Speech and Debate Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAMackey
DAMackey
978 Followers

Daniel's hands squeezed at my thighs and grabbed at my full crotch. His kisses to my chest pushed my shoulder blades to the window and I sat there like a rag doll, unable to control my limbs, completely at his mercy.

"Let me do this, please?" he begged me between kisses, working his way down my ribs and across my stomach. "I need to have you."

I grabbed his head against the rising sensations as he neared my cock with his kisses, his breath hot on me.

"I want you to," I breathed.

That was all he needed to hear. His strong fingers soon ripped open my belt and nearly tore the zipper on my pants as he opened me to air. He growled deep in his chest as he looked at my rigid tool through the black cotton and for the first time in my life, I understood what it felt like to be desired, wanted, craved.

Daniel took the opportunity of my hips rising from the windowsill to flip me towards the wall. My arms locked and gripped the sill, my pants pooling near my ankles. The exposed globes of my ass were open to the air, outlined by the thin elastic strips of Daniel's jock. My hole trembled at the new vulnerability. I gritted my teeth and sucked air into my lungs with difficulty, the potential pleasure reaching nearly painful heights.

Daniel's lips on the small of my back caused me to arch back into him, his hands taking the muscles of my ass and easily enfolding them in his manly grip. He tugged them apart and I was truly exposed to him for the first time.

At first, his tongue just flicked with the gentlest pressure against the sensitive skin of my hole, teasing me to life but making my arms tremble beneath me. He held me open and took my shivers for the cue they were. He lapped more firmly.

If you've never been rimmed by a guy who's eaten pussy before, I can't recommend it highly enough. If they can master the complex female form, the more primal make up of the male ass was low hanging fruit, so to speak.

He began to fuck my ass with his tongue, wetting my opening thoroughly. The groans that escaped from him only heightened the experience. In my stupor, I must have realized the door was still unlocked behind us and anyone at all could have walked in and found Daniel with his face buried in my pale ass at any moment.

Let them watch. That wasn't going to stop me.

Daniel reached in front of me and finally freed my cock from its prison, allowing it to swing to rest in his palm. I fucked myself against his torrent of tongue work and used the forward gyration to pump myself into his hand. It was an even call as to which ball of pleasure I sought to deepen more. Photo finish as far as I'm concerned.

After an eternity of submitting to him on all fronts, Daniel rose from his crouch and I felt his bulge as he pushed it against me.

"God, you feel so good," He breathed into my ear, echoing my internal monologue.

My hips and his found a rhythm and rocked together making us both groan.

"I want you to fuck me," I said.

The voice that came from my lips was full of surety though I don't remember authorizing it to be heard. The body wants what it wants when it wants it.

"Are you sure?"

"I NEED you inside me, Daniel. Right now." I felt like a horrible slut for the admission, but I'd never spoken truer words.

"I didn't bring any lube..."

Though it was almost painful to voluntarily withdraw my ass from his still covered cock, I spun and sank to my knees in front of him. His belt and zipper gave way easily to my prodding, and I removed his cock from his grey-green boxer briefs and hooked them under his low hanging balls.

I could have stared at his uncut cock and reveled at the way it seemed crafted specifically for my hand, but instead I straightened my tongue and made quick circles around his head and foreskin, lapping up his plentiful pre cum as I went, savoring the sweet liquid. I opened myself and shoved him all the way inside me. He filled me completely and made my ass ache for the same attention. On the back stroke I made sure to lather his cock with wetness.

When I was sufficiently sure I'd gotten him going and thoroughly lubricated, I rose and turned. I placed my hands on the wall in front of me, one hand gripping the windowsill, the other stabilized on the bare wall. I pushed my ass towards him and arched my back, begging him to take me.

"Fuck me, Daniel. Now. Please."

He gripped his cock in his hand and guided it to my ass. The first contact was electric. His smooth skin slid easily over me, my wet hole and his wet cock meshing perfectly.

"Yes...," I moaned and pushed back.

He pressed more firmly, his head against my hole. I pushed myself back and felt him enter me. My entire body was on fire, past the point of pain or pleasure and just fizzling on pure nerves. My breath left my lungs in a deep sigh when he pushed forward and I pushed back. I felt myself fill with him, pushing out all room for anything else, my tight hole gripping his dick like a vice but easily allowing him in.

"Holy shit," Daniel groaned as he neared his destination. I felt his hips settle onto my bare ass and his fingers grip my hips bones is a still firm but shakier hold. He pushed home and I saw stars.

I took the lead and moved myself up and down his pole, slowly at first but with increasing speed. My ass pushed him out and then pulled him back in, my hips rocking forward and back. I could feel each millimeter as it left me and then retook it's position inside me.

I pulled back further, nearly allowing him to leave my tunnel and felt his cock head press against my prostate. My cock throbbed and a strong stream of precum erupted from me.

"You're ass is so tight," Daniel said as his hands moved up my spine, thumbs pressing gently, massaging any tension from my muscles. "Fuck, I'm not going to last long."

Then I'd better get to work.

"Pound me," I breathed. "Fuck me hard."

"You sure?"

I slammed my ass all the way down on his hard cock, feeling his pubes on my cheeks and moaning loudly as I did. That should answer his question.

There are rare moments when your soul leaves your body. Near death experiences. Spirit Quests. When Daniel grabbed my hips like handle bars on a bicycle and started fucking me against the bathroom wall was a third.

The speed of him was breathtaking. My chest pressed to the wall and windowsill in front of me and I used whatever strength remained in my arms to push further into him. Daniel growled like a wild cat as he picked up speed. His cock hit my spot over and over, twice a second, once in and once out. My mouth hung open and my slit oozed a steady stream. I could already feel the explosion building in my balls. I dared not reach down and touch my own cock for fear I might actually kill myself with sheer pleasure.

"Oh, fuck me Daniel. Yes, oh shit, fuck me. You're cock feels so good."

I knew he liked "dirty talk" but the words just fell from me without thought.

"Ahhh, David, I'm close. Oh my god, I'm gonna cum soon. I can't...ohhh."

His cock was like hot iron inside me. And there was only one way to quench that fire.

"Do it. Cum in my ass." I said in broken pants as he pistoned in and out of me.

"Ahh, I can't."

"Give me your load, Daniel. Cum in me. I want to feel you inside me. Yesssss...do it for me." I urged him on.

With a sound like nothing I'd ever heard, Daniel's cock buried into me to the hilt and expanded. I felt it swell, felt the cum travel from his balls and down his shaft, his head against my prostate until it, too, grew. The first blast sent me hurtling over the edge. My ass grabbed at his cock, milking him, three, four, five times, each new jet being matched as my own cum splashed into the wall before me, his cum filling me up and mine streaming to the floor.

Daniel stayed buried in me until his cock finished twitching. When he removed himself, slowly with each inch causing him to shake a bit from the sensitivity, I held his load deep inside me, not letting any of it escape. My breathing began to lengthen again and I climbed down to reality, my cock still leaking a little.

"That was...shit...what the fuck was that?" Daniel asked.

For the second time, he was flustered and at a loss for words. I enjoyed him like that. He was cute when he was just a little bit off of his game.

"I'm glad you approve." I joked as I lifted my pants from around my ankles, careful not to let any of Daniel escape my still aching hole.

"Yeah. I approve. Shit...fuck me, dude." Daniel had one hand to his temple. His cock still glistened wetly in the sunlight, covered in his own cum and my ass.

"Maybe later," I shot back. He chuckled and gave me that crooked half smile again. I stuffed my semi hard cock back in my pants and zipped up.

"How was it for you?" he asked.

His insecurity and desire for reassurance was endearing. In reply I gestured to the massive amounts of my genetic material currently drying on the tile wall. He laughed again and zipped himself up.

"That was so different from what I expected. Better. Way better than when I fuck Amy."

"Gee thanks. So sweet of you to mention someone else you've fucked so soon after breeding my hole for the first time."

I meant it to be a bit biting and it had that effect.

"No!" he said with concern. "Sorry, I didn't mean to compare...you're not any...shit..."

"Don't worry about it," I giggled, his panic melting any little anger I might have held at the mention of the dread cheerleader, Amy.

He took me at my word and placed a gentle kiss on my lips, just a second of contact that ended far too soon.

"Thanks," he said. I was unsure if he meant for the use of my ass, or the forgiveness of his post-coital faux pas.

"Sorry if I got a little too into it there for a minute. I don't know what came over me."

"Was I not there too? I seem to recall fucking myself on your dick pretty forcefully. You didn't do anything I didn't ask you to do. Want you to do."

Daniel's reassured grin was like a shelter against the storms that continued to rage in me. I could hold on to that if things ever got mixed up again.

Daniel gathered up his coat and bag from their original resting place against the wall and collected mine from near the door. He handed them to me with a friendly shove.

"What are you going to do about your last round?" he asked, suddenly aware of where we were and that we had come here to compete.

"Nothing. It's not like they matter anyway."

"Yeah." He agreed.

"Do you want to get something to eat?Get out of here?" I asked nervously.

His features immediately brightened further and he nodded his ascent.

"I'd love to. Lead the way." He gestured to the door. When I reached it and pulled it open I was sure that there would be a waiting crowd of spectators who had heard him fucking me senseless and bare against the bathroom wall. I wasn't sure if they'd applaud my involuntary groans or stone me for them, but thankfully the hallway was blessedly absent of judgmental eyes. I stepped into the hall, my ass still tingling , the warmth of Daniel's cum still trapped and held deep inside me.

"Don't you want to...ya know...get rid of that?" Daniel asked as we walked in the general direction where we assumed we'd find the staircase to the first floor.

"Not on your mother fucking life," I said as I continued to lead the way.

The rest of the afternoon was spent in a daze of meals, conversation, coffee, more conversation, smiles and laughs. All the while, I could feel Daniel's strength inside of me still. Whenever my mind wandered to the tingles that still centered on my sore hole, my cock would swell in my pants.

After a while, we ended up back at the hotel. I regretfully cleaned up from our delicious session and crawled beneath the covers. I was exhausted. More tired than I could remember being since my last week of sophomore year, when I had three final exams in one day and had remained awake on nothing but red bull and espresso for 36 hours straight.

The day thus far had seen my highest highs and lowest lows and ended in the most mind blowing sexual experience of my young life. My brain NEEDED to shut down and sleep to process some of the raw data I'd thrown at it over the past 12 hours.

My nap was deep and blessedly dreamless. I couldn't have survived any more fantastic dreams after having lived through one in the waking world. There's a reason we forget the things our subconscious cooks up at night, nine times out of ten. We aren't meant to handle that stuff.

When I woke some time later, the sky outside the window was beginning to darken, the deep purples and almost fluorescent pinks and oranges of the setting sun finally allowing me to admit that the North did have it's advantages.

The sound of short bursts of air at very regular intervals was all I could hear. Confused, I roused myself from beneath the covers and sat up in bed.

Daniel was on the floor at the foot of my bed. He lay on his back, his torso bare and his huge arms laced behind his head, his chest spread to its most broad as he repeated his crunches rapidly. I watched him for a moment, counting 15, 16, 17, 18. There was no telling how long he had been going before I woke up and noticed him, but a sheen of sweat covered his hairy chest and never-unmoving abs. I watched them contract and loosen at blinding speed, at least to me, who would have been panting for oxygen at half the pace and praying for death, to boot.

To make his actions all the more obscene, Daniel wore only his white jock strap for covering. Though his hips remained on the floor, from my position nearer his feet, I had a fantastic view of his muscled ass as he crunched up and back down, each time, gently squeezing, small dimples appearing at his hips.

Fuck, I wanted to pounce on him like those lions in the National Geographic Nature specials.

I must have made some sort of noise, because Daniel finally noticed me and my moment of voyeurism came to an end. At the top of a crunch, he unlaced his fingers and lounged back on his elbows, a broad grin on his face, apparently unaware of just how...impossible...he looked simply laying there.

"Good morning, sleepy head. Thought you were going to sleep forever." He said as he prepared to get up from the floor.

"Oh no. By all means, stay where you are. Don't get up on my account. I'd be just fine if you never moved an inch from right there except for me to devour you."

My nap had worked wonders on my confidence. Or maybe it was my hormones once again gaining control over my brain. Most likely, both.

"You like it when I work out, huh?" I nodded. "I haven't done my routine these past two days, thanks to someone distracting me." He jerked his head in my general direction, but I was happy to see that he didn't move from his lounging on the floor.

"Can I get up and onto the bed yet, nerd?" he asked from beneath me. "Had your fill?"

"Nope. But get up if you simply must." I rolled back and threw my arms dramatically over my eyes as if this were the most grave imposition. Daniel flopped down next to me on his side, not quite touching me anywhere. I reached my hand forward to draw my fingers over his hard nipple when he suddenly slapped me away.

"Nuh uh," he clicked, wagging his finger at me like a cartoon school marm. "No, sir. Same rules as this morning. No touching for you. You can only watch."

This thing with Daniel, whatever it was, was like stepping into a pro sports game having never read the rulebook or even watched a match. I had no idea what he was going to decree next, what line I would cross or wether I was able to proceed as planned. He certainly had a way of keeping me on my toes. Or back. Or knees.

Watching Daniel as he teased himself with his own hairy hands nearly caused me to commit a crime.

His fingers took one of his dark nipples, surrounded by his trimmed black hair, and twisted hard, his hips pushing his jock-covered-cock towards our heads.

But I couldn't grab it.

Another pull on his nipple and his free hand stroked on his tool through the fabric and made him moan, his mouth open and his tongue running around his lips.

I lay there powerless. Only watching.

He put two fingers in his mouth and sucked on them, his eyes closed but his face slowly turning to me while he rubbed his leaking cock continuously.

I didn't know where to look first. If only I could have split screen vision!

He brought his thick, wet fingers down between his legs and roughly fingered his ass hole, pushing himself up into the air as he rode his own hand.

"Mmm, David," He moaned through gritted teeth.

I'm not sure what happened next. I'm pretty certain I must have lost consciousness. The next thing I remember is Daniel with the vibrator he'd bought last night lubed up and pressed to his hole in his own grip. Then more blank memory overload when he pushed it inside his visibly pulsing opening and screamed my name again.

Daniel was the first to break the rule of no-touching when he flipped the lid to the lube and squeezed some onto my waiting prick.

"It's so big." He whispered close to my ear as he lubed up my cock. "Do you think I'll be able to take it all?

With that, one muscular thigh rose from the bed and crushed my stomach to the mattress, as he straddled my hips. One hand behind him, he teased my cock and rubbed it over his now ready jock-hole.

I lay in stunned silence, eyes wide with what must have looked like fear but was something more akin to awe. Daniel leaned forward to kiss me, our mouths still closed, resting on his forearms as he pressed the tip of my aching cock into his willing ass.

"Ooooh, fuck," he moaned into me. His hips began the slow journey forward, each small change pushing another portion of me inside him. His ass was hotter than anything I'd thought possible. His face contorted a bit but he continued his deliberate pace, adjusting in intervals and breathing deeply. His cock pulsed through his jock, his precum beginning to make a small pool on my upper stomach.

"Oh, my god." I felt as my cock pushed past his prostate. The pool got significantly larger.

At first, I could feel the muscles of his virgin ass spasm uncontrollably as I was buried deeper and deeper into him. Soon, the spasms quieted as Daniel learned to ride the sensations, breathe through them, and then ultimately master them to use on my trapped cock.

"You're dick is amazing," he whispered to me.

My brain was screaming to just ram it in! End this slow progression. But I ignored it and let him lead this.

A final deep breath followed by an equally deep kiss and I was buried to the hilt in him, his ass twitching around my tool, but my balls resting against the glistening skin of his bare ass. Daniel seemed to be shining. He nearly glowed from the inside.

He wiggled and moved his hips as he adjusted to the feeling of my cock keeping his spine aligned. His hands were on my chest as he began to rock back and forth in small undulating motions.

He was using muscles I didn't know existed, much less had names like Adductor, Abductor, and Adonis Plate. He never removed more than an inch of my hardness from him before he rocked back and took it back inside. He soon found the ability to synch is external rocking with the internal pulsing of his hole. I swear I could watch his abs contract before my eyes and FEEL as his ass squeezed me tightly, pulsed up and down my entire shaft. I imagined my cock was rubbing up along the muscles I could see, fucking him from the inside, involuntarily tensing his abs from behind.

"I want you to fuck me," Daniel growled at me in his husky baritone. "Slowly."

My hands were on his hips in a flash, holding him down on my cock, feeling him pulse along me. He let out a long groan as I eased myself from him, withdrawing almost to the end, before easing slowly back in.

DAMackey
DAMackey
978 Followers