Speech and Debate Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm...yesss...," I moaned, thrusting myself into him. My arm came up to press his lips to the small of my neck. I turned so I was flat on my back and Daniel hovered above me. I laced my fingers behind his neck.

"Want to show these guys how it's really done?" I teased him, pushing my now hard cock firmly into his vice grip.

I pulled him down to kiss me. His mouth opened for me and in an instant the other boys disappeared.

My fingers grabbed for the muscles of Daniel's back, down his spine and to his ass. I felt it clench and unclench as he ground into my hips. I could just make out the growing wet spot as his precum began to seep through his underwear and mine, reaching my skin.

"Fuck this...I can't stand it...Can I kiss you, please?" Ian suddenly blurted out from somewhere in the void that surrounded us.

Daniel and I froze in the middle of our kiss. Our eyes both turned to look at our companions. Ian was raised on one massive arm.

He looked down at Justin, who lay flat on his back, his eyes wide, his mouth open and working, no sound coming out.

"Say something Justin," I whispered, trying to jumpstart the boy.

Justin nodded. Just the tiniest movement of his head towards his chest.

Ian leaned in and kissed him long and slow. I heard the air leave Justin's lungs, saw him go rigid as a board before he gave in and melted into Ian's kiss.

Slowly, as if on strings controlled from somewhere high above him, Justin's long arms floated from the floor and hooked behind Ian's thick neck. I doubt he actually could have pulled the muscle god in any direction, but Ian took the hint and sank onto Justin's lithe form slowly.

"That didn't take long...," Daniel whispered at my ear, his voice full of knowing mischief.

"Hush, you, " I scolded and slapped him playfully on the ass. "I think it's sweet."

Daniel kissed me gently.

"Nothing like another couple to bring out the competitive side in me. Shall we?"

Daniel gracefully moved one of his hairy legs over me so that he was more fully on top of me.

"Let's get these pesky clothes off first," I giggled in anticipation.

I pushed his jock below muscled ass and we both wiggled and maneuvered to remove our last remaining clothing. In the process, our double bag became mostly unzipped, the protective top layer flung back to reveal our nakedness to the rest of the tent.

Justin and Ian didn't even notice.

The wet tongue sounds coming from beside us said that those two probably wouldn't notice if a Grizzly bear decided to take up residence with us for the night. Justin looked like he was trying to climb inside the large muscled boy, his lean lanky limbs and long fingers searching for somewhere, anywhere on his muscled form to grab on to.

Their separate sleeping bags were not helping the situation.

Ian soon took care of that obstacle with rather too much force than was called for.

A great loud ripping noise tore through the tent as Ian yanked Justin's bag open with one hand. I heard a distinct tear. At the very least, the zipper was stripped.

But the result was that Justin's pale naked skin shone in the green light, his massive prick contained only by a pair of white cotton briefs. Ian looked down at him, watching his small chest rise and fall, the almost Elven proportions and long graceful lines of his body making the new boy seem positively otherworldly. Even his red-gold hair arranged on his pillow like something from a fantasy novel.

Justin yelped when Ian growled low in his chest before he pushed his mouth to his fast and passionate.

Daniel smiled and retuned to kissing me.

I soon forgot the ball of limbs and lust that was writhing beside me as his lips pressed to my collar bones, sucking lightly, the tip of his tongue flicking gently over my skin.

He kept his grip on my cock and slowly stroked me as he worked down my chest. He took one nipple into his mouth and bit down hard and firm, his teeth making my chest rise from the floor as I pressed his head to my breast. My cock leaked in his hands. He rubbed the clear liquid into my shaft with one wide thumb.

My Daniel kissed and licked past my belly button and on the tender space where my hips joined.

"I want you to make love to me baby," he whispered.

I watched his soft brown eyes, tinted green and glimmering in the moonlight, gaze up at me from between my legs for the second time that day. He kissed the base of my shaft.

"Will you fuck me tonight. Long and slow?"

He kissed further up, pelting inch after inch of my sensitive underside with his gentle kisses.

"Push this big thick cock deep inside me? Let me feel you fill me up? Hmm?"

His tongue flicked between his lips as he darted it over and around the slit of my cock, gathering some of my fluid to his lips and mixing it with his saliva.

"Please? Baby?"

He opened his mouth and sucked gently on the very tip of my cock, his lips pursed around me, my cock outlined on their soft surface.

I couldn't find words. These jocks could apparently reduce us nerd to speechlessness with ease. I took a page from Justin's playbook.

I nodded.

I saw Daniel's mouth curve up in a wicked half smile half smirk before his body became a blur. One moment he was resting on his knees between my legs and the next, the perfect globes of his ass were just centimeters from my face, his hot tight hole begging me to get him ready.

"Get me wet, baby. Ready for that huge cock...," Daniel moaned, turning to look at me from over his shoulder, pressing his ass back towards me as if daring me to make the next move.

I grabbed at his waist and pulled him down onto me. My tongue found the sweet space between his cheeks and I flicked and circled him at lightning speed. Daniel thrust his hips back into my tongue, fucking himself against me face as I worked him in and out. His spine straightened and he grabbed my cock in both of his hands as if to steady himself. He jerked slowly and rocked back and forth against my onslaught.

I gasped when I felt my cock disappear inside his throat. Daniel took me nearly to the base. I screamed in pleasure but never took my lips from his tight hole. I spread his cheeks as wide as I could between my hands and kissed and rimmed him while he sucked me deep inside.

We didn't realize how loud we were.

Daniel had my cock firmly in his throat and my face was buried deep inside his muscular bubble butt when we noticed that the tent had gone silent. We turned our gaze a bit to find Justin's thick straight cock in Ian's grip, but both boys staring directly at us.

"Sorry," Justin murmured when he noticed that we had noticed them. "Keep going."

Daniel pulled off my cock. It shone slick and wet and glistening in the air.

"You liked that huh?" Daniel asked. He moved one hand to his own cock and slowly stroked his hard uncut cock for them, squeezing a jet of precum from it to fall to my chest.

Ian nodded in answer to Daniel's question.

"Then you'll love this." Daniel grinned.

He flipped around just as fast as he'd done before, this time straddling my hips and facing me. He leaned over me on one arm, reached behind him with the other and grabbed my cock in a reverse grip.

He lead my cock to his hole and wiggled it over the surface. His eyes rolled back and he moaned, looking down at me.

"I'm so tight tonight baby. God, I want your cock inside me. Go slow okay?"

He pressed his hips back and I felt my cock head pop inside him, squeezed tightly by his hot chute.

"Ohhh, fuck yes," he moaned.

Justin and Ian both gasped.

Slowly Daniel sank down my shaft, taking each thick inch deep into him. His head fell back and his eyes closed, his lip clenched between his teeth and he concentrated. I felt myself ensconced, held motionless firmly by him. I pressed past the hard ball of nerves inside him and watched him shiver when it did. He settled onto my hips and breathed deeply to adjust.

When he stared down at me, his eyes were clouded with lust, that fullness and animal satisfaction that only comes from joining completely with the one you desire most.

"Make love to me, David," he quavered on shaky limbs. "Oh god, you feel so good inside me. Fuck!"

He fell forward, his torso collapsing onto mine, his face buried in the top of my shoulder. His hard cock, pressed between our stomachs, leaked a steady sticky sweetness onto our skins.

Slowly at first, I thrust my hips up into Daniel, pushing him from the floor, feeling the weight of his lower body sink him even deeper onto my cock.

"Oh god, please...more," he whined into my neck, softly kissing my earlobe.

I pulled back and thrust up more quickly. I felt his ass clench around me and spasm when I brushed his prostate.

"Again."

In and out.

Each time I thrust back inside him, Daniel seemed to raise a little bit from his collapse onto my chest. As if each thrust of my cock ratcheted his spine straighter and straighter, like tightening a screw.

In short order he was straight upright again, his hands palm down on my chest as he rocked in complete synchronicity with my thrusts.

His uncut cock pointed to the roof, but he didn't touch himself. My fingers dug hard into his hips, pushing him upwards so I could get a deeper angle and then pulling him down to settles. My cock felt like I moved through silk and steel. His ass gripped and released in measured waves.

"Oh god. Fuck me baby. Fuck me!" Daniel babbled over and over.

"Does it hurt?" Ian mumbled meekly.

Daniels eyes shot open and he stared off to his right.

His eyes were wild and harried with pleasure. He never stopped his rocking, never stopped the measured pull and tug on my shaft, milking my cock with his entire body. I tried to focus on Ian's question, but

Daniel was making it very difficult.

"Does it look like it...ohhhh, my god."

Daniel's fingers clenched on my chest as a wave overtook him.

He leaked a huge jet of precum onto my chest and growled like a panther as he rode the wave. My cock pulsed a twin stream of lubrication deep inside of him as well.

"It's amazing...," he finished. He leaned in to kiss me.

"Fuck," Ian mumbled. If Daniel moved like lightning, Ian moved like molasses.

But each move was deliberate and unstoppable. He rolled onto his back and easily scooped Justin up from the ground beside him, tossing him almost fully into the air. He landed on top of Ian, his small body not even coming close to covering the wide mass of muscle and bulk beneath him. Justin's hands looked almost like a dolls on the broad planes of his hairless chest.

Before Justin could adjust to the new position,Ian leaned forward and kissed him quickly.

Daniel still undulated on top of me in slow rocking waves, but the thrusts were more shallow now. We were both engrossed in the pair beside us, but still unwilling to totally cease our own building passion.

"I want to...I mean...would you? For me?" Ian mumbled.

Justin hesitated.

He looked like a bird, his green eyes darting this way and that, trying to see if he could escape.

"You don't have to it you don't want to, I just..."

"I want to!" Justin blurted.

He leaned in to kiss Ian quickly on the lips.

Ian looked a little dazed but Justin continued.

"It's just...I haven't...I mean...I'm still a...virgin. I don't want to do it.....bad ya know? What if I'm..."

He trailed of.

Ian raised a big hand to cup the side of his face.

"Hey. I am too. A virgin. With this. Don't worry though. If you want, I'm sure it will be..."

"It will be wonderful," I finished for him.

Daniel squeezed his muscles all over my cock, buried to the hilt inside him and I shivered, giving a little extra weight to my words. I knew of where I spoke.

"Just go slow okay?" Ian asked.

Gently, he reached between himself and Justin and jerked Justin's ample cock a few times, using his precum to get him slick and wet. He guided Justin's cock head slowly to his ass. His knees raised slightly towards his chest, Justin's thin body almost becoming lost between his tree-trunk thighs.

Well I certainly hadn't been expected THAT to be the starting point for Ian.

Maybe I was still holding on to some of my own stereotyped, but if I'd been a betting man, I would have wagered the house with no reservations that Ian would have wanted to be the one to fuck Justin's high tight virgin ass. Apparently, Ian was more curious than I'd realized.

"Oh fuck...That's intense."

"Push out," Daniel offered.

Though Ian could never know it, as he instructed his friend, Daniel's own body followed his advice, pushing out and squeezing me back in, sending jolts of electricity through my body as he rode me slowly. I inched ever closer towards release.

"Oh my god! Oh god...oh it's so big." Ian moaned.

Justin's face was a mask of blankness, his eyes wide and staring his jaw slack. I couldn't see it, but I imagined his thick straight, milky complected cock, so close to my own in proportions, pushing ever deeper in Ian's virgin ass.

They both must have been on fire!

As if to prove me false, Ian's massive body shivered hard, convulsing on the ground. His eyes rolled back in his head and the breath left his body. His arms came above his head and he relaxed entirely into it.

"Keep going. Oh god, I never expected it to feel like.....Ahhhhh!"

Ian's cock suddenly shot a huge stream of precum that landed on his chin.

"Oh god. Oh fucking god, what was that?" Ian asked with a little panic in his tone, his eyes harried.

"That," Daniel informed his, slowly raising himself up along my pulsing shaft to mirror the experience for Ian, "was your prostate."

Daniel dragged my cock head over his own prostate and moaned loudly.

"Cool huh?" he panted, beaming as if showing his friend something really cool he'd found in the woods. A discovery he couldn't wait to share with his best bud.

"Oh god. Oh god. Keep going, give me all of it. Oh fuck, your cock feels amazing. Oh god, please. Fuck it's so big. So full!" Ian urged Justin on. Ian was apparently, a verbal bottom. It's never the one's you think, huh?

Justin still seemed dazed but pushed the last few centimeters of his impressive manhood into Ian's willing ass.

"Justin," Daniel breathed, picking up the pace of his rocking a bit.

Justin still stared blankly down at Ian beneath him, now impaled on his cock and squirming in unabashed delight.

"Justin! Hey buddy?"

"Hm?" Justin asked, his eyes coming to focus.

"Follow my pace okay? Out..."

Daniel rose off my hips, pulling himself out until just my cock head remained inside his tight ring, squeezed firmly.

"In..."

He lowered himself down.

Justin followed suit.

Ian lost his fucking mind.

He babbled incoherently on the ground so loudly we had to shush him. Still, he could not control his volume.

"Justin!" Daniel hissed, "make him shut up before someone hears us!"

"How?!" Justin nearly panicked.

For his credit, he still never stopped mirroring the in and out pace of Daniel's work on my cock, still slowly pounding his monster member in and out of Ian's now de-flowered ass.

"Figure it out!"

Justin leaned in to kiss Ian, hot and quick.

It had the desired effect. Justin soon found he was nearly crushed beneath Ian's strength. His legs wound around the smaller mans waist and pulled him down, his hands clasped tight on his bare ass, easily cupping each cheek with room to spare. But at least his moans were stifled to a mere grumble.

Daniel kissed me as the two couples synched our rhythms.

"I want you to cum in my ass, baby," Daniel whispered in my ear. "Give me that load okay? Fuck me till you cum!"

He began to rock harder on my hips, his pace increasing.

Justin kept up. The moans grew louder and louder.

"Oh yeah, baby," Daniel groaned, "I'm getting so close. Fuck me baby. God I love you so much. Fuck me!"

Faster and faster we rocked.

I felt myself growing closer. Daniel's ass began to spasm in waves, rocketing over my body in unknowable ripples. He clenched tight and held me there, not seeming able to control when he loosened again, just riding the high points until the finally built up and he crashed back down to relaxing.

"I'm gonna cum baby," I whispered, the sound rising through my clenching chest. "Oh god I can't stop it."

"Cum in me, David."

Daniel kissed me and his tongue worked into my mouth.

The first shot felt like I might actually do him some kind of internal damage. It splashed into him so hard, I felt it rebound and work down my shaft. Daniel clenched tightly, his eyes going wide.

He pulled back from our kiss, his spine straight, my chest the place his fingers dug in for support.

His cock jerked once, twice, his mouth open, his face raised to the unseen moon outside.

Suddenly, long thin fingers appeared around his olive skin. They encircled him entirely, a ghostly ring around his darkly tanned cock.

They squeezed once and I only had a blink to process that Justin had reached over to finish Daniel off, before the first volley of his hot white cream splashed into my face.

I jerked, but opened my mouth in time for Justin to aim Daniel's second blast at my tongue.

It hit me, hot and sweet, tasting just as I'd remembered my Daniel. My second and third gushed filled my lover to the brim. I felt my seed leaking from his ass, dripping down my now-tight balls and falling to the red plaid interior flannel of the sleeping baf.

"Fuck!" Justin whispered, his fingers unwinding from Daniel's cock.

I replaced them instantly with my own.

I kept my mouth open to receive any more of Daniel's juices I could milk from him, swallowing everything he'd given me gratefully.

"I can't stop...I'm gonna,..." Justin tried to speak through his clenched teeth, his eyes shut just as tight as he fought the inevitable.

"Do it. Inside. Please..." Ian growled.

Justin's eyes shot wide and I watched the bliss overtake Ian as his first lover poured himself deep inside.

It was as if each jet of Justin's thick cum coating his insides filled Ian's awe struck gaze more and more. His mouth hung open and a low harsh guttural sound grumbled from his chest.

Suddenly, a wet splashing sound slammed into the tent wall above Ian's head.

Microseconds later, a second and third shot rang like the popping of gunfire or the splash of heavy rain.

Ian's cock twitched uncontrollably as he shot his load hand's free over his own head, eventually covering his face and finally coating his heaving chest. His nipples stood out now like snow covered mountains on the wide Savanna, glistening wetly with his orgasm.

Ian's body went limp beneath Justin's frozen thrust. His eyes rolled in the back of his head and he fell to the ground, each ligament loosening as he seemed to almost melt into the floor.

Justin hovered on the verge of panic.

Slowly, Ian's eyes fluttered and he returned to his senses.

"I...I...I....Oh god, I can't breathe...I...Oh dear god in heaven..."

He panted harder than I could ever remember him panting from any of our workout sessions. It was rare for something to exhaust him or push him to his limits. Normally his limits seemed super human as it was.

But Justin had done it.

Daniel slowly pulled himself off of my still sensitive cock, keeping my load buried tightly inside him. He arranged himself behind me agains, snuggling up tight and working his slick, cum covered cock between my bare ass cheeks. I wiggled into him, loving the feel of him there, even if we lacked the energy to flip flop at the moment.

Ian easily picked up Justin from between his legs, essentially bench pressing the smaller boy and laying him down beside him so that we once again formed a nerd sandwich on Jock bread, two couples facing each other.

This time, however, Ian's arm mirrored Daniels and rested on the gentle curve of Justin's slender hips, his thick finger tips just barely brushing the red-gold pubes that sheltered his softening prick, slick still with the load Ian, too, held inside him.