Speech and Debate Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel must have heard me approach. When I entered the Varsity locker, denoted only by its' larger individual lockers and marginally cleaner appearance, he leaned against his own locker casually. His arms were crossed over his spacious chest and he faced me, looking down at his nonexistent wrist watch, as if he'd been timing my approach.

"Not bad, nerd," he joked looking up as I entered, out of breath. "11 minutes."

I rushed him.

His shoulders slammed into the metal locker behind him and my grip on his wrists pinned his arms above his head. His eyes widened. I assume that it was rare for him to be taken by surprise, especially by someone so physically inferior. I didn't give him time to regroup before I kissed him, hard and deep.

"That was a dirty trick you pulled," I said when I finally let him go and joined him to lean against the locker next to his.

He still seemed dazed. Maybe I had slammed his head into the metal with a bit too much force?

"Hmm?" he looked confused. "Sorry, I can't breathe. Damn nerd, you're stronger than you look."

"Thanks, I think," I said as humbly as I could manage.

"I put my number in your phone when you were sleeping last night. Figured it would come in handy."

"Well, it did."

I looked around the locker room, taking in my surroundings for the first time. Long horizontal windows lined the ceiling, raining in bright light from on high. The tall blue lockers each had a name of one of my jock-inclined classmates written on a piece of tape near the top. First initial, period, last name. Two lines of 10 lockers each lined the two longest walls and a smaller bank of 6 occupied a shorter. Long, two feet wide wooden benches were placed at even intervals around the room, each about 5 feet long. The floor was a patchwork of black and white checks in a dizzying pattern that twisted the eye.

"So, this is the Varsity Locker Room, huh? Not so scary," I said as my breath returned.

"Why'd you think it'd be scary."

"I always picture it full of varsity jocks. Nerd, here, remember? The natural prey of the varsity jock. It'd be open season if I were ever in here."

Daniel laughed at my hyperbole.

"Nah," he offered. "They aren't all that bad when you get to know them."

"I'll make sure to ask after their families the next time they decide to shove me into the fountain."

"They didn't!?" He asked, appalled.

"Freshman year," I added.

"Shit, that sucks."

"Not you're fault. You were only a lowly JV player back then remember?"

Daniel's hand found my own and took it. I shook a bit at the familiarity and comfort of that touch. Daniel did too.

"I never thought I would be holding a guy's hand in the locker room," he said quietly.

"Ditto." I returned. He held my hand in silence for a moment.

"How do you like it, so far?" I asked. My thumb moved over the hairy skin of his hand.

"Not bad," he joked. He pulled on our entwined grip and drew me on top of him, so that my body pressed into his as I was yanked from my leaning position. He leaned forward and kissed me again.

"Wonder what it'll feel like when you fuck me in here?" he breathed, our faces so close he filled my vision. All of the mixed up craziness I had been wrestling since we left the room this morning vanished. We were home. But Daniel....amazingly, Daniel was still here.

I tore at his belt and yanked open his jeans while our tongues pressed together. The combination of his sexual advance and our decidedly hyper-masculine location acted on me in a way I couldn't have expected. He moaned into me as I moved down his neck and to his chest. His fingers tugged roughly on my hair and pushed me down.

"Fuck...," he groaned.

In a swift motion, I had his pants and black boxer briefs around his ankles. I took only an instant to look at his uncut cock in the misty light. I remember that it bounced and arched gracefully upwards, as if it were a lure and I the intended catch.

I dove onto it and sucked him into me, burying my nose in his pubes and breathing him in. This morning had been about restraint and emotion. We had made it over that hurdle and now, my pent up passion for him rebounded in full force. My tongue swirled over his cock, nipping and running along his foreskin.

"Yes, David, take my cock, fuck that feels amazing."

Daniel's bare hips thrust into me, seeking to push his tool further down my throat. I opened myself to him and urged him to increase his speed by grabbing his rounded ass and shoving him forward.

"Fuck, dude," Daniel groaned. His voice echoed strangely in the large open room. Had anyone been there, we would have surely been discovered, but that was the farthest thing from our minds. At least, for me.

The moans that escaped my occupied mouth were full of pure bliss. It had only been hours, but I'd missed his cock, his taste, more than even I'd realized.

Daniel continued to thrust into my mouth, fucking my face and forcing my eyes to water a bit. I looked up his body and marveled at the magnificence of him as his muscles moved and jerked while he used me.

"You have to fuck me," he said as he pulled me from his cock. I ached to remain on my knees in front of him, but his fingers in my hair tugged me up to meet his lips.

He turned and placed his palms on the locker, his own name emblazoned on the tape between them. He pushed his ass back towards me, arching his back and exposing his hole to the open air.

Once again, I found myself drawn to my knees. My hands parted his cheeks with ease and I lapped at his warm ass, wetting him thoroughly. I panted and breathed hard, pulling back between bursts to survey my work. I spit directly on his hole and dove back in.

"Oh my god. Eat my hole. FUCK ME! Yes."

Daniel's legs trembled under him, his fingers beginning to claw on the unforgiving metal as I rimmed him.

"Give it to me, David. Give me your cock." He turned his neck to look towards me.

"You sure you can handle it, jock?"

That seemed to drive him crazy. He growled at me, his eyes narrowed and he danced on the balls of his feet, pressing his ass towards me like a dog in heat.

"Mmmmm, yes. Fuck me."

My jeans hit the floor. I rubbed my thick cock head on his pink opening, feeling him press back against me. I didn't even spit in my hand to lube it up.

I pressed my hips forward and he opened for me. I wasn't gentle. I buried myself in him, my hands on his hips in a death grip.

"AAHHHHHH....oh shit," Daniel screamed high, his breath driven from his lungs, a mix of pleasure and pain competing for mastery of him. His hole twitched around my rigidness.

I pulled back and rammed back in.

"Oh!"

Again.

"Ahhh!"

Again.

"Yes, GOD!"

I felt him loosen a bit, his ass growing used to my girth filling him. I began to fuck him in earnest, my hips slamming into the globes of his smooth tan ass with a satisfying "thwack."

Daniel seemed unable to stop speaking. He babbled a continuous string of urgings, mixed with moans, groans, sighs, and curses.

"Ahh...ohh...fuck my hole...yes...shit you're huge...oh my god....ahhh...David."

Over and over it poured out of him, driving me on, urging me to continue. His ass was beginning to turn red from my pounding.

"I'm gonna shoot, dude," he started to whimper. "Oh fuck me, this feels amazing. Your cock is amazing."

Knowing he was close made me close.

"Harder...oh fuck me harder."

He was a glutton for punishment. My huge cock massacred his hole at blazing speed. The groan Daniel let out started deep in his chest and rose steadily until he was screaming full force, his orgasm coming closely behind. When I knew he was past the point of no return, I pulled my cock from him, leaving him empty. He didn't know how to react; he seemed to falter a minute.

I lined up and slammed my cock back inside him, driving him to his tip toes, his fingers clawing at the top of the locker as I straightened his insides in one swift thrust.

His cock erupted and sprayed a massive jet of white onto the slick blue metal in front of him. That was enough for my own dick to begin painting his insides white.

I collapsed onto his back, my hands still holding my throbbing cock inside of him, letting my orgasm dwindle. He held us both up.

I was exhausted. The emotional roller coaster followed by flight and now ending in fucking was too much for my little nerd body to bear.

After a while, Daniel pulled himself from my pole slowly, whimpering when it brushed his prostate. I watched a little of my cum leak from his stretched hole before he could trap it all. It oozed between his thighs and mixed with his leg hair in a very satisfying manner. I collapsed onto the wooden bench, my legs finally giving way without the strength of his ass to hold me aloft.

"Jesus Christ, nerd," Daniel said, out of breath still. "Where did that come from?"

I shrugged, trying to work some moisture back into my mouth.

"Well, that ought to hold me over till school tomorrow." He joked. He pulled his pants back up and fastened them once more. Mine still remained around my ankles, my bare ass on the rough wood of the bench, my deflating cock still jumping every now and then.

It took me a moment to register his remark. When it hit home, I smiled, but said nothing.

"Pull 'em up, nerd. We gotta get going." Daniel motioned to my pants. I complied.

"Aren't you going to clean up first?" I asked.

"Nope. You're right, it feels great in there. May keep you inside the whole night till I use our little purchase before bed." He winked at me and brushed a kiss against my lips. He nearly skipped from the locker room. I had to hurry to catch up to him.

Daniel walked beside me as we strolled back to the parking lot. It's amazing the things you notice when you aren't sprinting towards the building in a sex-fueled rampage. I was admiring the lack of snow on the ground after a weekend of avoiding slushy brown piles of the vile stuff when Daniel suddenly laughed.

"Dude! Who taught you how to park?"

My little Camry was not anywhere close to any of the white lines painted at regular spaces around the parking lot. One wheel was on the grass, and the hood of the thing pointed towards Daniel's red Jeep, taking up three full spaces behind.

"I was in a rush. You said 15 minutes."

He chuckled and grabbed my hand. I almost stopped dead in my tracks. He held MY hand. At SCHOOL. Sure, no one else was there, but the location remained the same. It felt...strange and dangerous, but wonderful.

When we made it to our vehicles, I felt like a character in an old James Dean movie when he leaned in and pressed me to the door of my car and kissed me, long and slow. The street lamps flickered to life at that moment, the sun just beginning to sink behind the trees.

"That was good timing," I joked. He smiled.

"Get home safe, nerd," he said as he turned to walk to his car. "Thanks for the present." He grabbed at his own muscled ass as he walked. His last kiss had almost made me forget that he still carried my load inside him. The point was driven home.

This time, I was much safe as I drove home. I called my parents to ensure them I was alright and on the way back from school. I made up an excuse of my under inflated tires as to why I wasn't back as scheduled, but nearly two hours late. Maybe now they would consider helping me pay for a new car. College was coming, after all.

I chatted amiably with them when I returned and ate my mother's cooking with pleasure. My sister was her usual charming self, meaning she lounged on the couch and sighed heavily from time to time to remind us that her life was meaningless and death came for us all. 14 year old girls. Thank god I turned out gay.

When I finally crawled under the covers, I stared at my digital alarm clock as it counted down the minutes until school tomorrow. If I go to bed RIGHT NOW, I can still get 6 hours and 37 minutes... 35 minutes.... 9 minutes....Shit, 5 hours 55 minutes.

I couldn't stop thinking about what would happen when we arrived. Daniel had made it clear that some part of what we had started in Boston would at least remain partially intact. But how much?

My phone buzzed beside me on my bedside table and I scattered my collection of my favorite novels to the floor in my haste to retrieve it.

1 unread text message:

DANIEL: Sleep well. Thinking of you. Sweet Dreams.

It buzzed in my hand again.

1 unread picture message.

I opened it and waited for it to download. I instantly recognized his beautiful cock, his foreskin covering his head, surrounded by his dark body hair. I could just see his belly button and lower abs, the V lines of his adonis plate standing out in stark relief. His thighs were spread apart, but one muscled forearm eased in from the left hand side of the frame, holding the last two inches of his purple vibrator in place. From the top angle, I couldn't see it enter his hole, but what I could see was more than enough.

In a moment, my cock was in my hands, my eyes glued to that photo. I came all over my chest before I counted 10 strokes.

I drifted off to sleep quickly after that. My phone stayed open beside me, my cum drying on my skin. My last thoughts as I floated back to dreamland was that I hope to hell that I don't oversleep and someone has to come wake me up.

They would be in for quite the morning surprise.

12