Spectator Sport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dressed once more, Randolph left the couple in bed just starting again to make love. They had expressed their disappointment at his leaving, was he sure he wouldn't like to join in again? When would they see him again? Was he quite sure he wouldn't like to...?

Randolph had very much enjoyed his bout with Jessie and had ensured she had come very well indeed. Jessie had then half collapsed forward, her arms unable to support her weight, but leaving her bottom high in the air still connected to Randolph. Still pushing against her soft bottom, Randolph had come most pleasantly, adding generously to Hugh's earlier donation. But he then felt it was time to go, time to get on with his plans for the day. He dressed quickly and thanking Jessie and Hugh for use of the spare bed he had gently closed the door to their room.

Randolph stepped, rather jauntily for him, down the hotel steps, stick tap­ping on the stone, and out into the waiting sunshine and in search of breakfast -- he was in need of a 'Full English' to restore his strength.

In the hotel room Jessie and Hugh looked at each other - had they really just done that with Ran­dolph? He was a good friend but...