Speech and Debate Pt. 15B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAMackey
DAMackey
978 Followers

It would have been a tender moment between two lovers if he hadn't also slid his hand down the back of my pants and wiggled his thick finger between my cheeks to press against my tight hole.

My voice was all shocked exasperation when I admonished him for manhandling me. But my back arched back onto his finger and let him slip a little way inside me all the same.

Sue me.

I was watching live action porn, basically.

And I was 18. Hormones can be blamed for everything until at least the age of 25. Them's the rules.

Ian and Justin finally broke their kiss.

"I've been wanting to do that since people got here."

"Well why didn't you?" Justin sighed, his head resting on Ian's broad hairless chest. His question and it's implicit consequences seemed to hit him at the same time it hit Ian.

"I just didn't think...I didn't want to make you...I mean if I'd known it was..."

"Well now you know," Justin whispered, rocking gently with the muscle jock.

Yep.

Falling hard and fast.

Ian and Justin sighed in unison, synching up.

"Well, I don't know about ya'll but that hot tub out back is looking really good right about now," Ian said quietly, his big fingers laced together around Justin's slim waist.

The way he looked down into Justin's green eyes, as if the rest of the Universe was dust and all that mattered was the boy he held to his chest...that look would have made me jealous not so long ago. Now, it just made me smile and reach my hand into the empty space between Daniel and me. As if in response, I felt Daniel's hand there, too.

"I'm down for that," Daniel replied.

"But there's rules back there," Ian said with firmness in his tone. "No suits."

Justin didn't even try to appear shocked.

"I figured as much. Deal."

And just like that, Ian was a 8 year old kid on Christmas morning.

He very quickly and without a modicum of grace or style started to pull his tight speedo suit down to his knees at the same time he tried to sprint back to the hot tub, all while dragging a laughing Justin behind him. I was admiring the heft and smoothness of his pale butt when the sound of a car coming up the gravel driveway broke the mood.

"You guys go ahead, I'll see who it is. Probably just left something," Daniel said loudly, waving for the two now mostly nude boys to keep going to the hot tub.

"I'll help him," I assured.

They didn't need to be told twice. Both quickly disappeared out the back door.

"Horny little bastards," Daniel joked under his breath.

"Says the boy who is still holding a load of my cum in his ass? Really wanna throw that stone there, from your glass house, buddy boy?"

"Touche." Daniel giggled and kissed my cheek. "Let's see who that is."

We walked to the driveway with plodding footsteps. The summer night in the South is a thing of wonder. The fairy lights of the lightning bugs as they flitted into existence on the wide front lawn, only to flame out a second later. The deep navy, almost royal purple of the wide sky above us, the smell of grass and the lake behind. I loved it. You can read about halcyon scenes in as many novels as have ever been written on paper, but no one, not the best poet alive or dead can accurately capture the feel of a summer evening.

"Shit," Daniel suddenly mumbled. I could feel him tense beside me, his muscles going rigid and his grip on my hand suddenly verging on painful. He stepped half a step in front of me.

"What is it, babe?" I asked as the headlights made a turn onto the wide circle drive, blinding me. I raised my free hand to my brow to shield my eyes as the vehicle approached.

"Don't do anything, okay? I'll handle this," Daniel said with a serious and nearly terrifying tone to his voice.

"What are you talking about, Daniel? I don't under..."

And then the car pulled around the front of the house and I understood.

What was she doing here?

The car itself, a brand new cherry red BMW convertible should have been enough of a clue as to the owner. There was even visible in the back seat of the small sporty coupe, a huge red bow. This was a graduation present. There were only a handful of my classmates who would have gotten a car for graduation.

When it stopped and the driver got out, my fears were realized.

Amy.

"Don't YOU do anything," I mumbled to Daniel, holding his hand as tight as I possibly could.

She was still a stunning woman despite her fall from grace. I felt slightly guilty about that. Not that I should have. But I did. Her long hair was shining in the dark air as she walked around the car. There was something different about her. She didn't walk the same. She didn't stomp in designer heels as if everything around her should get out of her way if it knew what was good for it. She approached slowly and stopped, hands folded in front of her at the bottom of the steps and just looked up placidly at us.

"Hi," she said quietly, her eyes falling to the ground.

"What are you doing here, Amy?" Daniel asked, violence just barely concealed in his tone.

Amy took a deep breath as if to steady herself.

"I came to...I just wanted...I need to..." She stumbled. "I came to say I'm sorry."

Daniel was silent for a minute. I turned to watch the confusion and pain play across his equally beautiful face. But when he spoke again at last, his tone was softer.

"We aren't getting back together, if that's what you think."

"I know that. That's not what I'm here for."

I never thought I would say it, but she looked to be on the verge of tears.

"Then why come out here at all? I don't buy that you want to apologize to me," Daniel said through gritted teeth.

"I don't want to apologize to you, Daniel. I want to apologize to him."

She looked up and moved her gaze from her former boyfriend to me.

For the past several years, a gaze from that woman would have sent me running to get out of the way. But there was none of the ice and threatened death I had grown to expect in her gaze this time.

"Me?"

Amy nodded.

"I did and said some...just awful...things to you. About you. I don't expect you to forgive me for them. I don't forgive myself for them. I just needed you to know that I am truly sorry that I hurt you. I was so caught up in my own...no. No excuses. What I did was vile and there's no excuse for it. I can just say that I apologize and hope that one day you won't hate me."

She stood there like a statue, gazing up at me. And I stared back. I couldn't have spoken if I'd wanted to.

This woman had made it her life's work to humiliate me and torment my every minute. She had attacked me and called me horrible names. She had slandered my love for Daniel. All of that, all of that and more should have meant what she was, did, represented, was unforgivable.

But THAT Amy would never have said what the girl who stood in front of me just said.

Never.

I wondered if her fall from the top had contributed to this sudden turn of events. If she was apologizing to me to somehow regain some of her former standing. But school was done. There was no more standing. Not for us. That was over and done with. She would win nothing back now.

All of that and more raced around my skull. No sooner did I take up one argument, than a counter appeared. I couldn't make sense of this at all. My brain went fuzzy with the

effort.

Amy waited for a moment. Then quietly and demurely said, "Okay, that's all," and headed back to the driver seat.

No fighting. No argument. No poison. She was just going to...leave.

"Why? Why do you hate me so much?"

The question came out before I finished the thought behind it.

Amy stared back at me and she looked...hurt. Not by what I said, but by the implications of the saying. As if she was seeing some kind of ghost I had summoned, some specter that haunted her now.

"I don't hate you, David," she whispered. "I hated losing. I hated not...I envied...I..." She sighed.

"You tortured me."

"I know."

"You called me a faggot."

"I did," her eyes were on the ground. "And I'm embarrassed and terribly sorry."

"This won't make you popular again, Amy," I said, feeling the anger and the hurt inside me, the anger and hurt that this woman had been a large cause of, fighting with my compassion. "School is over now. This gains you nothing. So why even do it?"

"Because I have to. Because I don't want to be...I don't want to never have, to never find...what you two have."

Speechless barely scratched the surface.

"I don't want to be that person anymore," she continued. "And to do that, I have to at least try and make things a little better with you. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness, and you don't have to give it. But I still had to try."

She smiled meekly. MEEKLY! Amy!

"What..." I struggled to find the question I needed to ask. "How, all of a sudden, are you...did something happen? What changed?"

Amy smiled.

"I had a talk with someone the other day. And he, well,he opened my eyes. And called me out on my bullshit. I guess it stuck."

"Who?" I asked.

Amy was silent for a moment, then looked back to Daniel.

"Didn't you send him? I thought you sent him to find me? He's your brother after all. Adam, of course."

With that she got back in her car and slowly pulled away.

Daniel and I watched the headlights pull out of the driveway.

"Adam..." Daniel whispered.

"Wow."

"I don't know what to think."

"Me either. You okay?"

"What? Me? Yes, of course. I'm fine. It's you I'm worried about. Your bully just left. How are you?"

I honestly didn't know. I had survived another encounter with Amy. But at the same time, that hadn't felt like Amy at all. Not the Amy I thought I knew.

"I'm okay."

Daniel pulled me to his side and kissed my forehead.

"Let's go enjoy the rest of our evening okay? We have all summer to think about that other stuff. Not tonight. Tonight is for us. Deal?"

"Deal," I said with a weak smile, snuggling into his chest.

Justin and Ian were already naked and in the throws of bubble induced bliss when we reached the hot tub. Both of them had their heads back and eyes closed, arms stretched over the sides of the tub. To their credit, they weren't visibly aroused or molesting each other. That took some doing.

"Who was it?" Ian asked languidly, not even opening his eyes or lifting his head.

Daniel look to me, his eyes handing the question to me to answer.

"No one," I replied. "Just someone lost and looking for a gas station."

Daniel smiled at me a bit.

The deal was we were going to enjoy the rest of our evening. And Amy wasn't going to be a part of that.

"Cooooool," Ian sighed. "You know the rules. Strip, fools!"

Daniel's gaze was suddenly and enjoyably lascivious.

"Let me," he whispered softly.

I conceded when he softly lifted the hem of my shirt, my arms rising to allow him to remove it with ease.

"I love seeing you naked outside," he said, his lips traveling up the sides of my neck as his fingers deftly found the clasp of my pants and they slid to the deck. "Reminds me of the camping trip."

I slipped my fingers under his shorts, knowing there was nothing other than the thin fabric standing between me and my fully naked boyfriend.

I felt my cock thickening and did my best to control the rising bloodflow, but to little effect.

"Let's get warm and wet baby," Daniel joked, grabbing my hand and leading me to the edge of the tub.

The heat of the water was welcome and painful at the same time. Daniel and I sank into the empty seats opposite our two friends with long sighs. From the noises we made, you'd have thought we were 85 year old men getting up from recliners, not 18 year olds slipping into a whirlpool.

Daniel kissed me almost as soon as we had settled in. I felt his lips part and his tongue dart forward, the warm water on his hands as they came to the sides of my face.

"Well if you're going to, no reason I can't too," Justin quipped.

I heard the splashing of the water and knew that Justin was moving to plant a kiss on Ian as well.

"Mmm...err...ahhh," the noises coming from the new couple were louder than anticipated.

And they, I am embarrassed to say, stoked a fire of competition inside me.

Luckily, Ian stopped that before we had an actual battle of the moans.

"Jesus!" he said between kisses. "I just can't get over how BIG it is! Guys, seriously though! Look at this thing!"

Summoned by his words, Daniel and I broke our kiss to watch as Ian literally dragged Justin to a standing position by his cock. Ian held Justin's thick member at the base and waved it around in the air like a pool noodle, sending water droplets flying.

Daniel and I both laughed.

"Yep, that's a monster cock alright!" Daniel joked.

"But it's so pretty too," Ian said, gazing at the cock in his fist. "You're so beautiful."

That last, was for Justin.

The mortification from having his meat on display like an item up for auction melted into a sweet and sensual gaze. He leaned down, his dick still in Ian's vice grip, and kissed the larger boy gently on the lips.

Ian shrank under that kiss, melting back into the water with a sigh like someone had just let all the air out of him.

Justin wasn't the only one falling, apparently.

Good.

"I mean, how do you even begin to take something like this?" Ian asked when the moment was past. "I've tried a few times and I know I'm new to this and all, but I can't even get like a third of it into my mouth!"

"Hush!" Justin sniped. "You do great!"

"How do you do it D? You take Lil D's crazy schlong with no problem!"

Daniel snorted back a laugh.

"Seriously? You're asking me for dick sucking advice?"

I hadn't ever thought I would be privy to this conversation. Especially not between two jocks.

"Well, yeah. Who else do I know who regularly partakes of the dick? No one that I can think of, other than those two upstairs. Cause we all know they have sucked each other off more than just a few times over the years," Ian shot back. There was a little twinge of desperate pleading in his voice.

"Really?"

"I wanna try," Ian replied, his eyes a little downcast and a little color creeping into his face. It was really very sweet.

"You don't have to do this, Ian." Justin said quietly.

"Hush. I know that. I want to. I mean whats the point of dating a super hung nerdy boy if you can't actually enjoy the super hung part all the way?"

Justin's eyes shot wide open.

It took Ian a moment to figure out why.

When he did, his grip sprang back from Justin's package and he was a bumbling basket case for a full 15 seconds.

"I...umm...what I meant to say was...not, you know...It's just that when...I mean if you were...I..."

"Just ask me," Justin cut him off.

"Huh?"

"Ask me," Justin repeated

Ian cleared his throat and began quietly.

"Would you like to be my...boyfriend?"

Justin nodded.

And then leapt into Ian's lap with a wet plop and a large splash.

"Well that was the weirdest coming out story in history!" he giggled. But try as he might, his face was a perfect picture of sheer joy.

"Am I gay now?" Ian asked absentmindedly.

Daniel shrugged.

"Who knows? But you got yourself a new boyfriend, apparently. So you sure ain't straight."

That sent everyone off into a raucous chorus of laughter yet again. This evening had been a lot of laughter all around.

"But are you gonna show me how to make him squirm now that he's officially mine?" Ian asked again after the frivolity died down.

Daniel looked at me as if to ask for permission.

I put up my hands.

"You're on your own on this one, babe. You're the blow job expert in this couple, after all."

Daniel thought for a moment and then sighed heavily.

"Fine! Let's see what you can do already and go from there."

Ian's face lit up like a firework.

Justin was unceremoniously flung into the open air and flipped around as if he weighed no more than one of the pool toys floating around. He yelped as Ian picked his up and settled him down onto the outer rim of the hot tub with his feet planted on the seat beneath the bubbling surface.

Ian flipped onto his stomach and maneuvered himself so he floated between the smaller boys open legs. His massive arms wrapped around Justin's waist, his biceps larger around than the nerds thighs. And Justin's massive cock stood straight as an arrow at Ian's face, pale and dripping with water and precum. He settled down from his being lifted like so much laundry and ran his long graceful fingers through Ian's wet and short cropped brown hair. He smiled down at his now boyfriend and nodded.

Ian took that as the go ahead, opened his mouth, grabbed Justin's dick by the base and shoved as much of it as he could down his willing throat.

He was correct when he said he could do about a third of the impressive member. An inch or two below Justin's cock head, Ian's lips came to rest and he gagged a little.

"Breathe through your nose and relax your throat. Go slow and remember to breathe."

Justin obviously wasn't listening. Not that I blamed him. He was rapturously enjoying what Ian was doing to him.

A little more of his dick disappeared into Ian's throat. Ian's eyes were going wide as he realized what was happening, but he was getting the hang of it, trying to rule his fear and reflex.

"Breath, breathe," Daniel cheered him on.

Ian pulled back a bit and then with gusto and determination he dove all the way down.

"Ohhhhh god!" Justin screamed, his fingers white-nuckled on Ian's head.

Ian's nose rested in Justin's lap for a second, held in place by Justin's much weaker grip.

Ian pulled off all the way with a loud gasping breath and pumped both of his fists into the air as if he'd just won the super bowl!

"Wooo! Hot damn! Yes!"

Justin laughed and tried not to touch his throbbing and now-mouthless cock, slick with Ian's spit.

"Not too hard is it?" Daniel asked.

"Awesome!" Ian cooed, stroking Justin as he reveled in his accomplishment.

"You were going to make me cum if you kept going," Justin said raggedly, his eyes fluttering as he spoke.

"In that case, we gotta go boys!" Ian very nearly shouted.

He stood, his own slightly curved cock bouncing and dripping water as he headed for the edge of the hot tub.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"Bedtime! Gonna make this boy blow like St.Helens!"

"Oh, Jesus...," Justin moaned, a little fear in his eyes, as if to say, what have I gotten myself into.

"You coming?" Ian asked, his hand outstretched to the strawberry blonde boy.

"Hopefully more than once," Justin replied with a wink, standing up to leave the tub, his thick cock bobbing as he moved.

Ian grabbed his hand and started very nearly running towards the house.

"Wait wait wait!" Justin cried in a fit of laughter. "You'll go slow right?"

Ian looked confused, but nodded.

"Of course..."

"I mean, when you...If I wanted you to...you know?...If we were to...I haven't ever been on that side of things before...so, I mean..."

It dawned on Ian just what Justin was proposing. In a move as quick as a hummingbird, his massive arm snaked around Justin's knees and he lifted the lanky teen from his feet into a baby-doll hold.

"Slow as you like it."

Justin laid his head on Ian's shoulder.

"Unless I ask you to, you know...not go slow," he said with a blush. Ian's face was a mask of unadulterated Joy and Justin pressed his advantage.

He bit Ian's earlobe and said between his teeth in a graveley whisper, "Harder, baby."

Ian growled and RAN towards the door, his new boyfriend laughing maniacally in his arms, head thrown back.

"GOODNIGHT BOYS! LOCK UP WHEN YOU COME INSIDE!"

And just like that, they were gone into the murky darkness of the lake house.

Daniel and I snuggled into each other, our fingers intertwining under the water as we enjoyed the newness of our two friends finding each other, letting their joy settle over us like a mist.

DAMackey
DAMackey
978 Followers