Spectral

Story Info
Before he died, he said that love would always defeat death.
1.5k words
3.53
7.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lillian was just a young lass of fourteen years, she was sent to an all-girls' boarding school in a bland, concrete-saturated town far, far away from her home town. There she had met a young girl who knew her way around the school – the hierarchies, halls, and much, much more – who went by the birth name of Kate. Kate also had a brother that attended an all-boys' boarding school across town who went by the name of Charles. As Lillian became better acquainted to the siblings, she soon found herself falling into a crush for Charles – that was, until fate found it best to bring a misery worse than Lillian had ever experienced. Killed by an unknown assailant, Charles died a premature ending caused by a bullet to the head. Hours before his death, he had told Lillian, "The bond between two humans is one of the greatest in the universe. Even in death, love will prevail." At the time, Lillian was only 15, but she knew what death meant... She knew his words, however, would one day come in handy...

For three years, Lillian lived in a sorrowful state of mourning and Kate – who had firm beliefs that, in some way, she could bring her brother back – began doing research on the subject of necromancy, her path filled with dead ends and disproved theories. It was, however, on the anniversary of her brother's death that Kate had finally found the only form of simple communication.

"A séance?" Lillian asked, looking around the candle-lit room that was her living room.

"Yes! A séance!" Kate exclaimed in her usual, over-dramatic way as she exploded into the room with a box of red and white candles. Lillian looked over the box of candles, noticing the red ones.

"Hey... Aren't red candles for –?" she started, only to be interrupted by a squeal from Kate.

"Yes, LLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE!" Kate practically sang, twirling about, "We can communicate through your crush on him and my sisterly bond!"

"Crush?! I never had," Lillian exclaimed, a blush spreading over her face.

"Nonsense! I remember that longing look you had in your eyes every time Charlie dared approach ol' St. Claire's!" Kate smiled, setting the box of candles down. "I remember how you'd swoon at the very sight of him – how you'd crave his touch; his attention."

"Hey! I'll admit I had a crush, but –," Lillian exclaimed indignantly, but found herself lost for words. Kate smirked.

"Just help me set up the circle, okay Juliet?" Kate snickered. Lillian obliged, only wanted to have the chance to finally commute with Charles after such a long time. The candles were placed in a pattern: red, red, white, red, red, white, ect. ... In the very center, Kate placed a branch from a rosemary bush that was planted outside her apartment.

"Gods... Goddesses... Hear my plea. Protect us from the demons that may wish malice upon us. Help us find the one we seek," Kate chanted when both she and Lillian had changed into robes of pure white and sat inside the circle. Kate took in a deep inhale of breath, her pert breasts heaving up and down at inhale and exhale. Her usually messy, strawberry blonde hair was now tied back in a neat ponytail.

The same had been done to Lillian's jet black hair. Both girls sat in prayerful silence, the golden candlelight glowing radiant against both girls' otherwise ghostly pale skin.

The two girls sat there for hours. There was no response from the netherworlds and soon it came that Kate had to leave to get to bed for an early-morning class at 4 A.M. ... It was already 11:30 P.M.!

Lillian bided Kate goodbye before preparing herself for bed. Lillian lived alone in a rather roomy apartment that, due to some help her parents always sent regardless of her wishes, was located in the more peaceful part of town.

At about 11:45, Lillian was ready for bed, her hair brushed and pulled into a loose bun. She wore a purple, lacy nightgown that was made of a thin, silky material. Though it fit loosely everywhere else, the material was taught around her full chest, revealing her nipples – hard from being exposed to the sudden chill that now filled her apartment.

"Odd..." Lillian said. "It wasn't cold earlier..." A yawn overtook her, instantly wiping away doubt with a wave of drowsiness. Lillian slipped into the warmth of her bed, escaping the chill that filled her. She sighed to herself, looking at the wall at the side of her bed. "Why did you have to die?" she muttered, closing her eyes.

Lillian was half asleep when she felt something shift in her bed. Something the weight of an average person...

Her eyes slowly opened, finding herself awake in a world colder than the world she had fallen asleep in. Her face felt frozen, but she needed to investigate what the thing in her bed was. However, before she could move, two arms pulled around her waist, pulling her under the covers. A warm, slick protrusion rubbed against her leg.

Lillian screamed, her limbs flailing. "Lil! It's me!" two definite male voices exclaimed in perfect unison. One voice was deep – almost unrecognizable to Lillian, yet at the same time, perfectly known. The other, she could never forget.

"Cha-Charles?" she stammered her flailing stopped. What felt like a human head nuzzled against her back, sending shivers down her spine. It had a full head of unruly hair and a slight stubble growing – at least that was what she could feel against her bare skin... Bare skin?

Lillian looked down at her body to see the arms that held her. Her entire body was naked. The smell of sex, now that she was fully awake, filled the space between the blankets and bed, filling her lungs with its intoxicating odor. It sent vibes down to her pussy, her juices slowly leaking out.

The arms shifted her so that she now faced her captor: an older version of the boy she had once known. His hair was shaggy and dark brown – the way he always had it. His misty grey eyes seemed mistier than she had remembered, but Lillian sincerely knew it was indeed her now dead friend.

"Charles..." Lillian gasped, suddenly realizing the protrusion that had rubbed against her was his cock.

"Lillian..."he smiled, one of his hands slowly stroking her cheek. His other hand rested on her ass.

"W-W-What are you doing here, Charles?" Lillian stammered, trying not to lower herself on his erect member. She held herself up with all her strength with her elbows.

"You and Kate summoned me, didn't you guys?" he said, guiding his hand lower down to her breasts which dangled helplessly over him. He thumbed the right nipple, enjoying the lovely hard feeling.

"Why are you doing this?!" she exclaimed, only to have one of his fingers slip in between her ass cheeks, spreading them slightly. Lillian cried out as he stuffed a finger up her puckered hole with much resistance.

"You want it, do you not?" Charles asked, burrowing his long, slightly bony finger deeper into her asshole.

"N...N...N...N...NO!" she managed to scream between her moans. Charles sighed, his hand on her breast moving on the left.

Lillian screamed out, her back arching. His finger began to pump in and out of her rectum in a steady rhythm. "Why not, Lilly?" Charles asked. Lillian only shook her head, unyielding to his question. Charles only sighed at her stubborn act and, pulling out his finger, the hand on her ass pushed her slowly down onto his cock which, Lillian guessed, was nearly a full foot in length.

Charles moaned out, feeling the tight space that he had discovered. The deeper he pushed, the more she became stretched, her body attempting to fit around his width. Lillian was thrashing at this, her rocking hips only pleasuring this ghostly visitor further.

Lillian could feel her arms become weak with each upward thrust Charles threw at her. Without warning, she collapsed as a body-wracking orgasm hit her, sending her toppling into Charles's arms.

Charles continued fucking the young woman, his grey eyes locked with her now hazy blue ones. Eventually, Lillian gave in; bucking against him, each thrust nearly sending her over the edge. When she came to her second orgasm, Charles's own cum began splurting out into her, filling her up even to her womb.

Exhaustion took Lillian, sending her back into a sleep like she had never experienced. As Charles's cock was pulled out, he whispered, "Until tomorrow night..."

Hours later, Lillian awoke, her sheets covered in... Nothing... She, as when she went to sleep, was still wearing her nightgown and she was still staring at the wall she had been staring at before she fell asleep. She got up and reached down to her panties where the juices brought by a simple wet dream made her black bikini-cuts a simple, spongy mess.

There was a sudden THUMP as something that rolled off her bed hit the floor. When she went down to look at it, she saw a lone, red candle...