Speech and Debate Pt. 15B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAMackey
DAMackey
973 Followers

"Ready?" Daniel asked, his gold-brown eyes twinkling with excitement.

"Ready for what?! Daniel what in the world are you doing?!"

He smiled a dazzling smile and unlatched the door with a key he seemed to magically produce from underneath a small rock pushed against the foundation of the house. The door opened inward on surprisingly silent hinges, Daniel looked around to see if anyone had noticed, then hastily pulled me inside the dark space and quickly closed the door behind me.

There was very little light under the deck, only what crept in from the spaces between the planks above, but my eyes quickly adjusted to the murky gloom. The floor was paved in concrete paving tiles, broken only by massive thick wooden beams that stretched from the ground to the underside of the deck like bare trees in a manmade forrest. Against the back wall, all manner of lawn and garden tools hung neatly from the stone foundation in wooden racks. Boxes of old and deflated sports balls, pool toys, and paint buckets made little piles here and there. A large riding lawn mower dominated the space and shone a dull flat green, the bright yellow leather seats covered in a thin sheet of dust.

Daniel pulled me towards the riding mower, spun me around and pushed me down onto the seat with both hands. Before I could open my mouth to protest my semi-abduction, his lips crashed into mine and I felt his tongue probing my mouth. I responded without thinking, returning his kiss and pulling him closer to me. My arms grabbed at the bare skin of his back, feeling the muscles tense and relax as he pushed his entire bulk onto my body and ground himself into me. My legs opened on their own and he slipped easily between my thighs, one hand reaching down and grasping the growing mound in my pants.

I pulled back from our kiss when his grip squeezed and tried to resist.

Futile I know.

"What are you doing?" I asked half-heartedly. Daniels full lips and tongue were working up and down the side of my neck, sucking gently on my sensitive skin as his hands continued to massage my cock to full attention.

"You know exactly what I'm doing," he said between kisses. "You're the smartest guy in the grade."

I bit my lower lip to hold back a moan. It came unbidden anyway when Daniel undid my pants and slipped his fingers onto my flat stomach and beneath the waistband.

"Ohhhh," I sighed. "But...but...there are people right above us. What if they hear us?"

I knew what was coming. The question, much like "sup?" was almost entirely rhetorical at this point. Even as I protested, I lifted my hips from the yellow seat of the mower so Daniel could yank my pants to my thighs. My thick tool sprang out and slapped hard against my stomach with an audible "thwack." I could already feel the liquid beginning to ooze from my slit and onto my skin, warm and sticky.

"I hope they do hear us," Daniel growled, his fingers finally gripping my shaft tightly, squeezing as he milked a long stream of precum from me. "That's what makes it hot."

Before I could tell him how risky that was, or even fully form the thought in my brain, he shot me a wicked grin and dove onto my cock, his mouth wide.

Any lingering doubts I had had evaporated like water on a hot skillet the moment I felt him push my entire cock down his warm throat, his wet tongue undulating along the base of my shaft. I felt his nose tickle my trimmed pubes and my fingers immediately grabbed his head and pushed him further into my lap.

I thrust upwards, grinding my hips into his mouth, as my dick pulsed and throbbed inside him. The low moan that rumbled from his chest vibrated against my cock.

As quickly as it happened, Daniel stopped it. With a gasping breath, he stood straight up and left my slick wet cock bobbing in mid air.

"That oughtta do the trick," he whispered, his lips shining with spit and watching with hunger in his eyes as my cock bounced and danced in the dusty air. His fingers were at the waist band of his shorts while he spoke. With a little puff of dust they made a small pile on the concrete tiles when he pushed them all the way down.

He wore his white jock strap, like the one I had first seen him in when this all began all those months ago. His uncut cock was rock hard and straining against the woven cotton, the dark spot at the head of his cock spreading fast.

He turned slowly, presenting me with his perfectly framed ass. He arched the small of his back and pushed those perfect mounds towards me, wiggling his hips back and forth a little, daring me to make a move.

"Please, Mr. Valedictorian," Daniel whined with lust in his voice as he looked back over his shoulder at me, "I'm just a dumb jock. I don't know how I'm gonna graduate without your help. Is there anything I can do to get some extra credit?"

Goddammit.

Fucking role-play.

Well, there was no denying that Daniel knew how to push my buttons.

He ended his little scene by bending over slightly at the waist and grabbing one of the support poles in front of him, his arms high above his head, forming his back into a perfect triangle. He turned to wink at me as he presented himself. I went from prey to predator in less than a heartbeat.

I closed the distance between us and ground my hard and dripping cock against his ass crack, feeling his muscled cheeks open and enfold my girth. Daniel's eyes fluttered closed and he pushed his hole back towards me.

"Fuck me, baby," he moaned. "Please. Put your cock in me. Please..."

He paired the desire with a wide-eyed look of innocence and misty lust that made it almost a crime not to do as he asked.

My cock lined up against his puckered hole like a magnet. The heat of his skin as my precum drenched his opening nearly made me cum right then. I pushed forward and felt him welcome me.

"Ohhhh fuuuuck yesssss," Daniel hissed as more and more of my cock pushed inside him. He pushed back against the wooden pole and tried to take more and more of my long dick with each little thrust.

With practiced ease, I melted into him. His muscles clenched and unclenched around me as I throbbed inside him. Heat like fire mixed with pressure like a vice.

"You want extra credit?" I growled at him, my fingertips digging into his hips as my cock finished it's long entrance.

"Mmmmm...yes. Please. Give it to me." Daniel wiggled his ass against my hips and his hole clenched tight then opened again.

"It's going to be rough to bring that grade up. You sure you can take it?"

"I like it rough..." he ground into me again. I felt my cock head pressing against that magic button of nerves inside him. His breath was getting ragged, choppy.

"You got it," I hissed in his ear, biting the soft skin of his earlobe as I pulled my cock back and slammed it inside him again with enough force to make a smacking sound.

Daniel didn't even attempt to lower his voice. I didn't attempt to make him. He had purposefully awoken the beast he knew lurked inside me and I was going to finish this no matter the outcome.

Daniel's fingernails raked down the wooden beam as I slammed his round bubble from behind. My fingers ached with the pressure I put on his hips as I pulled him roughly back onto my thick cock. His hole loosened and tightened around me in wave after wave, matching his panting and groans.

"Don't stop...oh, fuck yes...fuck me harder...oh fuck yes harder...oh shit, yes."

He really was trying to get attention from the party goers above. He was a vocal lover usually, but he ratcheted his normal up to porn star level.

I picked up my pace. My balls slapped against his ass with every thrust, his cheeks reddened from the pounding. I didn't care. I gritted my teeth and I fucked him, really and truly pounded him mercilessly. My brain was gone, my mind no longer in control. I felt strong and powerful, in control and dominant. My alpha male writhed in pleasure beneath me, succumbing to the onslaught of my cock. He submitted to my power, his body begging me to show him who was in control.

"Cum in me...cum in my hole," he pleaded, his voice high and wavering, his knuckles white on the support beam.

I didn't respond. I just kept fucking him, faster, feeling my head hit his spot making him yelp each time. My eyes blurred.

I was close. As I felt the familiar white hot fire climb in my veins and shimmer through me entire being, I slammed my rod into Daniel and pulled him back into me, holding him there, throbbing and thickening inside him.

I don't know how to describe the sound that came from my body. If I had been a wolf, it would have been a howl.

Daniel's body knew what was coming. He clamped down on my shaft with his hole, waiting for it.

And I didn't disappoint.

I felt my lusts and anxieties empty into him in five bursts of thick cum that sapped my strength and filled my love to the brim. I felt some of it leak hot and thick down my shaft. I dared not move as I filled him. And from the sounds he was making, it was a good thing I didn't.

I just noticed in my orgasmic state the white streams and drops that landed on the cement tiles in front of him. He had cum without touching his cock. I had completely forgotten to touch his cock, but thankfully it seemed my inattention hadn't been damning.

My fingers were still white and tense on his hips as my breath and brain settled back into me when he suddenly started to laugh.

At first, it was a little giggle. Before long, it was long loud full body laughs that shook his whole being.

He pulled off of my super sensitive cock in his uncontrollable glee. I shivered at the change in temperature and pressure but he wiped tears of laughter from his eyes and tried to regain his composure.

"Well, I suppose that is one way to react to getting fucked rough and raw," I said sarcastically. "I usually prefer thank you's but uncontrollable laughter is okay too."

Daniel brought himself under control and placed his palms on my chest to kiss me gently as he did, caressing my face as he whispered apologies to me.

"I'm sorry, baby. That was perfect. I swear. I mean look at me."

He glistened in the gloom, a thin sheen of sweat over his entire form. His cock was still hard and pulsing. The white mess on the front of the jockstrap proved that he had indeed joined me in release.

"It's just hilarious that there are people, like, 15 feet away, and you just fucked me so hard I came in my jock. Gotta admit, that's pretty fucking funny."

I tried not to smirk, but it was funny.

Before long, we were both laughing as we wrapped our arms around each other and pressed our foreheads together. I loved holding him like this. We connected at three places: Mind, Heart, and Body; Forehead, Chest, and Groin. It felt safe and right. I imagined holding him like that as we danced at our wedding. It was a stupid thought, I know. And presumptuous to boot. But sometimes, those thoughts can't be avoided. They just come unbidden. And for a nerd like me, it was a sublime experience to live in those futures, even for just a moment. They were something, some place and time, that I had never allowed myself to fathom before Daniel. That I could be there, be in some distant future with him, living and loving him in my mind's eye was...exhilarating. And terrifying.

We stayed like that for a while, slowly rocking back and forth together, holding each other.

"We should get back before anyone misses us," Daniel whispered after several years had gone by in my mind.

"Do we have to?"

"Probably."

I sighed and pulled away from him reluctantly.

"Well you can't go back out there like that," I said. "You're literally covered in your own jizz. I think people would notice that little fact."

Daniel shrugged as he pushed his jockstrap to the ground. He was finally naked before me again and I couldn't help but catch my breath.

Every time. Every damn time, it still stunned me.

He retrieved his shorts from where he had left them and stepped back into them.

"A little free balling never hurt nobody," he said with a wink.

"And what about my little present you got with you there..." I coyly motioned to his perfect ass as I raised my own pants to my waist and stuffed my semi-soft cock back into place.

"Oh that's gonna stay right where it is. If no one heard us down here, fine. But I like knowing that I've got your cum inside me while I talk to homophobic dick heads and clueless underclassmen. It feels...naughty."

Wow.

Kinky boyfriend today. I had quite the summer vacation to look forward to if this is how we were starting out on Day 1.

"Let's get on with it then," I said and motioned for him to lead the way back out to the party.

Daniel popped his head around the door to check for any interlopers. Finding none, he pulled me behind him back into the red and purple summer twilight, shut the little wooden door quickly behind us and walked onto the broad green lawn as if nothing had happened.

We made our way back up to the top deck quickly and without any notice. The anxiety ridden nerd in me was certain that everyone must have heard us down there, must surely notice that we were both flushed and unable to contain small smiles. The pitchforks and torches were going to come out at any second and someone would be sent to gather kindling for the burning of the fag boys at the stake.

But no one did more than glance at us. Some smiled and waved. The expected confrontation never came. To be honest, it was a bit of a let down.

"Where did you two go off to?" Justin said, scampering up to us before we even reached the top step.

"Just wanted to show David something down in the yard," Daniel offered, his eyes darting up and down, looking at anything and everything except for Justin, like he was following the path of a non existent house-fly.

The beautiful lanky boy leaned in and whispered.

"If you're going to lie to the Saludatorian, you are going to have to do a lot better than that, Jock Boy."

Daniel's eyes were full moons in his face. If he wasn't flushed from the fucking I'd just given him, he certainly was when Justin finished speaking. He tried to reply, but his jaw just hung useless on his chest and he stared at the smirking nerd who'd just handed him his words on a silver plate.

Justin giggled.

"Well, I'm glad you two had some fun. But you missed quite the show up here. Ian went crazy! It was awesome. And then, just when you thought that poor Sophomore was going to literally shit his pants and run, he smiled and started laughing and everything was fine. Just like that."

Justin snapped his fingers.

Daniel still hadn't found his tongue.

"Sounds like we all had a little fun."

"Yours sounds more...shall we say, entertaining?" Justin joked with a wink.

"You'd have to ask Daniel," I whispered. "Just don't squeeze him too hard or he may leak some cream filling,"

I'd seen Daniel surprised before. But he looked mortified now. It was unbelievably cute on him.

Justin and I both laughed so hard it hurt.

"What did I miss?" Ian asked, lumbering up behind us and pulling Justin into an all encompassing embrace. He took one look at Daniel and joined in on the laughter.

"Under the deck tool shed?" he asked knowingly.

Daniel's head nearly exploded.

In the middle of our laugh fest at the expense of my boyfriend's all-in-good-fun mortification and humiliation, the unmistakable symphony of a high school girl with too much alcohol, not enough food, and wavering self esteem issues floated above the din of the party. From the intensity and loudness, it sounded like whoever was in the midst of spilling her cookies was doing so with projectile speeds.

Ian's laughter cut short abruptly. He walked to the edge of the deck and began hunting for the source of the stomach acid aria like a kindergartner hunting for Waldo.

"Damn it," he sighed when he'd located her.

Her friends had her well in hand. The poor thing was like some mortally wounded animal. Her eyes were wide and hunted, rolling in her skull as she tried to look everywhere at once. She knew she was the center of attention and she wanted to be anything else in the world. Add to that the highly undignified act of vomiting itself and it made for a socially unacceptable nightmare for anyone of even moderate social standing on the high school ladder.

"This is always the most stressful part," Ian sighed as he made his way over to Justin. He patted him on the shoulder and then spoke to Daniel. "Can you take care of it up here? I'm gonna make the rounds down there."

Daniel nodded. Ian smiled in return and made his way down the steps.

"Ya'll know the rules guys and gals!" I heard him say as he descended.

"What's happening?"

"It's his one hard and fast rule. First person to puke means the party's over. It may seem harsh, but none of his parties have ever gotten even remotely out of hand."

And with that, Ian gained just a little bit more respect in my eyes. Jocks were supposed to be out of control raging ass holes without a care for anyone but themselves. It still surprised me that I was just as wrong about them as they were about me.

Justin and I watched in awe as Ian and Daniel rounded up every single party goer in an orderly fashion. There was a sense of almost choreographed practice to it. The pool was emptied, towels distributed, tasks handed out to subordinates. People were redressed in no time, making their way calmly up the stairs.

Ian called out names of designated drivers from a list he had taken when he confiscated keys. With the help of the baseball team he made sure each car had it's DD. For those who remained and were riderless or too drunk to have gotten in the correct car, he had somehow called 5 black town cars and was diligently giving each of them a list of addresses he'd pulled from the school directory and loading each car with three or four party goers.

He even handed each driver a large wad of cash.

"I guess we should start packing up too, huh?" I asked Daniel.

"No need. We can stay here tonight I'm sure."

"Oh, I didn't know that was going to be the plan. I'll need to call my parents and..."

"Already done babe."

Of course it was.

"In fact, neither of you are expected home. Ian arranged it. I've never seen a parent say no to him."

Justin looked about ready to burst into tears. He just stared at Ian as he shepherded our classmates safely off to their destinations as if he was looking at the second coming. Sometimes they would smile at each other from across the lawn.

I knew that look.

No stopping it at this point.

The boy was free falling. And hard.

Gordon, Paul, Amanda, and Katy, all four noticeably tipsy, were the only four besides us that remained as the last town car pulled out of the drive.

Ian looked a little haggard when it was all said and done. He walked slowly back towards the house.

"You four," he said to Gordon and Paul and the girls, "upstairs, second door on the right and first on the left. And you're washing the sheets in the morning. Condoms in my gym bag."

The girls giggled sheepishly. The boys simply winked and all four shuffled off to their rooms. The boys did little to conceal the obvious boners they both already sported.

"Finally," Ian sighed when they were gone, "I thought that would never end. I've been waiting for someone to puke for two hours. Now, I can do this."

He pulled Justin to him and planted a huge kiss on him that left the smaller boys limbs flailing in the air for bit before he settled into what was happening and coalesced into Ian.

I had to admit,watching the kiss go from passionate to lust filled full on make out was...enthralling. Even if it did make me feel like a bit of a pervy voyeur.

"Kinda sweet, isn't it?" Daniel said, pulling me close to his side and gently kissing the side of my neck.

DAMackey
DAMackey
973 Followers