Speech and Debate Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAMackey
DAMackey
981 Followers

He was looking past me, over my shoulder and into the room behind me.

"Daniel?" he asked confused.

Every muscle in my body froze. I pictured Daniel taking the same position against the wall.

"Dude, I can see your shoulder. You're not that great at hiding, bud."

I heard Daniel release his breath in a great rush and I turned to watch him emerge from his apparently awful hiding spot.

"Fuck," I groaned.

I pictured everything crashing down around me in a fiery apocalypse. Ian was GOING to tell someone now that he'd caught Daniel in my room. And Daniel, bless his gorgeous jock-boy heart, had not bothered to put his clothes back on from our rudely interrupted suck fest of just moments before. When he slid from behind the wall and into the small hallway, his jeans pooled around his ankles and his very hard cock glistened with slick wetness from my industrious efforts of minutes ago.

"Get the fuck in here or close the damned door," Daniel admonished, hands on his hips, his cock bouncing in time to his words.

As if to put paid to any rumors that Daniel was present in my private room for some reason OTHER than sexual exploits, his cock chose that particular moment to leak a long stream of viscous clear goo from his slit. It stretched nearly to the carpet before it broke and fell the rest of the way.

Ian snorted a little laugh, looked to his left down the hallway and pushed past me to come inside.

"Dude, he's really really good right?" Ian asked Daniel excitedly. "Like, WAY better than a girl, right?"

While it was very flattering information for a young gay man to hear, I would have preferred it to have been offered TO me, instead of THROUGH me.

"Um, Hello?" I said in my most sarcastic tone. "Yeah, hi, nice to meet you. I'm David. Ya know, the boy whose room you've decided to invade like it's your own?"

I was surprised to find that Daniel wore a wide grin across his face. I hadn't thought how he would react to someone of his own social stature knowing about us, much less approving of it. Apparently, it made him smile. But my snarky outburst worked well enough to wipe the grins off both of their faces.

Daniel's brown eyes went to the carpet and Ian's soon followed.

"Sorry," they mumbled in unison.

Remember that thing about supply and demand and not getting too addicted to the power?

Well, another little hit couldn't hurt, right?

"What's that? I didn't hear you?" I asked.

My mamma would have been proud. Maybe not proud precisely, since I was using sex to essentially manipulate boys into doing my bidding. When put that way, she SURELY would have been proud.

"I'm sorry," they repeated in crisp clear tones.

I nodded and they both relaxed visibly. I trembled a bit at the power rush again.

Ian's excitement reasserted control first. He turned to Daniel.

"Are you...like, gonna finish?" he asked.

"You'll have to ask David."

They both looked to me.

It was completely unfair. Daniel should have known when he looked at me like that, those sad puppy dog eyes almost seeming to fill with tears, I would have done almost anything short of actual murder.

I threw up my hands. Ian's eyes brightened like a child at Christmas.

"Mind if I...I mean,...if it's okay...umm,..."

"You can watch, you big perv," I shot back, putting an end to his stuttering.

You'd have thought I just told him he'd won the lottery.

Ian took a seat in the chair, the same chair in the same place that I pictured Paul crumbled into a few doors down.

When I looked at Daniel, something had changed in his gaze. Before Ian's arrival, I had sensed he needed to be powerful and dominant, needed me to show him that I was his. Now, behind those soft brown pools were glimmers of a scared boy, standing on the edge of a cliff and unsure whether he really wanted to jump to the icy lake below.

My tactics changed immediately.

I approached him slowly, making sure I never let my eyes leave his. I took his hand in mine and I could swear I felt it tremble just a little bit when I did. I lead him towards the bed until his calves were pressed against the foot of it. His jeans made his maximum movement barely above a shuffle so I took my time. Still looking at him, I found the hem of his t-shirt and raised it over his head, dropping it to the floor beside me.

I was happy to see the timidity vanish from him when he stared at me now. Ian was forgotten. I could see my face reflected in his eyes and I knew that I was all he saw now. I placed my palms on the warm planes of his hairy chest and pushed him gently to the bed as I sank to my knees on the floor.

I angled Daniel's cock so that Ian had a perfect side-on view of his entire length before I opened my mouth and slowly pushed his whole shaft inside my throat. I breathed him in deeply, letting my tongue move in slow circles on him. His torso fell back to the mattress and I had to level myself up to keep him fully inside me.

Slowly I withdrew, sucking on the rim of his cock and nibbling lightly on his smooth foreskin when I did.

"Shit,." He breathed just as I heard Ian mimic him exactly from off to my right.

I sank back onto him and brushed my lips across his trimmed pubes. I felt his muscles tense, saw his abs crunch and become even more defined as I bobbed up and down on his manhood. I could have stayed down there for hours, completely unaware of Ian just feet from me.

Daniel's gentle grip on the sides of my face pulled me from my prize. Before I knew it, I was laying flat against his broad muscled body, his arms wrapping tightly around my back, crushing me to him while he kissed me deeply.

I heard Ian's chair slide across the carpet in a rush and just made out his tall bulk rise quickly to his feet.

"I...I...I..." He stammered, looking around for something, anything on which to focus other than his buddy's tongue shoved into my mouth.

Daniel broke our kiss, but not our embrace.

"Sit the fuck down and enjoy the show, jack ass," he snapped at his teammate.

Ian stood still for a bit, eyes locked on Daniel's. I was trapped in his arms, happily, but I watched as these two specimens of masculinity squared off without a sound.

"You walked in here, now you get what you get," Daniel finished.

Ian retook his seat and Daniel's gentle finger on the side of my face returned him to my gaze. He brushed a gentle kiss across my lips and stroked my cheek with his thumb. He smiled his crooked half smile at me and winked.

Oh, fuck me.

The Alpha was established and I, me, the gay nerd, got to claim him.

Christmas, Valentine's, my birthday and the Fourth of July all wrapped into one.

I leaned forward to kiss Daniel with everything I had. He nearly tore my shirt from my back in his haste to get it off. Our mouths never stopped their dance for longer than it took for him to remove an article of clothing. I had never felt so free as when he finally managed to get my pants and underwear around my knees. I wiggled out of them the best I could from that point on, but was more focused on the feeling of my unbending dick as it pressed into his equally hard member.

Daniel's gentle downward pressure on my head signaled my time to finish my work had come. I eagerly flipped myself around so that I lay head towards his toes and threw my arm over his hairy thighs.

Slowly at first I sucked his cock inside me, trying to memorize the taste of him yet again. Daniel gripped my dick and tugged lazily as I worked on him. He soon had me slick with my own precum and used his thumb to torture my sensitive underside.

I tried to moan through my full mouth, but I refused to take his cock from inside me. Not again. I used every trick I could think of, every manipulation and twist I'd learned over the months.

"Yeah, nerd...Christ, David, I'm getting close."

I heard Ian shift in his chair and the distinct sound of a zipper being lowered.

"Do it," Daniel continued. He raised his legs so that his knees were bent, feet flat against the mattress.

He couldn't mean...? Could he? In front of Ian.

"Rim me, baby."

You didn't need to ask me twice.

Faster than I thought possible, I twisted around so that Daniel's legs were on either side of me as I knelt between them. My cock pointed straight at his exposed and twitching pink hole. I suppressed the urge to shove myself into him right then and placed my palms under his hamstrings, pushing his hips back off the bed.

I licked gently at first, lightly flicking around his hole, kissing the soft skin around it, breathing hot breath on him.

"Mmm...more," Daniel moaned.

Wet sounds were starting to come from the chair.

I pressed my tongue into his hole and swirled in quick motions. I'd heard some of the team discussing a technique called "The Alphabet Game," where you are supposed to use your tongue to spell out the entire alphabet in capital letters and then in lower case letters when you eat out a girl. The thought was nauseating, but the theory seemed sound.

I hadn't gotten to the Capital D before Daniel was panting like a mad man on the mattress. His hairy forearms grabbed on the the back of my head, pulling me deeper inside of him, reaching past his own cock to grab at me.

"Oh shit...yes...eat my ass," he groaned.

E.

F.

G.

H.

I.

"Mmmm..." That one came from Ian. Though I had no desire to even glance in his direction to confirm my suspicions, I was glad he was enjoying the show thus far.

When I got to Capital S, Daniel could barely breathe.

I had never heard him whimper like that before. It almost reminded me, unpleasantly, of the poor blonde woman from the porn in Paul's room.

"Oh god, please. Please stop! I can't...oh fuck me, I can't take it anymore."

T.

U.

V.

W.

"Please, baby. Finger me! I..."

X.

Y.

"IIIIIAAAHHHHH, FUCK!" he screamed.

Z.

I'm a stickler for finishing what I start.

Daniel's breath began to slow a little bit, but his thoroughly slick hole pulsed in and out in front of me, begging just as much as its' master.

I pressed my index finger to his opening and felt it press against me. Daniel whined and writhed beneath, pushing his hips forward as best he could, seeking me out.

"Pleeeeassse..." he drew out the word. His eyes proved too much for my weak resolve.

I pushed inside him and watched his eyes roll back in his skull. His hole squeezed me tightly but gave me no issue. I could feel his heart beat..beat..beat..beat..beat...in time to the convulsions of his opening. I drew out slowly and pressed back in with two fingers now. I didn't even need to wet them, he was so lubed up from the Alphabet Game. I would have to remember that for the future.

Daniel's cock spasmed and he shot a quick burst of precum to his hairy stomach.

"Holy shit," Ian whispered in apparent awe, the sounds of his jerking off clear as a bell now.

I know I didn't need to, I could have found other ways to get him off, but something inside of me wanted to show Ian what being at the mercy of another man could feel like. I pushed into Daniel quickly, burying myself inside to my last knuckle and arching my fingers forwards inside of him.

The reaction was exactly what I expected.

Daniel let out a roar like I had just started his engine. I pulled quickly out and back in with the same force. In and out I pistoned, each time, pressing that spot inside Daniel that I knew would make him burst like a piñata.

Daniel's mouth hung open to his chest and he crunched forward as my two fingers fucked his hole hard and fast, just barely tickling his prostate when I was buried in, all in full view of his "straight" teammate. His eyes were wild and harried, his breath caught in his throat and only a deep growl came from inside him. He began to shine with a thin sheet of sweat. I picked up the pace.

"Ahh,...David,...agh..."

It was weak, barely even a whisper. But I was surprised he even managed that much considering the sheer volume and speed at which his cock spewed into the air.

Rope after rope arched high between us. Most of the first blasts covered my bed spread a good foot above Daniel's head. Only around the third or fourth gush actually landed on his heaving chest and pleasure-twisted face. The white drops splashed agains his skin with gentle splats, clinging to his hair and beading there in small drops and graceful swoops.

When he was done and his cock twitched in the air between us, still untouched, I pressed my fingers to his prostate one final time and watched in awe as another small squirt pooled near Daniel's belly button.

Before I could remove my fingers from him, Daniel sprung forward from his prostrate position and flipped onto his stomach in front of my kneeling form. My fingers were still slick and wet from being so recently inside him but when he opened his mouth to take in my cock, I wound them into his hair without thought.

Daniel's tongue teased my slit and played with the rim of my cock head. He looked up at me through those dark lashes, the very same look I had imagined when I was jerking off in front of the team earlier. My fantasy now come to life once more.

Daniel used one hand to jerk my shaft while he bobbed on the top half of my cock, moaning all the while. I felt myself getting close in only a moment.

"Daniel...fuck yes,...don't stop...i'm close," I said between breaths. Daniel increased his speed.

He sighed deeply when my first shot erupted into him. He sucked firmly and milked me as blast after blast hit the back of his throat and he swallowed them all gratefully.

Ian roared from his chair and I turned just in time to watch his cock spew blindingly white spunk onto his lower stomach.

Daniel kissed and sucked my cock clean lovingly as I watched Ian ride the wave of his orgasm. I caught his eyes and jerked my head towards Ian, hoping he would follow my lead.

I got off the bed and was pleased to hear Daniel do the same. Ian's head was still thrown back and his eyes were closed so I'm still not sure if he heard or saw the two of us kneel between his open thighs.

I leaned forward first and licked at Ian's defined abs, taking in his white juices and savoring them.

I felt Daniel's face press next to mine as we continued to lap at Ian's muscles, licking him clean, kissing our way down his shaved pubes to his still twitching cock.

"Oh fuck me," he groaned.

My lips met Daniel's around the base of Ian's dick. The tip of my tongue danced with his as we kissed and licked our way up Ian's shaft towards his head. My full lips reached his cock head first and sucked the tip of him gently. Ian shook mightily when I found my mark. I pulled back a bit and let Daniel take the top position.

Soon, Ian was clean and breathing in sharp gasps. His hands were at his temples again, as if he was steadying himself against the spinning of the room.

Daniel rose to his feet first. I followed shortly and we both looked down at the spent muscle-god slumped in the chair.

"So. Thoughts?" Daniel asked nonchalantly.

Ian wasn't the only one to stare at him in wonder.

Thoughts? I was still amazed every day at the things Daniel could take in stride.

"Umm, that was ridiculous," Ian said in a gravely whisper.

"Glad you approve," Daniel started. "Now, get dressed and get out."

Despite his wobbly legs, Ian wasted little time in obeying Daniel's command. I added nothing to the orders. If Daniel didn't find it necessary to mention the need for discretion, I certainly wasn't about to second guess his assessment of the situation. He knew Ian much better than I.

The door closed quickly behind a still awestruck Ian.

I looked through the peephole and watched as he stood in the hallway for a bit, looking left and right. The poor guy might never find his own room in his current state. I opened the door again.

"Two doors down on the left."

I closed it again.

When I watched through the peephole this time, it only took him about five or ten seconds to gather himself, process the directions, and amble off towards his room.

I turned back to the room and found Daniel using his discarded t-shirt to wipe the cum from his chest and abs, seeming to be entirely unaffected by what we'd just done.

"Do you think he's gonna jack off thinking about that tonight?" I wondered idly.

Daniel shrugged.

"Dunno. Don't really care what he does. Are you ready for bed soon?"

Though I was a little shocked at his apparent level of ease, I nodded.

"You should be getting back to your room soon," I said with more than a little hint of sadness at the thought.

Daniel pulled back the cum soaked top cover of my king sized bed and pooled it on the floor. He smiled at me, still standing at the end of the hallway.

"Why? What's the point now?" he asked.

"What about the other..."

"Ian knows now. There's no use in trying to pretend like it didn't happen. He knows, and it's possible everyone else will know soon enough. So why should I sleep alone tonight, when what I want is to sleep next to you? If it's coming out soon, I'm at least going to do what I want in the meantime."

I watched him pull back the under cover and the sheet and slide beneath them and settle into my bed. He propped himself on one elbow and faced me, smiling that crazy beautiful smile.

He patted the mattress next to him, urging me to join him.

I wanted to cry, and for more than one reason.

Daniel was so sure, so strong, so confident. The situation had changed in the blink of an eye, our routine disrupted, plans shattered; and he had adapted nearly instantaneously. He had made his choice as to what was important to him.

It took me a while to fully understand that I was what was important to him.

He faced possible social outcast, loss of face, humiliation, degradation, any manner of cruel words and remarks. Physical violence wasn't entirely out of the question, even for one as well-built as him.

But there he lay. Calm, cool, serene, and beautiful beyond description. In my bed, beckoning me to lay beside him.

I turned off the light and climbed under the covers. In such a large bed, it took us a moment to find one another, but when we did, the bed seemed almost comically large. My forehead pressed to his, our noses brushing. He threw one leg over my own and I wrapped my limbs around him.

Our soft cocks pressed together and for once, this was enough. Just to hold him, feel his breath on my lips, the rise and fall of his chest pressed to mine, his strong fingers lightly dancing up and down my back.

I kissed him in the darkness and hoped he could feel everything I wanted to say but couldn't. How much I needed him, how thankful I was that he was so sure where I was so scared.

"Don't think about it," Daniel whispered at my ear as he kissed me lightly.

"Think about what?"

"The morning."

I hadn't spoken. I had not said one word, and yet he knew the thoughts that lurked at the back of my mind. I didn't wonder how he'd done it, I just marveled at the fact that he could. After so long thinking no one would ever care to even hear my thoughts, Daniel had decided to start reading them.

"But," I whispered, my voice trembling, "What if Ian..."

"Don't think about it," Daniel cut me off. "If it happens, it happens. You are here with me now. So just be with me. You and me. Just us. Please, baby?"

The tears came hot and silent down my cheeks as I kissed him.

Tomorrow would come as it always did.

With his lips against mine, our hearts beating in tandem, I couldn't have possibly cared less if the sun never rose again.

DAMackey
DAMackey
981 Followers