Spectrophilia - Spectra What?

Story Info
Neighbor girl and wife's ghostly love affair.
5.2k words
4.56
9.7k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hannsg
hannsg
145 Followers

It all started on a beautiful fall day after going to a craft show out in the country. After spending hours looking over craft items which were mostly Christmas themed, we left to go back home.

We took a longer, more scenic route through several small country towns. After leaving one town, we saw a sign advertising an estate sale. Following the signage eventually led us to a large decrepit barn with furniture and farming implements piled on the lawn. Inside the barn, more furniture and assorted household items littered the space in no specific order.

My wife, Susan walked ahead, commenting on some items, but expressing no interest in purchasing anything. She stopped by the door and looked over something several times before exiting. At the door stood a floor lamp made of old rusted cast iron with a red glass lampshade that caught my attention. It was unusual for sure, but wouldn't fit our more modern décor. As I turned to walk out the door, I got the strangest feeling, as if a cold breeze blew over me. I looked down and saw this old piano stool with its varnish finish darkened and cracked from age. The legs are what caught my attention, cast iron talons at the base clutching a large glass marble. I bent down to view the price tag, $55 then turned to leave.

Susan came back in to see what peaked my interest before I could get through the door. I showed her the lamp and as expected, she didn't think a rusted cast iron lamp would fit in our family room decor. I looked again at the stool, it had a "look" it could be a conversation piece once I refinished it, but not at $55. The more I looked the more things I found wrong with it. Someone nailed a wood disk on top of the seat and one leg had come unglued and separated. I dismissed restoring the stool as I exited; however, I got the strangest feeling as I went through the door. It sounded or I should say I felt the stool, saying help me. That cold breeze returned as I returned to pick up the stool and take it outside to get a better look.

Outside I looked for the person running the sale, "Hey will you take $20 for this stool."

The man looked at it and then the tag, "No, it's an antique."

I quipped back, "It's broken."

As I turned to walk away, "$30 that's the best I can do."

I surprised Susan and myself when I agreed to pay $30. When I put the stool in the back of the car, Susan said, "That stool gives me a creepy feeling but for some reason I like it."

"How can a stool give you a creepy feeling?"

"I don't know, but it does."

When we returned home, the stool went out in the garage workshop.

About one thirty in the morning I awoke to Susan moaning in her sleep. I thought she must be dreaming and went back to sleep.

Next morning, Susan asked why my hand was so cold last night.

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"You were fingering my pussy and your hands were so cold but felt so good."

"I think you were dreaming."

"Well, if it was a dream, it felt good."

I didn't think much more of it until the next morning at one thirty; I awoke to Susan moaning again. A green glow from my clock radio illuminated the room. I couldn't see anything but Susan was moaning like she was having sex, maybe she was fingering herself in her sleep. Since I was already awake, I went to the bathroom. When I returned my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I could see the covers moving above her waist but her hands were over her head. It must be her vibrator working overtime I thought.

Next morning, Susan commented again on my cold hands. "I do not understand what you are talking about; I didn't touch you last night. You must have had a dream while your vibrator was running."

"What vibrator?"

"The one you left on last night while you were sleeping. You must have fallen asleep with it."

"I didn't have a vibrator on, you were finger fucking me with your cold fingers, don't you remember?"

Maybe we were both dreaming, I thought it was real, but maybe it was a dream.

The next night, nothing seemed to happen Susan slept soundly, so maybe it was really a dream.

Chapter 2

Susan and I went out to dinner at our usual Italian restaurant and sat in a back booth across from each other. We were drinking Chianti and relaxing when I noticed the buttons on Susan's blouse move. Maybe it was the flickering candlelight, but it looked like her buttons were coming undone. Susan didn't notice that the first three buttons of her blouse were undone.

I could have been the wine affecting my vision, but it looked like her nipples were being tweaked underneath her blouse. At first it was subtle, Susan didn't notice her nipples hardening and poking at the fabric. Then another button came undone exposing her right breast, I watched as her breast was lifted by her nipple. Some magical force was playing with her fully exposed tit in the restaurant, fascinated by the show, I didn't think about how this was happening.

This continued while the waiter brought our salad and bread, we were both captivated with the show. Susan was in a trance, oblivious to this happening or the waiter staring at her tit. Normally she would be embarrassed and attempt to cover her exposed tit, but not now, she appeared to be enjoying both the tweaking and the exposure.

When she reached for the bread her trance broke, she gasped and pulled her tit back in her blouse.

"How did this happen? Why is my blouse unbuttoned? What the hell were you doing?"

"I didn't do anything, it must have fallen out by accident. You probably didn't have them buttoned all the way."

She gave me an 'I don't believe you look' as she buttoned her blouse. The waiter was very attentive afterwards, fully expecting to catch another view.

The rest of the dinner was uneventful, perhaps the spirit left before I could give it the bill. On the drive back home Susan let loose, "What the hell were you thinking back in the restaurant taking my boob out in public?"

I didn't want her to realize that I could not have done it sitting across from her, it may have freaked her out even more. Surprisingly, Susan wasn't aware of exactly what happened. Not understanding how it happened; magic or maybe a hypnotist trick seemed more plausible than a ghost.

Next morning at breakfast Susan looked at me, "Bob, I'm not sure what you're doing, but you're freaking me out."

Susan went on about all the previous strange things and thought I should stop pranking her. I explained that she probably dreamed the other things and the restaurant may have been a simple wardrobe malfunction.

Everything was fine for the next few days until she was asleep and something started sucking her nipples. This time I could see the nipple move as it was being sucked in some invisible mouth. Susan was moaning in pleasure as her breast was squeezed and the nipple sucked. I waved my hand above her to feel what was above her, I felt nothing, except a cold void.

Now it hits me, the hair on my neck raised as I was aware of some unworldly presence. This wasn't magic, this was some spirit playing with my wife. It continued until Susan shuttered to orgasm then apparently left.

What the fuck, do I need an exorcist? How can I stop this from happening again? Susan will totally freak out if she finds out a ghost has been playing with her. It could watch her in the shower or toilet, she would never have privacy.

I asked my friend Paul over, he's sort of into this stuff, psychic mediums, and astrology and he's in a metaphysical group. I asked him to keep this just between us so as not to freak out Susan.

Detailing to Paul what had been happening with Susan he confirmed my suspicions, we have a ghost. While he said he's not an expert in his opinion, it may have been attached to the stool I brought home.

He could probably tell by my facial expression I thought it was all bullshit mumbo jumbo. "Bob, spirits can attach to an object for some reason and go with it until they go on to something else or another place."

As Paul talked I noticed that his attention was focused on something behind me. After a few minutes more it was apparent that Paul wasn't listening to me, but I continued talking until Paul asked, "Is that your wife?"

Looking around it was Susan standing there topless looking at us, expressionless like in a trance. Something was behind her fondling her tits, pulling each nipple and twisting until she moaned in pleasure. We both were mesmerized watching Susan's medium size tits being pulled by some ethereal force. I was about to get up and put it to an end, but Paul put his hand out to stop me. "Bob, you have to let it play out. The spirt could get mad and hurt you or Susan if you try to stop it."

This sounded more like Paul wanted to watch Susan's tits. I can't say that I had a problem with that matter of fact, it was becoming arousing to watch. Susan started moaning "fuck me" in a low guttural voice as the invisible hand pulled her skirt up, moving her panties aside and started playing with her wet pussy. Susan's mouth opened and appeared to suck her juices off the spirit's fingers, while something was still fingering her.

This continued for a while, probably only minutes. Susan finally shook in organismic spasms and whatever was there stopped or left. Susan slowly became aware of her unclothed state and Paul and me staring at her. I expected her to freak out, but she just said, "That was the most fantastic orgasm I have ever had in my life."

She came over and sat down on the sofa, still topless and breathless. "I have no energy to move, I'm completely spent."

Paul and I just watched her tits while she breathed heavily. Paul finally spoke, "The entity is absorbing her energy through sex, it's sort of like charging his/her battery."

Pulling out his cell phone and reading, "There is a name for it, Spectrophilia — sexual intercourse between living human beings and ghosts — is a phenomenon with a history that dates back centuries. The folklore of many cultures includes stories about humans gettin' it on with ghostly entities — gods, demons, Caspers, you name it."

It has changed Susan, at least for the moment, she is not embarrassed sitting with us topless. Maybe the entity had a good effect on her.

"Paul, while this ghost sex thing is intriguing and Susan seems to like it, is there a downside?"

'Susan will feel the pleasure is way beyond anything with a human being and spiritual sex can become addictive. Chances are, no longer will human sexual relationships be desired or satisfying. But the good thing she does not have to worry about contracting sexually transmitted diseases or experiencing unwanted pregnancies."

"Uh, Paul did I hear you correctly, it could be a him or her?"

"Bob, actually it could be a him, her or something asexual."

Susan listening attentively finally chimed in, "Asexual?"

"Yes, entities can be genderless. After all, they aren't really human."

"Non-human, you mean I am being fucked by a non-human?"

Paul trying to not freak Susan out, "Non-human just means they are not like you and I, they're spirits."

Fortunately, he didn't use the word demon, she seemed ok with a ghost or spirits doing things to her. A demon sounds more harmful, and a less attractive entity to be playing with her sexually.

"Susan you are in good company, Actresses Natasha Blasick and Lucy Liu told Us magazine of her sexual encounter with a mysterious spirit."

"Thanks, I'll look that up, I am curious about how they handled it."

"Right now boys, I have to go find my top, you have looked at my boobs enough for one day."

When Susan left, I asked Paul how he thinks we should deal with this spirit.

"It's beyond my expertise, but I know someone who can give you an answer. Clare, the woman who runs the Paranormal Agents Meetup group should be able to help."

Several days passed with no contact from our spirit, so I figured that it had left. I was hesitant to contact Clare, who runs the paranormal group fearing that she may think we are nut cases. To my surprise Clare listened carefully, then asked a few questions about our experiences. Reluctantly, I told her about the sexual overtones in the experiences. She told me that some spirits loved to play pranks, especially on women sometime to show that they are in control.

She said most likely we have a spirit that is attached to the stool for some reason. She figured that since I picked it at an estate sale, it may have a connection to one of the estate's family members.

Clare suggested that I move the stool to another location away from our house and Susan or just get rid of the stool. Since I planned on repairing the stool anyway, I moved it to my shed in the backyard.

Maybe a week went by without even a hint of a spirit, so I went out to the shed and started to repair the stool. I could swear that I could hear the stool crying as I dismantled each piece. Under the seat I found a large lump of what looked like chewing gum attached to the inside rim, perhaps put there to be used later or a convenient place to hide to avoid getting into trouble. Using my pocket knife I pried the gum off and placed in a plastic pill bottle to keep it for the time being.

After I had repaired the stool and stripped off the old blacken varnish and refinished; it looked like a museum piece. Susan was amazed what the stool looked like now that it was repaired and she had just the spot to put it to use. She pictured it holding a large fern plant by the family room window. I was still wary of putting the stool back in the house for fear that the spirit would come back.

Chapter 3

While I was up on a ladder cleaning out the gutters, I heard a female voice, "Bob, its Gina ...can I borrow a pair of tin snips?"

Gina was the hot twenty something girlfriend of my neighbor Tim.

"Sure they are in the shed, help yourself."

"Can you show me? I don't know what they look like."

Getting down off the ladder I noticed that Gina was wearing a cut off tee shirt barely covering her grapefruit sized tits. She followed me along to the shed, tits jiggling all the way. I keep thinking, man would I like to see those.

I pointed to the pegboard wall that held the tin snips, "It's the black thing that looks like large scissors on the top left. I wanted to see her strain and stretch to reach them so I could see her tits."

"Thanks Bob, I'll bring them back when Tim finishes with them."

"You can just put them back in the shed if I am not here."

Later that day I noticed Gina going back to the shed carrying the tin snips. I figured by the time I got over there she would be gone, so I continued working in the garden.

When returning my garden tools, I heard a moan coming from the shed. Gina was still in there, maybe she got hurt trying to reach up to return the snips to the pegboard.

I opened the door expecting Gina to be laying on the floor, bleeding, but she was bent over the seat of my lawn tractor unscathed.

She responded blushingly, "Uh, Bob, I was looking over your tractor and lost tract of time."

"That's ok Gina, look all you want."

She looked like I caught her doing something wrong as she tugged on her unbuttoned shorts. She blushed as she passed me to exit the door, "Sorry Bob."

The following afternoon I noticed Gina going back into the shed, I figured she needed the tin snips again. This time I listened at the door before walking in. Gina was talking to someone, perhaps on the phone, I could barely make out her pleading, "Please fuck me again."

I heard no response, only the movement of tools, perhaps she was looking for something.

Opening the door, "Gina can I help you find something?"

Gina was naked, sitting on my tractor sideways, one leg over the steering wheel and another over the back of the seat. Her pussy was being invaded by a wood chisel handle while her nipple was being pulled. She was unaware of me standing there observing; I thought it must be the ghost again charging his batteries.

The thrusting continued until Gina trembled as she climaxed. Suddenly the chisel flung passed me as it landed on the workbench, the handle still wet from her juices. The ghost apparently didn't like my intrusion in its moment of passion. I couldn't see it, but I could feel its coldness as it moved passed me. The only sound was Gina heavy breathing as she recovered from her sexual encounter with our ghost.

"Bob" she pleaded, "you can't tell Tim about this, he wouldn't understand."

"Understand what, Gina?"

"I don't really know what happened, but something fucked me and I wanted it to happen. Matter of fact, I want it to happen again and again, it's the best orgasm I have ever had."

Gina slowly got off the tractor and walked towards me still naked. Her tits were better than I could imagine, perky grapefruit sized with rosy areolas and still hard nipples. I reached out by instinct or lust to feel them, they felt wonderfully warm and firm. I grabbed a nipple and pulled her closer, I wanted to suck one. Gina, surprisingly complied and let me suck on her hard nipples, my cock was getting harder and felt like it would explode in my pants.

She put her hand on my crotch and pulled down my zipper; she struggled to get my cock free from the confines of my jockey shorts. Her warm mouth sucked in my swollen cock until it touched the back of her throat, she paused then continued to deep throat. After a few strokes, I shot my load down her throat as she continued to suck me off. When my cock went limp, she released and stood up.

"Now we have secrets to share."

I guess she figured that if she involved me, I would not tell on her ghost tryst. Seemed like a good trade off to me, especially if I could get another blow job.

"Sounds like we have something to share."

Gina puts her clothes back and kissed my cheek as she left. I was liking this ghost, although throwing the chisel at me wasn't something I wanted to have happen again.

"Don't get jealous ghost, we can share can't we?

I didn't expect an answer, but wanted to convey my frame of mind. The ghost could fuck her every day if she wants and as long if I get an occasional blow job or tit feel. Then I thought about Susan, she will not be ok with the young neighbor girl giving me a blow job, this could the end our ghost threesome.

The next day Gina went back to the shed, she got it on with the ghost again. At the end, I entered and got another blow job. Before she left, Gina said this time the ghost puts his cock in her instead of a tool, she said it even came in her. She asked if I thought she could get pregnant from ghost semen.

"No, you can't it's not ... er.." I was at a loss for words, I didn't want to say dead or demon. "It's a spirit not a regular man."

That seemed to quell her fears or at least for the time being. I seemed to remember Paul saying they can't get someone pregnant, so I wasn't lying. One thing that worried me, Gina seemed to not have the energy she had before this ghost. Maybe Paul was right, it's stealing her energy.

Chapter 4

Susan was most insistent that the stool come back inside since the spirit hadn't been back in weeks, she was sure that it was gone. Maybe she wished it back so she could get those intense ghostly orgasms again or it could be as simple as having a fern plant stand.

The stool with its claw feet, holding a glass marble made an interesting plant stand and conversation piece. But if it came in, it would have to leave the shed and Gina's visits, I couldn't very well tell Susan that Gina needed it to be in the shed for her orgasms.

After a few days of delaying, Susan finally went out to the shed and got the stool herself. You could imagine my surprise when I saw the stool in the family room with the fern.

Gina kept going in the shed and the ghost didn't seem to be in the house with us. Maybe the ghost wanted to stay in the shed or it wasn't really attached to the stool.

hannsg
hannsg
145 Followers
12