Spectacle

Story Info
A beautiful woman is overcome by eroticism and fantasy.
1.2k words
4.03
10.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The one thing that Kelly loved almost as much as sucking and fucking cocks for salty cum, was reading about sucking and fucking cocks for cum. So when a new erotic story came across her desk, Kelly wasted no time getting settled in her favourite reading spot and started turning pages.

She'd barely got past the first five or six pages before she felt that familiar feeling. Word after word. Sentence after sentence, the images began to dance through her mind like flames in a crackling fireplace. A familiar feeling began to overwhelm Kelly. A tickle in her psyche. A warming in her groin area. Her nipples began to swell and press against the lace of her bra, almost to the point of irritating them. She began to feel warm and excited. Her pussy, she could tell, was puckering and feeling moist in her panties. The more Kelly read, the hornier she was getting.

With every flip of the page, her mind consuming more words like candy, her imagination began to race. No longer was she reading about a woman and a man making love. She was now the heroine of the story. It was her shapely body being caressed by the hero. His calloused hands brushing gently over her heaving fake Double D breasts. Instinctively and without hesitation, Kelly slowly inched her hand under her blouse, maneuvering it under her bra. Ever so lightly Kelly pinched her erect nipples, continuing to read the story. Her pouty cock-sucking lips that had ravaged her husbands cock just that morning, mouthing every word printed on the page. Her hands mimicking the actions described on the page. Kelly reflected how her husband had flicked and tongued her nipples that morning and how that made her feel. Every past experience rushed into her memory as she re-enacted the scenario in her dirty slutty mind.

Kelly was overwhelmed at the sensuality of what she read and slowly moved her hand south, slipping it between the fabric of her skirt and cupping the hotness between her legs. At first, only light caresses over her pubic bone, followed by deeper insertions, rubbing the silky material of her panties between her pussy lips, continuously until the friction began to burn her flesh. Kelly yearned for satisfaction. She craved to have skin-on-skin contact, slowly creeping her digits under the elastic, to find her throbbing clitoris. Slowly at first, Kelly began to rub it. Feeling her nub between her fingers, her touch growing increasingly sticky as her arousal continued to climb.

Page after page, Kelly turned, growing more and more invested. This story was unlike any she'd read in a long while. She marveled, briefly during page turns how wonderful the thought of words printed on a page could instill so much fantasy. To turn imagination into something real. Something primal and physical. Kelly was so enamored, with her thoughts, she plunged her fingers inside herself. Slowly, Kelly continued to read and imagine. Her middle finger dancing around her clit, rubbing between her pussy's lips and disappearing inside herself. Kelly was fully invested at this point. She could no longer resist and removed her panties all together. A coolness came over her pubic region, almost cooling the burning desire that had been accumulating there. Kelly leaned back in her seat, positioning herself for easier access and began to really finger her puckering pussy. First one finger, diving deep into her dripping crevice, then two.

Occasionally, from time-to-time, Kelly would pause from her story, to gaze at the sticky dew accumulated on her fingers. Kelly gazed upon how her thumb and forefinger reveling how her flowing juices would stick together. Kelly would smile that devilish grin of hers, proud that she was behaving so primal. Kelly licked her sweet nectar from her fingers and place them back on her pussy, then return to the story.

In real life, away from the office, Kelly was a fuck machine. She loved sex. Man or woman, it didn't matter. As long as she could get beastly and animalistic, Kelly was satisfied. The dirtier and more slutty she could be, the happier Kelly was. Even if she didn't have a cock to ride or a pussy to munch on, Kelly didn't mind taking matters into her own hands. Kelly was a sexual being and needed to be molested as often as possible, no matter at whose hand.

Manipulation of her pussy wasn't enough for this sultry sex kitten. Her nipples were begging to be released from their lacy imprisonment and so mid-story, Kelly unbuttoned her blouse and pulled up her bra. Kelly was now about as naked as one could be still clothed. No longer was she reading the exotic tale, but now Kelly was running on pure instinct. Imagining the likely outcome of the heroine and her hero. Kelly dropped the book to the floor, the pages bending and tearing with the action of doing so. Now Kelly was running on auto-pilot, inserting past sexual prowess into her new found fantasy. Her left hand squeezing and manipulating her enormous fake double d breasts and, now, three fingers plunging hard in and out of her smooth shaven cunt. Kelly was a free spirit. A fuck machine made of flesh and bone. Her actions went on for what felt like an eternity when suddenly, all movement stopped. Kelly was overcome by something equal to an religious experience. Kelly began to convulse and spasm. Hunched over, Kelly was overcome by an explosive orgasm. Her screams, if heard from a distance, would be difficult to distinguish between pleasure and pain. Kelly's body shook and lurched in her seat pausing in a frozen state as a gushing stream of sticky squirt that shot from the deepest depths of her pussy. Kelly did not die, but was clearly was in Heaven. It was pure unadulterated ecstasy, as Kelly collapsed, sliding out of her seat and falling to the floor.

Kelly lied still for a minute, breathing heavily and struggling to catch her breath. This was the hardest that Kelly had cum in a long time. Even harder than the time she fucked two heavily hung black guys behind her neighbourhood pub, so it wasn't surprising that it took a few moments for Kelly to regain her composure and stand up.

As she tucked her breasts back under her bra and buttoned her blouse back up, she was startled by the huge round of applause erupting from all around her. Looking about she saw colleagues and students all standing, clapping and cheering. Kelly couldn't believe that she hadn't noticed the crowd of people who had gathered around her while she was acting out what she was reading. However, she did not panic.

There was no embarrassment nor fear of repercussions for masturbating in the middle of the school library. Instead, Kelly smiled and waved to the crowd as she pulled her skirt down to hide her smooth tanned twat. The crowd slowly dispersed as Kelly returned to her office.

Kelly ignored the clamoring sounds, except for one solitude voice that rose above the murmuring crowd. "Same time next week?" To that, Kelly turned to the young student and gave a smile and a wink.