, now. Feel that rush of subservience wash over you. As the lock clicks shut, your body shivers and your freewill shuts down. The word 'no' vanishes from your vocabulary, replaced by 'Yes, Ma'am' or 'Yes Sir'. You find yourself open to instructions from a Top, acting on those instructions without hesitation, unable to resist. Even if those instructions bring you humiliation, embarrassment, disgust, or even a little pain and discomfort, you will comply to the best of your ability. While performing for your Top, you will vividly express whatever humiliation or discomfort you experience. You exist for the entertainment of the Tops, so being honest about your feelings is as important as being obedient to their instructions. Stand up now and meet you new superiors."

The Pussies stood, inspecting their new collars by feeling their own and looking closely at their peers. Each collar had a small padlock at the back, ensuring it would not come off without the key. Though well padded with bright pink leather, the collars had a flat woven steel core that made them flexible yet impervious to any tool found in the condo. Attached to the front of each collar was a short length of quarter inch cable, sheathed in matching pink vinyl. The end of the cable leash was fixed with an adult sized pacifier, which had two uses. The curved shield was made of tough colored plastic and made the leash very easy to hold onto and control the Pussy. The insertion end was large enough to fill the mouth and prevent any spoken word. The insertion end was separated from the shield by a wide, flat bite stem. The plug was a three inch section of soft pink silicone shaped and textured like the business end of a real cock.

Eric had the four Tops stand in front of the Pussies. Through wordless use ot the PowerBand, they line up in pairs as Ff, Fm, Mf, and Mm. "Tops, take your Pussy's gag and force it into their mouth. Pussies, whenever a Top wants, he or she can shove your gag in your mouth. You will always take it in without hesitation."

All four Pussies opened wide for their gag, biting down onto the stem. The tip had a spongy texture that closely mimicked a real cock head. The female Pussies recognized that feel, but for both male Pussies, this was the first time they had anything cock shaped in their mouths. They explored the bottom side of the fake cock with their tongues, but the phallus filled their mouths, not leaving much room. The squishy head pressed at the back of their mouth, almost deep enough to make them gag, just like a real cock. On the outside, the curved shield was shaped like two red lipstick covered lips, open in a wide cartoonish smile with a short fake tongue protruding forward, draped over the end of the leash cable. Filled with some sort of animated gel, the fake tongue wiggled and writhed realistically with their head movements.

Eric told them, "You'll find it quite impossible to remove the gag from your own mouth. Only a Top can do that for you. For now, Tops, take your Pussy's gag out and lead them after me."

Eric led the four couples from the front living room toward the back of the condo where the playroom was. Each Top had a grip on his or her Pussy's leash, tugging rudely. The Pussies tagged along like puppies being leash trained for the first time.

In the playroom the Lottery specimens found a trove of fetish equipment. There were several bondage frames, each configured for a different position of restraint. The walls were lined with an extensive collection of alternative sex toys. Most of it was obviously familiar in its purpose. But some of the equipment was going to take some experimentation to uncover what fun it might enable.

Eric reopened the PowerBand connection into his slaves, "Before I leave you on your own, I want to make sure everyone knows what the rules are. For Pussies the rules are quite simple. You always do what you are told. Try to make it as pleasurable for the Tops as you can. You always fuck back as vigorously as you can, within the limits of your ability, or the limits of whatever bondage predicament you are in. That's about it. Whenever you are wearing a pink collar, you are an obedient pleasure doll."

"Tops, you may be in control, but your rule set is more detailed, more complex. Your most important rule is you may not injure the Pussies. A little discomfort now and then is fair game. You are welcome to shamelessly enjoy their debasement at any time. By lot, you all will be assigned to be a Pussy at some point. All of you will vividly remember what you do and what id done to you, no matter your role. The game will start in a couple of days. This game is rigged so that in the long run, you will probably spend more than half of your life as a Pussy. Remember, the man or woman you are mistreating will be on Top of you at some point. That thought might temper what you do. Or that thought might make you want to get your licks in, while you can. Your choice, as long as the Pussies are not injured in any way. Anyone breaking that rule will be assigned permanent Pussy status." Eric focused the PowerBand on them, making them all tense up in fear at the thought of permanet Pussyhood, endless sexual servitude, relentless pain and degradation, 24X7X52.

"You'll notice that your Top collars have a tag in the front. These are numbered from one to four. The numbers indicate a precedence order among you. The number one Top does not get to sexually dominate the other Tops. Number one only gets first pick of the Pussies. They get to sleep in the master bedroom. They get to be first in line for meals. They can even steal a Pussy from the other Tops, if desired. Your order will be determined in the weekly Lottery.

"Tops must make sure the Pussies' physical needs are met. That includes mundane things like eating, sleeping, resting, going to the bathroom, and brushing teeth. Everyone needs to get an hour and a half of vigorous exercise at the workout center every day. Breath hard, get tired and sweaty. That includes the Pussies under your control. Take them to the gym. You can either supervise their workout yourself or enroll them in one of the trainer-led classes. It will be your choice if your Pussy showers after his workout. Every Pussy is to be taken to see the head Trainer every day. She will examine the Pussy to see if any injury has occurred or if any modification of his treatment is required. All meals are served buffet style at the rec center. If a Pussy is in restraints and cannot use her hands, you'll need to feed her and otherwise take care of her. Only you can balance between the mundane effort of hand feeding a Pussy, and their humiliation of being helpless in public.

"Beyond that, you are free to do whatever you want with the Pussies. Fuck them any way you want or make them puppet-fuck each other. Always check regularly that they are well lubricated. You'll find bottles of sex lube conveniently located all over the compound. You can dress him in anything you want from this playroom and parade them around the Ranch. A Pussy must be restrained and escorted at all times in public. This is an important rule. A pussy is not free to wander about by herself. Beyond the Ranch compound there is nothing but hostile desert, so none of you have any reason to go anywhere. You can enter any building you want. There are few doors anywhere on the Ranch, none of them locked. You can visit the other Guest dwellings. You can have sex with the other residents, or you can order a Pussy to fuck anyone you wish, as long as the other resident is willing. Have fun, use your imagination. You'll find multiple porn channels on TV if you need some inspiration."

"I have other things to attend," he said, looking at Sharri and Lena's bodies. "For the next few days rotate partners. Make sure all four of you Tops spend time dominating all four Pussies, at least once. I'll be back to switch roles and repeat your training in a few days." None of the Lottery specimens had noticed the physical changes Eric had PowerBand made in them while instructing. All eight specimens were now completely bald from head to toe, even eyebrows. Only eyelashes remained. All eight had pierced nipples with large seamless gold rings set. The women were given overly large breasts. He had left the men with their original cock sizes, but had enlarged their balls to be nearly apple sized. Big enough to generate huge volumes of come every time they orgasmed. Big enough to make them walk with a waddle from now on.

Eric took Sharri, Lena, and two other dark skinned wenches to his private residence for the night. Two days later, first thing in the morning he and Sharri snuck into the Lottery residence to catch an unabashed view of the activities. He used the PowerBand to make them ignore him and Sharri. Both male Pussies were strapped to restraining frames in the playroom. They were being attended by a male Top, who was switching indiscriminately between assholes and mouths. One of the male Pussies was suspended in a sort of doggy sex position: his ass raised and presented, his head lifted by a strap across his forehead that kept his mouth accessible. A large hi-def monitor placed a few inches from his nose filled his visual field with non-stop gay bondage porn.

The two female Pussies were upstairs on beds. At bedtime the Lottery specimens had discovered that all four beds in their home were equipped with an array of restraining anchors, facilitating the extended imprisonment and rape of a Pussy, if so desired. One girl Pussy was on her back, legs restrained high and wide, getting fucked by the other male Top. Her eyes were glazed over from endless forced orgasms. The other female Pussy was on a different bed unrestrained. She was on her knees, orally servicing one female Top who held her leash, calling her obscene names, urging her on. The other Top reamed her out from behind wearing a strapon dildo. She had discovered a special feature of the strapons Eric had provided the women on the Ranch. They had a wide enough base to distribute the pressure of thrusting so that soreness from extended wearing was not an issue. The base had a small ridge that nestled between their labia and was was covered with soft, squishy fingers that counter-stimulated with every thrust. The result, fucking someone with a strapon had double rewards with every thrust. She got the ego boost of dominating a man or woman plus the selfish pleasure of masturbating. The dildos included a pair of fake balls suspended in a gel filled pouch, giving its wearer realistic look and feel testacles.

Eric had all Pussies released and the whole troop gather in the playroom, kneeling in a circle. Sharri was entrusted with the key. She removed all the collars. The black collars were merely buckled on. No key was required.

Eric instructed them all, "Whenever any you find yourself without a collar around your neck, every one of you will revert to the persona of a Pussy. You will be completely subservient to all the other specimens here at the Ranch. Each of you feels this way right now. If I were to walk away, you would remain compliant fucktoys, available to anyone else."

Sharri placed the black collars around the other four specimens and the pink collars on the new Pussies. To the best of his memory, Eric repeated the earlier instructions, letting each Lottery specimen experience the alternate point of view.

Once done, he left them to their own devices while he attended details of making sure the Ranch was operating smoothly without his direct oversight. The website developers had many questions on how he wanted it to work. It would have been quite tedious if the two developers hadn't been cute chicks.

He let the Lottery specimens play in this configuration for several days until after dinner the following Saturday. It was six o'clock and the entire Ranch community gathered for the first weekly Lottery. Eric lingered in the background, in case Sharri needed any help, which she didn't. Shari called the Tops and Pussies up onto a raised platform in the middle of the rec-room that served as a stage of sorts. Sharri removed all their collars, restraints, toys, and fetish clothes and placed them on a table next to several extra pink collars. Sharri lined up the eight naked guests and had them sit on their heels with their hands knit behind their heads.

Sharri held up a canvas bag and addressed the collected residents, "In this bag I have seven pink balls and four black ones. Each Lottery specimen will reach into the bag and choose their color of collar for the next week. It is completely random which color of collar he or she selects, except the odds are there will be more Pussies than Tops. Most frequently there will be three Tops and five Pussies for any particular week. Some weeks there may only be two Tops sharing six Pussies. There are only four black balls, so Tops are limited to four on four. Every couple of months one lucky specimen will have the privilege of being the only Top with seven Pussies to entertain him or her."

Sharri held the cloth bag in front of the first in line, a man. He reached in and pulled out a pink ball. The whole crowd broke out in a cheer. Sharri locked a pink collar around his neck. The man shivered as the lock closed, but he smiled for the crowd, apparently happy about it. Two women went next. Both pulled pink balls from the bag. Sharri applied their collars and the crowd laughed and clapped while the two leaned together for a quick kiss. A man went next. There were now four of each colored ball in the bag; even odds. He looked greatly disappointed when he drew a pink ball, but as the collar clicked shut his attitude and his expression changed to one of serene satisfaction, his cock got hard, and his hips started involuntarily humping, seemingly unaffected by the derisive laughter and cat calls from the audience. Sharri offered the bag to a woman. She drew out a black ball and jumped to her feet in excitement. She could barely stand still while Sharri examined her black ball. She had drawn the number two ball, and received the matching Top collar. The newly minted Top turned to Sharri and gave her a nipple-to-nipple hug that went on a bit too long. While Sharri approached the last male Lottery specimen, the lead Top slipped into a strapon from the table, buckling it nice and tight. The fellow pulled a pink ball. He remained kneeling and bowed his head in acceptance as the pink collar was locked onto him. Only one woman was left. She hesitated, blowing on her fingers for luck. Victorious, she held up a black ball. After receiving her symbolic number four collar from Sharri, she and the other Top hugged and kissed, celebrating their good fortune

The lead Top was Kayla, a tall, broad shouldered black woman with prominent Afro-american features that had been exaggerated by Eric's PowerBand. She had large protruding lips, jet black skin, and a big bubble ass. He had enhanced her muscles to be like a ripped body builder radiated an image power that induced fear in the Pussies. Getting first pick, she selected two males and a female and forced their gags into their mouths. She grabbed one of her men by the neck, the one who had looked disappointed, and forced him face down on the table up on the stage. She made the other man kneel under the table, telling him, "Reach up with both hands and fondle that hard cock and balls. Keep his cock pointed right at the bridge of your nose. Keep staring at it until I get back, When I start fucking him, you start jacking him off."

Kayla picked up the mitten straps and slipped her girl Pussy into them. The fingerless mittens forced her hands into a fist. The wrist straps had loops that buckled around her thighs. Another leather belt around her waist had loops for her elbows. Her arms were now pinned uselessly down her sides. She had the Pussy sit on the edge of the platform and pushed her onto her back with her tailbone right at the edge, her cunt available. Kayla tormented her Pussy, "I am going to leave you in these straps until next week's Lottery. You won't be able feed yourself or scratch an itch, or even wipe your own ass after you shit. You can neither defend yourself nor participate if somebody decides to fuck you. And probably worst of all, you cannot masturbate when you get horny." Kayla addressed the crowd, "Are there any men out there that want to fuck this Pussy?" Three men raised their hands and formed a queue between her legs. Kayla turned to her male Pussy, patiently bent forward on the end of the table, squirted some lube on the dildo, and started hammering him.

The other Top was Gina, a tall skinny gal with green eyes and LOTS of freckles. Her hair had been red back when she had hair. When Eric had removed her hair, he had made sure her freckles were vividly prominent all over her body, including her scalp and between her legs. The huge tits he had given her looked almost cartoonish on her thin frame. She too had two male Pussie and one female. Gina picked up a riding crop from the table to assist in directing them. She had the girl get on her hands and knees. She had the two males kneel down, one in front, the other behind. Without fanfare, they shoved their cocks in to the hilt. The girl Pussy was trapped between them, gurgling and gagging on the cock in her throat. She tensed up and let out a muffled squeal, probably in orgasm. But it was hard to tell.

ninebol
ninebol
155 Followers
12