Speech and Debate Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAMackey
DAMackey
979 Followers

"But...I'm not gay...right?" Justin wondered allowed, even as his fingers played with the hairless skin of Ian's taut forearm across his chest.

"Does it matter?" Ian asked, kissing Justin's neck and snuggling up closer to him. Justin reacted without thought, cozying closer.

"Doesn't it?"

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Daniel asked demurely.

Justin nodded, dipping his eyes to the tent floor but pushing his ass back into Ian's hips even further.

"Me too," Ian added.

"Then just enjoy it," I finished.

"Yeah," Ian echoed. "So shush up and go to sleep, Nerd."

He teased Justin even as he hugged him tightly to his chest. Through the doubt and fear Justin must have just realized he faced, he couldn't help but smile.

Just as quickly as the new pair had matched the speed of our lovemaking, so too did we each begin to mirror the lengthening breaths of the others. Justin cuddled close to Ian, Daniel pressed to my back, pulling me deeply into him.

In that little ten foot by ten foot space, our little sanctuary, there weren't any more barriers. Nothing separated the nerds from the jocks. Nothing kept one person from another. It was our little place now. A place where we were just people, people exploring the feelings and emotions that ruled our primal selves. I would be eternally grateful for small spaces like that.

In the darkness, as my eyes continued to adjust, I found Justin's bright green eyes staring into mine. The two of us looked at each other for a long while, each so like the other. I could vividly recall what it had felt like to be him, where he was right then. I hoped that he would be as half as lucky as I had been.

"Thanks," Justin mouthed silently at me.

I nodded quietly and closed my eyes.

Daniel kissed me softly on the back of my neck.

"I love you baby," he drawled slowly in my ear.

"I love you too."

I fell asleep, in that safe little space, that little garden of Eden in the middle of a pinewood forrest. I fell asleep in the arms of a man I loved and who loved me in return. The crickets took up their orchestrations in the warm summer night. How different this all could have been, I thought as my mind floated off into dreamland.

How lucky I am.

How loved.

How....not alone.

I would have to remember that. For always.

DAMackey
DAMackey
979 Followers