Spectral Attractions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmscale
charmscale
870 Followers

I came, gasping and arching against my immaterial lover. My hands reached up to claw at his spiritstuff as I writhed. His entire being rippled against me in pleasure, and he did not let up his relentless stimulation. I peaked, and peaked again, gasping for him to stop, to let me catch my breath, but he did not release me. Finally, my extended orgasm petered out, and I collapsed, exhausted by pleasure.

The spirit lay against me for a minute, letting me catch my breath, and then the merciless stimulation began again. This time, I decided, I was not going to be the only one cumming. I felt around with my mind and my hands until I found his erect cock. At first, my hands passed through it, encountering little resistance, but, as I stimulated it, it solidified. The spirit started to move it out of my reach.

"No," I gasped. "Let me have it. Stick it in my mouth. I want it in my mouth."

I felt the spirit's huge member pass my lips. I could just barely fit the tip into my mouth. I began to suck on it, caressing in with my tongue and bobbing my head forward and back. I wrapped my hand around the upper half, enthusiastically stimulating the spirit's entire length. My mouth was so very full of smooth, round, fat dick. The taste was like distilled sex. Salty, immaterial precum tingled in my mouth. Oh god, how I wanted this. I wanted to make him cum.

And he wanted to make me cum first. I struggled to hold off my orgasm, determined to make him cum with me, whether he liked it or not.

With a shudder, the spirit came. I released my hold on my own orgasm, and it erupted like a geyser, overwhelming my mind and erasing all thought in its wake. Oh, god, oh god... I was cumming, cumming, CUMMING! And he was cumming too, cumming inside me, inside my mouth, my mind, my heart, filling me like I'd never been filled before. Oh god...

Fortunately, he froze as he came. If he hadn't, I might have cum until I passed out from exhausted overstimulation, high on both my pleasure and his pleasure, and his feeling of my pleasure, and his feeling of my feeling his pleasure, on and on, like standing between a pair of mirrors staring into infinity. Infinite pleasure, infinite sex, until I could not cum for a second more... But, fortunately, or perhaps unfortunately, without direct stimulation my orgasm eventually ended.

He was limp, drifting over me like a raincloud that had run out of rain. I blinked sleepily up at him. "Do you cuddle? Or just fuck?"

He drifted down to me, solidifying just enough that I could feel him nestling next to me on the bed. Then, he pulled the covers over us.

I had no idea what time it was, and I didn't care. It had been a long day, and, in my mind, it was time to say goodnight.

charmscale
charmscale
870 Followers
12