Speech and Debate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAMackey
DAMackey
977 Followers

"Lube," I said.

Daniel reacted as if I'd said "dinner," and he hadn't eaten in weeks. He reached into the top drawer of the bedside table and removed a small tube of clear lube.

"You were ready for this, weren't you?" I teased.

"Shut up and fuck me."

The amiable nature I had grown fond of over the past day was gone, replaced by animalistic urgency. His hips writhed on the bed, his hole exposed to the air through his wide open legs, the powerful muscles of his ass rising and falling, tempting me to explore their secrets.

I retrieved the purple vibrator from the disheveled bedspread and generously lubricated its smooth surface. Watching me as I worked the phallic length of the toy, Daniel moaned, his body and mind entirely ready for what was about to happen to him.

"Fuck, that's hot," he said as he watched me.

I teased his hole with the tapered tip, pressing it lightly to his skin, but not enough to enter him. His eyes were locked on mine, his bottom lip gripped between his teeth.

"You like that?" I asked.

He only nodded. His hands grabbed at the covers, drawing handfuls towards him, his ass pushing against the vibrator at his opening, seeking it out.

I pressed it inside him, the tapered end disappearing with ease. He pressed back against it, and his back arched until his shoulders left the mattress.

"Ahhhhhh yes!"

I pulled it out slowly, and then pushed in again, letting an inch more disappear. He was having no problems. Far from it, he was repeating, "Oh, god. Oh, god. Oh, god," in a constant stream like a broken record.

"You want more?" I teased, holding it inside him, about a third of the way in.

He whimpered and vigorously nodded. His hands sprung to the pillow behind him and gripped it tightly, doing all he could to hold on as he rode the waves of pleasure.

I obliged him. I pressed the vibrator firmly inside him. I took my time, allowing a full minute to pass as centimeter by centimeter, the toy vanished. Finally, only the black base, the mechanism used to turn it on, which I hadn't yet done, was visible.

Daniel let out a roar, an actual roar. His upper body leaned forward, one arm grabbing my neck and pulling me down to kiss him violently the other hand on top of my own, holding the vibrator inside of him. His hips bucked against the toy and our hands holding it inside, our tongues mingled and pushed together, unable to dislodge from this closeness.

I twisted the vibrator and pulled it back a few inches and then twisted it again as I pushed it back inside. He growled into our kiss. I repeated, this time further, harder. In moments, I was fucking him with the toy at a rapid pace, feeling his body react beneath our embrace, letting his groans and kisses be my guide. Each time it was ensconced in him to the hilt, his body trembled, an unconscious shiver that I felt distinctly as he wriggled beneath me.

"I can't stand it!" he yelled in a momentary break between our kisses. "I can't!"

I don't know if it was meant to be a challenge, but I took it as one. Something in me snapped, a deviousness and a desire to watch him squirm, to expand his horizons to a place that he'd never seen, but that I wanted, needed, him to see with me. I rolled off of him a bit, opening a space between us for the first time since we'd begun. With sure fingers, I twisted the base of the vibrator when it was all the way inside of him, activating the toy and revealing the truth of it's name.

I'm not sure, but Daniel may have actually passed out.

When the sound of the mechanics working inside him hit my ears, Daniel's fingernails dug into the skin of my back and his mouth opened in a wordless scream of pleasure. His eyes closed, his hips left the bed. I held the vibrator inside of him, pushing it mercilessly in as far as it would go. For moments that stretched into eternity, Daniel hung like that in the air, only his shoulders and the soles of his feet touching the mattress, his hole convulsing around the toy, his mouth opened but no sound escaping.

I watched his balls contract, pulling up tightly to his body as a stream of his cum flew from his uncut dick with such force as to actually seem to pain him. Neither he nor I had touched his member. It hit the wall behind him, flying over his head and the pillows and headboard to splash audibly against the wallpaper, a distance of at least four feet.

Breath seemed to return to him and he started to groan and whimper, his eyes still sightlessly locked on the ceiling as the second and third jets met the first, traveling slowly to the headboard and then painting his ecstasy riddled features in his own whiteness. His hips fell to the mattress, but I held the vibrator firmly in place, not allowing him the release from this. Not yet.

Faster and faster he whimpered and groaned, his abs contracting, his cock pulsing and spewing his seed onto his chest and then his stomach. His eyes wandered to his own crotch, watching as his orgasm subsided, a look of confused pleasure, as if he couldn't yet fully comprehend what had just happened to his body.

With the toy still working inside of him, I slowly began to move it back and forth, teasing out the last of his juices but still not touching his bouncing hardness. Gently, I leaned down to his stomach and licked his cum from his skin, gathering it into my mouth and swallowing it while savoring his taste.

Deliberately, with decisive motions, I kissed and lick the cum from his body, taking my time, still massaging his prostate with the vibrator as I traveled. When I reached the cum that had plastered across his face and gently gathered it up, he turned his lips to meet mine and kissed me softly, thankfully. His body shook under my touch. I turned the vibrator off and felt him relax under me, finally free of the wracking pleasure for a moment, easing back down to some semblance of normalcy. I removed it from him and felt him sigh into me, his hands traveling to my face and gently holding me to him, our kisses lighter and gentler, slower and full of...something I couldn't define. Or was afraid to.

Our naked bodies faced each other, each on our sides, his leg over mine, our cocks still pressed together, our hips still moving in time to each other, but without the lust of the previous minutes. Or hours. Who knew how long that had lasted?

After some time, Daniel pulled my face from his and stared into my eyes. The smile he gave me as he held my face between his palms was something I will take to my grave. We stayed like that, looking at each other, memorizing the features of the man across from us, his hands on my face, mine running along his spine and exploring the firm mounds of his ass.

"Did you...," I began, unsure what to say, frightened of saying the wrong thing.

He nodded. And smiled.

For the first time since I'd begun my sexual life, I had absolutely no desire to reach my own orgasm. I didn't need to. Daniel's face as I'd driven him on, lead him to that spectacular eruption, was more than enough for me. More than any orgasm could have hoped to achieve.

When Daniel reached for my dick and began to masturbate me with quicker motions, I stopped his hand and shook my head. His eyes were pained for a moment, but I reassured him.

"You don't have to," I said quietly.

"But I want to," he offered.

"I know. And I want you to. Just not now. Let's just..."

The words I'd wanted to say failed me. I didn't know how to explain to him the joy and utter bliss I was floating on. That I didn't want to do anything that might jeopardize that feeling, even if it meant forgoing my own corporeal release.

Daniel, being the ever more mysterious creature he was becoming, just smiled and placed his lips over mine.

Eventually, our bodies relaxed and our erections deflated. Somehow we positioned ourself so that his head was nestled on my chest, my arm over his shoulder. His leg rested on mine and his cock pressed into my side. He ran his fingers along my stomach, hips, and toyed gently with my cock. It wasn't sexual, his meandering, but revelatory.

I trembled. This time, for a much different reason.

I felt his breathing deepen, the rise and fall of his chest pressed into my side getting longer and slower. I twirled his short hair around my fingers and stared at the ceiling, listening to his heart beat as he drifted off to sleep next to me.

I lay like that for a long while, naked and vulnerable, Daniel's hard body wrapped around me and pressed into mine. I thought of what this day had been, what it had meant. To me.

How could I express that to Daniel?

Should I even try?

Behind it all, bubbling under the surface of the tentative joy of the last day, lurked the fear of what would happen when we returned to school.

After tonight, we had one more day and one more night before we headed home. All of this could change. Would change. But to what?

Daniel's voice floated in my mind. Something he had said earlier.

"Celebrate your victories."

I decided he was right.

Right now, this moment and this day had been a victory. For me and, hopefully, for Daniel. What tomorrow brought was unknown. But for now, I would celebrate and revel in the victory. Tomorrow was far away. Come what may, I had to enjoy what had happened, what was awoken in me.

I drifted to sleep with a smile on my face, determined to leave behind fear and uncertainty, determined to celebrate the bewitching boy who slumbered next to me.

For as long as I possibly could.

DAMackey
DAMackey
977 Followers